- Over 8+ years of experience in requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, integration and testing of client - server based applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Micro services, Spring REST, Spring JPA.
- Strong Knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions. Experience with Hibernate JPA Entity Manager for CRUD Operations.
- Created various spring boot applications to connect them to various databases and created queries to retrieve data and modify the tables for the databases.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store images to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Worked on creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and on integration with Spring Boot.
- Experience with Spring JPA to create custom readers and writers to work with the application.
- Developed Micro services Registration and Discovery using Spring Cloud.
- Used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through the powerful messaging tools such as REST.
- Extensively worked with open source technologies Struts (MVC), Log4j, JUnit frameworks.
- Experienced working on different layers of Spring MVC architecture such as Spring-Controller.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis, web services which use SOAP, REST, and WSDL. Exposure to JAXB, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS & JAX-WS.
- Worked on Spring JDBC (JDBC Template, Named Parameter JDBC Template, Simple JDBC Template, and Simple JDBC Call)
- Experienced in web/Application servers like WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat,BEA Web Logic.
- Experienced in databases such as Oracle, DB2, NoSQL like (MongoDB, Couch DB, Cassandra) and MS SQL Server.
- Experience with AWS Cloud - EC2, EBS, s3 bucket, Lambda function, Docker, ELK, and Auto scaling.
- Experience in SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, APACHE AXIS and APACHE CXF.
- Worked with messaging services like Zookeeper, Spring JMS, MDB’s, JMS API Active MQ, Kafka, Rabbit MQ, IBM WebSphere MQv, Ilog and MQ-Series API.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development and Pair Programming.
- Experienced in developing UNIX shell scripts for batch processing and Experience in Linux (Red Hat), Windows 2003 and Solaris servers.
- Implemented design patterns such as Session Facade, Adaptor, Bean Factory,GOF and Singleton.
- Experience in Developing, Designing and Support inter active Tableau dashboards.
- Hands on experience in MuleSoft Expression Language to access payload data, properties and variable of Mule Message Flow.
- Expertise in UML, tools like Rational Rose and use of Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven, and logging tools like Log4J.
- Experience with testing tools: JUnit, JWebUnit, Jmeter, Load Runner and OATS.
- Experience of developing on Win2k/NT and Red Hat Enterprise Linux platforms.
Languages: Core Java, J2EE,Python, Shell Scripts
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, Java Servlet API
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Angular JS 2.0, JSF, Struts
Application/Web servers: IBM WebSphere, BEA Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, OpenShift
Databases: Oracle, SQL server, MySQL, DB2, SQL and PL/SQL
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, Dynamo DB
Version Controls: GIT,SVN
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint, UNIX OS
Testing and Logging Frameworks: JUnit, JMeter, Log4J, Test NG, power mock, OATS.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0, IDQ Analyst Tool & Jasper Reports, ELK
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD
IDE: Eclipse, JBuilder, Net Beans, IntelliJ, MuleSoft
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, SBT
XML & Web Services: SOAP, REST, JERSEY, XML, XSD, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML Bean
C loud Environments: AWS,GCP, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing and successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions available as part of Java 8 to store and process the data.
- Extensively used Core Java concepts collections, generics, Concurrency to improve the performance of the applications and to schedule tasks using Multithreading.
- Developed Hibernate in Data Access Layer and Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- Developed spring based presentation layer, Hibernate based DAO layer and integrated them using Spring Dependency injection (DI), ORM and Web modules.
- Configured Hibernate objects as Spring Beans in the Spring Configuration File.
- Used Spring Annotations to simplify the business logic for creating Spring MVC RESTful web services and spring boot Actuator to externalize configuration properties for different environments.
- Implemented pre-authentication and data base security using spring security and securing application access and Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring JPA for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Built on Micro services using spring boot, spring security and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through the powerful messaging tools such as REST, Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Spring Security designed for authorization and authentication and manages the CORS and CRSF security issues.
- Created the React.JS express Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side Angular JS to back-end MongoDB, in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Setup the continuous Integration ( CI) process and continuous deployment ( CD ) jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor the service health check from Spring Boot, Spring JPA administration console and Hystrix dashboard.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services for large number of applications utilizing the AWS API gateway and ELK (Elastic search, Kibana, Log stash, Kubernetes ) .
- Built RESTful web service by Angularjs Server in the back-end side to handle the particular requests which are sent from the front-end side jQueryAjax calls.
- Worked on messaging frameworks like Kafka, tuning optimization, meeting non-functional requirements.
- Tested Rest APIs in Spring-Controller at backend for JSON data using POSTMAN.
- Developed Interactive web pages using Angular JS 2.0, HTML5, XSLT, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Built Micro services for modules like Email Services, Audit Services for Capital Market applications.
- For synchronous and asynchronous connection between two applications running in servers used Docker.
- Used micro-framework to implement with REST API and Mongo DB (NO SQL) as back end database.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database and reporting.
- Experience in developing enterprise applications using IDE tools like IBM ILog, IBM ODM Rule Designer.
- Implemented Apache Camel routes using Camel-Spring XML, and Camel-Spring processor beans.
- Implemented multithreaded Groovy/Grails/MySQL Atlas ad servers as scalable solution.
- Implemented Maven Script such as to create JAR, WAR, EAR and dependency JARS and deployed entire
- Test framework agnostic fixtures that let you test around every feature of Ratpack.
- Prepared Junit and Test NG test cases and executed as part of auto build process from Jenkins Jobs. Experience with GIT, git-bash and git-hub.
- Integrated JMeter and Load Runner Test cases into Maven and Monitored the error logs using Log4J .
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Worked in organizing daily scrum meetings with the developers, to follow AGILE methodology and delivering in sprints.
- Extensively worked with Core java Multithreading, Collection classes like Array List, Hash Map and Iterator etc
- Developed the backend tier of the decoupled Smart Investor app using Spring Core, Spring MVC (CXF-JaxRS).
- Developed the MVC application according to the user requirements using Struts2x MVC, JSP, JSTL, HTML, JSON.
- Involved in implementation of business logic in STRUTS framework and Hibernate in backend.
- Worked with Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tool Hibernate, using XML mappings and JAVA objects.
- Configured Hibernate objects as Spring Beans in the Spring Configuration File.
- Implemented Hibernate Caching for frequent queries executed against database for reports.
- Developed the Spring Controllers for Smart Investor app, which returns the JSON object, and implementing the validations and that has a REST call to the FNZ service via CXF implementing JAX-RS API.
- Node.js frameworks used for deployment to development, staging, and production servers and Experience in writing swagger documentation for Node Js services.
- Configured Spring MVC and used Annotation to manage URL mapping with controller for the communication between front-end and middle-tier.
- Implemented the Account Management micro service that used Spring Data to implement a JPA and Spring Rest to provide a Restful Interface based on Spring Boot, Spring JPI application.
- Designed and Developed complex UI screens using Spring MVC, AJAX, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Java Script, filter modules and binding the JSON.
- Integrated the Spring MVC with the Adobe CQ5 server and hosting the HTML, XSLT pages on the CQ5 server to enhance security constraints for the application.
- Implemented JMS for sending the messages to Rabbit MQ queues and supporting, troubleshooting Rabbit MQ related issues and Used Rabbit MQ to communicate with controller and for business logic.
- Performed bulk data loading into Cassandra and created data models in CQL (Cassandra Query Language).
- Developed database adapter, web services adapter, ftp adapter, messaging adapter and custom workflow for non-Oracle systems using Apache Camel.
- Built application interface and web scrapping scripts using OO designing, UML and python scripting.
- Developed JSON objects and wrote rules using ILOG JRules business engine in UNIX development environment.
- Maintained backup schedules for server storage using JAVA Batch processing jobs using shell Scripting.
- Implemented the application using design patterns such as Decorator, Adaptor, Business Delegate, Bean
- Deployed applications into the AWS cloud using Amazon EC2, VPC, IAM,AWS S3 and Configuring and versioning the AWS S3 buckets and creating the life cycle policies to store and archive data to Amazon Glacier
- Used the Groovy/ Grails to make the configuration loading dynamically seamlessly when there are changes and Contributed patches to Grails Open Source, in order to Performed own deployments.
- Performed deployments on SIT environment using Jenkins to promote to higher environments and used Maven for local builds. Sonar test cases were automated using Jenkins1-2.
