- Over 8+ years of strong experience in software development using Java 8, J2EE technologies.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle phases which include Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Well versed in using Software development methodologies like Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) methodology using tools like Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Unified Process (RUP) using Rational Rose.
- Expertise in J2EE technologies like JSPs 1.x/2.0, Servlets 2.2/2.3/2.4/2.5, EJBs 2.0/3.0, JDBC, JNDI and AJAX.
- Experience with various J2EE design patterns like DTO, DAO, MVC, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Object, Singleton and View Object in the development of Enterprise Applications.
- Worked onMultithreading, Spring&JSF framework for developing Multi - Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Familiar with coding rules and code analysis tools like Check style and Test Driven Development(TDD).
- Familiar with creating new PoC’s. Experience in IBM Rational Function Tester.
- Experience in developing Web Applications with various Open Source frameworks: JSF 1.2, Spring Framework 2.0/3.0,SpringMVC, Web Flow, Hibernate 2.0/3.0 ORM, Jakarta Struts Framework 1.1/1.2/2.0, Struts Validation and Tiles Frameworks.
- Developed enterprise applications using Scala.
- Used persistence frameworks, Hibernate and JDO to map POJOs to a relational database.
- Extensively worked on implementing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) using XML Web services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML Parsers).
- Familiar with EJB design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP).
- Worked with XML parsers like JAXP (SAX and DOM) and JAXB.
- Good Experience in Server side Business Logic Development using Session, Entity and Message Driven Beans.
- Expertise in applying JMS (Java Messaging Service) for reliable information exchange across Java applications.
- Extensive experience and understanding of java 2 / 5, JDBC, XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, parsing methodology like SAX and DOM, RAD 7.2,Eclipse 3.x IDE, Weblogic 7.X/8.X,WebSphere 6.1, Jboss4.0 and Apache Tomcat 4.x Servers.
- Expert in Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Experience and in-depth Knowledge in the strategy and practical implementation of AWS Cloud-Specific technologies including EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, SES, ELB, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, Cloud Watch, Red Shift, Lambda, SNS, Dynamo DB.
- Develop reports using IReport/Jaspersoft Studio.
- Migration of existing systems to AWS and using the snapshot method for the EBS volumes.
- Proficient with Core Java and markup languages HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, XML.
- Strong skills in SQL/PL-SQL programming. Successfully implemented physical standby database using Oracle Data Guard feature for High availability configuration
- Developed and maintained User authentication and authorization by employing EJB
- Thorough knowledge about Angular.js Features like Two Way Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services and Project Architecture; React.js Features like Components, Lifecycle methods, Unidirectional data flow using the Flux Architecture and state management libraries like Redux.
- Used ng-recta ngular module to use React components on the view layer.
- Strong experience in Security-System development for Web Applications. Involved and Developed all phases of security implementation using spring security system against All types of authentications: LDAP authentication, Database authentication and Pre-Authentication.
- Maintained IBM Rational AppScan Enterprise in enterprise environment and reviewed dynamic scan results to determine whether vulnerabilities can be exploited.
- Expertise in RDBMSnamelyOracle, MS-SQL Server, MySQLand DB2, Sybase and Stored procedures & Triggers. Knowledge of IBMWebSphere
- Worked on developing Python, Perl, Bash scripts.
- Extensive experience with Java compliant IDE’s like Eclipse 3.0,NetBeans,RAD 6.1
- Hands on experience with JUnit, and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Hands on experience of Build & Deployment phase and usage of Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tools, build configuration, change history for releases, Maintenance of build system, automation & smoke test processes, managing, configuring, and maintaining source control management systems.
- Worked with version control systems like CVS, VSS, SVN, GIT and Source Tree for providing common platform for all the developers.
Languages: C++, Java, J2EE, SQL/PLSQL
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/NT, Unix, MS-DOS
Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, MDB, JNDI, Web Services, JSF.
Web/App. Server: Apache Tomcat 5.5 &6.x, WebLogic7.0,10.0, and WebSphere 6.1, JBoss4.5
Frameworks& Tools: Struts1.1/1.2, JSF, Spring, MVC, ATG, Hibernate, JUnit, JPA, Easy Mock, AJAX, Log4J, Eclipse, RAD 6.0, STS, Tibco EMS, IBM Rational
Databases: ORACLE,DB2, Sybase, SQL Server, MYSQL
Design &Modelling: UML, Design Patterns, Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose 3.0,Agile SCRUM
Tools: /IDES: RAD 7.5,Net Beans, Eclipse and JIRA
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT, Source Tree, Clear Case
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes requirement-gathering, design, coding, testing.
- Implemented agile methodology throughout the project development lifecycles.
- Designing Sequence diagrams, Deployment diagrams, Dataflow diagrams, and Class diagrams using UML, Rational Rose and Rational Software Architect (RSA).
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of backend components using J2EE technologies such as spring 3 and Spring JDBC.
- Manage the IBM Rational Tools FlexLM redundant license servers for floating license use.
- Serve as the project's liaison to IBM Rational technical and sales staff on issues and inquiries relating to Rational products.
- Develop quality code adhering to Scala coding Standards and best practices.
- Defined and implemented HA/DR solutions using Oracle Data Guard, Oracle RAC.
- Write installation instructions for desktop support team and end users for installing IBM Clear Case 7.x/8.x native client, Clear Case Remote Client 7.x/8.x, Requisite Pro 7.x thick client, Rational SoDA 7.x, Rational Application Developer 7.x, Rational Software Architect 7.x/8.x, and Rational Software Modeler 7.x.
- Extensive use of Team forge, for maintaining the design and other project related documents, status of the assigned tasks.
- Implemented design patterns in Scala for the application.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection) and DAO Design Patterns.
- Customization of the product writing custom CSV exporter classes extending jaspersoft libraries.
- Developed Project Specific Java API’s for the new requirements with Effective usage of Data Structures, Algorithms and Core Java, OOPS concepts.
- Developed web service for web store components using Restful API.
- Strong understanding in PL/SQL and SQL and able to write SQL query.
- Developed REST based Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Used XML, XSD and JSON messages for Data transfer. Used JAXB API and DOM for XML parsing messages.
- Developed application Specific thread safe XML APIs, XML Document Builder and parser utils, validators using java DOM Parser which is used among the components.
- Provide management support to the Authentication& updatedAuthentication Services.
- Performed CRUD operations on JSON and XML formatted RESTful web services with oAuth and oAuth2 authentication protocols.
- Used spring's test framework to create integration tests for various spring boot and spring batch applications.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume RESTAPI's using Component based architecture provided by angular 4.
- Used Protractor provided by angular for end to end (e2e) testing.
- Used Angular 2 for delivering user experiences such as high performance, off-line accessibility and
- Created various spring boot and spring batch applications to connect them to various databases and created queries to retrieve data and modify the tables for the databases.
- Implemented Business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes, Java beans.
- Created and modified Complex SQL Commands.
- Deployment and administration of J2EE components on IBM WebSphere Application server and monitoring using Wily Introscope and HP diagnostics.
- Provided infrastructure solutions for J2EE applications around IBM WebSphere Application Server, HTTP Server on AIX and Linux platforms
- Experience with AWS S3 services creating buckets, configuring buckets with permissions, logging, versioning and tagging.
- Assisting developers integrate jasper reports with struts2.
- Knowledge in using Blue/Green Deployment in AWS to reduce the downtime.
- Leveraged several Jenkins plugins to automate tasks like code coverage, metrics, AWS -ec2 plugin, and job creation.
- Database designing and tables, master data creation in the database.
- Analyzing the execution plan and choosing the optimized query for the DB operation using SQL Developer, Teradata, and DBeaver.
- Conceived, Designed, Installed and Implemented CI/CD automation system.
- Extensive use of Appwatch MQ for interaction between components and Dev to Dev testing.
- Used GIT, Source Tree for versioning and managing branches
- Involved in configuring Web.xml, Springs-context.xml .
- Used Soap UI for Dev to Dev testing.
- Used Sonar for maintaining the code quality and JUnit code coverage.
Environment: JDK1.7, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, Spring, Spring JDBC, IBM Informix, DBeaver, WebSphere 6.1, Oracle 10.g, SQL Assistant, XML, XSD, Eclipse, Tomcat Application Server, GIT, Angular 4, Source Tree, Maven, Windows OS, Log4j, Junit, JMockit.
Confidential, Palm Beach County, Florida
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
- Developed Web interface using JSP, Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL), and Struts Framework.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of application.
- Presentation tier developed using Struts, writing Action Classes, Form Bean Classes and configure the application using Struts Configuration file.
- Developed front end with JSP, Struts Tag libraries, JSTL and JavaBeans.
- Used struts tiles framework for layout management.
- Used Fuse as platform to create microservices (camel blueprint framework, apache CXF, JAVA, Mybatis for database object relational mapping, maven as build tool and the deployment server as apache KARAF)
- Used JIRA 5.2 for the issue tracking and bug reporting.
- Used Stateless Session Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) to encapsulate the business logic.
- Designed and implemented Business Delegate, Session Facade and DTO Design Patterns.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer information to the supply chain and domain expertise Monitoring Systems.
- Develop quality code adhering to Scala coding Standards and best practices.
- Design and develop Jaspersoft Reports.
- Developed few time sensitive and important review/comments sections with React.js and Angular.js using ng React directive.
- Create and modify reporting templates on the fly using Jasper API.
- Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory.
- Involved in writing EJBs (Sate less Session Beans) and Web Services for building the middleware distributed components and deployed them on application servers.
- Implemented the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with database.
- Used spring batch framework to create custom readers and writers to work with the application.
