- Over 6+ years of experience and backed with rich domain knowledge and practical knowledge of several IT technologies, I seek a career with challenging assignments to amalgamate personal enrichment with professional goals.
- Experience working with various SDLC methodologies based on Agile/SCRUM like Test Driven Development (TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Pair Programming, Agile Development.
- Experienced in Full stack UI technologies using Grunt js, Gulp Server, Yeoman generator for Angular.
- Expertise in using inbuilt and custom AngularJS directives and filters to add functionalities to the web page.
- Experience in Angular 1.5/2.0 along with Bootstrap, CSS3to create reusable components for RWD applications.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudFormation, IAM, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Developed core modules in large cross - platform applications using JAVA, J2EE, Spring 3/4/Boot, JSF, iBATIS, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Micro Services.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP, REST.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.2, Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web services ( Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines ( Drools4.1, ILOG), jBPM tools.
- Experience in working with Spring JDBC Templates, JMS, Spring EAI, Spring Rest Templates, Spring Batch.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Service Locator Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of N-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Strong experience in developing applications using Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multithreading, Collections Frameworks, Exception Handling, Data structures and JDBC.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such DTD/Schema,XML, XSLT(DOM, SAX), and XPATH.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experience in working with web servers like Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, JBoss7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and Logging tools like Log4J and Splunk.
- Monitoring and logging tools such as Splunk , ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Log stash, and Kibana).
- Experience with CICD-Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, CVS, Git, GitHub.
- Experienced in using IDE's such as Eclipse, STS, Rational Application Developer ( RAD), NetBeans, and IntelliJ.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot.
- Expertise with employment of Apache Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Experience using secure authentication mechanisms like LDAP, SASL and Kerberos v4.
Programming Languages: Java 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0, C, C++, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Spring, EJB, JPA, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, JNDI.
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 2.0/3.0/4.x, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, Jenkins, WebSphere MQ
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL server 2012/2014/2016, MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3,RAD 6.0/7.0
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Testing &Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, STS 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, Apache Axis
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with RESTful Web APIs, using AJAX, JSON, XML andjQuery.
- Worked on AJAX functionality for dynamic data binding for data grid, accordion, Ajax driven menu tabs using back end service calls and consumed both JSON and XML data in UI Side.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Developed the whole application using Spring MVCFramework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Used distributed Transactions Management system with Spring JTA.
- Used Spring Batch as spring batch jobs can meet the requirements of reliability, robustness and traceability which are essential for automatic processing of enormous amounts of data.
- Developed SOAP web services using Apache-CXF which would be available for other local osgi bundles.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and developed hibernate configuration files for establishing database connection
- Used hibernate core interfaces like configuration, session factory and criteria interfaces.
- Involved in designing and developing the End points (controllers), Business Layer, DAO layer using Hibernate.
- Used Core Java features such Collections, and Exception handling to efficiently process highvolume transactions.
- Implemented complex back-end component to get the count in no time against large size MySQL database
- MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS. WSDL was used for publishing Web Service interfaces.
- Followed Test Driven Development and wrote server-side test cases using JUnit 4.12.
- Hands on Eclipse as the integration environment for developing, debugging, and maintaining project code files.
Confidential, Hartford, Connecticut
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Used AGILEmethodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Developed the JQuery callback functions to implement asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- EJB Session Beans were used to process requests from the user interface and CMP entity beans Wrote Stateless Enterprise Java Beans (EJB). This EJB invokes the Service, which serves the caller or client.
- Used Multithreading, Collections and other J2EE technologies to design and develop the code.
- Wrote queries in Oracle Spatial in developing GIS based application.
- Used JDBC to invoke SQL stored procedures for applications that need to execute as a part of a scheduling
- Deployed the application on WebSphere application server in development and production environment.
- Conducted weekly code walk through using UNIX Shell Scripts.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, project level issue tracking and environmental issue tracking.
- Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation for the application.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Implemented Agile methodologies, actively involved in technical meetings, requirement gathering, analysis, planning, effort estimation, coding, development and testing.
- Wrote client-Side code using React.JS and used NPM & gulp directories to generate the server environments used flux with redux framework to manage targeted URL’s and to monitor the application.
- Used React.JS to implement rich functions in various pages: form validation, crud, grid list, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced/custom directives, authentication, unit tests, etc.
- Extensively used jQuery, Node.js in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Worked with controller, service and view components in applications using Spring 3.5 framework.
- Extensively used various modules in Spring like AOP, DI (Ioc), Bean Wiring, Spring Inheritance, Auto Wiring, Spring JDBC Templates and Spring Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
- Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) was exposed through RESTful web services with loose coupling between layers using Spring framework during development.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot.
- Enterprise level web applications were supported by building Spring based Java and Scala micro services.
- Consumed messages from JMS-Message driven beans and Active MQ. Integrated Active MQ with Beans.
- Java expression tags were avoided using Bean, HTML and LogicTags, and used display tags to render large data.
- Involved in developing role based HTML navigational menu, where in menu items change dynamically based on the values derived from database in the form of XML data.
- Involved in Liferay environment setup by creating Liferay Portlets, Roles, User groups, Web content, templates.
