- 7+ years of experience in all the phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), this includes Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of Java UI applications for large Enterprise Customers.
- Strong experience in software development using Java/J2EE technologies including Core Core Java, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JNDI., JDBC, Hibernate, Spring, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JNDI.
- Good exposure in Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using Spring Framework 3.2.2 and Struts Framework 2.3.12 with expertise in presentation, business and database layers.
- Strong experience in RDMS database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, prepared statements and experience in writing queries using Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server 2008 and MySQL.
- Experience in using Spring ORM module and integration with Hibernate ORM framework
- Expertise on different IDEs such as Eclipse, NetBeans IDE and deployment using Application Servers Apache Tomcat.
- Coordinating with QA Team, and resolving the QA Defects.Experience in working under Test Driven Development.
- Extensive Experience in designing and developing interactive User Interfaces, usability, web and client / server applications using JQUERY and also experience in Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap, and also building web pages cross browser compatible.
- Experience working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Used SVN, CVS, clear case for version controlling.
- Developed ANT scripts and used Maven tool to build and deploy J2EE applications.
- Excellent experience in RESTful web services development and consumption using (JAX - RS and JAX-WS).
- Experience with object oriented programming concepts, Data structures and design patterns.
- Very quick learner and keen to adopt new technologies.
- Specializing in both client and server side web technologies.
- An Energetic, Result-Oriented, highly Organized and proven- skilled Problem Solver
- Strong team playing skills coupled with the ability to build excellent customer relations.
- Effective Team player with Good communication skills, self-motivated team player, and outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills with results oriented dedication towards goals.
Framework: HTML4/5, CSS2/3, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, REST, DOM, XML, PHP, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, ES6, Bootstrap, Jasmine, build tools (Grunt & gulp), AngularJS, Angular1.5, Angular2, BackboneJS, D3.JS, AWS, Node JS, React JS
IDE & Tools: NetBeans 8.0, Eclipse,Visual Studio, Notepad++, Sublime Text EditorDatabases: MySQL PHPMYADMIN, SQL Server
Application Server: Apache Tomcat 6.0, WebLogic/WebSphere Application Server.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux, Mac OS X
Other: MS Visual Studio, IE Tester, JIRA, FileZilla, PuTTY, WireShark,, MS Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PP), invision, LAMP, XAMPP
Confidential, Milton, FL
Sr. Java/J2EE/UI Developer
- Involved in designing the front - end web development through Adobe Experience Manager.
- To manage the data dynamically through Adobe Experience Manager we create the business logics through Java Server Pages.
- Involved in writing the business logics for validating the front-end forms through Java Script.
- Involved in preparing functional requirements by analyzing the business requirements and design GUI pages by using JSP, HTML, CSS, Java Script and AngularJS.
- Developed the online application by using J2SE, Servlets and JSP.Implement the project by using Spring Web MVC module.To inject dependent objects into POJO classes we used Spring IOC.
- Developed Spring Configuration XML Files that contains object declarations.
- Implement the project by using Hibernate Frame Work to communicate with Database. Used Hibernate Query Language for accessing data from database. Used Entity Beans to persist the data into database and used Message Driven Beans MDB to notify the bean state.
- Used SOAP based messaging format to transfer requests and responses and validated the request and responses against XML Schema Definition
- Used Singleton, Factory Design Pattern, DAO Design Patterns based on the Application Requirements.
- Developed and consumed the web services by using Restful API through JAX-RS. Involved in writing Oracle Stored Procedures and PL/SQL for back end.
- Worked on Eclipse for development and deployment of application in Web Logic Application Server.
- Hands on working experience Linux environment with Apache Tomcat, experience on Amazon AWS.
- Used Maven scripts to build and deploy the applications in Apache Tomcat application Server. MAVEN was used for Project Management and Build Automation.
- Used RESTful services to interact with AWS services.
- Used SVN and GIT as version control tools to maintain code repository. Used Jenkins as building tools, highly familiar with SVN, used JIRA for task tracking, reporting.
- Developed the Services using AWS Elastic Search, Restful Services using JAX-RS & Java.
- Implement Unit Tests and Code Reviews using JUNIT.Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
Environment: JSP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Bootstrap, AngularJS, XPath, DOM, DTD, XML, JSON, JQuery, Dojo, AJAX, Apache Camel, Servlets, JDBC, JSTL, JMS, JPA, EJB, Spring IOC, Spring Web MVC, Hibernate, Restful API through JAX-RS, JIRA, Jenkins, Spring Tool Suite, SQL, PL/SQL, SVN, GIT, MAVEN, Bugzilla and Eclipse IDE.
Confidential, Kentwood, MI
Java Application Developer
- Used JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Developed UI using Spring MVC, business logic using spring (IOC, AOP), persistence using Hibernate.
- Developed Spring Controllers which manages the application flow and makes calls to business objects to manipulate its contents Developed server side application which handles the database manipulation with the back-end Oracle database using Hibernate.
- Developed custom controllers for handling the requests using the spring MVC controllers
- Designed middleware components like POJO (Plain Old Java Objects such as Java beans) using Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Developed persistence layer integrating Hibernate with Spring ORM support, also used Spring JDBC for lightweight database operations
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Factory, DAO, DTO and MVC. Hibernate used as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language.
- Implemented the AJAX interactions for better and faster interactive Front-End.Developed various SQL queries and PL/SQL Procedures in PostgreSQL for the Application.
- Involved in creating/deploying jar, war and ear files in WebSphere Application server.Responsible for code version management and unit test plans.
- Developed unit test cases and suits on Junit framework for unit testing.Preparing JunitTest scripts for Assembly Test and JUnit test conditions as per the requirement document and use cases.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application. Tested/De-bugged web browser using Firebug.
- Used Java Naming Directive Interface (JNDI), and JDBC connection pooling to access the product information from database tables.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements of change requests.
- Created action classes in Struts and developing manger classes using Hibernate.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using RESTful web services.
- Developed and implemented the MVC architectural pattern using Spring Framework including JSP and Servlets.
- Created action mappings from existing JSP pages and redesigned action classes.
- Fixed bugs in development as well as production level. Used Log4j for logging.
Confidential, Hebron, KY
Sr. Java Developer
- My responsibility is to Developing & Customize Magento extensions as per client requirements.
- Coding in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) environment.
- Maintain and improve website design and development.
- Built PHP and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Used Web service to gather information from server-side.
- Worked in Agile environment in all aspects of the project.
- Consuming RESTful Web Services for JSON/XML data using jQuery, AJAX and AngularJS, Ext.js, sql http & resource services.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fixed the bugs.
- Extensively worked with hibernate query language (HQL) to store and retrieve the data from MYSQL database.
- Responsible for creating tables of client's information in and writing Hibernate mapping files to manage one-to-one and one-to-many mapping relationships.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Design, Analysis, Development and Implementation.
- Used Microsoft Visio for designing the Use Case Diagrams, Class model, Sequence diagrams, and Activity diagrams for SDLC process of the application.
- Implemented the online application by using Core Java, Jdbc, JSP, Servlets and EJB 1.1, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL.
- Communicated with other applications by using Web Services with the help of SOAP, WSDL JAX-RPC.
- Used Hibernate framework to communicate with the database.Used Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate with EJB.
- Involved in implementing Design Patterns. Used Servlets and JSP's in developing the web application on WebSphere Application Server.
- Created distributed transaction handling using JMS, MQ Series.Used AngularJS for splitting application into MVC components
- Used SAX and DOM parsers to parse the raw XML documents.Used Eclipseas Development IDE for web applications.
- Used PL/SQL to implement database procedures and functions to interact with database.
- Used SQL statements with PL/SQL to perform DML operations in database. Used repository services to manage code.
- Configured the project on WebSphere 6.1 application server.Used to write queries to SQL Server database for backend operations.
- Involved in Analysis, Source code development, unit test case creation and unit testing of new requirements.
- Involved maintenance of the project and resolved the Bugs raised.Used MAVEN build tool to build the application.
- Used Clear Case for Version Control tool and Clear Quest for bug tracking tool. Configured job scheduling in Linux using shell scripts and Crontab.
- Developed test plan documents for all back-end database modules. Deployed the project in Linux environment.
Environment: Java (JDK 1.6), Eclipse 3.5, Weblogic10.0, Oracle 10g, Spring, Hibernate, PL/SQL, HTML, Web Services, Java Script, Log4j, Junit, Maven Build Tool.
Jr. Java/ UI Developer
- Experience converting given application wire frames / visual concepts into pixel perfect HTML prototypes.
- Designed and Developed Java Script framework for UI Configuration widgets.
- Developed html views with HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms.
- Developed stores procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in Oracle database.
- Integrated the Java Code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Involved in implementing log4j in the project.
- Used Jira issue tracker to track bugs.
- Used Log4j for messaging and warnings,
- Used SVN as version control tool.
- Working out on feasible technical solutions with client team to common business issues.