- 10 years and 6 months of experience in Design, Coding, Testing and Implementation of various J2EE based applications.
- Excellent Java development skills using, J2SE 4/5/6/7, J2EE - Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, CDI, Expression Language, Java Beans.
- Extensive experience with Agile, Prescriptive and Test Driven software development methodologies.
- Strong database connectivity skills Oracle, IBM DB2, MySQL
- Extensive Object Oriented Development OOP/OOD experience with design patterns.
- Experience using JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere, Glassfish, Tomcat Servers
- Experience with messaging with HornetQ , Apache Active MQ, RabbitMQ, Open MQ providers.
- Experience with Spring, Wicket, Frameworks
- Experience with EAI using Open ESB, Apache Camel, Spring Integration
- Experience developing/consuming JAX-RS and JAX-WS web services.
- Experience working directly with Solution, Integration and Operation Architects
- Experience with content management using Apache JackRabbit (JCR) CMS.
- Experience developing Complex Event Processing (CEP)services using ESPER 3.4
- Used GIT, SVN, PVCS, CVS for version control.
- Utilized Maven, JUnit for project build/test/deployment and Log4j for logging application status and database tools like SQL Developer, Toad, DB Visualizer MySQL Query Browser,
- Issue tracking using JIRA, Target Process, Bugzilla.
- Experience working with Legacy code.
- Continuous project build management using Jenkins, Apache Continuum
- Wireframes and UML design for modules
- Worked directly with client/ product /business owners interaction and requirements gathering.
- Experience in technology research, prototyping and mentoring junior developers.
- Sun Certified Java 2 Web Component Developer (SCWCD).
- Sun Certified Java 2 Programmer (SCJP).
- Personal Software Process (PSP) developer.
- Proven ability to contribute significantly to projects independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, ESPER EPL, Groovy, Scala
Markup: HTML, XML
Database: ORACLE, DB2, MySQLEnterprise Application Integration: Spring Integration, Apache Camel, Open ESB
Software Development Methodology: Agile, Prescriptive, Test - Driven
Others: Complex Event Processing, JMS, JNDI, EJB, JMX, JAXB, UML, JAXP, SOA, OAuth, Glassfish, Websphere, Weblogic JBoss, Tomcat, Maven, Bean Validation, Hibernate Validator, JUnit, Eclipse, Apache Open MQ, ActiveMQ, HornetQ, JUnit, Wicket, Spring, RESTEasy, CXF-RS,JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JackRabbit, SOAP, Hibernate, JPA, MyBatis, RabbitMQ, Spring Boot, Splunk, Dynatrace, Spring Data, Coherence, ehcache, Azure, Openshift,OWASP
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Open Solaris
- Analyze application and integration architecture, identify issues and propose solutions to for improvement.
- Design and documents solutions. Responsible for managing and upgrading application software development stack.
- Work with enterprise, data architects and operations to develop a roadmap for improving technology infrastructure and applications architecture.
- Design and document components architecture and design patterns used.
- Research and develop POCs for evaluating framework migrations and addressing technical debt.
- Identifying and solutioning for micros services, and SOA
- Responsible for design, code and documentation reviews.
- Work with automation team to identify issues and optimize application performance under load.
- CI/CD using Jenkins
- OAPI REST APIs.
- Design and implement user stories and associated tasks using Agile SDM.
- Collaborate with several teams’ brain storm functional, non-functional requirements and design patterns.
- Implement functional use cases for the application
- Mentor teams
Technologies used: Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, Guava Spring Framework, Spring Integration, JBoss EAP, IBM MQ, JMS, RestEasy, Spring Framework, JUnit, Mockito, Scala, Maven, Intellij, Coherence, Ehcache, Oracle, GIT, Hibernate, DynaTrace, Splunk, Javers, UML, SpringBoot, Oracle 11g, OAuth2, Azure
Lead Senior Applications Development Consultant
Confidential, Hartford CT
- Design and implement integration layer using RabbitMQ, Spring Integration, Java,, CXF-RS, MySQL, Maven, Intellij, JBoss, GIT, JUnit, Groovy,, EAI Patterns, Ehcache, Spring Boot, OSE 2
- Design and implement user stories and associated tasks using Agile SDM.
- Create Jenkins pipelines, deploy apps to OpenShift
- Collaborate with several teams brain storm functional, non-functional requirements and design patterns.
- Contribute to POCs and frameworks required for Integration.
- Design, develop and test Spring Integration projects for (Provider, ProviderOrg, Fulfillment, Clinical APIs)
- Micro services using SpringBoot
- Develop component, integration and E2E automated testing frameworks.
