- Highly motivated Java professional with extensive around 9+ years of experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Java Development, Configuration, Implementation, Testing, Support and Documentation in the entire stage of Software Development Life Cycle and System on Architecture using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in J2EE environment based on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for development using JSF, Struts and spring.
- Expertise in Development of web - based applications in Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JNDI and JMS), REST and Restful Web Services, SOAP, Axis2, Spring 3.0 2.5, Hibernate 3.0, JPA, XML, XSL, XSLT, CSS; Application servers (Websphere, JBOSS, Tomcat and Oracle Weblogic); Strong OOA OOD concepts.
- Experience in developing applications using waterfall, RUP and Agile (XP and Scrum), Test First, Test Driven methodologies and good understanding of Service Orientation Architecture.
- Experience of working with RabbitMQ (AMQP Protocol) and IBM Websphere MQ using JMS.
- Experience in working with Messaging Framework using MQ Series, MDB and TIBCO.
- Worked with Application servers like BEA Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere and JBOSS 3.x/4.0.
- Experience in developing web pages using JSP, Java Script, AJAX, JSON, JQUERY, and JSTL.
- Client-side Programming with HTML, DOJO, DHTML, Java Script, Node.JS, CSS, AJAX and jQuery.
- Possess application development experience using Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall methodology
- Experience in working with various databases like Oracle 8.x/9i/10g, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005 & good knowledge in T-SQL, PL/SQL statements, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Extensive experience in Development, Implementation and Testing in various application architectures, including E-Commerce, B2B, Distributed Applications, Internet/Intranet.
- Expertise in Requirement Analysis, High-level design using design patterns and Object oriented programming and OOAD concepts.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationship with management, Clients and team members.
- Experience in developing inter-operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML, XSD, JAXB, with good understanding of JAX-WS, JAX-RS and JAX-RPC inter-operable issues.
- Extensive experience in development and implementation of ORM framework Hibernate/ Hibernate with Spring Data Access.
- Implemented various levels of application and services using Spring-Framework (2.3), Struts2 and ORM tools like Hibernate 3.0 for fast pace and efficient code generation.
- Solid experience in Java Database Connectivity: JDBC API, Open source framework like Hibernate ORM, DAO Pattern and configuring data source on Websphere.
- Experience in Siemens SOARIAN Clinicals (Client Server).
- Expert in using J2EE complaint application servers like BEA Web logic, IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss and Mule ESB.
- Knowledge of Siemens SOARIAN Messaging Services and Siemens SOARIAN Interface Error Viewer (SIEV).
- Well experienced in database development Stored procedures/packages, Functions, Table creation Scripts & database triggers and in database programming in oracle environment using PL/SQL with tools such as TOAD, Squirrel, SQLPlus.
- Extensive experience in developing unit testing frameworks using JUnit, Mock Object and Cactus based on test first or test driven methodology.
- Experience in using various configuration management tools like Rational Clear Case, SVN and CVS.
- Knowledge of Designing the front-end applications and user interactive web pages using web technologies like Angular JS, Node JS, Jasmin, HTML5 .
- Ability to learn quickly in work environment, excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and problem solving skills. Good team player, ability to work in fast paced environment.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, AJAX,JMS,JDBC, Web Services
Frameworks/System Design: Struts2.0,Hibernate2.0/3.0,Spring 2.x,MVC J2EE Design Patterns, log4J,Struts, Apache Axis 1.4
Application/Web Servers: Web logic 12c, IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat Web Server, IIS, JBOSS, Restful Web Services, WPS
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, DTD, XSLT, XHTML, SAX, DOM, SOAP, WSDL
Databases: MySQL,Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i,SQL Server 2000/2005
IDEs: WebStorm 8.0.4, Eclipse, WID 6.0, RAD 6.0/7.0, RSA 6.1/7.0/8.0
Tools: CVS, SVN, Apache Ant, Apache Camel, SQL Developer
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/XP, UNIX, Red Hat Linux, MS-DOS & VMWare
Web Services: XML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST, JAXP, JAXB, DOM &SAX
Version control: Rational Clear Case, Dimensions, CVS, Subversion
UML Tools: Rational Rose & Rational XDE
Messaging Middleware: JMS, IBM MQ, TIBCO, Rabbit MQ
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Sr. Java Developer
- In order to handle the exceptions in the application we designed and implemented customized exception handling.
- Worked extensively on struts 2.0 framework in order to insert the panel data into the panel container.
- Worked in a team of 3 members and used panel container to organize the panels.
- Developed Junit test cases for regression testing and integrated with ANT build.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Utilized Hibernate’s Polymorphic many-to-one associations for the purpose of referring instances of subclasses and participated in design of data base and created tables in ORACLE.
- Integrated other systems via Camel with Web services (Apache CXF) and Messaging Services (JMS).
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, Orchestrations, Transformations using MULE ESB .
- Calling Tibco webservice to get the data from Banner from Java Client and created a stub using CXF.
- Requesting the data using SOAP-UI from TIBCO Services.
- Implemented Singleton, Service Locator design patterns in MVC framework and developed command, delegate, model action script classes to interact with the backend.
- Implemented log4j for debugging and logging purposes.
- Updated Struts-config.xml files to integrate all the components in the Struts framework.
- Designed and developed the application presentation layer using JSTL.
- Used Ant to deploy the Services in Jboss 6.0. Involved in the deployment of the application on Jboss.
- Used Angular JS to extend the Functionality of HTML.
- Created and Consumed Web Services using Restful web services.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Involved in conversion of several paper documents to online documents.
- Involved in putting the entries to external XML files which are read by doc-builder.
- Involved in taking the clients requirements up-to-date and worked on them accordingly.
- Worked on various technologies like HTML, JSP, Servlets. Responsible for change requests and maintenance during development of the project.
- Had to insert various data into the document. Giving demos and status updates of the application
- Involved in finding as well as fixing the bugs and making modifications to already existing code.
Environment: Jdk 1.6, JBoss 6.0, struts 2.0 framework, JSP, Angular JS,WEB API, Hibernate 3.3.x, Spring 3.0 XML, Servlets, CVS, Agile, REST, SOAP UI, HTML, Jquery, JSP, Servlets, TOAD, UNIX, JMS, TIBCO, MULE ESB, Apache Camel, Restful web services, JSON, Ant 1.8,Junit 4.4, Oracle 10g.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- In-order to understand the occurrence of defect or to rectify it directory structure has been created for the code that is written for the UI part of the application which is very convenient for any of the teammate or the developer.
- Apache Camel is used for implementing a API, patterns in Java, and to configure through XML.
- Wrote XSD files and used XML bean of Apache as a parser to parse XML files comes for TIBCO or Ab Initio.
- Used Rabbit MQ and Redis frameworks for developing backend logic for storing large chunks of data into Data base.
- Involved in implementing the JAX-WS web services.
- Wrote Web Services which send and receive xml message from TIBCO.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and Technical experience in Java/J2EE and also various other leading-edge products and technology in accordance with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer.
- Used core java to design application modules, base classes and utility classes.
- Designed and implemented customized exception handling to handle the exceptions in the application.
- Developed Restful Web Services with Apache CXF.
- Used Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) In order to develop code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using annotations.
- Involved in Implementation of the application by following the J2EE best practices and patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Façade, MVC and DAO.
- Developed the program that can change the application dynamically using JMX. An important example is to change the log level of the application.
- Used both Java Objects and Hibernate framework to develop Business components to map the Java classes to the database.
- Built data-driven Web applications with server side J2EE technologies like Servlets/JSP and generated dynamic Web pages with Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Involved in mapping of data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema using Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution.
- Defining in Angular MVC and creating the controller for each class which will provide $scope handler, that’s populates statically or through calls to web server.
- Used Spring IOC framework to integrate with Hibernate.
- Integrating HTTP Apache Http plug-in with Weblogic Servers.
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the Web logic Application Server
- Customized Rich Faces data grid Floating filtering, Sorting, Pagination, clearing all filters, Refine Views, column and header styles.
- Coded Java Beans (as the model) and implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Developed Client applications to consume the Web services based on both SOAP and REST protocol.
- Configured routes in Apache Camel using Blueprint xml for routing messages between end points.
- Implemented version controlling using Dimensions.
- Utilized log4j for logging purposes and debug the application.
- Created and implemented Oracle Queries, functions using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
Environment: Jdk 1.6, UML, Spring 3.1, spring taglibs, Eclipse 3.5, Oracle 10g,WebLogic Application server 10.3, JSP 2.0,JQuery 2.0, Servlets, JDBC, JMX, Hibernate 3.3.x, Spring 3.0 XML, TIBCO, COTS, XSLT, CSS, DOM, DHTML, Junit 4.4, Dimensions, Log4j, Oracle10g, TOAD, UNIX, JMS, Restful Web Services, Apache Camel, JSON, Angular.JS, Rabbit MQ, Ant 1.8, Agile Scrum.
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project which was modeled using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Built and managed the Application by using IBM Websphere portal 8.0.
- Implemented the application in Jakarta Struts Framework and it is Model View Controller design pattern based framework.
- In the presentation layer we used Struts Validation and Tiles Framework.
- Configured web.xml, faces-config.xml for navigations and managed beans. Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Extensively used JSON, Web Services for transferring/retrieving data between different Applications.
- Devoloped the core application using JAVA 1.5, XML, Oracle database, Tibco EMS.
- Gathered and translated all the business and technical user requirements into technical specifications. Technology used for this was JAVA 1.5, XML, Oracle database, Tibco EMS.
- Data ingestion for Chatter Now and Live Agent using “Data Services” REST API Inputs from Mule ESB Platform.
- Used JMS to connect with Main Frames using IBM MQ Series.
- In-order to load the data to Oracle using Java and JExcel API we developed dump and Load Utility to extract the data.
- Identify the changes in the business response payload against the database using SQL CLR and populate the Rabbit MQ using .Net Windows Services.
- Used RMI to enable objects on different systems to interact in distributed network.
- Implemented the template-based categorization of presentation content using Struts-Tiles. MVC implementation using Struts framework.
- Used node.js which is event-driven model for data-intensive real-time applications.
- Implemented workflow system in a SOA environment, through web services built using Axis2 for SOAP over HTTP and SMTP. Configuration and deployments of AXIS2 components on web sphere application server at class loader level, and used the same to build and consume the web services (both synchronous and asynchronous).
- Experience in Web Services development using Apache-Axis, Apache Camel, JAX-RPC, and JAXB and Security architecture for marinating security levels for business process end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- Designed a custom SNMP-JMX bridge to help monitor Java services.
- In the project we used PL/SQL commands to work on Oracle database.
- Used Jquery to simplify the client-side scripting of HTML and used DOJO widgets package for handling browser incompatibilities and IO package for AJAX support.
- Used Angular.Js directives to specify custom and reusable HTML-like elements.
- Implemented custom Dojo widgets, including a multi-complete widget that works like your email client's to field.
- Worked on retail and merchandising website to update the goods and services.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Java Developer
- Followed Agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development and scrum status meetings.
- Extensively worked on front end, business, and persistence tier using Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Involved in design, analysis and architectural meetings. Created Architecture Diagrams, and Flow Charts using Microsoft Visio Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts like dirty bit checking, optimistic locking, inheritance, and association mappings.
- Developed use case diagrams, class diagrams, database tables, and mapping between relational database tables and object oriented java objects using Hibernate.
- Extensively used XSLT and XPATH for reports generation from XML files.
- Involved in Implementation of Middleware framework using Hibernate and Spring Framework for prototype development.
- Implemented Spring with Hibernate and Spring AOP for declarative transactions using spring proxy Beans for prototype development.
Environment: JDK 5, J2EE, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS), Hibernate 2.0, Spring 2.0, Servlets 2.4, JSP, Java Beans, NetBeans 5.5, Oracle SQL Developer 1.2.0, Junit, Clover, CVS 188.8.131.52, Log4j, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, Websphere Application Server 6.1,Apache Tomcat Web Server 5.5, Win XP,UNIX- IBM AIX 184.108.40.206
- Participated in client requirement gathering.
- Involved in developing Class diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using UML.
- Developed HTML and JSP pages for user interaction and data presentation.
- Supported project managers using Primavera Project Management application, Visio and also maintained release management Soarian clinical website.
- Supported and maintained release management Soarian clinical website by checking in and out by using “IBM Rational Suite (Rational Clear Case)”.
- Involved in the design and implementation of Soarian Nursing module.
- Developed JSPs to implement the business logic, and use java beans to retrieve the data.
- Involved in Coding of Enterprise Java Beans, which implements business rules, and business logic.
- Involved in developing the Java classes and JavaBeans.
- Used CVS for source code version control.
- Supported Maintenances and bug fixes.
Environment: WebLogic Application Server v9.0, Apache Tomcat Web Server v6.0, JDeveloper, Core Java, HTML, Jquery, AngularJS, Servlet, JSON, EJB, Java Beans, MySQL v5.2 CE, JUnit, CVS.