- 8+ Years of professional experience in design and development of Web - based, Client-Server and System level applications using Java /J2EE technologies Excellent knowledge in all facets of SDLC viz. requirement analysis, design, development, testing, and post implementation revisions.
- Experienced in all stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including proposal, process engineering, requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- Extensive experience in using J2EE, JNDI, JMS, Web Services, JSP, Servlets, Spring, XML, ANT, JavaBeans, JDBC.
- Have a strong background and experience in designing and developing various software applications and databases, GUI using Springs/MVC Framework, JSF and Java Applets.
- Experience in working on various spring modules like Spring Framework, Integration, AOP, Data and Boot along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Work experience in developing enterprise applications on application servers like Apache tomcat, IBM Web Sphere and Oracle Web Logic.
- Proficient with designing and developing high performance applications by leveraging Concurrent programming/Multi-Threading and Data Structures.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IoC), batch processing using Spring Batch and Containers using Spring Boot.
- Development, testing and deployment experience of enterprise applications on Windows, Linux, Knowledge in UNIX Shell Script & UNIX platforms through IDE's such as STS, Eclipse, WSAD/RAD, JBuilder and Netbeans and IntelliJ.
- Implemented Spring Web Services for sending and retrieving data from different applications using SOAP, Restful services and also worked with jax-ws and jax-rs.
- Expertise in design and development of various web- and enterprise-level applications using JEE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JMS, JDBC.
- Experience in writing test-cases in Java environment using Junit and Jmeter.
- Used Clear Case, CVS, Git, Github and SVN for managing and versioning the source code.
- Proficient in with GUI plug-ins like Tiles Framework, Custom Tag Libraries, validation plug-ins like Validator Framework.
- Extensively worked on debugging using Logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4j and used tools like graylog.
- Rich experience in agile methodologies such as extreme programming (XP), Scrum, waterfall model and Test driven environment.
- Experience of Databases that involve writing SQL queries, Views, Triggers and Stored Procedures in Oracle, MySql, and non-RDBMS systems like MongoDB, Hbase etc.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation and Transaction management using Spring-AOP module.
- Experience in using the XML parsers like SAX, DOM; expertise in implementing XML technologies- XML, XML Schema, XPath, XSLT and also have good experience with DOM and SAX parsers; experience in using XSL/XSLT for displaying data.
- Excellent Technical, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, work within a team environment.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C, PL/SQL and UML2.0
Technologies: Servlets 2.x, JSP 2.1/2.0/1.2, JDBC, JavaBeans, Struts, EJB s, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Spring Integration, Data, Batch and Boot, Web Services (Rest, Soap), APIs, JFS.
Development Tools (IDEs): STS, Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans, IntelliJ, JBuilder
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, Tomcat, WebLogic, Glassfish and JBOSS
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Facade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
RDBMS: Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, MarkLogic, MySql 5.x.
Web Services: Restful Web Services, SOAP based services.
Platforms: Windows, LINUX, UNIX
Testing Tools: Junit 4.x, Quick Test Pro, HP Performance Center, JMeter.
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT, GitHub and Rational Clear Case.
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, Waterfall, Extreme Programming
Build Tools: Maven 3.x, Ant 1.7, Jenkins 1.2, Hudson
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Extensively used Scrum Programming concept which is part of agile methodologies to work for every iteration and used continuous integration tool to make the build passes before deploying the code to other environment.
- Designed business applications using web technologies HTML, XHTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Java Script, Angular JS and JQuery based on the W3C standards.
- Designed the application by implementing Spring Framework based on MVC Architecture.
- Java Server Faces is java based web application framework intended to simplify development integration of web-based interface.
- Involved in analysis, design, development, testing/debugging and implementation.
- Developed application using Spring framework that leverages that classic (Model view controller MVC) architecture.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module. Used spring security framework for authentication and authorization of the application.
- Used Spring core for dependency injection/Inversion of Control (IOC) and implemented using spring Annotation.
- Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Used Spring Boot Web Dependency to achieve easier dependency management, Auto Configuration of data sources, EntityManagerFactory, TransactionManager etc for quick turn around times.
- Worked in Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit.
- Implemented Java Naming/Directory Interface (JNDI) to support transparent access to distributed components, directories and services.
- Extensively worked with XML schema, XQUERY, XSL/XSLT, XML to navigate in XML documents
- DOM4J to process and parse XML files.
- Used RESTful Web Services to communicate with different application
- Implemented the Web Services and associated business modules integration.
- Designed the project using MVC, Session Facade, Service Locator and Business Delegate patterns.
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets, and JSP components.
- Designed and developed complex SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers & views using MySQL.
- Deployed the application in WebLogic Application server and Apache Tomcat 6.0 application servers. service-oriented architecture (SOA) is an architectural pattern in computer software design in which application components provide services to other components
- Used Web Logic as application server.
- Experience in multiplatform Unix environments, with hands-on expertise scripting, and systems integration
- Cucumber used with Selenium for automation testing.
- Actively involved in code reviews and bug fixing.
Environment: Java 1.8, JSP, JSF, Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.1, Maven 3.0, Eclipse 3.5, RESTful Web Services, Design Patterns, WebLogic, SOA, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, JUnit, Log4j, Puppet, MySQL, Perl scripting, Unix, Hudson.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer.
- Elaborated Use Cases based on business requirements and was responsible for creation of Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams.
- Created the Technical design document (TDD).
- Developed user interfaces using JSPs, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP Custom Tags.
- Implemented the Application using Spring MVC Framework.
- Developed Java Classes for implementation of Persistence of objects and Caching of Data using Hibernate.
- Used Struts Tag Libraries to allow easy integration of Spring Framework into projects logic.
- Used Spring Framework to design actions, action forms, and related configuration for every use-case.
- Developed code using various patterns like Singleton, Front Controller and Value Objects, Service Locator.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Multi-Threading, Exceptions, and Collections.
- Designed WSDL's and elaborated type definitions schemas based on corporate standards, integration and security specifications.
- Used Apache CXF as the web service framework to implement the Rest API involved
- Tested JSPs in Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers. Identified and fixed browser related issues.
- Used ANT script to compile and build the WAR.
- Configured the WebLogic handler for the Apache Web Server to serve static files (js, html, images and css).
- Developed SQL Statements as well as PL/SQL Stored Procedures for searching contractors depending on Selection Criteria.
- Developed Servlets for Document Upload, Image Streaming and Caching the data.
- Development and Integration of the Application using Eclipse IDE and used StarTeam as Version Control Tool.
- Involved in the full system life cycle and responsible for Developing, Testing, Implementing.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing etc.
- Used Log4J to write logs in file, console.
Confidential, Lake Oswego, OR
- Involved in modifying, updating and testing of the component.
- Involved in group meeting with teammates and made substantial changes to the architecture to improve performance of the Application.
- Modified JSPs, used struts tag libraries and Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL).
- Maintained Struts architecture throughout the application.
- Developed the bean classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers
- Successfully differentiated presentation from code.
- Used multi-threading and socket programming.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Created connection pools and data sources.
- Used WinCVS as version Control system.
- Suggested ER models and changes in the table structures
- Modified SQL, PL/SQL procedures and triggers to obtain optimize output.
- Involved in different J2EE Design patterns like Session Façade, Service Locator, and Business Delegate.
- Coded Server pages using JSP, Servlets, Struts by following MVC architecture.
- Developed Action Classes and Action Forms beans
Environment: Java, J2EE, Sybase, BEA WebLogic Server, JSTL, SQL Server, Struts Frame work, Servlets, JSP, EJB, WinCVS, JavaBeans, Eclipse, UML, Windows XP/Linux.
Confidential, New York, NY
Java /J2EE Developer .
- Extensive experience using framework APIs like Spring, Hibernate and iBatis.
- Interfaced with the Oracle back-end using Hibernate Framework and XML config files.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Spring Framework.
- Expertise in MVC Architecture using JSF and Spring framework and implementing custom tag libraries.
- Worked on creating menus and tabs on JSP pages using JQuery and CSS.
- Used Ant build script to create EAR files and deployed the application in Web Logic app server.
- Co-developed dynamic Ruby on Rails/HTML5 application highlighting numerous data visualization of web metrics.
- Construct and optimized SQL queries in DB2
- Used JPA with Entity Beans for interacting with Persistence Layer for CRUD operations.
- Calling pl/sql stored procedures to display data into database.
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAO) using JDBC API for Database access.
- Creation of REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL. Developed Web Services Application using SOAP
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and worked under Agile Environment
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
Software Developer .
- Used JSP and JSTL Tag Libraries for developing User Interface components.
- Developed test cases and performed unit and integration testing.
- Performed using testing using Used JUnit.
- Designed and developed presentation layer using JSP, Custom Tags and HTML.
- Understanding the client requirements and add designing document
- Implemented the Servlets to transfer the request to an appropriate server where the request can be processed and the results are then transferred to client.
- Java Script is used for the client side validations and to provide the event driven programming with HTML files.
- Developed the user interface using JSP and Java Script to view all online trading transactions
- Developed both Session and Entity beans representing different types of business logic abstractions
- Coded Java Server Pages for the Dynamic front end content that use Servlets and EJBs
- Designed modules using JDBC for database connectivity.
- Created the stored procedures using Oracle database and accessed through Java JDBC.
- Worked with the testing team to identify, categorize and fix bugs.
- Developed PL/SQL View function in Oracle 9i database for get available date module.
- Involved in writing Cactus test cases for testing the application.
- Used CVS for version Control.
- Used JDBC API to connect to the database and carry out database operations.
- Developed action Servlets and JSPs for presentation in Struts MVC framework.
Environment: Custom Tags, Java, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, JSP, JSTL, EJB, Struts, JDBC, HTML, Oracle, ANT, Servlets, JUnit, CVS, PL/SQL.