- Used spring boot framework to create properties for various environments and use yamls for configuration.
- Implemented persistence layer using JPA and writing SQL queries based on JPA criteria API.
- Implemented spring security for application transaction management.
- Developed Web Services to integrate with the External System.
- Facilitated upgrade to Java 8, replacing the Joda library, using Streams and Lambda expressions.
- Extensively worked with XML using DOM and SAX parsers for transferring the data between different components.
- Provided implementation support for R12 order management, oracle purchasing, inventory, payables, receivables, fixed assets, general ledger and discrete manufacturing modules
- Involved in implementing the Message Oriented Middleware for Asynchronous communication in Enterprise application.
- Administrator and Architect of Cloud platforms ( AWS ).
- Configured an AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and Database Subnet Group for isolation of resources within the Amazon RDS Oracle DB cluster.
- Involved in developing EJB's Message Driven Bean (MDB) for asynchronous messaging.
- Implemented Maven build tool to build jar files.
- Developed the Login Authentication and Help Page in the application and changing the data dynamically in the application using Google Cloud Services and Firebase.
- Developed the Junit test cases.
- Used Log4j and commons-logging frameworks for logging the application flow.
- Supported deployment of application in multiple environments including SIT, UAT and Production Environment.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Involve in installation and configuration of Web Logic Application Server on Windows XP systems for the application.
- Extensively used CVS for version control management.
- Used Spring Framework for developing the application and used JDBC to map to Oracle database.
- Extensive use of maven to build and deploy the application into dev environment and QA environment and work with the front-end developers in displaying the data.
- Extensive use of Collection Framework features like Map, Object, List to retrieve the data from Web Service, manipulate the data to in corporate Business Logic and save the data to Oracle database.
- Used Multithreading to simultaneously process tables as and when a specific user data is completed in one table.
- Used Tortoise SVN 1.6.12m, GIT for the repository management.
- Consume Web Services using java to retrieve the required information to be populated in the database.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 by consuming RESTful web services and used forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Used Angular 2.0 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using SASS , Bootstrap , and Angular 2.0 .
- Worked on Asset Management Module in order to develop services using Restful Web services.
- Use of SOAPUI to verify the WSDL end point URL.
- Extensive use of core java features like multithreading, caching, messaging to develop middleware for the application.
- Worked on Reference Architecture for PAAS platform for DataStax Cassandra / Spark, Confluent Zookeeper, Kafka, ELK products into PAAS platform using Open Shift Container Platform (OCP)
- Wrote PL/SQL Stored Procedure using TOAD for archiving data on a daily basis for a monthly report and scheduled the job using DBMS Scheduler
- Working with CI/CD Principles According to Organizational Standards . Integrating SonarQube In the CI Pipeline for Coverage reports and Sonar Metrics.
- Externalized Business Logic from code using database to store dynamic rules based on UI used by business and used these rules in the code to apply business logic to data.
Environment: Web Logic 9.2, Spring 3.0, Spring MVC Core Java, Java 8, JDBC, Maven, Servlets, Restful Web Services, PL/SQL, Oracle, Windows XP, SOAPUI, CVS.
- Analysis and Design of various modules using J2EE Architecture.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Worked on other servers like WebSphere portal.
- Used Rational Rose for developing Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase.
- Extensively used agile development methodology and project planning.
- Used JSF 1.2 Framework in the application which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Implemented automatic/dynamic text filling support using AJAX/JSF components.
- Used Hibernate3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Spring 2.0 Framework for DI (Dependency injection) and integrated with Hibernate and JSF.
- Used Tibco EMS for critical business data events.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Used Camel for API connectivity.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing Singleton and Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegateand Data Access Object design patterns.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS 1.1) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as loan status report.
- Involved in writing EJBs (Stateless Session Beans) and Web Services for building the middleware distributed components and deployed them on application servers.
- Used Oracle with the functionalities of the Database Administrator as the backend database using Windows NT OS.
- Used Log4J 1.2to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used CVS 1.1 for version control and used IBMRAD 6.1 for implementing the application.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams were used.
- Worked in an Agile work environment with Content Management system for workflow management and content versioning.
- Maintained and updated the Jasper reports.
- Involved in designing user screens and validations using HTML, jQuery, Ext JS and JSP as per user requirements
- Responsible for validation of Client interface JSP pages using Struts form validations
- Integrating Struts with Spring IOC
- Used Spring Dependency Injection properties to provide loose-coupling between layers
- Implemented the Web Service client for the login authentication, credit reports and applicant information using Apache Axis 2 Web Service
- Used Hibernate ORMframework with Spring for data persistence and transaction management
- Used Hibernate 3.0 object relational data mapping framework to persist and retrieve the data from database
- Created physical and logical data model, design and implementation
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations
- Developed ANT Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in the WebSphere server
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework
- Designing and implementing algorithms
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes