- Around 7+ years of IT experience and proficiency in the Identity Management with four years of hands on experience in implementation and management of Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Enterprise Single Sign - On (ESSO) and Oracle Internet Directory (OID).
- Experience with virtualization tools used for supporting and hosting Oracle Identity Manager Components, such as VMware Workstation, Oracle VirtualBox, VMware vSphere and Oracle VM Server.
- Experience in configuring and deploying connectors for various directory services like Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE), OID, Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD), MS active directory and their integration with OIM.
- Experience in troubleshooting problems encountered in the integration and upgrading processes for Oracle Identity Management suite components.
- Worked on development of OAM Policies and OIM Provisioning Workflows according to business needs.
- Extensive experience in deployment, configuration, customization and integration of Oracle Identity Management suite components in combination with Multiple Directory Servers like Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and Email Servers (MS Exchange).
- Expertise in Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) components, with a strong focus on Business Process Execution Language (BPEL), Mediator, Human Task and Business Rules components.
- Extensive experience in working with Oracle 11g, developing PL/SQL packages, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Extensive experience in Custom built connectors and out of the box connectors like LDAP for OID/OVD, AD and EBS.
- Experience in designing and implementing Oracle Internet Directory (OID), Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) and Active Directory (AD).
- Experience in customizing connectors to process data received from the target source and load it into OIM.
- Good Knowledge on Connectors like SAP, NOVEL, SIEBEL, Exchange, ODSEE, DB2, Oracle Database.
- Extensive experience in implementing, configuring, customizing, developing and defining the applications using J2EE components including Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC for Identity and Access Management.
- Extensive experience working in Linux-based OIM implementations.
- Elegant Communication, Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell scripting.
ORACLE LINUX/RHEL, HP: UNIX, SOLARIS, Windows server 2008R2 and 2012R2
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
Identity and Access Management: Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Internet Directory (OID), Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD), Oracle Directory Services Enterprise Edition (ODSEE)
Web Services: XML Schema, SOA, XQuery, SOAP, Restful Services.
Application servers: WebLogic, WebSphere
IDEs: Eclipse, Netbeans, Weblogic Workshop, My Eclipse, RAD.
Version Control Systems: Clear case, CVS, Subversion, WinCVS, TortoiseCVS, CVSNT.
Tools: OEM, SQL*Loader, Putty, Toad, SQL Developer, Eclipse.
Principal Security analyst
- Involved in the implementation of IT projects named Store of the Future and OMNI.
- Involved in Upgrading environment from OIM 11gR2 PS1 to OIM 11gR2 PS2 for the implementation of Aptos.
- Involved in the generation of employee DCNs which are flat files used for employee life cycle management in stores using Aptos registers.
- Involved in the configurations of PeopleSoft connector to reconcile employee related attributes for generating employee DCNs
- Involved in customizations of self-service UI to display the custom attributes added to OIM reconciled from PeopleSoft.
- Involved in creating and managing access policies for Aptos resource which are used to generate employee DCNs based on location of stores in PeopleSoft.
- Involved in creating and managing roles and integrate them with access policies for employee life cycle management.
- Experience in creating application instances for Aptos using creation and publishing of sandboxes.
- Involved in implementing SSO with Airwatch applications which are both readily available and in house application using OAM 11g R2 PS2.
- Closely worked with network team to configure F5 for redirecting issues.
- Closely worked with the in-house application team for technical requirement and implementing SSO using OAM 11g R2 PS2 with their applications.
- Closely involved in meeting with other teams for successful implementation of Aptos registers in the stores.
- Involved in the fresh installations of OIG 11g R2PS3 in POC environment and data pipe environments.
- Involved in installing and configuring AD connector to integrate Active directory target system for provisioning operations.
- Involved in deploying custom web service connector for implementing OMNI in the stores for authentication processes.
- Closely working with IAM team on service now tickets for creating and managing users using PowerShell scripts.
- Experience in resolving performance related issues with weblogic server and the application server.
- Involved in production related calls and worked closely with manage services team for any production related issues.
Environment: OIM 11g R2 PS1, OIM 11g R2 PS2, OIG 11g R2 PS3, Weblogic, SOA, OID 11g, JDeveloper 11g, OIM APIs, Java 7, XML, Putty, VMs, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7, Window server 2012R2.
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
OIM 11gR2 Implementation Engineer
- Implemented Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) (11gR2) as per client need.
- Deployed OIM for more than 3000 user environment, running on Weblogic 10.3.x stack. Installed and configured OIM connectors to Active Directory (with password sync), Exchange, Oracle Internet Directory (OID) and Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS).
- Implemented request workflow for all AD, OID with E-Business connector and other systems managed within the IDM system.
- Installed and configured OVD as a front-end LDAP proxy server using Oracle Internet Directory (OID).
- Developed a custom file connector to reconcile data received from the target source and load it into OIM as well as provisioning functions
- Fine-tuned Weblogic configuration and OIM configuration for optimal performance.
- Part of team involved in installation and configuration of Enterprise SOA Suite on Weblogic stack, and Portal Servers, Oracle Service Bus Domains and Clusters.
- Involved in the evaluation of various proof of concept functionalities such as User Provisioning, Reconciliation, and Orphan Accounts Cleanup, Work Flow management for Approvals, Re-Certification and Audit Trials.
- Developed and configured the Roles with access policies to provision the users into the LDAP Group in OID.
- Provided production support for IDM stack.
Environment: OIM 11gR2, WebLogic, SOA, JDEVELOPER, JXPLORER, XML, Putty, Maven, Ant, CheckStyle, PMD& JUNIT, Oracle Internet Directory (OID) 11g, Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) 11g, Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) 11g, Windows 7, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, SOA.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Identity Management Implementation Engineer
- Performed requirements gathering for a proof of concept to be implemented into their environment in development for IDM.
- Implemented OIM to manage provisioning, de-provisioning and reconciliation of EBS user accounts.
- Developed connectors for business applications in IDM including custom API’s & SQL.
- Developed a custom new user registration process using JSP and hooking into IDM.
- Analyze and document (both existing and potential) solutions for User account provisioning/ De-provisioning, Enterprise directory services & Single Sign on.
- Set up Oracle Identity Manager Suite components from scratch on a Linux VM environment
- Deployed AD Connector for OIM for automating provisioning and de-provisioning
- Deployed, Configured and Monitored SOA composite applications.
- Used OVD to consolidate Active Directory and Open LDAP into single directory storage for identity federation and application authorization requirements.
- Implemented Active Disaster Recovery (DR) environment using Multi-Master Replication across two different sites, which consisted Oracle IAM components like OID, OVD, OAM OIM.
- Responsible for Coding, Integration, System and Testing.
Environment: OIM 11gR1, OAM 11gR1, Weblogic, SOA, Jdeveloper, Jxplorer, Putty, Linux, XML, Oracle Internet Directory (OID) 11g, Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) 11g, Windows 7, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, Oracle 11g.
Confidential, Plymouth Meeting, PA
OIM, OAAM & OAM implementation Engineer
- Integrated OAM 11g & OAM 10g and defined a migration path for migration of SSO enabled and Non-SSO enabled applications to the new system.
- Implemented Web SSO environments with various authentication schemes such as Basic, HTML forms based authentication, Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) and Token based authentication schemes.
- Developed a PoC on OIM 11g with integration to E-Business Suite 12.
- Deployment of OIM 11g integrations to DB Authorized Source and provisioning to Custom DB and E-Business Suite 12.1.3 for Request Based Approval Workflows for Self Service.
- Setup self-registration for creation of user accounts in OID and EBS .
- Integration of Active Directory, and Exchange.
- Installed, configured and deployed custom authentication plug-ins.
Environment: OIM 10g, WebLogic, SOA, Jdeveloper, Putty, Linux, Microsoft ILM, PeopleSoft, E-Business Suite, Unix, UML, ESSO 11g, Oracle 10g, MySQL 4.x.
Confidential, Cypress, CA
OIAM 10g Implementation Engineer
- Worked on Installations and configuration of Identity Manager
- Installed and configured MS Active Directory using MS Exchange as part of proof of concept.
- Provisioned IDM users to various end point servers (AD, RACF, LDAP etc.)
- Deployed AD Connector for OIM for automating provisioning and de-provisioning
- Worked towards Setting up Oracle Identity Manager Suite components from scratch on a Linux VM environment.
- Installed and configured oracle identity manager in clustered environment.
- Worked extensively on Integration between Oracle POS and IDM.
- Involved in providing production support.
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite 10g, Oracle BPEL, Oracle ESB, OC4J SOA Suite. OIM 10g, OIM 9, WebLogic, Jdeveloper, Putty, Linux, Microsoft ILM, PeopleSoft, E-Business Suite, Unix, UML, ESSO 11g, Oracle 10g, MySQL 4.x.
- Responsible for the designing, coding and developed the application in J2EE using MVC architecture.
- Developed the presentation layer using JSP and Servlets
- Developed Session Facade objects using Stateless session beans (EJB 2.0) for having single point of control for a business service.
- Incorporated Login authentication by using JSP and verifying it with database security tables.
- Oracle Database design and built PL/SQL script for database translation.
- Used simple SQL program to store the signatures in Oracle DB.
- Responsible for developing Entity Beans, which were used to perform data manipulation.
- Mapping of SQL databases and objects in java using iBATIS.
- Responsible for configuring WebSphere Application Server to access the Database by setting up Data source.
- Implemented various XML technologies like DTD schemas, SAX parser, and XSL style sheet.
- Involved with UML analysis and design for the project especially for product variations.
- Extensive involvement in database design, development and coding of DDL & DML statements, functions.
- Involved in System Requirements study and conceptual design.
Environment: JDK 1.3, C++, EJB2.0, XML2.0, Servlets2.3, HTML, JSP 2.0, iBATIS, Web sphere, UML, JMS, Oracle and UNIX.