- Perform code review tasks adhering to the standards of checklist or guidelines.
- Coordinate with external teams for E2E testing and fixing issues.
- Work with Product Owners to prioritize features.
- SAML Assertion validation
- Offshore and scrum leader
- DevOps support
- Performance testing using Gatling
- CA Rally for developing software using Agile
Technologies used: J2SE 7, JBoss EAP 6.4, Spring Integration, Spring Framework, RabbitMQ, CXF-RS, JUnit 4, Maven 3, Intellij, STS, Ehcache, MySQL, GIT, Groovy, OSE, Spring Boot, Splunk, Spring data, Mongo DB, Icinga, OpenShift 2, UML, Zuul, Eureka
Senior Java Developer
Confidential, Holyoke, MA
- Requirements gathering, Data-Exchange specifications review and Technical documentation for the development of JAX-RS web services.
- Work directly with EAI Architect, Application Architect, and DB Architect for analysis and design of CTS project.
- Implemented JAX-RS services using RESTEasy framework, Data Access Layer using MyBatis with Oracle database.
- Enterprise Application Integration using Apache Camel with Restlet/HTTP/HTTP4, MyBatis, JMS, Quartz2, Timer, Direct, SEDA, JMX, Propeties, DataFormat, File, Bean, Mock, Xpath, Cache, Log components.
- Business Process Orchestration using Camel Routes and Processors
- Redesign and implementation of Spring based Tibco Data Bridges with Apache Camel.
- Mechanism for DB Polling, implementation of DB Transactions, retry mechanisms.
- Design and implementation of Quartz Cron jobs
- Message transportation using HornetQ.
- Implementation of Asynchronous services, and service side caching for JAX-RS.
- Implementation of custom CDI annotations for XML request/response marshalling/unmarshalling with JAXB against a schema.
- POC for GUI using EXT-JS framework.
- Project dependency and build management with Maven.
- Unit testing JUnit 4.
- Deployment configuration and deployment of project war to JBoss EAP 6.2
Technologies used: J2SE 7, JBoss EAP 6.2, Apache Camel 2.13.1, HornetQ, RESTEasy 3.0.7, MyBatis 3.2.7, JUnit 4, Maven 3, HTTP Requester, JBoss Studio Developer, Oracle 11g, CDI, CVS, EXT-JS, Hibernate Validator, Quartz, Tibco 5
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Coordinate with business for enhancements; validate PSI flows and its impact on components and parallel releases.
- Deployment architecture enhancement - Spring framework upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0 to isolate legacy components through dependency management.
- OAuth SSO Authentication for Tracfone Billing, to provide the vendors (Waelin and Momac) to interact with the customers on behalf of Tracfone.
- Brainstorming sessions with Architects to develop/consume generic SOA, CBO services that can be used by all brands.
- Technology research and prototype designs and AOP logging.
- Worked on activation, deactivation redemption and porting of ESNs for NET10 and Straight Talk brands.
- One step activation, redemption, porting smart engines for NET 10, Telcel and Tracfone.
- $10 ILD VAS plan for NET10 Web, Straight Talk, Telcel Webs and WEBCSR
- Worked on technical design, risk analysis, development, release and test plans on multiple releases simultaneously.
- Use of Spring MVC and Channel MVC for web applications in SOA environment.
- Implemented JAX-WS clients for several services.
- Generic Spring injected SOAPMessageHandler to log SOAP REQ/RESP on front end logs (simplified debugging).
- Worked closely with the DataServices team for Triggers, Stored Procedures and SQL
- AJAX to interact with stateless CBO services to render phone information to the customer and complete single page fast activation process.
- Design and development of ServletFilter interceptors for preprocessing requests with light weight CBO services.
- POC for SqlData and Oracle Datum interfaces with Spring to interact with Oracle Stored Procedures with Table and Object types from Java.
- Performance monitoring information for applications deployed to the DEV domains for Weblogic. (Simulating average, high, and total number of sessions for the application).
- Stress testing by lowering the connections to DB, to identify connection leakages and server bottle necks.
- PCI standard for safe handling of cardholder information.
- Worked with operations team to setup and test IBM DataPower for enterprise security.
- CA LISA Suite for mock testing.
- Performance measurement with logging times and JConsole.
- Extensive coding, met aggressive deadlines, resolved dependencies with collaborating teams.
Confidential, Saint Petersburg, FL
- Technical Lead for an Onshore-offshore based project with 17 team members.
