- Around 6 years IT experience including Strong Architecture & Development experience using Java/J2EE and Web Technologies.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing, Functional and Regression Testing and Production Support.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile Methodologies - Scrum.
- Strong experience in Client-Server systems using Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns.
- Excellent Core Java development skills.
- Have sound knowledge of maintaining Cisco hardware and software solutions in CCIX Environment designing small scale network upgrades and troubleshooting network areas. Entry level in scalable networks and user support.
- Design and implementation of business logic using Entity and Session Beans to handle transactions and updating of data into the Oracle database, hands-on experience on NOSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Expertise in coding business components using various API’s of Java like Multithreading, Collections.
- Proficient in programming with Java/J2EE and strong experience in technologies such as JSP Servlets, Struts, spring (IOC & AOP), Hibernate, with sound knowledge of Strongloop loopback Framework, EJBs, MDBs, Session Beans, JDBC and JNDI.
- Exposure to XML, DTD, SCHEMA.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, WSDL. Exposure to JAXB & JAX-WS.
- Have sound knowledge about Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
- Good experience on reporting APIs such as POI and iText. Some experience on Jasper Reports.
- Expertise in middle tier technologies like JMS (Point-to-Point & Publish and Subscribe).
- Implemented Java Mail APIs to send e-mails.
- Incorporated XML Parsers such as DOM and SAX.
- Expertise in n-tier and three-tier Client/Server development architecture and Distributed Computing Architecture.
- Entry level experience in Developing Tableau visualizations and dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
- Developed Tableau workbooks from multiple data sources using Data Blending.
- Good work experience on RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL. Creating SQL statements & Subqueries.
- Have working experience on Angular Js, Mongo DB, couch DB.
- Hands on experience in installing, configuring, and using Hadoop ecosystem components like Hadoop Map Reduce , HDFS , HBase , Hive , Sqoop , Pig , Zookeeper and Flume .
- Have Good Knowledge in Node Js.
- Having an experience in developing middleware services with the help of Mule ESB and Oracle OSB.
- Experience in analyzing and deploying middleware services in WebLogic container.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, JBoss and WebLogic using Strongloop loopback Framework.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUnit and Integration testing during the projects.
- Exposure to tools such as ANT and hands on experience on SQLyog and SQL Developer
- Used integrated environment for java such as Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, NetBeans, Clear Case and VSS.
- Experience in developing the applications which can talk to NoSQL Databases like Mongo and Couch DB.
- Extensive experience in using the AWS using spring.
- Experience in integrating spring with Elastic search.
- Experience in using different Mock Frameworks like Mock MVC, Mockito to test different layers of the application.
- Extensive experience in using Node JS in making the server side automations.
- Experience in using WEB 2.0 modules for web development.
- Exposure to UNIX commands and Suse Linux.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast. Consistent team player with excellent communication skills.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Enterprise Edition
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, Apache Axis
Databases: Oracle and MySQL
Distributed/ Middleware: JMS (Java Messaging Service), Mule ESB and Oracle OSB
Tools: /Software: Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, Net Beans, SQL, TOAD, SQL Developer, Clear case, Subversion, JUnit, UML
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic ( Strongloop loopback )
Operating Systems: UNIX, Suse Linux, Windows
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS (HTTP+SSL), TELNET, FTP
Other Tools & Design Patterns: ANT, MVC, Front Controller, Agile Scrum ( JIRA ), Service Locator, Business Delegate, Strongloop Framework, Transfer Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern
Confidential, Austin, TX
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in the requirements review meetings using Scrum and partnered with business analysts to clarify any specific scenarios.
- Worked for Mueller Content Tagging - to tag and categorize the content data to enable Watson, search and navigation to find the content with Liferay 6.2 EE.
- Actively involved with Security settings of Mueller Site with Liferay- setting Permissions for different Site roles, Organization roles and creating User groups and the API connect with Strongloop Loopback Framework..
- Assisted in designing and implementing a new VoIP phone system utilizing complex pieces of Cisco networking equipment in CCIX Environment .
- Created responsive designs for Mueller Social-Media- implemented facilitating and configuring various social media sign-ins with the site using Liferay Hooks and Liferay Out-of-Box portlets. Worked with the responsiveness of the same using Alloy-UI and Alloy-Bootstrap.
- Was actively taking part in Weekly Code Reviews, Sprint Planning on JIRA Agile Development and also developed some of the Best practices for UI-templates.
- Built the backend of Mueller Table Product and Responsive Mueller Checklist Templates- with
- PostgreSQL connector to fetch various product related data- attributes, product 3D Links, Color Panel with Liferay Admin Control using Liferay Custom Portlets.
- Analyzed the business requirements and created use cases and prepared low and high level design documents.
- Worked with J2EE design patterns in MVC architecture with spring .
- Developed Single Page Application using Angular JS , Bootstrap , CSS 3 and HTML5 .
- Developed REST based services using Spring REST API and Apache CXF .
- Developed Spring , CASSANDRA , Elastic search and AWS S3 integration for the entire system.
- Effectively used string classes, Collections, Exception Handlings and multi-threading for writing the core logic along with Business logic design using Strongloop loopback .
- Created EC2 instances using cloud formation Templates on AWS
- Configured Morphia to transparently map Java entities to Mongo DB documents and back.
- Works with Jackson API for parsing messages in the Json format to java objects and strings
- Implemented REST web service in Scala
- Consul used for the Service Discovery and Configurations (Stores the values as key value pair).
- Used NOSQL as a persistent store and Apache Kafka as a messaging layer for custom framework and Amazon Web Services as cloud platform leveraging its services and EC2 Infrastructure.
- Implemented Authentication and security in Apache Kafka pub-sub systems.
- Worked with Spring BOOT and written content XML for creating the beans at time of build.
- Design and build Ruby on Rails landing page platform.
- Used Vagrant to make Docker containers portable .
- Writing Unix shell scripts for batch processing.
- Ability to work on an Agile development environment
- Experience with Rational IDE tools like RSA and RAD
- Creation of database objects in the Unix environment
- Used Solr Search Engine and integrated with liferay from Lucene, Replacing Kaleo workflow engine with 'Activiti' workflow in Liferay 6.2 EE
- Jenkins based Automating deployment systems. It enables one-button click to build Docker images and deploy to specified stage and also integrate Nexus with CI as package management Repositories.
- Junit and Mockito used for Unit testing
- Knowledge on EJB
- Extensive experience in Web UI framework and Web UI development which includes Usability, Page transition, page navigation, image caching, lazy page loading
- Experience with ACCURev version control systems is a plus
- Written and tested the Test Driven Development ( TDD ) and advanced Test Driven Development ( ATDD ) Scenarios using cucumber for E2E testing.
Environment: Java 1.8, Liferay 6.0, Spring Boot, REST, SOAP, HTML 5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Morphia, Nosql,EJB, Unix, JSON, Junit, Strongloop, Mockito, Scala, Cucumber, Cisco CCIX, Scrum, Jenkins, Solr Search engine, Kafka, AWS EC2 AND S3, Docker, MVN, Apache CXF, Ruby on Rails, GIT Repository, Spring Tool Suite .
Confidential, NYC, Manhattan
Java/ J2EE developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Actively involved in Requirement Gathering meetings with the Clients and Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translated business requirements into working model using Scrum.
- Developed the Java/J2EE based multi-threaded application, which is built on top of the struts framework.
- Implemented Single Page Application ( SPA ) using Angular Js .
- Used Node JS on server side automation scripts.
- Used GROOVY in writing the automation scripts for the CI, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Continuous Integration (CI).
- Assisted in creating Tableau dashboard reports , collaborating with developer teams, using data visualization tools, and using the Tableau platform to create business intelligence visualizations.
- Development of DAO layer using Hibernate Template, JDBC Template and Mongo Operations.
- Node JS implementations in server side automations.
- Implementation of server side automation scripts using SCALA.
- Implemented Spark using Scala and SparkSQL for faster testing and processing of data.
- Extensively used AWS to integration with Enterprise and web applications.
- Used Mongo DB as a data source for all the new internal web applications and analytics purpose as well.
- Developed Micro Service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Developed internal web dashboard applications using Node JS .
- Developed Server side automation using Node JS scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NO SQL stores from Node JS .
- Analyze cassandra database and compare it with other open-source NoSQL databases to find which one of them better suites the current requirement.
- Used different type of spring controllers depending on the business requirement.
- Implemented POC to migrate map reduce jobs into Spark RDD transformations using Scala.
- Implementation of Elastic search in web application environment.
- Implementation of spring security and LDAP integration.
- Development of Rest web services using spring with the enabled OAUTH .
- Extensively worked with SPRING framework and also struts Config files .
- Participated in code review meetings and provided improvements.
- Use PVCS for software configuration management and version control and deploy the application in JBOSS server .
- Involved in developing Custom Directives using Angular Js .
- Prepared test cases and provided support to QA team in UAT .
- Analyzed and fixed the bugs reported in QTP and effectively delivered the bug fixes reported with a quick turnaround time.
- Used WebSphere Application Server 6 / WebSphere Portal server 6.0 to create, debug and deploy application modules.
- Assigned tasks to junior members in the team, provided direction, support in finishing the tasks.
- Working with team of 5 members and worked closely with them in delivering the task and also work with project manager, engineering principals, and the production team.
- Delivered the defect free code in time that complies to the standards of client
- Used the JDBC for data base Connectivity.
- Developed REST based webservices.
- Designed the user interface of the application using JSP.
- Developed Secured Cross Cluster communication between IP phones using SSL.
- Used Clear Case as source code repository tool.
- Development of Web application follows MVC pattern utilizing internal framework to implement the Controller layer and to assist with rendering the View.
- Developed the Apache camel routing components.
- There will be single controller servlet, which will handle all web requests.
- Designed Service Oriented Architecture by creating the web services with SOAP and WSDL
- Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Various JSF, Rich faces tags were used to implement asynchronous requests to web container.
- Developed Controller, Model and View components on MVC architecture based application.
Jr. Java Developer
- Designed and developed application components and architectural proof of concepts using Java, EJB, JSP, JSF, Struts, and AJAX.
- Extensively used SQL, PL-SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, relational database models.
- Participated in Enterprise Integration experience web services
- Focused on Declarative transaction management.
- Developed test cases for performing unit testing on POJO classes using Junit.
- Used Struts customs tags such as HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, Logic, and Bean Tags depending upon the requirement
- Developed XML files for mapping requests to controllers
- Coded Spring Portlets to build portal pages for application using JSR
- Hibernate templates were used to access database
- Use the DAO in developing application code
- Developed stored procedures.
- Extensively used Java Collection framework and Exception handling.
- Installed applications in UNIX shell scripting environment. Built and deployed war files in Tomcat
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, XML, Servlets, Unix, Hibernate, XSLT, Web service, AXIS Server2, XML, EJB, Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL, Junit, HTML, Bootstraps, UNIX shell scripting .