- Java Programmer with around 8 years of IT experience in analysis, design and development using Java and J2EE.
- Object Oriented Design (OOD) experience with Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect (EA).
- Applied Use Case diagrams and Class diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Extensive experiences in web based multi - tier enterprise applications & Client / Server Applications using Java/J2EE technologies& have good exposure in Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using Spring Framework and Struts Framework with expertise in presentation, business and database layers.
- Strong programming skills and development experience using Java, Struts, Spring MVC, Spring BOOT, EJB, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, Drools, GWT,JSP Custom Tags Libraries, Jasper Report, JDBC and RMI.
- Experience in working with web/applications servers IBM Web Sphere, MQ Series, BEA Weblogic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with ATG for Ecommerce Applications with DSP tags, Droplets, Repositories, Form Handlers and Nucleus.
- Experienced in implementing presentation layer using JSF, JSP, HTML, CSS, JQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Java script and Servlets.
- Very good knowledge in functional domains like Retail, Insurance, Healthcare and Ecommerce.
- Thorough knowledge of scalable n-tier, distributed as well as client/server architectures.
- Experience in designing highly transactional web sites using J2EE technologies and handling design/implementation using GWT/RAD/Eclipse/Oracle ADF/WSAD.
- Worked on multiple Operating Systems like UNIX, Windows2k, Win-NT, Win95, and Win98.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework.
- Experience in implementing SOA architectures with web services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI.
- Proficient in developing SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Configured logging tool using log4J. Managed version control/Change management using CVS, VSS and Star Team.
- Experience in NoSQL, and PL/SQL programming including complex SQL queries using stored procedures and Triggers in Oracle, SQL Server using TOAD and Query Manager for Relational Databases RDBMS along with Apache Cassandra.
- Proactive and well organized with effective time management skills.
- Experience Tester in Agile Development Environment, Using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Well versed with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Java Beans and Network programming.
- Experience in working with Global Delivery Environment and with Client facing Interviews with Strong Analytical skills along with Network protocols like HTTP, TCP/IP, and SMTP.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE.
Platforms: Unix, Linux, Windows
J2SE / J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JSTL, Struts, EJB, Spring, Spring JDBC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JTA, JSON, JMS.
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Java Script, AngularJS, ReactJS, JQuery, JSF, PHP.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT, DOMParser.
Web/Application Servers: Web Sphere, Weblogic Application server, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, Glass Fish, IBM HTTP Server.
IDE / Tools: RAD, Eclipse, IntelliJ, SVN, Git, CVS.
Methodologies: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile.
Database: Oracle, My SQL, DB2, SQL server, MongoDB .
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Applet, JDBC, Java Beans, Tag Libraries.
Web Service Technologies: SOAP, RestFul, JAX-RS, JAX-WS.
- Involved in design and development of Confidential fulfillment RESTful Components.
- Developed and maintained numerous web services facilitating large-scale database submissions and continuously serving up data to DNA web applications.
- Worked extensively on developing controllers, Interfaces and implementation classes using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based service through REST.
- Extensively worked on Spring bean wiring, Spring DAO a spring AOP modules and implemented Spring AOP in exception handling, to develop custom annotations.
- Worked on JMS for developing messaging services and used Confidential boot framework to implement the JAX-RS(Restfulservice).
- Worked with Java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage service, Simple queue, and SimpleDB.
- Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls.
- Configured DNS services on AWS and moved the DNS services to AWS DNS services.
- Created WAR/EAR files from Maven, implemented Maven build tools to build jar and war files and deployed war files to target servers through Jenkins. maintained and developed infrastructure using jenkins and multiple AWS tools.
- Managed and worked on Attlasian products such as Confluence, Jira and bitbucket (Git).
- Writing queries to create and maintain databases and tables inside them in MySql.
- Resolve and troubleshoot the problems and fixes the bugs by utilizing java.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit framework.
- Used Log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code and Resolved bugs and Change Requests to already existing code.
Confidential, PHOENIX, AZ
- Analyzed and understood all business requirements and implemented the process using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC.
- Developed the Web User Interface using the HTML 5, JSON, Ajax and Angular JS, React JS.
- Written Angular factories and Services with JSON objects response of the Spring REST API.
- Using React JS allowed to render pages on both the client and server using the same codebase.
- Implemented JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, Session Façade, Singleton.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST APIs and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer and developed POJO’s, Data Access Object (DAO) to handle all database operations.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- Implemented Web Services (REST) client to access the exposed web service using Spring Annotations.
- Implementation of Jersey Restful web services which produces JSON.
- Extensively worked with $http get and post with JSON request and response.
- Developed and executed Unit Test plans using JUnit, ensuring that results are documented and reviewed with Quality Assurance teams responsible for integrated testing.
- Improved the performance of the application by using the dns-prefetch, and reducing the image and video resolution.
- Load data from various data sources into HDFS using Kafka.
- Develop and Test Batches/Interfaces as per design. used Maven script to create WAR and EAR files.
- Worked on Defects/Bug fixes as per Weekly Sprint Planning.
- Developed complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, HTML 5, Angular JS, React JS, JSON, Ajax, Eclipse, HDFS, Kafka, JUnit, JBOSS Maven, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, SQL, REST, Jersey, WSDL, UML, XML.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in developing Webservice operations in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Analyzed requirements with team, wrote High Level design documents, System Use Cases, analyzed risk factors.
- Follow agile methodology during complete SDLC process..
- Used Spring Framework for the application development.
- Used Spring for bean instantiation, annotations, controllers, request mapping to handle the Webservice request and response.
- Used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of work order, billing XML documents, and JAXP for processing.
- Developed REST Web services to make web service calls simple and easy for the client to access it with the help of standard HTTP URIs.
- Designed and developed request and response XML Schema(XSD) documents for Webservice operations such as Retrieve History.
- Parsing the REST JSON response to Java POJOs by using the Jackson JSON API.
- Jersey implementation of JAX-RS is utilized to develop RESTful service.
- Developed all the AJAX request and response with JQuery and Angular JS.
- Gathered all data and coded using data structures.
- Extracted data in UI for different clients using JSON.
- Developed DAOs using JPA, Hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Wrapper developed in Python for instantiating multi-threaded application and running with other applications.
- Developed web service client using Spring Framework and REST HTTP protocol to get customer credentials and information.
- Designed JSON responses according the request, send it back to the front end after the logic processing.
- Integrated with third party Sale point API to make restful Webservice call.
- Developed UNIX shell scripts for cron jobs and batch processing to load partial data from another system to EIS.
- Designed and developed necessary PL/SQL for the database operations as needed.
- Involved in deployment of the application at various environments (Development, QA Testing, Staging, and Production).
- Used Maven for the project management like build, install.
- Configured and used weblogic content managment to display content in JSP view components
- Used GIT Subversion tool widely across all the applications.
- Successfully involved in test driven development(TDD) model using JUnit.
- Involved extensively in Code Reviews, Unit testing and Process Improvements.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, Eclipse, Hibernate, REST Web services, XML, JAXB, PL/SQL, Oracle, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, Ajax, python, weblogic, Angular JS, Jersey(JAX-RS), Shell Script, Maven, Unix, GIT, JUnit, Log4j.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed the Web application Using Spring MVC (Model View Controller) pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Analyzed, designed, implemented web based application using Java, J2EE, JPA, JSP, Spring, XML, and SQL.
- Helped in preparing the design documents like process flow, sequence, component diagram.
- Implemented DIM Web service using Spring Framework.
- Used annotations in the complete project development, Webservices, MVC design.
- Involved in Testing in Agile Development Environment, Using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Used JPA as data persistence API for all the DAO, database operations.
- Generated Hibernate Objects, and used Hibernate ORM for SOTI Publisher application.
- Used Maven project management tool for build and deployment of the application.
- Used Spring quartz timer to load the DIM data base with device battery information on regular intervals of time.
- Developed new JSP pages which worked as templates in ATG framework.
- Developed Spring REST Web services for opening, closing the locker door Webservice operations.
- Used Subversion(SVN), ClearCase as source controls.
- Spring XML configuration for Camel Integration to messaging XML documents.
- Involved in the development of the UI using JSP, HTML5, CSS3, Spring Framework.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Parse XML documents like Device Connect, Disconnect messages using JAXB.
- Used Git with Stash for code repositories.
- Involved and wrote Test cases for unit testing using JUNIT-framework.
- Involved in deployment of the application at various environments (Development, Testing, Staging, and Production).
- Used log4j for logging.
Confidential, Sioux Falls, SD
- Involved in database modeling applying the normalization rules
- Developed Code using Struts framework, based on the MVC design pattern
- Developed the presentation layer using Struts Tag Libraries
- Developed the application with iterative methodology, recapturing the existing code and writing a new code for most of the modules
- Developed page specific elements, handlers, web beans, view helper classes, JSP pages & fragments by using design patterns and java standards.
- Analyzed, designed, validated the business logic of the system and implemented the application.
- Developed business services using EJB’s and used SOAP API.
- Developed order history and order status of all the Authorized agent’s specific bonds.
- Developed dynamic pages for generating a report for displaying the existing business rules based on a search criteria to be reviewed by the CNA internally.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines, Drools.
- Involved in debugging the product using JIRA Bug Tracking.
- Deployed the application on to Websphere application server.
- Perform software installation, upgrades/patches, troubleshooting, and maintenance on UNIX servers.
- Developed Search Tool for the organization to display reports agent wise, month wise, weekly.
- Design and implementation of business logic and data processing routes using Apache Camel.
- Developed servlets for generating reports in PDF format.
- Implemented logging using log4j.
- Deployed the application in JBOSS Application Server.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on My SQL.
- Worked with MySQL for SQLYog and Workbench.
- Written JQuery Validations for the User Front-ends.
- Maintenance of data in different Oracle Database and environments using TOAD.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Effective using in Clearcase and clearquest for version control and defect tracking
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Implemented Different Design patterns like singleton, factory and J2EE design patterns like Business delegate, session facade, Value object and DAO design patterns.
- Used Spring Framework’s IOC Dependency Injection to inject Service Object using Service Locator Design Pattern into Action Classes.
- Used Struts tag libraries in the JSP pages.
- Developed a controller Servlet that dispatches request to appropriate Action Classes.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, Weblogic and JSP.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate for performing the Database Transactions.
- Used join point and advice Spring AOP modules for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Designed extensive additions to existing Java Web Application utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) techniques.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Identified and resolved programming issues, Servlets and EJB s performance tuning opportunities.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Involved in Developing Web Application with Full Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) from Design to Deployment using agile methodologies.
- Created detail design documents which has the UML Design diagrams, table information, object model etc which are required for the developer.
- MVC architecture is implemented by struts framework.
- Installed and configured a multi-server, clustered ILOG environment. Documented architecture and trained client administrators.
- Exposed Survey API to other applications in DOE using Apache Axis2.
- Page design and development are done using OracleBPM.
- Involved in implementing JQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Written Test cases using JUnit to validate the application flows in different scenarios in the standalone application.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring MVC Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases such as Requirement Analysis, Design and Implementation of the project.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection.
- Implemented and deployed several EJB (Session and Entity).
- The front end of the project is designed on MVC architecture using struts, Tiles frameworks.
- Involved in Configuring tiles-def.xml, web.xml and struts-config.xml according to the strut framework.
- Used LOG4J for error logging at the development box and used ANT for building the deployable EAR/WAR components.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- EJB’s were running under the hood of WebSphere container/server.
- Implemented Back office loan services and web applications using Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Business Delegate, MVC, Front Controller and Data Transfer Object ss.
- Created DB2 SQL Procedures, Functions & Stored Procedures, Nested Tables, Cursors, DB2 Packages, Reports &SQL Functions for Reports.
- Developed the application using RAD model.
- Worked with VSS Version control in order to create virtual library of computer files.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Struts, Spring, JDBC, Design patterns, Html, XML, CSS, Log4j, Ant, Web services, IBM WebSphere server, IBM DB29.0, VSS.