- Over 8+ years of experience in full life cycle development involving analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation & maintenance of application software in web - based environment and Distributed 3-tier architecture.
- Experience in DOM (Document Object Model) to use in interacting with objects in HTML, XHTML and XML documents.
- Hands on experience in design using OOP’s (Object Oriented Programming) Principles like Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
- Experienced in working with data parsing forms such an XML and JSON to dynamically display data.
- Knowledge in Bootstrap framework i.e., making use of Node components like Navs, NavBars, Pagination, Alerts, and Progress bars etc.
- Experience in building responsive website for different devices, such as desktop, laptop, mobile & iPad.
- Experience working in MVC Architecture based frameworks like Angular JS.
- Network test routines and reports in Python.
- Developed unit test cases and performed unit testing by using JUnit, Testing and Mocking.
- Experience on working with CSS background, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding, Pseudo Classes, and Elements.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for IE6 & IE7.
- Good experience working with Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries to support for Responsive Web Design.
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Sublime text, Notepad++, Atom.
- Extensive knowledge on SQL languages such as PostgreSQL, Oracle and MySQL.
- DevOps implementation with Jenkins, Git and WebLogic for continuouos delivery and continuous integration.
- Participation in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Experience working with AGILE based development environment and participating in scrum sessions, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
- Experienced in developing Microservices with Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Cloud, Eureka, API-Gateway etc.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MYSQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB.
Operative Systems: Linux, Android, Windows.
Application Servers: Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic, Glassfish, Jetty.
Versioning control systems: SVN, Git.
MVC Frameworks: Struts, JSF, AngularJS.
BackEnd Frameworks: J2EE, Spring, JMS, Web Services, Restful, NodeJS.
FrontEnd Frameworks: JQuery, SASS, Less, Bootstrap.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, SQL Developer, Mongotron, MySQL, Notepad++, SublimeText, Atom, SoapUI.
Project Planning Tools: MS Project, MS Visio, ProjetLibre.
Office Tools: Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Open Office Suite.
Graphical Design Tools: GIMP, Photoshop, Inkscape, Blender.
Testing tools: Selenium, Junit, Mocha.
Other tools: Jenkins, Grunt, Maven.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior Full Stack Developer/ Lead
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design and documentation of the application.
- Involved in Development using Java (Back-end), Spring, Hibernate (Also SQL), JAX-RS (for REST) and Junit following Agile Methodologies. Used SVN and Maven for version control.
- Developed API to Integrate with Amazon EC2 cloud based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images.
- Implemented Backbone.js and React.js to create a dynamically changing website.
- Created proof-of-concept using responsive web design, Node.js, React JS, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Created Responsive Web Pages using Bootstrap and also Media queries.
- Developed REST API for test server for Express Router middleware based API's with MongoDB.
- Migrated application to micro-services architecture.
- Experienced with AngularJS 1.0/2.0 frameworks including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters and used AngularJS for dependency injections.
- Handled the 3-tier architecture with Controller, Service and DAO layers to loosely couple the dependency.
- Prototyping initial releases with NodeJS and MySQL.
- DevOps Implementation for continuous integration and continuous delivery with Jenkins, GIT, WebLogic.
- Java web services and web pages specialist and database PL/SQL.
- VOD integration for HBO, FOX, Sony and Playboy service providers.
- Build back-end REST services for mobile and desktop applications.
- Wrote the scripts to test the application and performed unit testing using the JUnit framework.
- Linux systems management.
- Developed the application using the Agile Scrum methodology. Participated in Daily Scrum Meetings and Sprint Retrospective and Sprint planning for on time delivery of business needs.
Senior Full Stack Developer
- Design and develop a huge system from the scratch to give visibility and alerting about client’s global IT services performance.
- Created distributed Oracle coherence domains, configuration and system design based on oracle coherence. Involved in intense User Interface (UI) operations and client side validations using AJAX toolkit.
- Design and development of many PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.Used SVNSubversion for software version control.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile/TDD environment utilizing a test driven development.
- Developed system using J2EE to interact with Oracle 10g company’s databases to show charts and reports.
- Used a collection of Java J2EE frameworks to build the application, those frameworks were Spring 3, Maven, POI, Jasper Reports.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Angular.js, Backbone.js, Require.js, Node.js and EXT.js, ExpressJS.
- Created multi AWS VPC instances.
- Making changes to the existing web applications and creating new components using React JS.
- Used the Node.js and Angular.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Developed various methods of REST Web Services using Spring/Jersey framework.
- Design of GUI using Model View Architecture (Spring MVC Frame Work)
- Also perform call monitoring and report system with Java and Jasper Reports.
- Used Silverlight and WPF development to create a mockup of media content service.
- Used VoIP softphone with linphone library for Windows in .Net.
- Database analysis and design. C/C++ developer, PHP, Java, .Net.
- Supported and provided important feedback to various development teams with regards to the grid computing and caching technology.
- Lead development team from the technology and delivery aspects, also providing support for functional aspects of the application, also helping in Production Issue troubleshooting.
Confidential, Birmingham, Alabama
Senior Java Full Stack Software Engineer
- Involved in the entire SDLC from requirement analysis, design, development, maintenance and support of the applications.
