- 7+years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle using Java / J2EE technologies
- Experience in Web based application development using Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Struts, Hibernate, Spring,JSF,EJB,JMS, Web Services and XML
- Strong experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing web services(SOAP, RESTful) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, UDDI, JAX-RS and JAX-WS
- Proven software development experience using different methodologies - Agile and Waterfall
- Thorough knowledge in SQL and experience in RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL.Experienced in all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, coding and testing
- Solid experience in deploying J2EE components on ApacheTomcat, BEA WebLogic and IBM WebSphere, JBOSS application servers
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel, JMS and Webservices
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, command, ModelViewController (MVC), DataAccessObject (DAO), and BusinessDelegate
- Hands-on experience in IDE Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, My Eclipse. Hands on working experience with Production Support Teams
- Experience in requirement analysis & gathering, andin UML - for developing application specific Object model, Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams & State diagrams
- Sound RDBMS concepts and experience in writing SQL queries and PL/SQL in databases like MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle writing Triggers, Stored Procedures and Normalization of databases
- Strong experience in implementing MVC framework like Struts 2.0, Spring 2.x and ORM tools like Hibernate in J2EE architecture
- Experience in Angular JS controllers, directives, creating custom services with factory and service methods.
- Experienced in use of build tools like Apache Ant and Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and project tracking tools by JIRA and QC
- Experienced in working with JMS with various Messaging brokers such as ActiveMq and Websphere MQ.
- Experienced in working with cloud environments such as AWS and Heroku and have strong hands on experience working with Junit, Testing, selenium and cucumber.
- Expertise in using Application Servers such as WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Web Servers like Tomcat
- Extensively used IDE for Application development like RAD 6.0, Eclipse3.x, Net Beans
- Experienced in database GUI/IDE Tools using TOAD, DB Visualizer and MySQL Client
- Experienced in handling Version Control Systems like Git,CVS, Gradleand SVN, Working experience with the operating systems like UNIX, Solaris and Windows
- Development experience includes working with cross functional team and global development teams in Onshore/Offshore Model
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills. Demonstrated track record of analyzing situations, implementing in a fast paced environment
J2EE Standards: JDBC, JNDI, Java Mail, JTA
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlet, JAX-WS, AXIS, SOA, SOAP, JMS, IBM MQ Series,EJB, IBM File net
RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL
IDE’s: RAD,WSAD, Eclipse,Intellij
Web/App Servers: WebSphereApplication Server, JBoss, Tomcat
Frameworks: Struts, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, Jquery, Angular-JS and EXT-JS
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP, UNIX, Solaris, Red Hat, AIX
Case Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio, Erwin
Development Tools: TOAD,Eclipse,HP ALM,Jenkins
Version Controllers: SVN,CVS,Clear Case,GitHub
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Used rallydev to track business requirements to test planning and integrated it with Mercury tool suite.
- Built a data-caching Angular service which provides all client-side persistence and user-session Angular service, which manages all client-side user state.
- Created JAX-RS RESTful web services for GET, POST, PUT and DELETE requests. Used POSTMAN Rest client for chrome to test all the services.
- Develop middle ware integration components using the Apache camel and Spring Boot.
- Involved in creating Mongo-db collections and documents and developed Mongoose Schema objects to perform CRUD operations.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate framework in conjunction with Spring functionality.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Used UNIX commands to see the log files and troubleshoot production issues and resolving them.
- Used XPATH to navigate through Attributes and Elements in an XML Document and used JAXB to marshal and un-marshal the xml-java object, java objects-xml.
- Installed, configured, and updated Linux machines, with Red Hat and CentOS.
- Used Git as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that have to communicate with a server.
- Developed Automation test scripts in Selenium for regression testing - Browse, Search, Add to Cart and Login & Checkout functionalities.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining regression and smoke automation test scripts for end to end testing using Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNg, Cucumber, Gherkins, Eclipse. Working closely with developers and product owners to automate test cases.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS
- Setup MQ series on the AWS EC2 instance from AWS market place and was responsible for creating JMS queues.
- Involved in application deployment to AWS using Jenkins and was responsible to setup cloud watch notifications using SES to the support team when the app is under high load.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack including S3, RDS, DynamoDB.
- Used Gradle as a build tool automating the building, testing, publishing and deployment loading all the dependencies from the nexus artifact repository.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring 4, HTML5, CSS3, XML,AngularJS,Bootstrap, JSON, Spring Data, Apache Camel, IOC, AOP, Security, Hibernate 4, REST Web Services, JMS, UML,Tomcat, Agile, JQuery, Ajax, Java Script, Junit,Gradle, GIT, AWS, MS Visio, Eclipse, Oracle 11g, Win 8 and UNIX.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Worked on Rally dev for define user stories, tasks and defects and carried out the project with Agile Scrum.
