- More than 6 years of Java/J2EE IT experience in Design, Development, Support and Implementation of Web based applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies (Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB, XML, JMS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JSF MVC Frameworks, Java Web Services using RESTful and SOAP).
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2.
- Experience in working with Java 8 features like Functional Interface, Lambda expression and Java Stream API.
- Strong Knowledge on Application Development using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
- Expertise in developing Middle-Tier components using Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), JMS, JNDI and other Remote Components.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Pleasant Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Experienced in all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC) and have rich experience working with software development methodologies (Agile, TDD and Waterfall).
- Experience in deploying the Cassandra cluster in cloud, on premises, data storage and disaster recovery.
- Hands-on experience in different modules Spring Framework's Spring Web Flow (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring AOP, Spring Security) Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection of Spring Application Framework.
- Experienced in Apache Spark for implementing advanced procedures like text analytics and processing using the in-memory computing capabilities written in Scala.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using Type safe technologies like Scala, Akka and Play framework.
- Strong experience of developing data models using Hibernate POJO's and configuring Hibernate persistence layer and mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate query language (HQL). Experience in using Hibernate OGM for NoSQL databases.
- Hands-on experience in developing Microservices solutions, experience on Microservice tech stack like Spring Boot and Distributed Cache.
- Experienced in the functional usage and deployment of applications in JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in designing and developing components using Enterprise Java Beans over application servers and platforms such as Eclipse, My Eclipse 10.5, IBM RSA (v 7.0,8.0), IBM RAD 7.0, IBM(remove) WAS (WebSphere Application Server) v 7/8.5, Apache Tomcat 5.
- Expertise in Microservices related frameworks include Ribbon for Client-Side Load Balancer and Eureka for Service Discovery.
- Expert in Chef/Puppet as Configuration management tool, to automate the repetitive tasks, quickly deploy critical applications, and enthusiastically managed the changes.
- Experienced in working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (Code review, unit test automation, Build & Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management.
- Experience in developing elaborate services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Experienced in using the container based Virtualized deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker hub and Docker registries.
- Experienced in Agile Methodology, participated in Sprints and daily Scrums to deliver software tasks on-time and with excellent quality on basis with onsite and offshore teams.
- Extensive experience in AWS including EC2, Auto-Scaling in launching EC2 instances, Elastic Load Balancer, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Glacier, Cloud Front, RDS, VPC, Direct Connect, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS.
- Experience on Amazon Web Services(AWS) Component Usage, Configurations and Deployment - Elasticsearch, EC2, S3, SNS, SQS.
- Proficient in developing RESTful and SOAP based Web Services using Jersey, Apache AXIS, Apache CXF, WSDL, JAX-RS and JAX-WS.
- Expertise in using NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra 2.0.12 as a distributed database management system and writing queries to it using CQL 3.0.
- Strong knowledge of Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL) processes using UNIX shell scripting, SQL, PL/SQL and SQL Loader.
- Proficient working experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, DB Triggers, Indexes, SQL *Plus and TOAD.
- Excellent conceptual knowledge of Oracle 10g/11g, PL/SQL and SQL.
- Experience in developing scalable solutions using NoSQL databases CASSANDRA, MongoDB.
- Strong Open Source development experience with Java Spring Boot and Microservices.
- Experience in designing data models in Cassandra and working with Cassandra Query Language.
- Hands on experience in ANT, Maven, Gradle, Build Forge and Cruise Control.
- Experience on CI (Continues Integrations) and CD (Continues Deployment) methodologies using Jenkins.
MVC Frameworks: Struts 1.1, 1.2, 1.3.8, Spring 1.2, 2.0, 3.1, 4.0, JSF 1.1, 2.1, Apache Camel
Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, RMI/IIOP, SOAP, REST
Application Servers: Weblogic 10/8.1, Websphere 7.0/6.1, Tomcat 5.0, Jboss.
