- 10 years of professional IT experience with full project lifecycle development in Java/J2EE technologies: Requirements analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance of enterprise software applications.
- Over 2+ years of IT Experience of software configuration management SCM process, DevOps, AWS, Build / Release management.
- Expertise in implementing various Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Programming, Analysis and Design(OOPS)
- High Exposure to OOAD Techniques, developing Use Cases, Class, Interaction Diagrams using IBM Rational Rose, MS Visio.
- Proficiency in design and development of J2EE components and API’s using Servlets, JSPs, SPRING, Hibernate, SOAP, REST, and STRUTS 1.3/2.0.
- Developed a RESTful web service with MVC architecture using Spring - boot and Spark micro-web frameworks.
- Extensive experience in XML related technologies like XML, DTD, XML Schema, SOAP, XSLT, X-PATH, SAX, DOM, JAXB, XMLBeans and AJAX.
- Expertise in using Groovy for Java related development tasks.
- Expertise in designing and developing components over Application servers and platforms such as Eclipse 3.x, BEA Web Logic Application Server 10.x, Web Sphere 6.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JDeveloper 3.x, IntelliJ IDEA 2017.1.3.
- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and UML.
- Experience in dealing with databases Oracle 8i/9i, IBM DB2 8.x, MySQL, PL/SQL, Mongo DB.
- Strengths include excellent interpersonal and communication skills, easily adaptable to new technologies, meet deadlines and a very good team player with ability to work well under pressure.
- Design Patterns: Designed applications using core J2EE patterns like MVC architecture, Singleton, JSF, etc.
- Experience with Presentation Tier development using JSP and Custom Tag Libraries.
- Demonstrated customer focus and a collaborative, team-oriented approach.
- Hands on experience with JDBC for connecting to database.
- Proficiency in applying MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture using Struts Web Framework.
- Expertise in using tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Good analytical, Programming and Communication Skills with excellent work ethics, easy adaptability to demanding time schedules coupled with positive user interaction and excellent team spirit.
- Able to quickly absorb new material and highly motivated to work in a group.
- Ability to collaborate with all stakeholders.
- Expertise in providing Requirement Analysis, Impact Analysis, TDD, test cases and package building documentation (Build Manifest docs) .
- Expertise in working with development team of agile and delivering an end to end continuous integration/continuous delivery in an open source environment by using the tools like CHEF and JENKINS.
- Good Knowledge on Continuous integration tools like Hudson, Cruise control and Jenkins.
- Experience in writing the Chef cookbooks/recipes/attributes to automate Infrastructure as a code.
- Used Docker for Ship, Run, virtualization, and Deploy the application with securely for fasten the Release/Build Engineering.
- Worked on infrastructure with Docker containerization, Collaborated with development support teams to setup a continuous delivery environment with the use of Docker.
- Worked on "Continuous Delivery" project, streamlining Dev workflow, integrating automated QE validation, and delivering standardized releases based on Docker to Operations for deployment
- Experience in working with integrating automated QE validation, streamlining Dev workflow, delivering standardized releases based on Docker to Operations for deployment.
Programming Languages: Java (Core Java, J2SE & J2EE), Perl scripting, Shell scripting, Python, Ruby, Groovy & Grails, SQL and PL/SQL.
JEE / J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, JSTL, EJB, JDBC, JMS, JPA, JNDI, LDAP, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, AJAX, SOAP, REST, WSDL, Java Script, python, Responsive Web Design (RWD).
XML Technologies: SAX, DOM, DTD, XSD, XML, XSLT, XPath, XQuery.
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, No SQL (MongoDB, Mark Logic), MySQL.
Application / Web Servers : Tomcat, Web Logic, Mongo DB, IBM’s WebSphere, Active MQ, JBoss, JBoss SEAM, Oracle EBS.
Framework : Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate.
IDEs : Eclipse, NetBeans, GitHub, GIT, IntelliJ.
Version Control: CVS, Subversion, StartTeam, VSS
XML Editors : XML Spy, Stylus Studio.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows.
Agile Methodologies : Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development(TDD) and Scrum Models
Virtualization: VMware, Vcloud.
Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Nexus, Nagios, Cassandra.
Build Tools : Ant, Maven.
Bug Tracking Tools : Junit, PMD, JIRA
Cloud: AWS EC2, S3, RDS, IAM, VPC, CLOUDFORMATION, SNS, EBS, API.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Riverside, CA
- Developing applications using role based security.
- Worked closely with client and technical team.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements.
- Documented systems, procedures, and technical applications.
- Worked on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture of Angular JS in developing the apps, controllers and directives.
- Implemented different types of validations for front and backend applications.
- Implemented the application to interact with server for getting the Ajax response of jqGrid Data.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Refactored code to solve the JIRA issues faced by users.
