Java Full Stack Developer Resume
- Rich experience in working in a variety of industries, including, Retail, Banking, and HealthCare industries.
- Strong hands on experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) which involves analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of Enterprise Java Applications in distributed, N-tier environments.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Design, Agile methodologies including Extreme Programming and Scrum, also comfortable with UML based conceptual system design.
- Administrate passwords, upgrades, and hardware repairs to Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and UNIX/Solaris 10-based operating systems and servers in accordance with vendor service bulletins to maintain optimum system integrity, stability, and security
- Highly skilled with the Streams API and Lambda language constructs introduced in Java 8.
- Expertise in developing the Restful Microservices using the jdband spring cloud.
- Good experience in Java, J2EE, MVC architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Servlets, JSP, JSF, Spring MVC, JMS, Multi-threading, JavaBeans, Hibernate, Gemfire, Application Server, EJB, JDBC, Design Patterns, JSF, Spring Technologies, Web Services like SOAP and RESTful.
- Experience in deploying SOA applications in different environments using scripts and enterprise manager.
- Hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, ORM, Spring transactions.
- Designed and developed the REST API based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA (Java Persistence API) and Used Swagger to interact with API end points of the microservices.
- Good experience in developing Web Services as per JAX-RPC, JAX-WS and REST API specifications.
- Good experience in collaborating large system components using Micro services.
- Used Spring Boot Wrapper over Libraries to create Micro services.
- Good experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment and good knowledge of AWS services like Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), Elastic Load-balancers, Elastic Container Service (Docker Containers), S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Front, Elastic File system, RDS, DMS, VPC, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, IAM.
- Hands-on implementing the keys on RSA algorithm for encryption and decryption.
- Involved in CI/CD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment and designing multimode app utilizing almost all AWS stack.
- Good experience in Apache Kafka messaging system and implementing Kafka clusters.
- Worked on extracting event data from front end using Kafka REST proxy and knowledge on Rabbit MQ. systems and No-SQL databases technologies including Cassandra, Mongo-DB, Oracle, MYSQL and programming with technologies like SQL, PL/SQL.
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Team city, Bitbucket, GitHub, Gitlab and GIT clients.
- Familiar with MongoDB clusters, Java scripting to load unstructured data into sharding environment.
- Extensive experience in designing MongoDB multi-sharded cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Experience with querying on data present in Cassandra cluster using CQL (Cassandra Query Language).
- Expertise in automation using Selenium Web driver, JUnit, Cucumber, Testing, Maven, Jenkins, Docker.
- Hands-on experience using the Test-Driven Development(TDD) approach and extensively writing unit test cases using Junit framework.
- Experience in Application Servers & Web Servers like WebLogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
Core Java: Collections, I/O, Multithreading, Serialization, JDBC
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlets, Portlets, EJB, Web Services, REST
Java Frameworks: Spring IOC/MVC/Security/AOP, Hibernate, Struts, JUnit, Log4j
Middle Ware: MQ Series, IBM Message Broker, JMS, WAS
SOA Technologies: Web Services, REST, WSDL.
Application/Web Server: JBoss, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
Database: Oracle10g/9i, DB2, SQL Server, MongoDB, Cassandra
IDE: Eclipse 3.x/4.x, MyEclipse.
Other: Git, JIRA, Jenkins, Selenium, MS Office
Confidential - Wilmington, DE
Java Full Stack Developer
- Design and development of Business Functionalities using J2EE Technologies in Agile/Scrum Execution.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Developed user management screens using JSF2.0 framework, business components using Spring framework and DAO classes using Hibernate framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Implemented a Web-logic application and configuration settings plugins using java and XML. Used Web-logics JMX API to set the configuration for various M Beans in the Web-logic.
- Deployed the applications on multiple Web-sphere application Servers(WAS) and maintained Load Balancing, High Availability and Fail over functionality.
- Developed RSA keys using the RSA algorithm to encrypt and decrypt the messages to communicate with the back-end services.
- Extensively used Java multi-threading to implement batch Jobs with JDK 1.7 features.
- Worked on the Hibernate ORM layer including HQL and implementing HQL queries for Oracle 11g database.
- Oversaw and applied Solaris 10 operating system patches and upgrades in accordance with Oracle service bulletins.
- Worked in RSA Adaptive Authentication as Risk engine to provide the analytic score and challenge the user based on the score.
- Installed and Configured RSA AA on Linux and customized the portal for the fraud team to manage the Alerts.
