Application Developer Resume
- 7 years of experience in analysis, design, develop, maintain, test, and implement computer applications and middleware. This includes the appropriate design which allows higher code coverage for unit testing, reduces code complexity, improve debugging capabilities using logging/exception handling and focuses on future maintenance and changes.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with complex SQL and Relational database concepts and design fundamentals.
- Practical experience of Object oriented design and Design Patterns.
- Experience with PHP Framework Laravel and Eloquent ORM.
- Well versed with using and implanting RESTng web services. Manage authorization and harden security of client - facing REST web services.
- Experience with improving the teams code quality by conducting code reviews and proactively adopting new processes and tools. Create and execute unit testing (PHPUnit) that achieves higher than 90% code coverage. Strive for Test-Driven Development and Behaviour-Driven Development.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology (Scrum) and acted as a Scrum master. Experience working closely with the product owner, scrum master, QA and DevOps team
- Mentoring less experienced staff and new employee.
RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle
Web Services: RESTful
Framework: Laravel(MVC), AngularJS, Bootstrap, PHPUnit, Behat, Cucumber
Tools: Jenkins, Grunt, Git, Clear case, Motorola Code tap, CYGWIN (UNIX shell simulator on Windows), Quality Control (QC) tool, Source tree
IDE s: PhpStorm, PyCharm, IntelliJ, Source Insight, Android Studio, Oracle SQL Developer
Other Skills: Software Development Life Cycle, Waterfall, Agile framework (Scrum), Vagrant, jQuery, AJAX, Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven development, UML, LAMP, Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Eloquent ORM
Confidential, Oxford, Ohio
- Responsible for gathering requirements from client, analysing, design, development and writing automated test and performing manual testing. It also involved building RESTful web services which uses Oracle database, OpenLDAP for data source. Developed front end using AngularJS and Laravel PHP framework.
Senior Software Engineer
- Responsible for analysis, design, development & testing new features in the set top box middleware based on customer requirements. Also implemented API’s to share with third party client.
- This project is current product engineering, which aims at enhancing the current fleet of high end LaserJet printers in the market and resolving the complex customer escalations on time with high quality. This project is also critical to win million-dollar business deals with customers. The development demands knowledge on Printer domain, architecture of huge firmware codebase and eCOM.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes