- Experienced Java/JEE professional with extensive back ground in managing Software Development and Testing Life Cycle. Over Ten years of experience in designing and developing enterprise level multi - tier web Applications, e-commerce applications in Mortgage, Financial and Health care domains.
- Strong technical skills and in-depth understanding and hands on experience on Web logic portal development using latest Java / J2EE specifications and frameworks (Hibernate, Spring 2.5/3.0, RESTFUL Web services) and XML (JAXB,JAXP), AJAX.
- Strong hands on experience in Web logic portal development (v10.3)
- Very strong knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.
- Strong hands on experience working on UNIX / Linux scripts (for testing purposes, simulating data and environments and for other development needs).
- Proficient in Configuration Management tools such as TFS (Team Foundation Server from Microsoft), MS Visual Source Safe and other open source control tools like CVS and SVN.
- Strong hands on experience working on Performance testing tools such as Load Runner and JMeter.
- Experience in portal framework and developing the portlets using Weblogic Portal 8.1, 9.2 and knowledge of 10.2.
- Experience in portlet to portlet (IPC) communication, Beehive Netui controls, UUP, Entitlements, WSRP in Weblogic portal. Worked on Steaming desktops and file based portals (.portal file).
- Experience in Java Page Flows & controls and Content Management.
- Experience in changing the look and feel of the portal by creating or updating the Skeletons Skins and Look and Feel files. And creating the custom layouts on Weblogic portal.
- Experience with Repository tools like Perforce, Clear Case & CVS and Maven & Ant build tools.
- Experienced in developing and deploying J2EE components on application servers such as BEA Weblogic 8.x/9.x/10.x, IBM Websphere 5.1/6.0 and Apache Tomcat 4.1/5.x.
- Very well versed with Project management tools such as MPP, Excel, Power point, MS Visio and other process improvement tools.
- Proficient and excellent skills in creating documentation for business teams and development teams (requirement specifications, technical documentation, use case documentation, release / delivery plans and support manuals).
- Skilled and experienced in co-coordinating efforts among multiple teams (on-site and off-shore and third parties).
- Successfully implemented several proven Quality & Process Improvements in testing that led teams to deliver products with zero defects.
- Trained and Mentored teams in Personal Software Process (PSP) and Team Software Process (TSP)
- Excellent written and presentation skills, Created reports, technical / functional specifications for stake holder reviews to gain approvals.
- HP PPM, MPP, MS Office (Power point, Excel, Word) MS Visio, TSP tools, BCM Remedy (Incident & Change Management), TFS (Microsoft Team Foundation server), Visual paradigm (UML & Data modeling), CVS, SVN, ITIL.
- Java / J2EE - Core java 1.4/1.5, Servlets, JSPs, EJB, Web services, Web logic Portal 10.2/10.3, Web services, Spring, Hibernate, Design Patterns, Ant (build tools), JBoss Drools,AJAX, JSON, JQuery, EXT-JS 1.3, Struts, JSF,SOAP, WSDL,XML,Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere, Weblogic Portal
- Oracle 10g, 11g, PL/SQL, Unix / Linux
- HP Load Runner, QTP, Quality Center, JIRA, Bugzilla
Technical Lead, Brea, CA
- Design and develop business services and UI using RESTFUL web services, XSD’s, wsdl, Hibernate, JPA, JTA, Spring IOC, AOP, XHTML, JSP’s, Servlets, HTML, DHTML, Java script and JSTL tag libraries, Weblogic Portal frame work.
- Integrate UI with server side services and creating AJAX requests.
- Design and implementation Integration of server side services with JAX-WS web services.
- Create JUnit test case and integration test cases for UI and Server side services using easy mocks. Test web services with SOAP UI.
- Created monitoring jobs to track DB performance, JMS performance and to track the performance of custom parsing utilities.
- Design and develop MDBs for message processing, for multiple platforms.
- Designed and developed stored procedures and functions on the database side for processing SQL files.
- Created test scenarios, test scripts and custom utilities for load testing using Load Runner controller for back-end performance testing.
- Involved in creating named SQL queries and integrating with Hibernate entities.
- Create high level and detailed level design documentation and conduct design reviews and code reviews as per the current process implementation.
- Involved in coding, bug fixing, testing, code reviews and application retrospection.
- Design and develop portlets for various application platforms using Weblogic Portal framework (10.3)
- Application support and co-ordination with business teams.
- Co-ordinate efforts with off-shore team perform design and code reviews.
- Participate in storage and infrastructure analysis, analyze requirements and perform POC tests in load testing environment.
Technical Lead, Minneapolis, MN
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Spring AOP, Hibernate JSP, JSF,XML Technologies (XSL-FO, XSLT, JAXB, JAXP), Web services, JBoss Rules Engine,Web logic work shop 10.0 & 9.2, CVS, Maven & Cruise Control,Oracle 9i on Windows XP, Tomcat 5.5.26, Java Script, JUnit., Rational XDE (UML), Microsoft Project Plan (MPP), J2EE Design Patterns.
- Involved in application design, template design, and API’s for the project along with other utilities to process XML data files.
- Involved in designing and developing the user interface screens for presentation layer using JSP, JSF and JSTL and Java Script for client side validation.
- Responsible for developing data base stored procedures and other data fetching utilities from application layer.
- Developed Hibernate components for the use cases. Involved in writing Oracle SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Responsible in designing and developing JAXB interfaces for the funds transfer and bill pay modules.
- Involved in creating JUnit test cases and build script creation using ANT.
- Involved in developing Unit test framework using JUnit, to test Data Access Objects (DAO).
- Participated in application framework design, templates, and API’s according to UML
- Standards using Rational Rose.
- Involved in working with J2EE Design patterns (Singleton, Factory, Abstract, and Composite) and Model View Controller Architecture (MVC II Struts).
- Convert existing Java web applications into portlets/WSRPs & SOA implementation with web services.(during the migration phase).
- Developed the JSP/HTML, Java, Struts, Page Flow (JPF) and JSR-168 portlets on Weblogic portal. (during the migration phase)
- Involved in the design & development efforts to upgrade the site to Weblogic Portal 9.2. (during the migration phase)
Technical / Team Lead, Minneapolis, MN
- Co-ordinate with business teams and technical teams to gather requirements for re-branding categorize them and created a database.
- Organized teams in onsite and offshore to work out the possible architectural changes and documented.
- Leading the teams for redesigning the physical and logical architecture.
- Conducting JAD sessions and architecture review sessions.
- Leading the teams for creating testing approach and test cases.
- Gather and review load testing requirements, co-ordinate with third party teams for load testing and track load testing efforts.
- Part of re-branding team as a tech lead for re-designing the physical architectures of four projects Client Confidential -in, Financial Accounts & Markets & Investment Research.
- Key person in design and development of components that are common used across the projects.
Environment:: J2EE, Weblogic Portal, Apache Beehive, Struts, Spring, Spring AOP, JSF, JPF, JMS, JDBC, JDO, MQ, Log4J, EJB, Design Patterns, HTML, XML, AXIS, Hibernate, Web services, Beehive Net UI.