- 11 years of professional working experience in developing the applications using Java, J2EE/JEE technologies, Object Oriented Applications analysis & design principles.
- Expertise in OOPS concepts, Multithreading, Collection framework and data structures
- Extensive experience in using different application development frameworks based on Spring, Struts, Hibernate,
- Good Knowledge in using Angular JS for developing animated web applications.
- Experience in using Java, JEE, J2EE design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locater, Session Façade, Transfer Object and DAO for reusing most effective and efficient strategies.
- Expertise in using IDE like Eclipse, NetBeans.
- Good knowledge and working experience in using ANT and Maven build tools in building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Expertise in publishing and consuming JAX - RPC, JAX-WS web services.
- Extensive experience in writing SQL quires for Oracle, DB2 databases using SQLPLUS. Hands on experience in working with oracle (10g/11g), DB2, MySQL.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in using version control tools like VSS, PVCS, ClearCase and CVS.
- Good Knowledge in Unit testing development and development methodologies like Test First and Test Driven development using JUnit3/4, custom assertion development. Working on integration test using Mock Interfaces and using these tests in continuous integration and performance profiling.
- Ability to work independently and in a group with effective communication and quantitative skills. Energetic, Inquisitive, Quick learner, A good Team Player and committed towards the goal.
Programming Languages: Java, and SQL/PLSQL
JEE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, Java Mail.
JEE Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate and API.AI for Chatbot.
Web/Application Server: Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g and MySQL.
IDEs: Eclipse, MyEclipse, Net Beans.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/2000/XP/NT, Unix/Linux and AIX
Other Tools &packages: Clear Case, JUnit, Maven, ANT, PVCS
Modeling Tools: IBM Rational Rose, Visio
SDLC Methodology: Agile, Waterfall model
Confidential, New Jersey
Senior JAVA Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering, design, development, and testing phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Development estimation, planning and coordinating with offshore team
- Developed a module to process files concurrently using multithreading.
- Used SPRING framework for dependency injection and implementing MVC architecture.
- Designed and Developed Module based persistence layer under the guidance of DAO design pattern, ORM/JPA principles using Hibernate.
- Chatbot design and implementation using API.AI
- Involved in developing REST web services and also consuming external REST service.
- Building and managing the project using MAVEN and used JENKINS for Continuous Integration.
- Involved in unit testing of various modules using JUnit.
- Extensively used Log4j for logging at various levels.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
Senior JAVA Developer
- Involved in discussions with countries to gather the requirements and documenting the CRs
- Development estimation and planning
- Roll-out schedule preparation and working with countries to finalize
- Impact analysis and documentation
- Co-ordination with offshore team to meet the deadline
- High level and low level design documentation using Visio.
- Ensure that coding standards are maintained throughout the development process by all developers.
- Release management and support. Participate in User Acceptance Testing during each Agile Cycle.
- Review proposed test cases with technical analysts, business analysts, developers and documentation staff to ensure understanding of system requirements from a QA perspective in order to achieve a high level of quality throughout this project.
- Developed persistence layer Data access objects using DAO pattern, JDBC, Hibernate.
- Developed custom queries using hibernate criteria and native SQL. Developed inheritance domain objects using table per class hierarchy strategy.
- Developed customized SQL for retrieving the data from the database worked with business and client to reach the performance parameters.
- Developed unit test cases to test business scenarios associated with each use case sequences.
- Monitoring the production support team for on-time resolution of tickets with in SLA time.
Senior JAVA Developer
- Involved in discussion with business team to gather the requirements.
- Worked with BA and UI designer to come up with workflow and User Interface
- Implemented User Interface in Model-View-Controller Architecture, which accomplishes a tight and neat co-ordination of Angular JS, spring, JSP, Servlets and Custom Taglibs.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject dependency into objects and AOP is used for Logging.
- Developed Server side components with coordination of Hibernate and spring using web established frame work designed under the guidelines of Business Delegate, session façade, Service locator.
- Developed Persistence components using SQL, JDBC and Hibernate which interacts with oracle database to Store the user transactions and its associated information.
- Developed and utilized JEE Services and JMS components for messaging communication in WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed Web services modules based on SOA architecture to consume and publish services.
- Developed Unit test cases driven by Test First methodology (TDD) using JUnit3/4.
- Configured development environment using Weblogic application server for developers integration testing.
Environment:: Java, Multithreading, Data Structures, JDBC, Angular JS, JMS, JAX-WS, XML, Web-Services, SOAP, JAX-RPC, Hibernate, spring, Maven, Clear Case, JUnit, Oracle, Sun Solaris, WebSphere, Eclipse, LDAP.
Senior JAVA Developer
- Designed and developed Message based API and UI interfaces to interact with the system.
- Designed and developed unified user interface using Struts framework to redesign the existing web macro pages and JSP pages
- Designed and developed unified DAO layer using Hibernate to handle multi module domain objects to persist them in to appropriate data base schema.
- Developed UI module using Struts, JSP, Tag libraries, Java Script using MVC design pattern to redesign the existing web module.
- Developed test cases for the server code as well as for user interface using JUnit to test the necessary server side code to achieve the desired testing functionality.
- Created QA environment for testing, maintained the build release process for testing team, and supported the production environment.
Environment:: Java, JEE, Struts, Java Script, JDBC, XML, JSP, Servlets, Oracle 9i/10g, ANT, JUnit 3.0, Log4J, ClearCase, Solaris, MQSeries, LDAP.
- Designed and developed the application using various design patterns, such as session façade, business delegate and service locator
- Developed authentication and authorization modules.
- Developed custom logging that logs application specific details
- Configured Internationalization using resource bundles on JSP pages
- Developed Stateless Session beans provide a client's view of the application's business logic
- Developed functional and unit testing framework like Test Driven Development in different modules using JUNIT, Solved several key issues by improving code as well as business processes and integrated with ANT build Tool
- Implemented Java Collection framework and Exception handling framework in middle Tier modules
- Configured open source tools like Log4J, commons BeanUtils, commons Digester in the application
- Implemented oracle as database to store the data and gained exposure to various database objects like tables, stored procedures, functions, and triggers using SQL, PL/SQL