- 8+ years of professional experience in the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Integration and Testing of Client/Server based technologies using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Involved in developing applications with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from design to deployment using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Designed Class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and developed applications with Spring MVC and Struts MVC.
- Expertise in back - end/server-side Java technologies such as web services, Java persistence API(JPA), IBATIS, Java Messaging Service(JMS), Java Database Connectivity (JDBC).
- In depth knowledge on core java concepts such as OOPS, Collections, Exception handling, Multi-Threading, File IO, Generics.
- Expertise in developing applications using Java/J2EE Technologies including Design Patterns, JSP, JSTL, XML, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS, JSF, Angular JS 2/4, NodeJS, polymer.js, AJAX, Microservices, EJB, Java Beans, JDBC, JAXB, web services(SOAP/Restful), Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in implementing frameworks like Spring IOC/Dependency Injection, Spring Core, ORM, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP and Spring Security, Hibernate.
- Working experience with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs (plain old java objects).
- Experience in applying Java Messaging Service (JMS) for reliable information exchange across applications.
- Good experience with version controls like CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Extensive experience with complaint IDE's like Eclipse, Net beans.
- Implemented SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) using XML web services like SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI&XML Parsers.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and Strong database connectivity skills which includes Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DB2, MySQL and writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries.
- Extensive use of Open Source Software such as Jenkins Enterprise, Web/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat 6.0 and LOG4J for logging information and exceptions, Apache ANT for making build scripts.
- Good knowledge of web servers like Apache Tomcat and application servers like IBM WebSphere and Jboss Server.
- Expertise in testing tools which includes JUint, SOAP UI, Fire Poster, Fire Bug.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated, willing to take initiative and able to learn quickly and apply new tools and technologies in the project.
- Strong critical thinking abilities to drive change and develop creative technology solutions and have strong Compliance and Regulatory Affairs Initiative.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, JEE, SQL, PL/SQL
JEE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, JAXP, JAX B, AXIS, JAX-WS, WSDL4J, Soap-UI, RESTFUL.
Web/Application Server: Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere, Jboss.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, DB2, MySQL.
IDEs: Eclipse, Net beans, WebStorm, Spring Source Tool Suite
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix (Solaris, Aix, Hpux), Linux.
Other Tools: CVS, Clear Case, Git, JUnit, maven, ANT, log4j.
JEE Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, MVC, JPA
Development Strategies: Agile, Waterfall methodologies
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
Full Stack Java Developer
- Designed the entire application using Agile methodology.
- Involved in developing the UI panels using JSP, JSTL, XHTML, CSS, and jQuery and implemented using Spring Framework.
- Developed base Http service on top of Angular JS HTTP service to communicate backend web services.
- Developed Business layer using Spring (IOC, AOP) and Persistent layer DAO, hibernate for all modules and used Spring Boot to reduce time.
- Developed Web services using RESTful technology to support JSON and XML using JAX-RS.
- Produced and Consumed WSDL web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS, JAXB.
- Experience in Hibernate which includes integrating legacy databases, writing custom CRUD statements, integrating stored procedures and performed polymorphic associations.
- Interfaced with the Oracle 10g back-end database using Hibernate Framework and XML Config files.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures. Also used JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Implemented microservices architecture by splitting business functions into reusable services.
- Configured and deployed the application onto tomcat server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Involved in Junit testing, System and Integration Testing and responsible for data migration to QA/User and Production region.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework
- Used GIT version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, HTML, XML, Java Script, jQuery, Junit, JSP, Web Services, SOAP, Oracle, PL/SQL, Ajax, Maven, microservices Log4j, Spring Boot, Angular JS, Agile, Apache Tomcat.
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring IOC for the management of application flow (by developing configurable Handler Mappings, View Resolver).
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using UI frameworks Angular JS and Webpages using HTML and JSP's for user interaction.
- Developed screens, Controller classes, Business services and DAO layer.
- By using Spring Boot and spring MVC in RESTful APIs created the Request for Proposal (RFP) micro services.
- Used micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST, MQ.
- Implemented Hibernate in the Data Access Object layer to access and update information in the Oracle10g Database
- Consumed and produced Web Services using Rest based services and used JAX-WS Web services to retrieve credit history of the applicants.
- Configured and Deployed the application in WebSphere Application server.
- Design and implemented a Cassandra NoSQL based database to persists high-volume user profile data for vertical teams.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes. And built scripts using Maven to build the J2EE application.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Used Agile methodology in the project and involved in entire life cycle development.
- Developed the Application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller and Service classes.
- Involved in the development of JSPs and Servlets for different User Interfaces.
- Worked with HTML5 and CSS3 for new sections, slowly upgrading the code as project was initiated and executed.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development.
- Used GIT as version control repository and MAVEN, Jenkins for Continuous Build Integration.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Used Angular 2 to consume RESTful web services & template driven forms and modern driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Involved in building a single page and cross browser compatible web application using AngularJS (Angular routing) and bootstrap.
- Published methods as web methods using RESTful web services.
- Developed mapping files for Hibernate Object Relation Mapping for data persistence & storage.
- Implemented Maven build tool to build jar files.
- Build and manage relationship with business, development, change management, IT Operations, and project managers to resolve time critical issues and troubles.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC and generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Involved in the application development using Spring MVC module and responsible for developing DAO layer and Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using spring security.
- Worked on Java Message Service (JMS) API for developing message oriented middleware (MOM) layer for handling various asynchronous requests.
- Used Hibernate core interfaces, annotations, configuration files to implement DAO layer.
- Used open source automation server, Jenkins to support building, deploying and automating project.
- Created, configured Hibernate entities using annotations, mapping associations to map with data base model.
- Prepared unit test cases with JUnit, Spring Test and Selenium.
- Used log4j to log all error messages of application along with debugging purposes.
- Prepared build with help of Maven.
- Application was deployed in Web Sphere Application server across all environments.
- Used GitHub as Distributed version control system and branching for creating a new feature and making bug fixes.
Jr Java Developer
- Involved in system design and development in core java using Collections, multithreading and exception handling.
- Involved in website and web app development.
- Interact with Business Analyst and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to understand the requirements and for any clarifications required by the team, followed agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and tailor features according to customer needs.
- I was responsible for developing code at back end using Java language along with Spring and Hibernate framework. Used Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using SOAP messages.
- Used Maven build tool for building the application. Created Restful web services using Jersey API (JAX-RS). Data is exchanged between application and services using JSON.
- As part of production support analyzed and fixed user interface using HTML, CSS, JSP, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Performed unit testing using Junit. Involved in database management and worked with complex MySQL queries. Used CVS for version control. Used Basecamp for issue management.
- Won enthusiastic praise from project supervisor for successful efforts.