Computer Science Graduate seeks opportunities to work in the field of Information Technology as a software engineer. Possesses hundreds of hours of coding experience in multiple languages on multiple projects. Experience with software design and documentation, software development, software testing, front/back end development, cybersecurity, and troubleshooting. Self - starter, quick learner, and leader. Skilled in employing critical listening, organization, writing clearly and plainly, and analytical thinking.
- Proficient in Java, C, Python, and HTML/CSS programming languages
- Experience with Ubuntu Server OS, Eclipse IDE, Github, and Android Studio
- Leadership experience with in class Agile Programming Team
- CyberStart Cybersecurity training, finished top 5% of participants
Student Software Developer
- Aided in design and implementation of web based software projects in PHP. Worked closely with team of professionals and aided in developing skills of lower level student developers.
Programming, Statistics, Math Structures Tutor
- Aided in software writing and planning.
- Reviewed Java programming and math to improve student understanding.
- Worked one-on-one with students, led group study sessions, and explained concepts, worked through examples.
- Teach high school students engineering, robot design and organization.
- Assist individually and in group tasks for mechanical planning, component fabrication, software development, and electrical wiring.
- Supervise design meetings and on-floor robot development.
- Helped team reach World Championships seven seasons consecutively.
Creator and Web Designer
- Created online library of algorithms, data structures, and code.
- Website shares algorithms, pseudocode, and code in multiple languages for project use.
- Developed based on a list of algorithms for competitive programming.
Interdisciplinary Project Team Leader
- Leading app development project with a team consisting of Computer Science, Information System, and Psychology majors.
- Project consists of developing a chatbot phone app for stress management on the go.
- This project requires the team to learn basic artificial intelligence and natural language processing technologies.
- Run meetings, plan and implement projects, and manage budget.
- Improves technological knowledge and helps campus groups with computational needs.
- Lead teams in annual Confidential programming competition (top 30% finish in Mid-Atlantic Region).
- Operates Bridgewater’s 3D printing lab and conducts projects for members and campus organizations.
- Design projects for objects to be printed, print those objects, troubleshoot/improve upon failed prints, and repair printers.