Front - end: Angular, React, HTML, CSS.
Back-end: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Servlet, Hibernate, JDBC, Tomcat, Maven, JUnit, Log4j, Node.js, Express.
Databases: SQL, PL/SQL, MongoDB, Redis.
Others: Docker, Jenkins, AWS (EC2, RDS, S3), Nginx, RabbitMQ, REST, SOAP, Microservices, SOA, Agile.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Converted and re - implemented existing Angularjs code to Angular.
- Redesigned webpage layout by applying material design using Angular Material.
- Refactored monolithic backend services to Microservices using Netflex OSS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Data.
- Migrated database from SQL to NoSQL for some services to increase data retrieval efficiency using MongoDB.
- Fixed bugs and add unit testing for both front and back ends using Jasmine, Karma, JUnit, and Mockito.
- Deployed and Containerized Edge Server, Discovery Server, Config Server, Zipkin Server, and Microservices to PCF.
- Designed and implemented a single-page E-commerce website for users to buy and/or sell items using Angular, Angular Material, Bootstrap, and Stripe API.
- Utilized AWS-S3 and AWS-SDK to store and retrieve user’s image files.
- Developed web-server to handle requests and interact with database using Spring MVC, Hibernate, JPA and Servlets.
- Built relational database system to store users, items, ratings, and orders using Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, and RDS.
- Deployed both front-end and back-end application to AWS-EC2.
- Designed single-page website for businesses to manage reimbursements using Angular and Bootstrap.
- Developed back-end server to connect the database and the front-end webpage using Tomcat, Servlets and JDBC
- Built database system to store employees and reimbursements’ information using Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, and RDS.
- Implemented unit testing to automate testing and find bugs during development using JUnit.
- Constructed logging feature to watch all Servlets’, services’, and DAOs’ activities using Log4J.
- Simulated OS CPU scheduling strategy using Shortest Remaining Time First (SRTF), Priority Scheduling, and Aging to choose next running process.
- Implemented memory management algorithms to allocate memory space using Best-fit Multiprogramming with Variable Partition (MVP)
- Designed memory replacement strategy to swap out finished or unblocked IO pending processes using Least Recent Used (LRU) algorithm.
- Developed data pipeline that monitors, fetches, scrapes and de-dupes latest news using MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ and TF-IDF.
- Built responsive single-page web application for users to browse news using React, Bootstrap, Express, Node.js, RPC, SOA and JWT.
- Implemented a click event log processor that collect users’ click logs and updated news preference model for each user using MongoDB and RabbitMQ.
- Developed a web-based Confidential code editor that supports multiple users editing simultaneously using ACE, socket.io and Redis.
- Designed and developed single-page web application for coding problems using MEAN Stack and Bootstrap.
- Built a user-code executor service that can build and execute users’ code using Docker.
- Improved system throughput by decoupling services using RESTful API and load balancing with Nginx.