- Used core java concepts like Collections, Parallel streams, lambdas, Generics, Exception handling, IO multithreading, Concurrency to develop business logic.
- Developed Mean Stack from scratch including Mongo DB server (Mongoose Connector) setup and Express JS server development.
- AWS is used to coordinate and manage the delivery of messages to the subscribers. Client side validations and server side validations are done according to the business needs.
- Wrote JUNIT test cases for web servers.
- Participated in design and implementation of a web application to retire old application by using latest web technologies such as Angular2, Firebase, Material Design
- Created distributed Oracle coherence domains, configuration, and system design based on Oracle coherence.
- Improved cache storage in the application by using multithreading through Java executor. Created single thread for every user.
- Used multithreading to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Used concept of multithreading to create different class and relate them
- Worked on various java standard design patterns such as Singleton patterns, Factory, Abstract Factory, Session Façade and Model View Controller (MVC)
- Developed Web Services using Restful with Spring MVC and developed DTDs, XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design) to communicate with Active Directory application using Restful API
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach (TDD)
- Involved in configuring JDBC connection pooling to access the database server.
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI and REST web services using REST client.
- Implemented Java web services based on SOA architecture with SOAP and WSDL
- Used Guidewire DB API. Worked on Named Queries, Parameterized Queries in Guidewire DB API.
- Participate in installing and configuring of UNIX/Linux based Oracle 10/11g products.
- Used MAVEN for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system
Senior Java Full Stack Software Engineer
- Involved since inception in development of platform as Enterprise MicroServices using Spring boot, Spring MVC, Maven, Hibernate and ORM.
- Wrote several RESTful Web services such as Get/Put/Post/Patch using backend Java Spring with Jersey
- Responsible for the design, analysis, development and maintenance of the Application using Spring MVC 4, Spring DI, Spring AOP, Spring Data, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA and JAVA.
- Used standard software engineering design patterns and REST to achieve an efficient communication between applications.
- Designed application modules, base classes and utility classes using Core Java.
- Generated GWT classes and provided front-end functionality using GWT libraries.
- Extensively used JQuery selectors, events, Traversal and Jquery, AJAX with JSON Objects.
- Implemented web based system using JSF 2.1 Icefaces Framework and Java script used for client side validations.
- Developed the Presentation layer using JSF, HTML 5 and used AJAX/ JQuery based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Developed the Business layer using Spring (IOC, AOP), MVC and JTA modules.
- Design and development of frontend application using HTML5, AngularJS, JQuery and Bootstrap
- Used J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Factory, and DAO.
- Developed DAOs Data Access Objects and performed O/R mapping using Hibernate to access the data-base.
- Implemented Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Transactions, Spring JDBC template, and JSON features.
- Responsible for the design, analysis, development and maintenance of the Application using Spring MVC 4, Spring DI, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Hibernate, JPA and JAVA.
- Worked with Git Workflow Methodology, Jira tickets forking into features/branches/bug fixes and merging after pull requests with team.
- Developed stored procedure, functions, views and SQL Scripts in MySQL and MSSQL Server.
- Used Spring to developed MicroServices architecture.
- Implemented Security to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server side assets.
- Following and tracking tasks giving complete status during each sprint in Jira.
- Responsibility included leading/mentoring team members, code reviews, overall solution/technical design and direction to the stake holders, development, QA and Operation teams.
Confidential, Norwalk, CT
Senior Java Developer
- Development of a Web portal tracking system for exceptions
- Designed and coded J2ee application using Spring framework, JAX-RS Restful, Hibernate, Maven, Junit, and MySQL.
- Developed client side script using AngularJS to consume data from Web services.
- Built a responsive website using HTML5, CCS3, Bootstrap 3, JQuery, jqWidgets
- Mounted an SVN on the server to support applications code version control.
- Used JUnit for backend testing
- Development of a Web portal system to detect all changes to users/computers Policies
- Development of a Web portal to integrate metrics of different systems.
- Developed a Web interface using HTML, Spring MVC and interacted/consumed Restful Service(s) using Java, spring and Hibernate
- Responsible for Developing Java based application for external Parts Packaging concept approval, through in-plant material flow and ANPQP methodology.
- Responsible for new supply systems deployment. Modulation systems Programming and development.
- Responsible for development of a total 10 applications focused mainly to POKA-YOKE methodology.
- 6 applications were designed on a desktop-oriented environment. These applications were intended to sequence parts into assembly line. 1 using JAVA, 2 using C#, 2 using VB.NET and 1 using VB 6.0
- Experienced in software development using SDLC Software development life cycle methodologies, Object Oriented Technologies, UML, Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming XP, Scrum, and RUP.
- Developed different supporting and testing utilities and involved in maintaining different API’s of the system
- Worked and Used a collection of Java J2EE frameworks to build the application, those frameworks were, Spring 3 and Hibernate 3, Maven, POI, Jasper Reports and Junit.
- Worked and Used and Consumed the data from API’s using RESTful services with spring rest template
- Created test suits using SOAP UI, for functional testing of different modules and operations of the system.
- Worked with different teams to gather the requirements and implement the features and did the enhancements