Selected Software Experience: MySQL, Laravel, Git, AWS, Ubuntu Server, Adobe Creative Suite
Selected Coursework: Software Engineering, Database Design and Implementation, Data Structures, Computer Networks, Multivariate Calculus, Big data and Machine Learning (expected completion February), Formal Languages and Computability, Two - Dimensional Design, 3d Computer Graphics
- Designed and developed cloud based full stack scaling software architecture and job queue with considerations such as cost, performance, uptime, scaling and resource usage.
- Resulting multi-tenant software enabled automated real time ecommerce repricing across multiple storefronts and marketplaces including Ebay and Amazon, listing and inventory management and syncing.
- Experience with iterative scrum based sprints, Git based version control, and other software packages including Laravel, Vagrant, Webpack and Vue.js.
- Worked with stakeholders and users to turn needs into actionable developer requirements.
- Hired and led small development team. (2-4 people)
- Developed software to import process and sync large amounts of structured and unstructured data between internal database (MySQL) and marketplace APIs including Ebay, Amazon and Magento.
- Led team to develop a language learning and practice website for language teachers supporting live video calls with native speakers, student lessons, assignments and grading.
- Worked with teachers to turn their needs and feedback into actionable requirements.
- Pulled data from an API system creating a series of statistical charts for analysis that automatically updated with new data.
- Created a program using Python which processed webpages updating specific HTML tags and content to HTML5 for a website with hundreds of pages fixing content breaking issues.
- Worked with mixed encodings of non Confidential / Confidential characters within the same document, error handling and basic testing.
- Volunteer work on various job sites doing jobs from wood frame construction to deadbolt installation and hurricane safety measures to help provide housing at cost to heavily vetted people in need.
- Helped start and run running and activity group for refugees building up to a 5k.