- Outstanding Java Developer with Exceptional Software Engineering Experience and a successful track record of around 7 years in multifaceted software development lifecycle from Design and Development to Deployment and testing of Web Based Applications using Java and J2EE.
- Strong knowledge of OOAD (Object Oriented Analysis and Development), OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and applying OOP principles in software development.
- 6+ years of strong experience working with Core Java applications involving Collections, Multithreading and Exception Handling
- Extensive experience in developing Multi - Tier Enterprise applications and system integration solutions using Java, J2EE Standards, EJB, Web Services, JSP, Servlets, RMI, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, UDDI, XML, Java Script and DHTML
- Design and implementation of RESTful Web services accepting JSON and XML calls
- Used Apache Axis 1.1 as the Web Service framework for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP and WSDL
- Extensive development experience with open source software’s like Hibernate 3.5, iBatis1.1, Struts1.1, 2.0, Spring2.0,3.0
- Experienced in Custom tags (Image path Tag, Document Tag, Link Tag), Tag library, Swings and creating build scripts using ANT
- Experienced with J2EE standard compatible application servers including BEA Web Logic Server and JBoss 4.2 deployment process and integration / interrelationships within systems.
- Experienced creating in data model, class diagrams, activity diagrams, use cases, sequence diagrams and flow charts using Rational Rose and Visio.
- Hands-on experience with industry-standard IDEs like Eclipse and Net Beans
- Experienced in developing database to create its objects like tables, views, functions, triggers, and stored procedures packages using PL/SQL in Oracle, MS SQL Server, and My-SQL..
- Experienced in trace the logs using Log4j. Experienced to implement internalization.
- Good Experience in developing test cases with JUnit 4.7and Scala 2.0
- Good communication skills, lean learning curve and adaptability to new technologies
Languages: Java, J2EE, Xpress, C, C++, COBOL,SQL and PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting
Design Patterns: Core J2EE patterns (MVC, Business Delegate, Value Object, Session Facade, Composite Entity, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Service Activators and Singleton)
Testing Tools: JUnit3.8/4.0, Scala 2.0 and Test Driven Development (TDD)
Apache Tomcat 5.5, 6.0:, IBM WebSphere 5.1, 6.0, BEA Web Logic 8.1, 9.2, 10x and Red Hat JBoss 4.2.2
Ide: Eclipse 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, My Eclipse 6.0 and Net Beans
Message Oriented Middleware: Apache Active MQ, IBM MQ Series/WebSphere MQ
Version Controls: CVS, PVCS, SVN, Microsoft Visual Source Safe and Subversion 1.7.1
Frameworks: Spring 2.0,3.0, Hibernate 3.1,3.5, Struts1.2,2.1, IBatis framework and GEAM framework
Design Technologies: OOAD, IBM Rational Rose, MS Visio and UML
Service Oriented Architecture and: CORBA
SOAP, REST, JAXRPC, JAX: WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI
Database: Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access, SQL Server 5.0 and MySQL
SDLC and: Rational Unified Process ( RUP)
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, TELNET, FTP and LDAP
All Version of Microsoft Windows:, UNIX and LINUX
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
- Developed use case, class and sequence diagrams for the modules using UML using Visual Paradigm
- Created annotations based mapping using Hibernate ORM tool
- Analyzed Spring security for granular authorization in web-tier
- Used Spring Web MVC for the controllers
- Design application logic using Struts2.0 and compare performance with Spring MVC
- Used spring framework for dependency injection with the help of spring Configuration files
- Created Restful web services for keyword search, advanced search and autosuggestions,
- Worked extensively on AJAX using DWR framework
- Involved in Dynamic form generation, Auto completion of forms, and user-validation functionalities using AJAX
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA, WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP
- Designed Database schema in MySQL for development
- Used JMS for Asynchronous communication between the applications
- Experience in Web Services like SOAP, WSDL and good Knowledge in SOA
- Involved in writing DAO layer using Hibernate to access the MySQL database
- Executed HQL queries for retrieving data from RDBMS databases
- Involved in the configuration management using Subversion
- Developed Maven and Ant scripts to bundle and deploy application
- Developed various test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit 4
- Prepared Functional Design and Technical Design Documents
- Deployed applications on JBoss application Server
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Java Application Developer
- Responsible for developing application in Spring MVC from existing JSF MVC Framework .
