- Over 8+ years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Design, Development, Integration, Business Analysis/Modeling, Documentation, and Testing of all software applications.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts like Exception Handling , Collections , Annotations , Generics , Multi - threading , IO Streams , Concurrency, Event handling, Synchronization, Thread pools , etc.
- Implemented Java8 features like Lambda expressions, Streams, filters and fetching documents from the database.
- Experienced in Advanced Java concepts like JDBC , Servlets and JSPs.
- Experienced in developing web applications by implementing Model View Control(MVC) architecture using JSP Servlets, J2EE Design Patterns, Struts, Spring Framework (Spring MVC/IOC/ORM/AOP/Security/Boot).
- I have worked in creating dash boards, reports using BackBoneJs.
- I have extensively used the following frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts framework, JSF, Spring and Hibernate.
- IOC and Dependency Injection in various aspects of Spring Framework (Core, Web, JDBC, MVC and DAO).
- Experience in using Spring ORM module and integration with Hibernate ORM framework.
- Expertise in Hibernate which includes integrating legacy databases, writing custom CRUD statements.
- Designed front end and backend of the application using Python on Django Web Framework
- Expertise in built and deploying the applications on Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss Servers.
- Extensive work experience using Web Services (REST, SOAP) and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Worked on SOA architecture (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI) using Apache Axis2.
- I have hands on experience with RESTful web services using JAX-RS reference implementation Jersey.
- Experience in database modeling, design, and development of complex PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, packages and views in relational databases: Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL and IBM DB2.
- Good experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and Couch DB.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- I have hands on experience in Apache Storm, Apache spark, Kafka cluster with Zookeeper.
- Expertise in creating real time data streaming using Apache Spark/Spark Streaming, Kafka.
- I have developed applications using Scala, Akka and Play Framework.
- Expertise in Integrating and deploying applications using Apache Camel, Apache CXF, Apache Karaf, ActiveMQ, Service Mix and JBoss Fuse Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- I have hands on experience in several testing environments like JUnit, Selenium, CURL, Jenkins, SoapUI, System Testing and JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring JUnit Runner, JMeter.
- Developed and Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Used Eclipse, Rational Application Development and NetBeans IDEs to develop & debug the code.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills with Strong Technical and Analytical reasoning ability.
- Experience in RAD (Rapid Application Development), Microservices, Agile Methodology and Scrum Software.
- Proficient in using Work environment tools like Jira, Bit Bucket, GitHub, Confluence, Bamboo.
- Extensively used Maven, Gradle and ANT as build script for application build and deployment.
- A technology like JBPM helps in managing complex business processes in an efficient way.
- Implemented Swagger for the Rest API. I have good experience in Docker to deploy applications quickly, setup CICD pipeline and I have used Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle and monitored on Git.
- I have hands on experience in Kubernetes for managing containerized applications across multiple hosts, providing basic mechanisms for deployment, maintenance, and scaling of applications.
- Expertise in AWS Cloud administration and architecture, including AWS IAM, EC2, VPC, S3, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, Cloud Formation and Cloud Watch, focusing on high-availability and fault tolerance.
- I have hands on experience in Big Data solutions and Hadoop ecosystem components like HDFS, Map Reduce, Cloudera, Horton works, Mahout, HBase, Oozie, Hive, Sqoop, Pig, and Flume.
Core Java Concepts: Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Generics, Serialization, RMI, File, I/O and Reflection.
J2EE: Java Beans, EJB-Session Beans, JSP, Servlet, JMS, JDBC, JNDI
Frameworks: Spring 4.x/3.x/2.x, Hibernate 4.0/3.0, Struts 1.x/2.0.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS/CSS3, XML, XSLT, XSD, JSF, JQuery, Ajax, AngularJS, NodeJs, ReactJs, BackBoneJs, Bootstrap.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere, BEA Web Logic 9.x/10.x/12.xJ-Boss 6.x/7.x, GlassFish: IDE s
Eclipse: NetBeans, Spring Tool suite 2.x/3.x and Rational Rose, Intellij 14.x/15.x
Database: Oracle 11i/11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, MySql, Sybase 12.5, DB2, Mongo DB and Cassandra
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, CXF, AXIS, JAX-RS, UDDI, WS-Security, SOAP UI
Version Control: JIRA, CVS, SVN, GitHub, Subversion and Clear Case
Testing Frameworks: Selenium, Junit, Jtest, SOAP UI
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Unix, Linux, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac
Confidential, Brentwood, TN
Java Full Stack
- Involved in Daily SCRUM meetings and weekly SPRINT Meetings.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirements, gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design, development and Testing of application using SCRUM methodology.
- Generated Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams with Business team using Rational Rose.
- I have used core java concepts like Multithreading, Collections, Exception Handling and Annotations.
- Experience with the Java8 features like Lambda expressions and Default method in Interfaces.
- I have extensively used Angular framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Integrated the Java code with Angular and responsible for setting up Angular 2.0 framework for UI development.
- Developed front-end user interfaces with ReactJS by creating many components and modules.
- Used Bootstrap and ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients.
- Experience in development and maintenance of Enterprise applications using J2EE (JSP, Servlets) and Struts.
- Expertise in development of Web-based applications in Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JNDI and JMS).
- Implemented the Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture and used Spring framework.
- The Micro Services are implemented using Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM. Implemented JEE components using Spring MVC and Spring Security modules.
- Used Spring Boot framework to create properties for various environments and for configuration.
- Implemented the Hibernate (ORM) framework to interact with database.
- Implemented python scripts to run the automation jobs to send emails for event notifications etc.
- I have hands on experience in using SVN version control tool.
- Developed both Restful and SOAP web services depending on the design need of the project.
- Written SQL Queries and PL/SQL stored procedures to satisfy various business requirements of the application.
- Expertise in Hadoop components like Sqoop to import the data on to Cassandra tables from different relational databases and importing data from various sources to the Cassandra cluster using Java API’s.
- Involved in migrating existing monolithic application into Micro Service Architecture based RESTful Service and deployments were done using Docker into AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console.
- Built real time engine which can process information and push notifications to Apple Push Notification service and Google Cloud Messaging Service using Apache Kafka and Apache Storm.
- Used Apache Spark jobs using Scala in test environment for faster data processing and Spark SQL for querying.
- Good experience with XML Parsers & Web Services .
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Implemented test cases and performed automation testing using JUnit Framework
- Used JIRA for defect management and effective tracking of bugs and Git for version control
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and debug information.
- Experience in managing and maintaining Identity and Access Management (IAM) policies for organizations in AWS to define groups, create users, assign roles and define rules for role based access to AWS resources.
- Strong Operational skills on Cloud Services like EC2, S3, VPC, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, RDS, Dynamo DB, SQS, IAM, SNS, SES, Lambda, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, IAM, S3 and R53.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Java Full Stack
- Involved in the analysis, design, development, implementation and testing phases of SDLC.
- Created web pages quickly and effectively by using HTML, CSS, Java Script, Bootstrap and JSP.
- Frontend dependency management was resolved through NodeJS.
- Implemented data integration to backend database by using ORM tool Hibernate.
- Involved in development of Spring DAO layer which invoked database queries.
- Developed MVC framework Spring and ORM tools such as Hibernate.
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security and transaction management.
- Used MySQL as backend database and developed business logic using Core java and Spring MVC for processing the front-end request and to fetch the data from the database.
- Data modeling and development experience in Cassandra or other NoSQL databases
- Designed the data layer using a combination of SOAP, Restful web services.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Created User guide and application support document.
- Experienced in developing Docker Images from the obtained Java Application. Use Docker to implement a high-level API to provide lightweight containers which is helpful to migrate code to different environments.
- Involved in AWS deployment services to quickly set up a dynamic website and configured virtual servers using AWS EC2 and responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS EC2/EBS.
- Created computing and data resources on AWS using EC2. Installed Pivotal Cloud Foundry on EC2 to manage the containers created by PCF.
- Involved in writing Maven scripts for automated deployment of the application and managed GitHub Projects and migrated from SVN to GitHub with merge and version and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used ANT as build tool and developed build file for compiling the code of creating WAR files.
- Worked on Dyna Cache and distributed map cache to improve performance.
- Used LOG4J & JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Used Oracle as well SQL loader for executing client request and extensively used oracle Import/ Export Utility tools
- Worked with MyBatis persistence framework at backend programming.
- Used PUTTY for UNIX login and to check the server logs.
- Used DevOps to refer to emphasize the collaboration and communication of both software developers and IT professionals while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes.
- Created and customized applications, searches, and dashboards using Splunk.
Confidential, Washington D.C
Java Full Stack
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design & development and the project was developed using Agile Methodologies.
- Developed applications using J2EE, JSP, Servlet and Spring Bean Classes.
- Expertise in Spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM and Spring - Security.
- Developed application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring framework.
- Written Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Criteria based queries to work with SQL databases.
- Developed DAOs using JPA, hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Developed test cases for Angular JS using karma and grunt.
- Used SQL Developer for validating the data in Oracle 10g database tables.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA architecture) using Web Services (SOAP, REST).
- Involved with end applications and performed Detailed Design of the system from Business Requirement documents.
- Design and Development of Objects using Object Oriented Design in Java.
- Used JBoss Developer Studio for development and JBoss Enterprise Application Server for deployment.
- Created security certificates and established secured connections between Application Servers and Web Servers.
- Created the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Experience in Talend open studio to integrate complex data systems and synchronization.
- Implementing REST services using Talend ESB studio.
- Used Subversion for software version control.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in analysis and design phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in Core Java features such as Multi-Threading, Collections, Data Structures, Generics, Serialization, File I/O and Exception handling to efficiently process high volume transactions.
- Worked on Spring framework for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Developed Application using Spring MVC 3 architecture widely with annotations, Dependency injection, IOC, integrated with the Struts 3 frame work with views based on jsps.
- Used Spring Hibernate template to store, manipulate, retrieve the data and represented the data in the form of tree which has seven hierarchies and implemented drag and drop functionality to it.
- Expertise in MVC architecture using Struts with features like Validation, Tiles frameworks and Internationalization.
- Hands on experience in Hibernate data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Designed and developed Single page applications using NodeJs, GULP, WEBPACK (ES6).
- Developed a dashboard based on Ajax calls to make asynchronous calls to the application to cache the data and thus improved performance of the application and Real-time graphs for Analytical Reporting using NodeJS.
- Extensively worked on developing UI components using AngularJS and JSON to interact Restful web services.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application.
- Implemented NoSQL persistence pattern for some data within app to increase performance by indexing.
- Involved in Map-reduce functionality in MongoDB to maintain customer order tracking.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database, automating data changes reporting.
- Developed CRUD operations with Mongo-DB (NoSQL) and manage all the details of Customer.
- Used GAE version control for the Day to Day development activities while migrating.
- Used Drools Rule Engines with corresponding to validate the business User Roles.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Experienced in Maven as a build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JAX-WS, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, UNIX, HTML, Angular JS, REST, WebSphere, CSS, XML, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, Java Script, ANT Scripts, Oracle and Log4J.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in design, development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensively involved in gathering business requirements and system requirements and specifications.
- Implemented Spring framework for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Designed and developed web services for search, validations and reports using Struts and Spring Framework (Dependency Injection), Business Delegate & DAO Design Patterns.
- Extensively worked on application service components and configured beans using Spring framework, development of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database and call stored procedures.
- Used SQL for accessing the oracle database using Hibernate and Spring, and mentoring the business users.
- Hands on experience in Java asynchronous programming, Multithreading, Collections and a few design patterns.
- Used JUnit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Integrating the unit testing in build process with MavenforTDD (Test Driven Development).
- Used Log4j to implement logging facilities and Developed many custom-made exception classes.
- Involved in design and development phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in creating EJBs that implemented business logic.
- Designed and developed GUI using JSP, HTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Involved in both WebLogic Portal 9.2 for Portal development and WebLogic 8.1 for Data Services Programming.
- Validated all forms using Struts validation framework and implemented Tiles framework in the presentation layer.
- Configured Struts framework to implement MVC design patterns.
- I have hands on experience in Eclipse 6.0 as IDE for application development.
- Worked with Java Messaging Service (JMS) for messaging interface.
- Written SQL and PL/SQL procedures for Hypersonic, Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions.
- Developed User Interface using AJAX in JSP and performed client-side validation.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used Sub Version (SVN) as version control.