IDEs: Eclipse, MyEclipse, IBM RAD, STS, IntelliJ, NetBeans, WSAD, JBuilder.
DevOps: (Code, Build,Test, Monitor, Package, Release, Confidence)
DevOps Tools: Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, CI/CD, Puppet and chef, Github.
Tools: Microsoft Project, XPlanner, Rational Rose, Test Director, dB Visualizer, Navicat lite, MySQL Workbench, SQLyog, VSS, SVN, WinCVS, Toad, MS Visio, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Kafka.
Logging: Log4J, SLF4J
Frameworks: Struts, MVC, SOA/ESB, Spring 3.0/2.5, Struts 2.0/1.1, Hibernate 3.0, Grails, lift, Swing, GWT, Spring Reactor(Multithreading)
Web Related: Java Servlets, JavaServer Pages (JSPs), JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL), Java Mail, AJAX, JQueryWeb Services: SOAP (WSDL, Bottom-up, Top-down), Spring web services (Contract-first, Rest), restful web services.
Databases: DB2, MYSQL 5.0, SQL Server, MS- Access, Oracle 9i,10g, 11g, Stored Procedures and Triggers, RabbitMQ, Cassandra, RDBMS, NoSQL.
Design Patterns:: J2EE Design Patterns, MVC, Strategy Pattern, Factory Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, Decorator Pattern, Facade Pattern, Session Facade, Cross Grained Pattern and Singleton Pattern, Command Pattern, Adapter Pattern and Template Method Pattern
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile Scrum, XP, Refactoring.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Implemented load-balancing with NGINX to allow dozens of Node JS instances to handle thousands of concurrent users.
- Full analysis of Node JS and React JS Wireframes, Visual Design Documents and other Requirements Documents to completely understand the required behavior of the web pages and user interactions.
- Implemented Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
- Designed User Interface based on MVC framework, which attains an apt coordination for Struts MVC, JSP, Servlets and Custom Tag Libraries.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Used Reactor IPC for backpressure-ready network engines for HTTP (including Web sockets), TCP and UDP.
- Designed and implemented a NoSQL based database and associated RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data for vertical teams.
- Involved in deploying and testing the application using WebLogic server and Tomcat 7.
- Created admin site using Ember.js that resulted in an easy navigation site with beautiful and simple design that allowed CEO to update and post status of company’s important information
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets and JSP components to be deployed on a spring boot and Apache Tomcat 6.0 application servers.
- Used Spring BOOT to create stand-alone spring applications.
- Developed Scala and Play framework services to improve the scalability in the application using MVC architecture.
- Involved in migrating Hive queries into Spark transformations using Data frames, Spark SQL, SQL Context, and Scala.
- Developing the web services using java based Play which follows reactive design paradigm coupled with Akka toolkit which provides actor based programmable system on JVM environment for achieving the desirable concurrency.
- Developed SQL and PL/SQL scripts to transfer tables across the schemas and databases.
- Data loaded from legacy systems (ETL Operations) using PL/SQL and SQL*Loader.
- Implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ as a message queue.
- Implemented Spring JMS messaging using Rabbit MQ to provide communication between Micro services.
- Responsible for migrating spring/resources groovy 2.1 to 3.2.5
- Wrote controllers with Groovy to connect front-end interfaces with java services on Grails framework.
- Deploying the applications to App Servers using Ant, Maven and Shell Scripts for creating build scripts.
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using ANT, Maven, shell scripts and Jenkins on UNIX environment.
- Development of data migration and synchronization mechanisms between MS SQL Server and Cassandra.
- Responsible for Configuring Kafka Consumer and Producer metrics to visualize the Kafka System performance and monitoring.
- Worked with DevOps team for continuous integration (CI) with other software products and continuous development of the products (CD).
- Used reactor framework to interacts with Java 8 functional API, Completable Future, Stream and Duration.
- Developed RESTful API's, which takes in an HTTP request and produces the HTTP response in JSON Format using play.
- Experience in Migrating the WebLogic/JBoss servers from Development to Stage and Stage to Production.
- Migrated test and use cases for applications to AWS cloud with public and private IP ranges to accelerate development productivity by decreasing test-run times.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS Stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Experience with AWS S3 services creating buckets, configuring buckets with permissions, logging, versioning and tagging.
- Worked with microservices related frameworks Ribbon and Eureka for client-side load balancer and network discovery.
- Integrated Docker container based test infrastructure to Jenkins CI test flow and set up build environment integrating with Git and Jira to trigger builds using WebHooks and Slave Machines.
- Worked on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Docker-Hub, Docker Compose, Docker Registry and Docker Swarm.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services(AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef and Puppet.
- Worked on various objects ATG Components and scopes, Droplets, Form handlers, Pipelinable Servlets and Repositories.
- Used Hibernate Template and Core Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Configure and deploy MongoDB clusters (ver 4.0, ver 4.4) using Docker containers in on-prem and AWS cloud environment, in both Linux and Windows platform
- Worked on Mongo DB concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, sharing, replication, schema design.
- Used Jenkins plug-in for Continuous Integration Builds, automated deployments and Notifications; configured slaves in Jenkins for appropriate release builds.
- Developed the web-services and analysis of SOAP envelope using SOAP UI.
- Used Jenkins and Maven scripts for automating the process of building, testing and deploying the system.
- Developed and executed Unit Test cases using JMeter by supporting TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Implemented Restful Web Services for retrieving and presenting the data.
- Development, testing Servlets and JSPs in the typical MVC2 Architecture.
- Implemented Microservices with Spring Boot for real time Processing.
- Used JQuery, AJAX for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Used NoSQL database Cassandra for having high efficiency and good response for the request.
- Worked on Cassandra Data modelling, NoSQL Architecture, DSE Cassandra Database.
- Developed RESTful Web Services to retrieve data from client side using Micro Services architecture.
- Used Junit API for testing in a Test-Driven Environment (TDD).
- Used Log4j Logger and Debugger to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Created Spring Boot applications testing suite using Spring Junit plugin and Mockito framework.
- Developed end to end application on spring boot framework (Rest API Application/Spring JPA using Crud repository).
Confidential, Waterbury, CT
- Extensively involved in struts components development like action mapping in struts deployment descriptor file, Form Beans, Action Class for handling the Http request from the front-end, Backend, plug-ins in Struts Architecture.
- Used Angular.JS MVC Framework in the development of the web application to bind the data/model that was retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML, AngularJS and Node JS.
- Involved in implementation of RESTFUL web service APIs using Node.js, which were consumed by making AJAX calls and JSON as data exchanging tool.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tools and hardcoded the API into script for getting the information about merchants using Node JS.
- Developed views using Bootstrap components, Angular-UI and involved in configuring routing for various modules using angular UI router.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a Responsive Webpage across different screen sizes
- Designed, developed, implemented, and maintained custom Ant tasks in Java and Groovy.
- Designed and implemented a groovy/grails backend for a cloud hosted web application
- Developed efficient enterprise applications using Grails Framework making the implementation faster and easier.
- Implemented build scripts for compiling, building and deploying the application on server using Ant, Maven and Jenkins.
- Used Maven as a build tool, run different phases and manipulate them according to requirements.
- Developed payment system module using Spring Microservices on Pivotal Cloud Foundry after successful execution of the main business model.
- Worked on Importing and Implementing data using Akka Stream and solving the problems while importing.
- Modeled the application to support bi-directional communication between server and client using Akka HTTP.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Analyzing the Requirements, designing a solution and interacting with team members to provide effort estimates, Coding and Unit Testing using Node .JS and D3.JS and Angular.
- Worked on React, angular JS and Node JS framework to develop interactive websites based on client needs.
- Wrote controllers with Groovy to connect front-end interfaces with java services on Grails framework.
- Worked on Application Deployments & Environment configuration using Puppet & Chef configuration management tools.