- Performed Use case design, object modeling using UML , like Transformation of the Use Cases into Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams .
- Developed UI pages with JSF framework . Framework leverages JSF features like Event handling, Validation mechanisms, and state management.
- Developed the AJAX functionality using Ajax4JSF tags libraries and also implementing AJAX functionality for Asynchronous calls.
- Developed Backing beans to handle UI components state and stores that state in a scope. Wrote EJB Stateless session to communicate with Controller and Service layer i.e. make the EJB calls from Backing Beans.
- Wrote configuration files for injecting EJBs , Service Implements and DAO classes .
- Extensively used JSF Core and HTML tags in UI pages.
- Implemented web service using Apache Axis , used Bottom-up approach.
- Used Java Mailing API's for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and also for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Developed complex SQL join queries for efficiently accessing the data.
- Wrote HBM Files for mapping Java objects to tables in relational database and updated it as required.
- Hibernate used as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to tables.
- Developed HQL, SQL queries .
- Prepared technical design documents (TDD) for Use cases.
- Used Oracle 9i as database and Involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- Develop server-side services using Spring Web Services (SOAP, WSDL)
- Use Log4j to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application
- Persisted and Retrieved data from oracle database using Hibernate 3.5
- Develop and execute Unit Test plans using JUnit, ensuring that results are documented and reviewed with Quality Assurance teams responsible for integrated testing
- Analyze various requirements documents and Use Cases to prepare the detailed Test Plan
- Provide extensive pre-delivery support using Bug Fixing and Code Reviews
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE 6, JSP2.2, Servlets 2.5/3, Hibernate 3.5.0, Spring 3.4, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, UML, HTML 5, XHTML, DHTML, Struts 2.0, Spring Web, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring AOP, XML 1.1.1, Log4j 1.2.16, Oracle10g, JUnit 4, EJB, Tomcat 7
Confidential, Greater Philadelphia, PA
- Involved in transforming the Use Cases into Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and State diagrams.
- Involved in development of Web Services, creation of WSDL and schemas.
- Extensively participated on working with Spring 2.5 framework . Involved in writing JSP 2.0 and Servlets 2.4.
- Involved in development of Web Services, were developed to receive client requests.
- Implemented Spring JDBC template , Spring Exception Strategy and AOP .
- Involved in setting up JBoss application server 5.0 and using Ant tool to build the application and deploy the application in Application server.
- Worked with the creation of Store Procedures. Involved in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures to accomplish complex functionalities.
- Part of team creating quality working J2EE code to design, schedule, and cost to implement use cases.
- Developed Reusable classes in the middleware using Hibernate 3.1.
- Involved in writing lots of JSP 2.0’s for maintains and enhancements of the application. Worked on Front End using Servlets and also backend using EJB 2.1 and Hibernate 3.1 .
- Worked on Presentation Layer using Struts Tiles 1.2, JSPs and Servlets .
- Created quality working J2EE code to design, schedule, and cost to implement use cases.
- Involved in writing the database integration code using Hibernate .
- Creation of managed server and JDBC connections.
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
Senior Java Developer
- Responsible for gathering business and functional requirements from the users.
- Analysed Use Case diagrams and created various UML Diagrams like Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Played key role in the design and development of application using J2EE, Log4J technologies/frameworks using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Leveraged the home grown framework to handle exceptions.
- Developed application using POJO.
- Implemented all the front end components using Struts framework.
- Wrote Action classes, Request Processor, Business Delegate, Business Objects, Service classes and JSP pages.