- Hands-on experience developing new automation frameworks using Protractor, QTP, Selenium, JMeter.
- Experience in MuleSoft Expression Language to access payload data, properties of Mule Message Flow.
- Used JUnit Test Cases for unit testing to achieve required coverage and wrote BDD using Mockito and Easy mock framework.
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked on the development and testing of the module using Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Expertise knowledge in implementing Core Java concepts along with strong understanding Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Concurrency, Event handling, Synchronization, Data Structures, Streams & File I/O Exception handling and Generics.
- Used display tag to render large volumes of data and used Bean, HTML, Logic tags to avoid java expressions.
- Used JQuery to make the application highly interactive and used JSON objects for efficient coding.
- Implemented database connectivity using Spring JDBC framework to work upon different modules.
- Performed dependency injection of spring beans such as data source beans or Hibernate utility singleton bean to create one session factory for the entire application.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 11g Database.
- Implemented Restful based web services layer to interface with ORACLE database using JAX-RS, JAX-WS.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes, retrieve manager classes with the spring framework and save the data.
- Used Hibernate Detached Criteria, HQL and written some SQL queries for data retrieving.
- Designed and developed very large scale high transactional and availability telecom repair enterprise application from the scratch utilizing EJB, Struts2, Hibernate, Axis, TIBCO, Drools, and JBPM (Java Business Process Model) to provide a single telecom repair interface.
- Implemented EJB Session Beans, CMP Entity Bean, and MDB using JMS.
- Responsible to create DAO CRUD methods using Hibernate & Spring framework
- Used Spring framework to achieve loose coupling between the layers thus moving towards Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) exposed through Restful Services.
- Created and injected spring services, controllers, DAO’s to achieve Dependency Injection ( DI) and to wire the objects of business classes .
- Creating Java Web Start applications based on existing Oracle Forms systems and Implementation and maintenance of a Java GUI application using Swing
- Developed and implemented Business Requirements using Spring MVC framework. Implemented cross-cutting concerns such as logging, authentication and system performance using Spring Boot,Spring AOP and Implemented RESTful Web Services using Spring MVC and JSON.
- Responsible for developing Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) architecture with Controllers and web services.
- Used Object-oriented analysis (OOA) for object-modeling techniques to analyze the functional requirements for a system.
- Used Jenkins for improving the code coverage for the backend code.
- Implemented the dashboard of JBPM workflows, and browsing capability using Apache Solar with JBOSS .
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Worked with Core Java technologies like Multi-Threading, Collections, Data Structures and synchronization.
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a database.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection and integrating with Hibernate.
- Implemented TDD practices using Junit, easy mock, power mock and integration tests.
- Used Log4J to log both User Interface and Domain Level Messages.
- Worked extensively in Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for web development using JSF, Struts and Spring MVC, JSP, JavaBeans and Servlets.
- Designed and developed a number of RESTful and Soap web services that support JSON for other developers to access to speed up development within the GE network using Spring MVC, Spring Web Services, JSON, Log4J, RESTful, Postgres Sql.
- SQL/XQuery lead on production data fixes and triaging involving complex DB2 queries and Load, manage documents and metadata using XQuery and MarkLogic Content Pump
- Used Postgres SQl as databases. Developed back end interfaces using SQL packages, stored procedures, Functions, Procedure, Anonymous SQL programs, Exception Handling in PL/SQL programs.
- Used GIT for Repository and controlling the code without any conflicts.
- Used DHC REST client as a tool for sending JSON data to do actual update in database and to test the SOAP.
- Used Boomerang as a tool for sending XML data through SOAP services to update actual values in the database and to test the SOAP services.
- Expertise in Core Java with a strong understanding of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Polymorphism.
- Implemented database connectivity using Spring JDBC framework to work upon different modules
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions and Developed Model and DAO classes using Hibernate Reverse Engineering.
- Developed Struts action classes and Struts action form beans for the information flow between database and Model. Interpreted and manipulated Struts and Hibernate configure files.
- Prepared backend procedures, triggers and functions using native SQL.
- Used Rest services for proxy to interact and also interacting with Database.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms
- Developed features using Servlets, JSP, Java beans, Hibernate.
- Designed and Developed Java classes, XML Mapping files and Service classes to use the Hibernate API
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.