- Worked on filtering the data comes from remote servers using Angular JS services by Angular JS filters like (Currency, Uppercases, and Orderby).
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using Angular.JS and used AngularJS MVC to build a cross-browser compliant application.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by invoking multiple SOAP based Web Services and generating client using JAX-WS. Used SOAPUI to interact with other applications using SOAP and WSDL file.
- Implemented REST services, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required information.
- Used RESTful network communication protocol to consume a web service, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required information. .
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria and responsible for mapping the database model into persistence objects using Hibernate Annotations.
- Used Spring Validation framework to implement the server side validations and used Angular JS to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON objects.
- Wrote extensive unit tests and integration tests using JUNIT to thoroughly test the code and maintain high code coverage.
- Used Maven to build war and ear files to deploy on Weblogic Server and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Interacting with the offshore team to assist them in the development and help them understand the requirements and performed Code Reviews and coordinated with the build team in the deployment activities.
- Reviewing the Database Schemas across the different domain. Worked on the Integration of the Code and deliver the build to UAT Team.
- Used Maven3.1 for create the project archetype and build the interface modules for create war and ear files.
- Involved in creation of automation test scripts in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber.
- Responsible for maintaining the code quality, coding and implementation standards by code reviews for the application.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO, Service, and Controller components using jUnit and Spring Test support.
- Designed the application architecture of the System based on MVC (Model View Controller), Struts Framework and J2EE specifications.
- Developed Strutsvalidators, services and dao's for backend interactions and operations and used Struts Controller component and integrates with other technologies to provide the Model and the View for the Model.
- Developed web application using Struts framework using MVC and written client validations using Struts Validation frame work.
- Integrated the Spring with Struts to achieve the more reliability in web development and worked heavily with the Struts tags- used struts as the front controller to the web application.
- Created Web.xml, Struts-config.xml, Validation.xml files to integrate all the components in the Struts framework.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring.
- Implemented Cross cutting concerns like logging and declarative transaction management usingSpring AOP.
- Model is a combination of EJB and Java classes and web implementation controllers are Servlets and developed Message Driven Beans for Messaging communication in our application using EJB.
- Used EJB 3.0 Session beans using JBOSS Seam Context Management (Application,Conversation,Session scopes) and implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session EJBs .
- Involved in developing & exposing web services and also consumption of Web Services like RESTFUL Web services.
- Used MAVEN for project management and build automation. Used Subversion as a version control for implementing the application.
- Wrote Junit classes for the services and prepared documentation and configured logging in the application using log4j api.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers and deployed the applications on WebLogic Application Server.
- Eclipse is used for development as IDE and used JUnit for unit testing and repeatable tests for the application.
- Used Singleton design patterns. Involved in applying SDLC (Agile, Scrum, RUP, and Waterfall) concepts.
- Worked on Java server side programming using Servlets, which used as the controller and JSP to manipulate the data’s from the database and reflect it to the UI for the different users.
- Involved in JSF upgrade 1.2/facelets/Richfaces 3.3 to 2.0/facelets/Richfaces3.0.
- Developed web-based customer management software using Facelets, Icefaces and JSF.
- Developed JSP/JSF front end with Oracle ADF tags and backing beans for validations and form submissions.
- Used JSF, AJAX and DOJO in frontend UI development, Ajax4JSF, MyFaces and RichFaces for JSF implementation, JSF, MyFaces in Web tier for creating JSR compliance webpages.
- Struts Framework in conjunction with JSP and Tag Libraries used in developing user Interface for administrative screens and user interaction screens.
- Java Servlets and JSP pages were deployed on the WebLogic. Application Server for retrieving user information and posting related data.
- Designing the front end using JSP, Dojo, CSS and HTML as per the requirements that are provided. Using Java script and Struts validation frame work for performing front end validations.
- Worked on coding of Servlets and EJB communication. Worked on Maven for getting latest jar files including common-collection.jar, common-logging.jar etc. from Apache.
- Developed Servlets to process the requests, transfer the control according to the request to Corresponding Session Beans, JSP pages.
- Implementing MVC, DAO J2EE design patterns as a part of application development. Developing DAO interfaces for hibernate to interact with databases.
- Developed SOAP based WebServices client to consume JSON messages using Spring JMS 1.1 configuration. Developed the message listener code.
- Coding and maintaining Oracle packages, stored procedures and tables. Participating in project design sessions to document technical specifications and to provide design options and solutions.
Environment: JSF, JDBC, JSP, DOJO, CSS, MVC, DAO, J2EE, EJB, RESTFUL, Spring,SOAP, FLEX, SQL, Servlets, Maven, Oracle 9I, HTML, Jenkins.