Sr. Java/j2ee And Full Stack Developer Resume
- Over 8 years of experience in working with various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies based on Agile, Iteration, Test Driven Development and Waterfall Model.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise - level applications using Java/J2EE technologies such as Spring, Struts, Hibernate, EJB, JPA, JSF, JSTL, Struts, Servlets 3.x, Spring EL, and Display Tags .
- Developed the Spring Features like Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Heroku, Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring Zuul, Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix, and Spring Hystrix.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, and Projections.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like Java 8, EJB3.2, Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, and REST Web services (Axis2.0.JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), JBPM tools.
- Experienced in developing complex PL/SQL queries, procedures, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Packages and Views in various database such as Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Experience in working with NoSQL, databases like MongoDB, and Cassandra.
- Experience with Docker containers, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI’s to create Docker Images/Containers.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, VPC, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the application into Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic and JBOSS Servers.
- Experience in using different version controlling/tracking systems CICD- JENKINS, CVS, GIT also experience with Configuration dependency management tools such as ANT, MAVEN and GRADLE.
- Involved in BPM (business process management) tools like JBPM and Adobe LiveCycle.
- Experienced in Development, testing and deployment of enterprise applications on Windows and UNIX platforms using IDE’s such as Eclipse Rational Application Developer(RAD), NetBeans, and Intellij.
- Good knowledge in Groovy, Apache Active Mq Series with Camel most widely used as service bus. Experience with messaging systems like Kafka, and Kafka event sourcing.
- Experience in performing unit testing using Junit, integration and deployment of applications using tools such as ANT and Maven & debugging through log4j. Experience in Junit framework with Mockito and Easy mock.
- Expertise in working with Testing tools such as Selenium web driver, Selenium Grid, Junit, Spock and Mockito.
Programming Language: Java 1.7/1.8, SQL, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Java Frameworks: Spring, Struts 2.0, Hibernate
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat
Database Server: Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, MongoDB, SQL server and MySQL, Cassandra.
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, WSAD, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Web Services: REST, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, WSDL, Axis2, Apache CXF
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Operating System: Windows, Linux, MacOS
Tools: Apache Camel, ESB, Redhat BPM
Sr. Java/J2EE and Full Stack Developer
- I nvolved in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing, f ollowed Agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Developed UI using view component HTML5, CSS3 and AngularJS, DOM loading and cross bowser compatibility.
- Developed Angular JS/Ionic directives, filters, service and bootstrap to support desktop, mobiles versions.
- Developed applications to asses JSON and XML from Rest webservices for consumer side using AngularJs.
- Worked with the NPM along with Karma, Jasmine, Grunt and Bower for test build.
- Developed applications on Spring Boot using Microservices Architecture and Synchronous protocols.
- Used Hibernate interceptors to intercept the existing business functionality to provide extensible or add-on features . Acquired application customization using Hibernate interceptors to required tasks at different stages.
- Extensive hands on experience in implementing persistence layer using various features of Hibernate 3.0 framework like HQL queries , Criteria , projections etc.
- Created and injected S pring services, controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection. Heavily used spring inheritance, Auto-wiring, Core Container, Security, AOP, ORM Modules as part of migration.
- Developed Microservices using Spring MVC, IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Dependency Injection.
- Enhanced the project setup using Spring MVC, Autowiring, Database Connectivity, Caching, Webservice client API which communicates with various service layers and configuring the Spring xml files.
- Created Spring Configuration files used annotations to autowire Components using Spring Dependency Injection.
- Implemented SOA to develop Spring RESTful/Microservices and implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon as part of Services Discovery using Apache Axis.
- Used Spring for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Used Java 1. 8 Lambda expressions along with Streams for creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, Collect on a collection Object.
- Configured their Kubernetes cluster and supported it running on the top of the CoreOS .
- Upgraded Spring Rest Controllers and service classes to support migration to spring framework.
- Experience in building Web service contracts in SOA Service Manager, orchestration, P erformance tuning. Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring Microservices.
- Used SOAP UI, Postman, Rest Client, Spring Mock MVC, Spring 4Junit for testing the web services.
- Developed Spring Boot application by creating Docker container, deployed using Amazon EC2 service.
- Used Amazon Web Services( AWS ) like EC2, S3, Cloud Watch and Elastic Bean Stalk for code deployment. Designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack.
- Used Jenkins as a primary tool for implementing the CICD during code releases, worked with CI C D pipe line to build and deploy transcoding application on AWS .
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that need to execute as part of scheduling mechanism.
- Heavily used joins S tored procedures, views, Unions in Oracle data base to fetch the data.
- Involved in converting Cassandra/SQL queries to spark transformations.
- Developed Applications using Rules Engines, JBoss Drools 4.x, Work flows, Human tasks to implement business rules.
- Used Maven as build dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with SVN, Jenkins, Jenkins jobs.
- Resolved bugs/defects in application. Used GIT as version management, Jira for defect management system.
- Performed UI and front-end testing using Selenium. Developed test case and performed unit testing using JUnit.
Confidential,San Ramon, CA
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture
- Design Patterns like Singleton and DAO.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.7 Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services.
- Used Bootstrap to create responsive web pages which can be displayed properly in different screen sizes.
- Improve presentation of webpages CSS 3.0, Adobe Flash and jQuery plugins.
- Developed unit test cases to test microservices using Spring Mock MVC and Cucumber and took part in deploying the microservices as Docker images to AWS using Jenkins and Ansible.
- Involved in implementing DAO layers using JPA standards and Hibernate API interfaces. Extensively used Hibernate mappings, HQL, EH Cache, Query, Criteria, Lazy loading Transactions and Lockings.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, cache concepts.
- Created and injected Spring services and controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes. Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Used XStream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Ext JS .
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework and used Dependency Injection.
- Modified the Spring Controllers and Services classes to support the introduction of Spring framework.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Apache Axis .
- Developed Service Layer Using Spring, AspectJ and persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services. Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL’s.
- Designed SOA integration using Apache CXF. Enabled rapid service tier development.
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the NoSQL MongoDB database, ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database.
- Hands on experience with MongoDB installation, configuration, monitoring and Designing Shared Environment. Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- Jenkins to automate the build and deploy process. Design, development, testing and deployment of Microservices using Java/J2EE, AWS and Docker.
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven build.
- Create Docker image and deployment in AWS.
- Focused on Test Driven Development ; thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Worked on creations of customer Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Debugged the application using Chrome Inspector, Firebug, IE Tester and many other debugging tools.
- Experience in Docker engine and Machine environments, to deploy the microservices for scalable applications. Developed and consumed Apache CXF based Web Services as part of Payments Application.
- Configured AWS EC2 instances, S3 Buckets and Cloud Formation Services based on the business requirements.
- Used Rational Application Developer (RAD) which is based on Eclipse, to develop and debug application.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs. And deployed this project in WebSphere 7.0 application server.
Confidential, Peapack, NJ
- Worked on Agile Methodology for development of the application.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Used J2EE design patters like value object pattern, Session façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Spring with Tiles Framework is implemented for a common look in the all presentation views.
- Used RAD IDE based on Eclipse for writing code for JSP, Actions Classes, Struts and Spring beans.
- Integrated struts MVC with spring DI and spring hibernate DAO.
- Involved in writing DAO, DT’s using Hibernate DAO support.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (Which do not have the business process) to represent the persistence databases tuples
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, AJAX and Struts Tags.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to register agents using non - java applications.
- Developed reusable services and interoperable, based on SOAP, WSDL, JAX - WS and Web Services .
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical data and events among J2EE components.
- Used EJB session Beans to process request from the UI and CMP entity beans to interact with persistence layer.
- Continuous integration services are provided for software development using JENKINS.
- Utilized OOPS concept in Java Script and DOM structure to implement various functionalities.
- Designed pages using Angular JS forms, Validations, Modules, Event Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters. Developed EJB MDB’s and message Queue’s using JMS technology..
- Involved in writing XML validation classes using struts validation framework.
- Point-To-Point method of JMS was used for event processing.
- Involved in requirements gathering and capacity planning for Multi-Datacenter (Four) and Cassandra Cluster used Oracle DB and MongoDB for Database related activities.
- Developed Junit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods.
- Used SVN for version control of the application.
- Used LOG4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Spring, OOAD, HTML, EJB3, AJAX, JMS, XML, Design Patterns, ANT, Rationale Rose, IBM RAD IDE, WebLogic Application Server 10.X, Hibernate 3.0, Log4J, SVN, TOAD, JUNIT and UML.
- Worked on Agile Scrum development lifecycle with 2-week sprints, fast-paced deadlines to implement new features. Involved in SDLC and moving project from one stage to another such as testing, UAT and production.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection, integration of Hibernate using Spring ORM support, development of RESTful web services to give JSON output.
- Configured Spring MVC from scratch using XML configurations, namespace handling, spring security setup by giving access to resources. Used the concepts of Internationalization and Localization using Spring.
- Used Hibernate persistence layer, mappings using Annotations, HQL, Criteria and Named Queries.
- Involved in Design and Development of RESTful API. REST web services are created using spring with Jackson Mappers to exchange data using JSON data structure.
- Used SVN for source Version Control, resolving code conflicts and merging code base.
- Deployed the application in WebLogic Application Server.
- Strong experience in writing PL/SQL queries and performance tuning.
- Developed Unix Shell scripts to automate repetitive database processes.
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of MongoDB Database in Cloud Foundry.
- Used Maven for dependency management, build applications and deploy to the containers, application servers
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the Project, which is based on MVC Architecture and Design Patterns.
- Involved in developing prototypes of the product.
- Involved in development of presentation components using Swings.
- Created UML Use Cases, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams and Page flow diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Designed GUI Components using Tiles frame work and Validation frame work.
- Designed and developed UI using HTML, JSP and Struts where users have all the items listed for auctions.
- Developed ANT scripts for builds and deployments.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action and Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Parsing of XML documents was done using SAX and DOM and XML transformation was done using XSLT.
- Responsible for packaging and deploying components in to the Tomcat.
- Designed Use Case and Sequence Diagrams according to UML standard using Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Hands on Spring MVC framework for implementing the Web tier of the application. Design patterns like MVC pattern, DAO pattern, and singleton to achieve clean separation of layers and Hibernate API is used for database operations.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Used JMS in the project for sending and receiving the messages on the queue Management.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server and involved in SQL queries, stored procedures.
- Prepared Unit test cases for existing functionality as per the requirement and execute the same.
- Used CVS for version control.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes