- 10+ Years Software Design and Implementation in Linux/Android platforms:
- Strong background in Audio/Video Multimedia Framework, Video streaming, Pipeline, Filters, Filter Graph, Transcoding, Audio/Video processing, and Camera Firmware.
- Hands-on experience with streaming protocols: HLS, DASH, RTSP, RTP, RTCP, etc.
- Hands-on experience with: GStreamer, FFMPEG, Live555, OpenMax IL, and data Encryption and Security, etc.
- Experience with Linux Kernel Module, Device Driver, boot loader, board bring up.
- Experience with Source Control: SVN, Git, ClearCase, CVS.
Sr. Firmware Engineer
- Hands-on experience on Audio/Video Systems, including video streaming, transmitter and receiver/player.
- Hands-on design and coding experience with multi-threaded C/C++, Java.
- Hands-on experience with video software system design for handling multiple video/audio decoding and encoding streaming simultaneously.
- Hands-on experience with video streaming protocols: RTSP, RTP, RTCP, and adaptive streaming: HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), DASH, and Smooth Streaming.
- Hands-on experience with Android Camera system, ONVIF, native camera preview or preview using GStreamer pipeline.
- Hands-on experience using GStreamer, JSON, JNI, etc. open source projects.
- Hands-on experience with socket communication between C/C++ model to Android Java code and Java to low-level C/C++ using JNI.
- Knowledge of Android platform MM framework: Stage Fright, Media Codec API.
- Solid understanding of media codecs, formats, transports and container, such as: H.264/265, MPJEG, TS, G.711, AAC, AC3, MP4, etc.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills using network analysis tools such as WireShark, TCP DUMP, etc.
- Hands-on experience using: gdb debugger, adb, etc.
- Experience in HDMI and HDCP related software development.
Sr. Video Software Engineer
- Building the Content Delivery Server with video transcoding and streaming for VOD.
- Hands-on experience with multi-threading C/C++ programming, GDB/DDD debugger.
- Hands-on experience with Dynamic Adaptive Transcoding and Streaming, and multiple videos insertion techniques (including Ad insertion, pre-logo, trail-logo, overlay, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with video process pipeline, topology, Filters and Filter Graph Design for video and audio components.
- Hands-on experience with Audio/video/image processing: frame rate conversion, re-scaling, time stamp regulation, packet assembler, etc.
- Experience with integrating Codecs: H264/AVC, MPEG2, MPEG4, JPEG, VP8 (HTML Video format), SVC, MVC, AMR, AAC, etc.
- Experience with OpenSource: FFMPEG, X264, Intel IPP, VLC, face detection.
- Experience with tools: Klocwork, Valgrind, Wireshark, tcpdump, NC (TCP/UDP connection).
- Familiar with H.264 Stream Analyzer and Video quality metric: PSNR, SSIM.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Experience in IP camera firmware development.
- Experience in Protocols: RTSP, RTP, RTCP, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS.
- Experience in Video Encryption with openSSL.
- Experience in image processing, motion detection and video analytics.
- Familiar with Video and Audio Codec: H.264, MJPEG, AMR, AAC, etc.
- Familiar with Open Source libraries, such as: Live555 for live video streaming.
- Experience in TI DaVinci(TMS320DM64xx), etc. chipset.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Experience in Linux user space, kernel module and device driver development.
- Experience in Audio System: Audio Manager, Routing, Kernel Mixer module, Device Driver, Abstraction layer, voice recording, playback mixing, Bluetooth.
- Experience in real-time scheduling, multi-threaded C/C++ programming, IPC.
- Experience in using JTAG etc. debugging tools.
- Experience in TI OMAP, StarCore SC140 DSP, ARM, and Audio chipset.
- Experience in Performance analysis and implementation using VTune.