- Consumed various webservices to interact with the back-end API’s over https network.
- Decomposed the monolithic application and implemented Rest based microservices using the spring boot.
- Developed Rest Microservices for the OFX exchange application using spring boot and migrated to the amazon cloud using CI/CD.
- Developed many CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and used Docker for spinning the server in Cloud instances.
- Designed Java API to connect the Amazon S3 service to store and retrieve the media files.
- Using Amazon RDS hosted the MYSQL database in the cloud.
- Used AWS SDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing.
- Implemented AWS IAM for managing the credentials of applications that run on EC2 instances.
- Designed and Developed SOAP and Rest clients to interact with third party applications.
- Participated in builds and deployments using Maven to model and production and resolved bugs.
- Replaced JMS with the Amazon SQS for the middleware applications.
- Designed Test-cases Using Selenium Web driver and TestNG.
- Working with the JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking.
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
Confidential - Reston, VA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Engaged in gathering and analyzing, understanding requirements identifying various individual logical components, expressing the system design through UML diagrams.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring Security, Spring Boot and Spring batch modules.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration and used multiple instances on the same host with micro services.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring 3.0 framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance in persistent layer.
- Customized RESTful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Created and Implemented Restful Web Services to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java and Non-Java applications.
- Created an automation unit and regression testing suites for the Rest API and batch jobs using Junit and Test NG.
- Configured the rules in RSA to create alerts based on the score and to challenge based on the action.
- Worked on AngularJS for designing highly user interactive web pages and Node.js to write services.
- Worked with Amazon AWS/EC2, and Google's Docker based cluster management environment
- Involved in acquiring the new features of java 8 in the application. converting the technical specifications and business requirements into an optimized SOA services.
- Deployed web and enterprise applications on JBoss application server and secured the JBoss app server.
- Involved in testing and quality assurance where performance and load testing using JMeter.
- Used MongoDB as a persistent store and Apache Kafka as a messaging layer and Worked on Single node/Multi cluster setup using technology NoSQL and MongoDB.
- Expertise in Shading distributed Cassandra and mongo DB system and building Cassandra clusters.
- Architect and chief developer for full text search platform using NoSQL Elastic search engine, allowing for much faster, more scalable and more intuitive user searches for our database of spas worldwide.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Integrated GIT for automating builds with Jenkins.
- Created, configured and maintained WebLogic managed servers and server clusters.
- Executing Selenium Test Cases and Reporting defects.
- Worked on Test Driven Development(TDD) using Junit for writing test cases.
- Actively participated in SCRUM to discuss about the status of the tasks and project in Agile Methodology.
Confidential - Cleveland, NE
Java Full Stack Developer
Loan Application System:
Loan Application System is an automated application enabling prompt and accurate processing of loan and credit card applications to clients.
- Involved in design and development of the User Interface using jQuery, Angular JS for UI Development.
- Involved in creating REST based web services using JAX-RS library.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Followed agile methodologies such as extreme programming etc.
- Written code to subscribe and consume the incoming batch from MDM through Kafka and store them in Apache Lucene.
- Designed and integrate Hibernate / Spring / EJB persistence Solution with the application architectures.
- Involved in the coding of Distributed Multi-threaded Enterprise applications using J2EE technologies Servlets, EJB, JDBC and JMS.
- Configured Apache for JBoss domains with virtual Servers.
- Configured and administered JDBC Connection pools/multi pools/ data sources on JBoss.
- Preparing MongoDB queries for reporting and analyzing production data for various applications. creating MongoDB data set backups using system-level file snapshot tool, such as LVM or native storage appliance tools.
- Loading the data to Cassandra Cluster with the help of Java API.
- Involved in data modeling the tables in Cassandra .
- Actively participated in the SCRUM to discuss about the task accomplished and task that should be done in the Agile Methodology.
- Hands on experience with Cloud Watch where we can monitor the logs after deploying the application into elastic bean stalk.
- Cloud Front and IAM for instantiating, configuring and managing various Amazon images for server migration from physical servers into cloud.
- Built application logic using Python and worked on event-driven programming in Python .
- Created Spring Configuration files & used annotations to auto wire the Java Components using Spring Dependency Injection.
- Defined and developed message flows in Syndication Server using Mule (ESB provider) to manipulate, enrich or route the data from one business unit to another.
- Business layer is built on Spring 3.0 using Dependency injection and IOC principles and hibernate.
- Integrated the Spring Boot framework to resolve the dependencies version collision.
- Used Maven as a tool to use API’s in the central and private repository of client.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and Junit for writing test cases.
- Pull information from Jira using REST API and Python to populate excel files for management reports.
- Created some REST clients to call the REST services and followed Java best practices and design patterns like Abstract Factory, singleton and more.
Confidential - Kansas City, MO
Java Full stack Developer
- Spring framework for MVC design pattern, Action class, form bean.
- Spring framework for MVC design Pattern, Action class, form Bean.
- Used Eclipse IDE for writing code and WebLogic as application server.
- Implemented simulated top-down SOAP based Web Service to test the business logic for the rating calculation.
- Used JDBC, MQ Series, Web Services and Hibernate framework to access the data from back-end MS SQL database server.
- Worked on Spring, Tiles, Ajax for developing the application.
- Implemented persistence layer using JPA implemented framework Hibernate where Hibernate transaction manager is used to maintain the transaction.
- Used Stored procedures to crunch and creating view for fetching data from multiple tables on MS SQL server.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) for managing relational data mapping.
- Spring framework to implement bean to declare a service and accessed those using Application context.
- JMS for sending and receiving message through application server.
- Involved in developing the applications using Spring framework for Dependency injection (Inversion of Control) and implemented the business logic using the EJB.
- Used XML SAX to parse the simulated xml file which has simulated test data.
- Used SVN for version control tool.
- Used Log4J logging framework to write log messages with various levels.
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
Java Full stack Developer
- Involved in design and requirements gathering for project for further improvements and enhancements in the current site.
- Developed Application in Spring Framework using MVC architecture.
- Developed Spring Beans, Controller components and configured spring-config.xml files.
- Written different Action Classes using spring as per module.
- Developed Hibernate Mapping files and DAO components for interacting with DB components
- Involved in Web Services integration and Client Interaction.
- Customizing all the JSP pages with same look and feel using spring Tiles, CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
- Developed JSPs to validate the vendor information automatically using AJAX.
- Written JUnit test cases to unit test individual components.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST.
- Responsible configuring Log4j configuration for the application
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues
- Have done Database integration using SQL queries and developed JUnit test cases to test various Java components
- Developed Object Model and UML design models for developing Use cases and created Sequence diagram, class diagram and activity diagrams for application components and interfaces
- Worked closely with various teams to resolve issues which include: Business, QA, Build & Deployment, Off-shore, Tier2, Production Support teams
- Mentored, trained and educating the users in technology perspective, walk through and review sessions, closely worked with users, developers and team members in problem solving.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, WSDL, SOAP, REST, SOA, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, jQuery, MAVEN, log4j, UNIX, WebLogic, MySQL Server.
Java Full stack Developer
- Design & Develop the Application using Struts MVC Framework.
- Involved in the Analysis, Design, and Development phases of SDLC.
- Implemented Action Classes, Action Forms, POJO classes, Action Form beans, Struts-Config.xml files and Web.xml files using Struts MVC.
- Used Struts Validator Framework for the Server side Validation.
- Made use of JSPs, Custom Tags, and HTML to develop the frontend UI pages.
- Responsible for performing Code Reviewing and Debugging.
- Worked with Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and Asynchronous Communication.
- Worked with Oracle Database.
- Used Hibernate to interact with Oracle database tables by using CRUD operations.
- Used Junit to write the Test Cases and Test Suites for test the code.
- Used Log4J to capture the logs.
- Maintained the Source Code in SVN Repository.
- Deployed the Application in JBoss Application Server.
- Apache Maven is used as Build tool to automate the build process for the entire Application.
- Worked in the Agile Environment. Used to attend the Daily stand-up Scrum Meetings for the status of work.
- Developed application using Struts MVC framework
- Detailed requirement analysis and interfacing with business users to understand project requirements was done
- Involved in low-level Design specifications and implementations of various design Patterns.
- Designed the application using MVC, Factory, Data Access Object, Transfer object, Service Locator and Singleton J2EE Design Patterns.
- Developed request xml parameters between application and target interface
- Implementation of new functionality using java, JSP, AJAX, Hibernate and java script
- Developed Java Beans, Data transfer objects for accessing data and data management.
- Involved in creation of Hibernate mapping files and Hibernate Query Language (HQL) as the Persistence Framework.
- Used Web services (SOAP, UDDI, WSDL) to communicate with the financial analyst to get the credit reports from various external sources.
- Developed application using WebLogic Application Server.
- Preparation of test cases using Unit and Integration testing used Log4j as the logging tool.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes