- 14+ years of experience in IT industry in architecting, designing, development of Enterprise Security systems, Enterprise applications (J2EE, Spring), Thick client applications (Swing) and 5 years sustained as a Security Solution Architect.
- Develop IT application security solutions to achieve business/operational efficiencies, reduce business risk, and propel business initiatives through proven security strategies.
- Hands on expertise in conceptualize, design, articulate enterprise class solutions, application architecture for cloud and mobile, Architecture assessment using ATAM.
- Blend of expertise in Security Solution Architecture, Application Architecture, OOAD, Design Patterns, Refactoring, Threat Model ing, penetration testing and functional programming.
- Exposure to diverse verticals: Networking, Telecom, Banking and Insurance, Government, Retail and Logistics, Security Intelligence and analytics,
- Experience in Enterprise Security architecture framework (TOGAF), Security Quality Requirements Engineering (SQUARE), End - to-End Security SDLC, Microsoft SDL, Threat Modeling (STRIDE/DREAD), CVSS, Vulnerability Management, CVE, NVD, OSVDB, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) OWASP and OSSTMM methodologies.
- Experience in Identity and Access Management concepts and solutions, Role management (RBAC, ABAC), Directory integration, Single Sign-On (SSO), SAML, XACML, Multi-factor authentication .
- Expertise in End-to-End security assessment, developing strategy and roadmap for implementing technical and process recommendations and risk mitigation strategies. Knowledge in PKI, X.509, OCSP, Key Management, Encryption.
- Expertise in Server Hardening, DDoS protection techniques, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SSL, TLS, LDAP, Data Security, Secure Design, Secure Coding, Static and Dynamic analysis, Secure Deployment, IDS, IPS, XML gateway and Web Application firewall.
- Knowledge in compliance standards PCI DSS, HIPAA and SOX.
- Experience in Big data solutions, Compute and Data Grid products, MapReduce and Data replication and partition. Knowledge in analytics and DevOps.
- Hands on Design and coding, unit testing, security penetration testing, Gaining understanding about market and design solutions that are truly customer centric.
C apabilities: Security Solution Architecture (TOGAF), E2E security assessment
Threat Modeling: Microsoft STRIDE/DREAD
SDLC: Secure SDLC and Microsoft SDL
Methodologies: OWASP and OSSTMM Methodologies
Vulnerability Analysis: Attack Patterns, CVSS, CVE, NVD, OSVDB, exploit-DB, Nessus
IAM: Microsoft Fore Front, CA SiteMinder
SIEM: RSA envision
Static & Dynamic testing: IBM Appscan, HP WebInspect, Fortify 360
Penetration testing: Kali Linux, Metasploit
Log Analysis: Splunk
Programming: Java, Spring, Ruby, Python and Knowledge in JS, Linux assembly
Other: SSO, SAML, XACML, PKI, X509, IDS, IPS, TLS, SSL, DNS
Lead Java Developer
- Design leadership, Leading Development
- Development of Spring based REST APIs, Stored Procedures in DB2
- Unit Testing using Junit, Mockito Framework
- Application and Error Monitoring using Splunk
- Swagger Spec generation and Publication
- Code Review and mentoring
- Architecting, Design and coding
- Individual contributor for various work
- Identify and articulate Application Security and compliance requirements and Technical architecture.
- E2E Security Architecture creation, E2E Security assessment
- Provide Response for RFP’s to address security concerns of customers.
- Threat Modeling (STRIDE/DREAD)
- Security Design Review, Security Code Review.
- Penetration Testing
- Optimal mitigation strategies, Recommendations based on industry standards.
- Client relationship, team management
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed, developed a framework for software download/update for inflight internet solutions for Aircell.
- Designed multiple frameworks such as Process management framework and Report management framework for Airvana EMS.
- Developed a minimalistic EMS for World Wide Packets by combining craft terminal feature of Adventnet Web NMS with the SNMP API.