- Utilized Struts Validator framework to validate the form data.
- Played a key role in designing the presentation tier components by customizing the Struts framework components. This included in configuring web modules, request processors and Error handling components etc.
- Developed JSP pages using Struts custom tags.
- Developed the components for parsing XML documents using SAX and DOM parsers
- Implemented design patterns like DAO, Session Façade and Value Objects.
- Implemented the Web Services functionality in the application to allow external applications to access the data.
- Used Apache Axis as the Web Service framework for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP and WSDL.
- Developed and implemented several test cases using JUnit framework.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and defined the mapping and relationship of each table in database.
- Coordinated with QA team to ensure the quality of application.
- Deployed the application in IBM WebSphere Application Server v7.0.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Web Developer (Volunteer)
- Technical Requirement gathering for the project.
- Assessing the technical capabilities of client technical
- Complete development of the site.
- Giving Training to client site for using and maintenance of the site
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Module Lead/Project Lead
- Regularly interacted with client and onsite coordinator to understand the business need and to convert their requirement into high level design
- Informing the Client about the feasibility of the requirement and time to implement it.
- Preparing Low level design and delegating responsibilities to individuals in team.
- Worked with the Expressions, Functions and Data types In XPRESS language.
- Worked in Integration with different resource adapters and connectors like SQL Server, Active Directory &Oracle.
- Customizing Forms and Reports, Creating Rules, Resource actions and working with Workflow processes through XPRESS language.
- Creating test plans.
- Integration testing of the system as a whole
- Documented all the steps of development viz. Design, Technical Specification and Unit testing.
- Co-ordinating for access rights for implementation of project.
- Worked on importing the existing users of the resource into Sun IDM.
- Migrated code from Development to QA and Production environments and configured all the resources in that environment.
- Supervised a team of three developers
- Involved in creating standards, Best practices and defect prevention activities.
- Managed the project timelines and timesheet management of individuals using Ultimatix(Internal TCS site)
- Managed and adhere to the quality control requirements for the project.
Environment: Windows XP, Red Hat Linux, MS SQL Server, My SQL, Xpress, Sun Identity Manager 5.1, Tomcat 4.2.1, Microsoft Visual Source Safe
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Module Lead/Project Lead
- Part of development team for eRequest, Resource Management System and United way auction.
- Creating stored procedures, functions, database triggers, Indexing and PL/SQL programming
- Involve in creating test plans, unit testing and
- Single hand handled a SOX enhancement for eRequest application including Impact, design, database design, development, Integration testing and production roll out.
- Involve in creating prototype for Compliance Survey and United way auctions application.
- Involve in creating High level design for Compliance Survey and United Way Auctions.
- Involve in low level and Database design for Compliance survey and United Way auctions application.
- Creating test plans
- Implementation of the modules and its unit testing of the Compliance Survey and United way Auctions applications.
- Integration testing for the applications.
- Developed the Traceability matrix for the Compliance Survey and United Ways Auctions application.
- Created Use Case, Class diagram and Sequence diagram for eRequest, Compliance Survey and United way Auctions.
- Review codes done by team members for GEAM standard and efficiency.
- Involvement in Project management activities.
- Provide support during acceptance testing and release of the product into the production environment
Environment: Windows XP, Linux, JAVA 1.2, J2EE, Struts1.2, iBatis1.1, GEAM Framework, HTML, JSP, Java Script, CSS, DHTML, XML, PL/SQL, ANSI SQL, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Eclipse, JBoss, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Winscp, Putty
- Part of prototype development of the CRIS application.
- Involve in database design.
- Involved in creation of test plans.
- Developed stored procedure and function.
- Involve in unit testing of the system.
- Preparation of user manual for CRIS application
Environment: Windows XP, Linux, HTML, JSP, Java Script, CSS, DHTML, XML, PL/SQL, ANSI SQL, Microsoft Visual Source Safe