- Experience in Creating, Dropping Indexes, Tables, Stored Procs and Views on Oracle DB.
- Designed and developed front end screens for new reports using Swing components.
- Cloud environment for micro services was provided using Spring cloud Netflix(Eureka server, Hystrix, Ribbon).
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method.
- Used Spring Ribbon for load balancing and broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Developed client applications using JAXR and JAXM to connect to the UDDI registry. used the best ecosystem to deploy and manage Micro-services with Apache Mesos and Kubernetes .
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment utilizing Kubernetes .
- Reading the log files using Elastic Search, Logstash and alerting users on the issue and saving the alert details.
- Used micro-framework to implement with REST API and Mongo DB (NO SQL) as back end database.
- Created JSON Data and stored as documents comprising documents, data types and conversions in MongoDB.
- Implemented Elastic Bean Stalk to auto-deploy and auto-scale applications using services such as EC2 instances , Load balancer and Databases on RDS in AWS environment.
- Writing Unit test cases using JUnit testing framework and performed unit and system testing.
- Expertise on SoapUI , Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven Build Management Tool, TestNG Unit Testing tool and Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool .
- Worked with JAXB parser for marshalling and Unmarshalling XML data.
- Developed XPATH, XQUERY and custom XML parsers based on SAX, DOM as part of XML Consumption.
- Used IntelliJIdea to develop and debug the application .
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with SVN, Jenkins, Jenkins Jobs.
Confidential, Troy, MI
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in document analysis and technical feasibility discussions for implementing new functionalities.
- Implemented and developed UI components using AngularJS features like DI, Models, data binding and controllers. Develop various screens using AngularJS and used various predefined components from NPM.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns likeValue Object Pattern, Session façade, Singleton, Factory, DAO and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Used Spring DAO module for performing CRUD operations on database and implemented logging in the application using Spring Framework AOP module to know the application status.
- Used Spring MVC Model View Controller to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers.
- Implemented ( SOA ) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security .
- Developed REST web services using SpringMVC to extract client related data from database and used SOAPUI
- Experienced with setting up the basic project setup from scratch using Spring- Hibernate based design.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithreading access to make valid transactions.
- Developed application using Agile methodology and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server.
- Used Cassandra for achieving denormalization through features like collections.
- Worked on JPA as persistence layer, involving EJB annotations to synchronize with database through XML.
- Experienced with JIBX binding to convert Java object to XML and vice-versa.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTful Service).
- Configured and deployed the application in JBoss Application Server.
- Involved in Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration Testing, Selenium Web Driver.
Java/J2EE Full Stack/API Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design and development phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile (SCRUM) development methodology to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Designed UML diagrams such as class, sequence, activity, flow diagrams using UML Visio.
- Build the reusable service components with AngularJS, Bootstrap, and JSX that are used across various modules.
- Used Selectors, Events, AJAX and Dom Manipulation components in Angular 2.0directives, filters, services.
- Used NodeJS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code.
- Implemented jQuery to develop the widgets and to perform the client-side validations, UI centric Ajax behavior.
- Implemented design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, Factory, and Service Locator.
- Developed RESTful web services using Spring MVC REST framework and JAX-RS.
- Used Spring MVC Rest Controllers, Services along with Dependency Injection, Spring JMS and Spring Security. Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Experienced in upgrading to Spring RESTFul Microservices from Monolithic Services (SOA)
- Used Annotations for Spring DI, Autowiring and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Experienced in logging with ELK Stack by using Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana.
- Using Swagger UI registered micro services, monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console.
- Used OAuth 2.0 authentication protocol respectively for security and authorization .
- Experienced circuit breaker patterns and fail safe in Spring Boot Micro Service applications using Hystrix and monitored the services using Hystrix Dashboard.
- Experience in Normalization and performance tuning with Oracle database . Designed and developed file upload and file download features with Oracle BLOB and CLOB.
- Experienced HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and Interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria for implementation of Hibernate template and extensively used Hibernate Cache.
- Worked on Hibernate mappings, EH cache, Lazy loading transactions and Lockings.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, views, packages and enhanced performance with explain plans.
- Developed DAO layer using Cassandra and expertise in CQL (CassandraQuery Language) , for retrieving the data present in Cassandra cluster by running queries in CQL .
- Used Executor Service multithreading to implement Thread pool, parallel processing to run processes asynchronously using future calls to access the data.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.8 annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Used advanced java 8 features like Lambda expressions for array operations, Streams, Method reference, collections. Enhanced concurrency methods etc. throughout the application for well-defined programming.
- Extensively worked on Drools Rules Engine and Expectation Engine for writing Business Rules Validation.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services into Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Used AWS Cloud watch in alerting, maintaining and monitoring of production and corporate servers/storage.
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- Configured and administered Jenkinsfor CI/CD into Tomcat Application Server.
- Designed and configured management reports and dashboards using Splunk .
- Worked on Test automation framework using Selenium web driver.
- Familiar with Cucumber, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium commands and X-path and developed grunt tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Worked with several testing frameworks such as Junit and Mockito
- Used Eclipse based Spring Tool Suite (STS) for development and debugging Spring Boot applications.