- Seven(+) years of experience as a Java/J2EE full stack Programmer for entire Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) including analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE and Object Oriented Client - Server technologies.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming in the field of JAVA and J2EEtechnologies.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming Concepts OOPS with OOPmethodologies and Designskills.
- Extensive experience with multiple technologies like Python.
- Working experience in application development using Applets, JSF (Java Server Faces), JSP, Java Script, Servlets, JDBC, Struts, Hibernate, Spring and JMS.
- Hands on experience in Oracle 9i and Oracle 10g ( SQL, PL/SQL).
- Significant experience in Hibernate and Ibatis as the Object Relational Mapping solution and Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Hands on experience in Angular JS,.
- Expertise in deploying applications on Web sphere 5.x/6.x, Web logic 8.1/9.1, JBoss 4.2, Tomcat.
- Expertise in application development using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object and POJO etc.
- Good working experience in implementing Rest and Soap base webservices using WSDL, JAX-WS and JAX-RS
- Experience in working with application development environments using Web Logic, Apache Tomcat and IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Experience with JUnit for performing Unit Testing and determining the application functionality and good working Log4j package for logging purpose.
- Experience in Programming technologies like Maven,ANT, Eclipse 3.5,3.4,3.3 and NetBeans etc for project build.
- Through working knowledge in core Java, Java DB2 connectivity API of JDBC, Java Beans.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSD, XPath, XSLT, DTD and parsers like DOM and SAX.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design and UML notations and experience creating class, use case and sequence diagrams.
- Experience of implementing Jprofiler.
- Experience of working in web crawling framework Scrapy python.
- Experience of automated web application UI testing using selenium in java and python.
- Experience of testing web application using watij & HTMLUnit framework in java.
- Familiar with software development life cycle SDLC and Agile methodologies &TDD.
- Experience of generating report using Jasper Reports.
Frameworks/ORM tools: Spring 3.5/3.0/2.5, Struts1.2/2.0, Hibernate 3.5/3.X
App Servers/ Middleware: WebSphere 7.0, Tomcat 7.0, Jboss, Weblogic 10.0/9.0/8.1
IDE / Programming Tools: Eclipse 3.2/3.6, NetBeans.
Operating System: Unix, Linux, Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista.
Database/Tools: JDBC, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 7.0, My SQL
Libraries and Tools: Ant, Maven, Jasper Reports/Junit, Hudson
Version Control: SVN, Git
Functional Domain: Banking, Travel Search Engine, Healthcare, Auto, Insurance
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC ). Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring IoC framework.
- Primarily focused on the Spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver . Used Design Patterns such as Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, Simple Factory Pattern, Data Transfer Object.
- Implemented Spring-hibernate as Data Access Layer.
- Developed Hibernate and Spring-based application configuration framework for simulating database configuration.
- Design and development of Web Services using Rest with Spring MVC. (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Apache CXF Rest)
- Git for source code maintenance.
- Authored persistence layer JDBC using Hibernate API and created Data Models and Java Bean.
- Designed GUI using AJAX, CSS,XSLT, Java Script, XML
- Designed & developed the transaction management configuration of the system. (AOP)
- Construction of the Source Code as per the technical specification document.
- Completion of modules as per defined scheduled without any delays.
- Used Hibernate for accessing data from Oracle 10g database, Configured hbm access files for accessing Database.
- Used Jboss as application server to implement JMS and EJB components
- Participated in SCRUM meetings and worked on Agile methodologies.
- Used Jasper Report for generating reports and Jfree for generating graphs.
Environment: Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Hibernate, HTML, CSS, Webservices, JMS, JPA2.x, XML, Junit, Ant, XSLT, SVN, Oracle, PL/SQL
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation/translation of Business User requirements.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Used Python and java libraries (HtmlUnit, Watij, Selenium RC and Selenium web driver) for this application to automate web interaction .i.e. fill out forms and proceed to search; MySQL for storage and Groovy for scripts which generates report and upload it to a SFTP location.
- Built two applications in python and java using Selenium web driver for this project, one was price comparison application which was comparing the specific itineraries and other was accuracy measurement logic application which was checking the accuracy of the itinerary by validating it from the booking webpage. I used SQLite for storage of comparison and accuracy results.
- Developed an application which takes deals XML feed and follow the direct URLs, to check for any difference between actual deal webpage and Confidential .com webpage, also this application generate and upload a new XML with corrections and suggestions.
- Library used to write web scrapers using Scrapy in python to build this application and HTML unit in Java.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between application through REST using Jersey framework.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, Struts, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle and JBOSS.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the EJB 3.0 using annotations.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Played a key role in the design and development of almost all the modules of the project.
- Used Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Used Angular JS and JQuery for many front end functionalities.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP 2.0, JDBC 4.0, HTML, EJB, Servlets, Python, JBoss, UML, Webservices, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, CVS, XML/XSL, SQL Server, Agile
Confidential, Hartford, CTJava/J2EE Developer
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework.
- Developed Customized Spring Multi Action controllers for handling similar operations and configured spring and Spring JDBC frameworks to develop full-fledged MVC and DB interaction application.
- Used Spring JDBC to write some DAO classes to interact with the database.
- Mapped business objects to database using Hibernate.
- Involved in development of data abstraction layer using Hibernate ORM framework with Spring support, and JDBC driven components.
- Developed hibernate mapping files , to map database tables to java domain classes
- Extensively used HQL while developing the Hibernate DAO classes.
- Configured Web Sphere 6.0 Server for deploying web and business components.
- Configured the Log4J to log the Warning and Error Messages.
- Implemented the Maven Build tool for all the applications in the project
- Introduced the Angular JS concepts in project enhancements.
- Designed and developed Restful Webservices using Spring framework.
- Used Oracle as DB for queries execution and also involved in writing SQL scripts, PL/SQL code for procedures and functions.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine.
- Used JNDI for naming and directory services.
- Implemented Message Driven Bean Using JMS.
- Developed International Error Correction Screens using custom front end forms using XML, XSLT, Angular JS, JQuery.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for testing.
- Used soapUI for load testing the Web Services.
- Implemented JMS Listeners and Message Driven Beans (MDB).
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed module
- Used test driven development methodology.
Environment: Struts MVC, Hibernate, Oracle, JAVA, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, PL/SQL, HTML, Web Sphere 6.0,Tomcat 6.0, Eclipse, CVS, JUnit, Log4J, Linux.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Involved in creating Use cases, Class diagrams and Interaction Diagrams.
- Developed EJB’s and deployed them on WebSphere Application Server
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management in different layers .
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controller part of the MVC
- Developed the Actionclasses, Actionforms and Action servlet for Web tier.
- Used AJAX in user validation and suggestion list and to display dialog boxes.
- Developed the Business logic on the web tier using EJB Stateless Session beans.
- Designed and implementing Session Facade, Service Locator and DTOdesign patterns.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSPs.
- Involved in Design documentation and implementation.
- Responsible for Documenting Status Reports in Payment transaction Module.
- Implemented Payment transaction module by developing all the components using Java, JSP, Hibernate and Spring environments.
- Used Eclipse for writing code for JSP, Servlets.
- Developed business layer components using enterprise java beans (EJB).
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Developed XMLWeb Services using SOAP, WSDL.
- Used XML parser APIs (SAX) in the web service's request response data marshaling as well as un-marshaling process.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
- Implemented JReport for annual report generation with charts.
- Extensively involved in designing UI, reporting and specification documentation.
Environment: J2EE, JDK1.6, JSP, Spring 2.5, Eclipse, Hibernate, HTML, AJAX, XML, EJB, PL/SQL, IBM WebSphere Application server 5, JUnit, Web Services, UNIX, SVN, SAX Parser, Oracle
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MNJava/J2EE Developer
- Developed the application as per the functional requirements from the analysts
- Participated in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Wrote authentication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller for all the users according to their entitlements.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using technologies WSDL, SOAP to communicate to the other modules.
- Configured Hibernate objects as Spring Beans in the Spring Configuration File.
- Wrote client side and server side validations using Struts Validators and Java Scripts Validations.
- Used Struts tag libraries, JSTL and created web interfaces using JSP technology.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 9i/10g Database.
- Wrote XML validation components using DTD, XML Schema.
- Developed DAOs using DAO Design Pattern to insert and update the data.
- Helped in developing the complete business flow and helped in corporate session validity checks, form validations and error handling in the application.
- Implemented ORM in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction with Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) functionality.
- Design and Development of User Interface using Struts tag libraries
- Provided production support for the application.
- Responsible for client side validations and server side validations in JSP
- Increased performance of the extended applications by making effective use of various design patterns ( Front Controller, Business delegate, DAO and Session facade)
- Design and Development of server side modules using J2EE, Struts, EJB and Utility classes
- Development of test cases for unit testing
- Used Web Services to extract and communicate the records using XML and REST
- Used Log4J utility to log error, info and debug messages.
- Resolved complex problems in less time.
- Configured and deployed the J2EE application on Weblogic Application Server
- Played major role in the completion of the project.
- Used apache struts to develop the web-based components
- Tested the whole application for errors screen by screens
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, Struts 2.0,PL/SQL, Weblogic Application Server, Web services, SVN, Log4J, Unix, Win XP, Oracle 9i, EJB.
- Developed Servlets and Java Server Pages ( JSP ).
- Developed PL/SQL queries to generate reports based on client requirements.
- Enhancement of the System according to the customer requirements.
- Created test case scenarios for Functional Testing.
- Used Java Script validation in JSP pages.
- Helped design the database tables for optimal storage of data.
- Coded JDBC calls in the servlets to access the Oracle database tables.
- Responsible for Integration, unit testing, system testing and stress testing for all the phases of project.
- Prepared final guideline document that would serve as a tutorial for the users of this application.
Environment: Java 1.5, Servlets, J2EE, JDBC, Oracle 8, PL/SQL, HTML, JSP, Eclipse, Unix, Struts 1.2