- Created RAML for rest services that helps Confidential team to connect API to users.
- Developed Angular Directives to improve the page loading performance.
- Created and implemented stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL in Oracle database.
- Implemented query functionality while mapping front end to backend code by priority of GORM, HQl, native SQL queries.
- Build Web pages using Html, CSS3, jQuery, jqGrid, AngularJS, Grails, Gorm and queries.
- Designed the screens to enhance the performance of the project while compared to the present Legacy system.
- Integrate the Angular JS application with the RESTful web services.
- Build RESTful Web services using JAX-RS API.
- Developed applications and deployed into development, test and production environments successfully.
- Followed TDD (Test Driven development) and Junit tests.
- Working in a SCRUM based Agile Environment.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Used continuous integration tool Bamboo to automate the daily build process.
- Working on creating and uploading the cookbooks and recipes.
- Maintaining and setting up the Chef server and chef nodes.
- Experience in managing configuration web applications and Deploying through AWS cloud server by chef.
- Experience in maintaining applications written in AWS Elastic cloud (Ec2), AWS Cloud Formation, AWS databases such as Dynamo and Redshift.
- Installing and configuring Docker.
- Experience in working knowledge of Docker and container management systems like Kubernetes.
- Configured and monitored multi-platform servers using Nagios.
- Having a Good experience and Knowledge in Cassandra, Kafka and handling independently with new technologies efficiently.
- Worked on writing multiple python, Shell scripts for internal applications for various companywide tasks.
Confidential, Lakewood, CA
- Programmer Analyst responsible for development, support and enhancement of Administration Portal system.
- Designed and developed JSP pages and Security Realms for Admin login and logout.
- Used AJAX, Java script and JQuery to create UI.
- Implemented GUI interface using tiles, CSS3 and webkit layout engine.
- Design, develop, and implement rich user interfaces for complex web based systems using the frameworks like JSF.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using Spring JS API, Spring MVC, and Spring.
- Analyzed and identified components for the Presentation, Business, Integration, Resource and Service Layers.
- Developing an Administration Portal using HTML5, node JS, jQuery, Java Script Frameworks like BackBone JS and requireJS
- Working with process owners and business stakeholders to translate business requirements into functional requirements within ServiceNow.
- Generated server side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances.
- Designed and developed the authentication service layer and exposed using Abstract binder.
- Working on GUI tool like Kibana to view generated logs and other tools like logstash, Elastic Search for log management.
- Followed TDD (Test Driven development) and Junit tests.
- Used Jersey and Spring Boot API’s to develop RESTful based Web Services.
- Used Mongo DB in Spring Boot for building REST API’s.
- Working in a SCRUM based Agile Environment.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Implemented logging service using slf4j to RESTful APIs
- Extensively configured the build files to different Environments.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Developed technical specifications for various back end modules from business requirements and specifications are done according to standard specification formats.
- Implemented new functionality and enhanced the existing application depending upon the client's requirements.
- Improved the performance of the application by rewriting the SQL, PL/SQL queries
- Provided estimation using internal estimation tool for the client requirements.
- Actively participated in the complete Software development life cycle starting from design phase to the implementation phase.
- Exposed the authentication and authorization end points using the restful web services.
- Used Active MQ for publishing and subscribing during messaging communication between single source (Queue) and multi-source (Topic) channels.
- Developed BPEL Process to Transfer Vendors, Customers, Items to make the data in sync between Oracle EBS and WM using hierarchical queries.
- Implemented REST Web Services, ESB, MOM and EMS (Enterprise Messaging System).
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important financial information.
- Designed the front end screens using HTML, Java Script and Servlets.
- Conducted Unit testing and Integration testing before pushing code into testing.
- Automate test cases using the built in framework in Selenium Web Driver.
- Developed stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Implemented Web Services for retrieving the authorization information for user account from the interfacing User Profile application.
- Implemented Client Side validation using Java Scripts.
- Used Angular JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Updated user documentation for various application modules. Also responsible for writing test plan documents and unit testing the application modules and deploying the application in IBM Web Sphere Application server.
- Used the SCME tool for version control.
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
- Involved in the development of the application using JEE.
- Worked on the Spring MVC framework, which formed the web, layer for the application.
- Implemented user and Client Side validation using Java Script.
- Developed UI pages integrated with business layer.
- Used Singleton and DAO design patterns for implementing enterprise modules.
- Used Eclipse for the development of source code.
- Involved in writing the database integration code using Hibernate.
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database.
- Involved in creating Hibernate Mapping files for mapping Java objects to tables in relational database and updated.
- Wrote complex SQL/PLSQL queries to implement complex business rules using Stored Procedures, triggers, cursors, SQL joins
- Developed code, which interacted with other internal systems like pricing system, warranty system, auto parts system.
