- Lead Java/J2EE consultant having over 10 years of experience in Information Technology. Highly experienced in new Java frameworks, project management tools, processes and techniques.
- Successfully implemented solutions using Agile (SCRUM) Methodology and TDD. Effectively managed the product backlogs in line with corporate strategies and goals, optimized team velocities, improved the teams' capacity by removing impediments, and coordinated the release management activities.
- In recent project designed Real time application system implementing Micro service architecture having more than 7 modules developed from scratch. Spring Integration, Restful WS, Websphere IBM MQ were the main highlights of technology stack. High throughput performance with low latency were achieve through multithreading at container level.
- Loose couple application designing to support future scope of change in implemented technologies.
- Experience in Capital Market, Securities, Risk, Payment.
- Effectively managed resources for IT projects with a team size of 6 - 8 employees.
- High expertise lies in coding, testing, design and architecture of distributed applications using Object Oriented Design, J2EE architecture techniques.
- Designed Application using Micro Service architecture with asynchronous messaging communication channel which were deployed separately to share load with good responsiveness and low latency.
- I have experience gathering the business requirement from functional users, doing the requirement analysis, design and development of the solution along with testing.
- Experience in Core Java 7/8, Java lambdas/streams, J2EE, JMS, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Data JPA (ORM), Spring Batch, REST, SOA, Hibernate, JMS, IBM MQ, JDBC, XML, SQL, Oracle, Shell Scripting, Perl, Actuate 9, SQL Server 05, 08.
- Designing JSON/XML output formats and handling JSON/XML responses from micro service env.
- Experience in using Oracle and MySQL databases to write complex SQL queries, and familiarity with databases like SQL Server.
- Experience in writing Java JUnit tests using Mockito, integration tests and providing 100% code coverage.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Concept, commonly used Design Patterns using Java as a programming language.
- Experience designing and developing end to end technical solutions for complex business problems.
- Experience in System Integration.
- Experience with Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and Exception Tracing
- Tracking NFR (Non-functional Requirements) and creating Stories for those NFRs.
- Good oral and written communication which is important part in getting requirements implemented/resolved in proactive manner.
- Over the years, has played a varied role in projects, ranging from a senior developer to lead, demonstrating leadership qualities and analytical skills. Actively involved in coding, and leading the team from front.
Methodologies: Agile, TDD, BDD
Java skills: Core Java, Multithreading, JDBC, J2EE, Collections
ORM: Hibernate, JPA, Spring JDBC, Spring BatchFrameworks: Spring Core, Spring Integration, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Transactions, Struts, Microservices architecture.
Web Services: RESTful, SOAP, JAX-RS
Messaging: JMS Asynchronous messaging
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Oracle AWR, JDBC Batch
Frontend tools: jQuery, AngularJS 1, AJAX, JSON
Middleware: Spring Integration, JMS
Messaging systems: Solace, IBM MQ, Apache ActiveMQ, MQExplorer, Hermes
IDE tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Oracle JDeveloper, SQLDeveloper
Servers: Tomcat, Web Logic, JBoss
Version Control: GIT, SVN, Clearcase
CI & Build tools: Maven, ANT, Jenkins, Team City
Dev/ Mgmt tools: Jira, Checkstyle, uDeploy
Testing tools: JUnit, JMock, Cucumber, Spring Test, Mockito
Performance tools: JProfiler, Eclipse MAT
FTP tools: Winscp, Putty
Job Scheduler: Quartz
Domains: Capital Market, Securities, Risk, Payment
Confidential, Cary, NC
Technical Lead Java
- This Application was designed following Micro service Architecture where those services were communicating through asynchronous JMS messaging (publisher and subscriber model).
- Creating Message Bridge for IBM MQ, Solace and Active MQ with backout functionality implementation where XML models were communication objects.
- Creating high level and low-level design for system and coordinating with Architects to get approval.
- Weighing the pros and cons of selecting Integration technologies and discussing it with team and Architects.
- Developing XML Parser which validates through various XSD’s, Endpoints for filter and Transformers for MTNA to PACS format for providing it to SWIFT.
- Developing Spring Integration configuration for system flow.
- Checking application performance and do load testing.
- Providing technical help to other team members while development.
- Following TDD approach while developing the codes.
- Tracking NFR (Non-functional Requirements) and creating Stories for those NFRs.
- Develop Instruments Ingestion, Real-time and Query Topologies for IRDS source.
- Low level design for Ingesting IRDS Equities and Bonds data from Oracle to Marklogic Server.
- Developing the Storm Spouts and Bolts for IRDS, dbInternet and for other Data sources.
- Developing and choosing the best solutions.
- Involve other team members proactively in decisions.
- Deliver high quality code to fulfill business requirement, with an eye on keeping technical debt low and test coverage high.
- Organizing Scrum calls and meetings. Managing the product backlogs in line with corporate strategies and goals, optimized team velocities, improved the teams' capacity by removing impediments
Environment:: Java 8, Spring Core, Spring Integration, Micro services, Spring Boot, Restful WS, JAX-RS, JMS, IBM MQ, Active MQ, Solace Q, Oracle, JDBC, Spring batch, Maven, Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, IntelliJ, GIT, TeamCity, Multithreading, Cucumber, Nexus, Asynchronous communication, uDeploy.
Lead Developer (Sr. Consultant)
- Review system requirements and translate into design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Involved in software architecture, detailed design, and creation of functional specs.
- Responsible for developing Controller and model classes for the Enterprise Application development.
- Developing RESTful web services.
- Performing Code reviews with the team.
- Maintain source code using Perforce.
Environment:: Java J2EE, REST, Struts 2, spring 2.5, JSP, Log4J, POJO, Perforce, Eclipse, WebLogic, Junit, JMockit, Java Script, Apache CXF.
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Practiced Agile Scrum methodology with a sprint of three weeks. Used quite a few Design pattern while developing the technical code.
- Integrated multithreading features in parallel crud operations for Network Elements.
- Enhancement of the NE services and underlying service layers for supporting new formats for NE Traps, Alarms and Notifications.
- Involved in organizational initiatives like Sonar issues and code compliance. Impact Analysis, design and coding of Java based services application.
- Responsible for Integration, QA, UAT and production deployment and support.
- Development of Spring JAX-WS based web-services (SOAP) for applications involving distributed transactions.
- Responsible for developing PL/SQL stored procedures for database operations.
Environment:: Agile Methodology, Java 1.6/1.7, J2EE, Multithreading with Concurrent API, Spring 3.x, Web Services (SOAP), Maven, SVN, Oracle 11g,SonarQube, JIRA, JUnit 4, JBOSS7, HP Quality Center, Redhat Linux, Windows 8.
Lead Programmer Analyst
- Responsible for developing the new requirements, giving support to the current application and improving existing code.
- Involved in the System Development Life cycle (SDLC) Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development & Customization of the Application.
- Improved on multithreading and concurrency capabilities of legacy code with use of classes from java.util.concurrent package, such as ConcurrentHashMap and CopyOnWriteArraylist and ConcurrentHashMaps.
- Development of persistence framework, logging framework and exception framework to provide with customized API's using Hibernate2.0.
- Responsible for the development of several SOAP based Web Services for consumption from different Java applications. These were developed using WSDL and JAX-WS running on Tomcat 7.0
- Memory profiling of application for meeting nonfunctional requirements using Eclipse Memory Analyzer Tool AND JConsole.
- Worked with QA team to fix the bugs according to the requirements. Kept track of all defects using HP Quality Center.
Environment:: Agile Methodology (Scrum),Java 1.5/1.6, J2EE, Multithreading with Concurrent API, JSP, Servlets, Spring 3.0, Struts 2.x, Hibernate 2.0,Tomcat Web Server 6.x/7.x, JUnit 4, Maven, CVS, Eclipse Juno, XML, HP Quality Center, Oracle 11g, Windows
- Performed system analysis and software component development to enhance the client's credit bureau capabilities to in corporate positive data in the credit.
- Delivery of different modules for Agile Scrum based project with a sprint of three weeks using Version One. Responsible for Sprint mocks to business and client partners.
- Coding enhancements to the spring struts based orchestration system for resolving data conflicts deployed on Tomcat Application Server.
- Worked on code-merge, code integration and module integration. Involved in defect monitoring.
- Involved in all the phases of System Development Life cycle (SDLC) including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, and Development & Customization of the Application.
Environment:: Agile, Java 1.5, Multithreading with Concurrent API, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts 1.0, Spring 2.x, Eclipse, Oracle 9i, Sonar, Tomcat Web Server 6
- Worked as a Lead Programmer Analyst (leading a team of 6 developers) on the Java processes and web applications for Prelud Risk
- Attended meeting with BA team to understand functional requirements, worked with the architecture team to review the High-Level Design.
- Daily meeting with onsite and offshore team to talk about the issues faced how they were fixed and how to handle news activities in our project plan. Verified the new requirements and followed them up with BA team.
- Worked as a Java developer in the back-end site using Java 1.5, Wasting, ClearCase and Eclipse.
- Worked closely with stakeholders and had to analyze and design new requirements on the fly
- Worked with DB team to handle the issues in data integration.Enhancing spring based java processes for processing data for risk monitoring systems and loading to Oracle DB.
- Used JMS for task Orchestration for synchronizing different processes for data integration and assimilation.
- Trained the application support group providing them the knowledge about applications and steps for investigating issues and exceptions.
- Enhanced the data collection process to monitor and assimilate data from different sources in a multithreaded manner.
- Worked with QA team to fix the bugs according to the requirements. Kept track of all defects using HP
Environment:: Java 1.5, J2EE (JSP, XML), Hibernate 2.X, Oracle9i, JBOSS Application Server 4.x, Clear Case, UNIX, JMS, Windows, Linux, Solaris.