- I am currently looking for positions in web application/software development and testing roles to provide insights in development by providing functionality using various technology. I am graduate student from Confidential majoring in computer science with GPA 3.4 .
- I have 3 years of overall experience in the field of development and testing, my long - term goal is to become a better developer. With numerous college projects on web apps and software development under my belt I would like to seek the chance to showcase my skills and talents. With proper guidance and a nice work environment I would excel and be a great asset for any organization.
- Skilled in creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Node . JS . Better understanding of architecture , callbacks, promises and other NPM modules ( ExpressJs, Loadash, http and etc.).
- Proficient in creating Restful API for passing the data in different modules in an application, Moreover API for end testing. With various technologies JAVA, ASP .Net. Good hands in implementing Web API calls and maintain SQL and NOSQL database .
- Handled UI with Angular 4 and React JS to control the page layout. Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML5 and Angular. Developed application using Node and React js for creating components rendering it and injecting the components on target page. Developed React js applications by completing stories in timely manner while maintaining best practices outlined by the team lead.
- Maintained the code and resources in source controls like GitHub, SVN, Gerrithub over the time for improvements and new features
Frameworks: Data Driven, Chakram, Nightwatch, Chai, Nightmare, PhantomJS Mocha, postman, Junit, Jmeter
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, PL/SQL, SQL, MYSQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Firebase and AWS(cloud).
Operating Systems: Windows XP, vista & server, UNIX, Linux and Mac
Utilities: Eclipse, GIT, SVN, CVS, Firebug, FirePath
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/IDE, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, Mocha, Jasmine
Tools: and IDE: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans IDE, PHP Strom, Wordpress, VisualStudio Code, Android Studio
Designing software: Drupal, Photoshop .
Deployment: GitHub, GerritHub, Filezilla, Heroku
- Proficient in creating RestFull API using ASP .Net and Node js .
- Created Components and implemented Angular application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance.
- Used RxJS Observables in angular JS for consuming RESTful web services. Making api calls for CRUD operations data.
- Backend is implemented for performing CRUD database. Worked on REST APIs and implemented RESTful web services.
- Source code management is done using GitHub with GitBash and Visual Studio Code. Project deployment is done in Heroku environment.
Jr. Web developer
- Experience on RESTful web services which allows communication between the applications. Designing the RESTful API endpoints, and creating a regression test framework to test JSON .
- Deployment of code using Git Bash cli. Used Google Firebase API and Angular-fire in order to access the database( NOSQL ) from NodeJs and from SPA .
- Testing restful API using various frameworks such as Mocha, Chakram and NightwatchJS with selenium web-driver for UI testing and making automation script.
- Have exposure of postman, other supporting libraries and npm modules for testing. Performed backend testing using the JUnit and testing library for Node.js.
- Also learn to work with NodeJS and ExpressJS, learning NodeJS architecture with better understanding of callbacks and promises.
- Experience in performing events on DOM elements, checking for content and attribute value using NightwatchJS and NightmareJS.
- Experience in use of CSS selector and XPath selectors for targeting specific DOM element in webpage.
Deployment of code using Git Bash cli.
Environment : Selenium Web Driver, Page Object Model, TestNG, Firebug, Eclipse, Java, Nightwatch, Mocha, chai, XPath, FirePath, Postman, NightmareJs, PhantomJs, CasperJS, SQL, NoSQl, JSON, Git, Heroku.
- Worked as a java developer for a software team, Used technology such as spring, hibernate to implement module. Junit for performing unit testing and database PostgreSQL.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Java Script. Helping in querying the data.