- Worked closely with Solution Architect/Business Analysts. Analyze existing architecture of the Cardholder application, its impact on the Admin Application, propose solutions to enhance architecture.
- Understand business requirements, provide solutions and work around for UCs/UIs/FRs.
- Coordinate with team, formulate plan-outlining steps required to develop program using structured analysis, design, and provide technical help and suggestions.
- Create/review wireframes, use cases, design, web services, and configuration documents.
- Develop initial prototype(s) for POC. Research on Apache JackRabbit Content Repository, JCR CMS.
- DataServices using Hibernate and Oracle 11g.
- Develop Administrative/Cardholder applications using Wicket MVC Framework.
- Worked on multiple sprints simultaneously.
- Configuration using Spring Framework’s Core Module, Project build/ dependency management using Apache Maven.
- Implemented JAX-WS clients.
- Deployments done on JBoss application server (included creation of connection pools, XML registries for authorization, Virtual Host name for Client demos and log configuration.).
- CMS Node caching using Ehcache.
- Performance monitoring information for applications deployed to the domain. The monitoring information includes whether the application is active or not, the average, high, and total number of sessions for the application.
- Authorization for admin users based on rules with JBoss Drools processing
- Apache webserver used to host the Web content for the CardHolder Application. CRUD actions performed on component content (css/javascipt/images/).
- Technical documentation, risk and release management.
- Publishing application to Pilot environment and promote to Production environment.
- Client Demos and efficient utilization of resources
- Production support.
Technologies used: J2SE 6.0 HTML, XML, Hibernate, Eclipse, JBoss 5.1, Drools 5.1, Wicket Framework 1.4.15, Spring Core Module 3.0.5, Junit 4.8.2, Backbone, WiQuery, JQuery 1.6, Maven 2.2.1, PVCS, Apache Jackrabbit 2.2.2, Oracle 11g
Confidential, Lincolnshire, IL
- Used Wicket Framework 1.4.7 based on MVC pattern to build new UI.
- Integrated the html, OpenSpan web services with Java. Coded multiple utility methods and wicket validators used widely across the application.
- Client implementation of SOAP based OpenSpan web services.
- Configured Websphere application server and performance improvement by embedded environmental variables and shared libraries.
- Communicated to the OpenSpan developers the RxClaim screen navigation.
- Performed SOAP tests for the data returned by the OpenSpan services.
- Provide technical suggestions to improve the existing features in Enhanced Client Display project
- Rapid agile development to provide access of RxClaim functionality using screen scraping technology
- Leverage reusable services and develop with maximum flexibility and meet the system SLA
- Gathering new requirements, analysis, creating design documents for the development of new screens.
- Responsible for validating and approving wireframes, design documents and suggesting the changes required.
- Primary resource responsible for indentifying OpenSpan, java issues on Quality Center and fixing a number of defects.
- Involved in production support for Phase 3, 4, 5.
- KT to new developers.
Technologies used: J2SE 6.0 HTML, XML, log4j, RAD 7, Websphere application Server 6.1, Websphere MQ, Wicket Framework 1.4.7, SOAP UI, Openspan Integrator, Serena dimensions, Hibernate, DB2 9.
Confidential, Fargo, ND
- Worked on ADAM-4000 series device and device manager
- All logic is implemented using Java 1.6
- Administrative interface to manage the device manager functionality using Struts
- Serial port data communication using RXTX 2.7.1
- Use of jUSB interface for interaction.
- Use of JNI API for CRUD operations on native legacy C++
- Use of piped streams for data transportation
- Testing the device by passing valid commands as a byte stream
- Implementation of SOAP based Gateway JAX-WS
- Standard error response for a failure with a error code and error string.
- Implemented SOAP based JAX-WS using Axis 2 and implementation of clients
- WSMonitor for SOAP and HTTP traffic monitoring
- Configuration through Spring Core module.
- XSD design for Adam 4015, 4017 modules
- Used pax-runner to provision OSGi bundles (service-oriented modular development of bundles)
- Struts MVC to build the admin console for Gateway Manager.
- Project management using Maven
- Persisting parsed device response to database using JPA (JPA configuration, POJO classes)
- Project report generation using StatSCM
- Project continuous build management and administration using Continuum
- Glassfish server administration
- Logging using log4j
Technologies used: J2SE 5.0, HTML, XML, Maven, Continuum, JUnit, log4j, SVN, RXTX, Spring, StatSCM, Pax-runner, JPA, Struts 2, WSMonitor, XSD, Eclipse,, Axis 2, MySQL, JNI, jUSB, Glassfish, Agil