- Used Oracle as database and Involved in the code development for retrieving the data from interfacing auto parts system using SQL statements.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC for the project.
- Developed Message Driven Beans to work with JMS Queues.
- Used ESB architecture for designing communication among different applications.
- Developed processes to transfer Master Data between Oracle EBS and third party systems using Oracle BPEL and Oracle ODI
- Performed Use case design, object modelling using UML, like transformation of the Use Cases into Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams.
- Developed and maintained UI data table in JSP page by using JSF HTML tags for display data, add, edit and delete data.
- Handled offshore as part of the development process.
- Building Automated Scripting tool to configure and monitor MarkLogic server without manual intervention.
- Used Maven for build and deploy.
- Implemented authentication and authorization Dao’s using redisapi (Jedi spool, Pipeline)
- Used VSS for Source code versioning.
- Involved in the team meetings with the customers and weekly status meetings.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
- Involved in requirements gathering.
- Prepared the detailed functional requirements along with screenshots and description of all the modules.
- Developed front - end pages using Struts 2 framework and JSP. Developed and used various custom library tags with Struts.
- Developed POJOS for data model and created Hibernate XML mapping files between objects and database tables using Eclipse.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping the object data representation to relational database.
- Implemented business logic on top of the Spring Framework using concepts like Dependency Injection.
- Responsible in developing and testing of the application.
- Used CVS repository system for code check in and check out.
- Implementation & design of bean orchestration using Apache Camel
- Worked on FUSE ESB container configuration and creating bundles and deploying bundles in Fuse container, bundles include CXF-bundles and camel routes.
- Actively involved in solving and fixing post-production issues.
- The systems were deployed and tested using a continuous integration framework utilizing JUnit.
- Extensive experience in XML related technologies.
- Used JUnit to perform unit testing.
- Used programs in batch mode to do the activities in off business hours.
- Tested a private storage cloud using Open Stack SWIFT software.
- Used Oracle for Designing the database tables, indexes, primary keys by understanding the Business requirement document and Functional Requirements document.
- Used Apache Tomcat for running the application.
- Used Apache Maven for running automated build of the application.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, EJB, XML, HTML, JBoss, CVS, Fuse MQ, Apache camel 2.12, CXF-Web services, Apache Tomcat, Apache Maven, Camel Bindy, Oracle 9i, Solaris, Eclipse.
- Interacted with Business users and Architects to understand the business requirements.
- Designed and coded a new interface for AP&R application with the interfacing GSD application, to build tighter linkage between the two systems for improving efficiency and data accuracy.
- Implemented User Interface in Model - View-Controller Architecture, which accomplishes a tight and neat co-ordination of Spring MVC, JSP, Servlets and Custom Tag libs.
- Used Hibernate to persistent data into database and written SQL to access/update the data from/ to the database.
- Used JMS to send the notification emails to users based on the initiative follow up date.
- Developed Message Driven Beans to send email notifications.
- Developed Server side components and published Web Services using SOAP under Service Oriented Architecture principals.
- Developed Service Locator based framework to access these services and managed the dependencies using Dependency Injection (Spring IOC).
- Used ESB to integrated different applications by communicating through bus.
- Involved in implementing Branching Methodology Plan and performed Check-in /Checkout in Start Team
- Used Maven Deployment Descriptor Setting up build environment by writing Maven build.xml, taking build, configuring and deploying of the application in all the servers.
- Developed Web services modules based on SOA architecture to consume services. Developed services that are reusable and interoperable, based on Basic profile 1.0, SOAP, JAXRPC Web services using AXIS.
- Actively involved throughout the life cycle of the project from requirements gathering to maintenance and optimizing the system.
- Worked on the build and deployment of the application and supported both SIT and UAT.
- Provided production support whenever required.
- Wrote SQL/PLSQL queries to implement the requirement as per mapping document.
Environment: Web Sphere, JBoss, JSP, EJB, MDB, JNDI, Java Script, JMS, UML, Spring, REST, Hibernate, IRAD, Sun Solaris, Oracle, PL/SQL, CVS, Apache Maven, Start Team, ESB.
- Involved in the design, coding and testing of customer requirements.
- As the application maintained the logs for government account, I designed and developed the data security to restrict view of government tickets to general SEs. Created a new interface with UP application to receive user data through a feed file based on which the access restriction was setup.
- Coordinated and worked with notes admin and the interfacing application for setting up Connect Direct to receive the feed file from UP application, to get Connect Direct support to resolve set up issues and for end to end testing.
- Providing production support for the application.
Environment: JAVA, JSP, EJB, XML, HTML, WebSphere 5.x, ANT, Oracle 9i, Solaris, Eclipse.