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Puppet, Chef , Ansible,
- Implemented Microservices architecture to convert monolithic heavy application into smaller applications.
- Trimmed the Jboss EAP to create the slim version of Application Server and secured the Jboss application server.
- Worked with Play Framework MVC model and Object relational mapping tools like Slick and Hibernate.
- Created XML based test suit and integrated with Jenkins Server to execute automation scripts on a regular basis by scheduling Jenkins jobs in different test environments with different test configurations.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Jenkins .
- Worked in a core engineering team to build highly available CI/CD pipe line to build and deploy transcoding application on AWS public cloud.
- Wrote Script for AJAX implementations in the website and created components, used jQuery for client side form validations and used JSON for creating objects in Java script.
- Worked on AWS cloud services such as EC2, auto-scaling and VPC to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems that handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
- Worked with Mongo DB write concern to avoid loss of data during system failures and implemented read preferences in Mongo DB replica set.
- Involved in consuming, producing SOAP based web services using JAX-WS. Used SOAP UI tool to test the REST/SOAP web service operations.
- Performed Query optimization and PL/SQL tuning to maximize performance.
- Wrote complex SQL queries for data analysis to build up reports for business users.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures under tight schedules for successful production data-fixing.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and SQL Scripts using PL/SQL.
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the NoSQL MongoDB database; ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database.
- Involved in deploying and testing the application using WebLogic server and Tomcat .
- Log4J is used for implementation of logging information about the application state.
- Used Junit API for testing in a Test-Driven Environment ( TDD ).
- Involved in Test Driven Development (TDD) using Spring Test, Junit, Mockito and EasyMock.
- Responsible for writing Persistence Java Beans and their XML Mapping files for Hibernate.
- Developed Servlets and JSP to coordinate the flow.
Confidential, Issaquah, WA
- Worked on angular JS framework to develop interactive websites based on client needs.
- Implemented servlets to handle HTTP requests for on-line requests, credit card payments, registration and bug tracking.
- Worked on Angular.JS which combines web applications with Model View Controller capability to make development and testing of code efficient.
- Developed Task Assignment application by implementing the Single Page application template using Angular JS Route Providers.
- Designed single page MVC using AngularJS libraries, UI routers, angular custom directives and filters by linking the database with AJAX.
- Redesigned and re-implemented services using NGINX, Node JS, Express JS, Mongo DB, and MySQL.
- Developed applications based on Mean Stack using Mongo DB, AngularJS and Node.js.
- Worked with NPM (Node Package Manager) commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node.js applications.
- Interacted with the Business Analyst and Host to understating the requirements using the Agile methodologies and SCRUM meeting to keep track and optimizing the end client needs.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Microsoft Visio for developing Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase.
- Worked with the Struts framework and hibernate integration to maximize the Classical model view controller layer (MVC) Architecture.
- Used ANT , Maven to build & deploy applications, helped to deployment for CI using Jenkin and Maven .
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Implemented complex back-end component to get the count in no time against large size MySQL database using Java multi-threading.
- Developed advanced PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Indexes and Collections to implement business logic using SQL Navigator.
- Generated server side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation for remote instances.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database. Generated the Hibernate mapping files and developed the underlying domain objects.
- Used DAO on the Data access layer with the Hibernate. Actively involved in designing and implementing Singleton, MVC and several other design patterns such as Composite View, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, DAO.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and ANT to build the application and deployed on Web Logic.
- Used SAML for SSO login to access the web service provided and OAuth for authorizing the user to the application Created continuous integration builds using Maven and SVN control.
- Used Tortoise SVN for version control and used HPQC to track defects and change requests.
- Used SOAP to retrieve provider's data and SOAP UI to test Web services.
- Implemented the user interface using the Java script, JSP, AJAX, HTML, CSS.
- Designed OO components and developed the functionality based on reusability in Core Java.
- Worked on functional test cases and tabulated functional test analysis. Code quality check using PMD.