Java/j2ee Developer (full Stack Developer) Resume
- 7+ years of experience in software development using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring boot, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring Data, Spring Security, Web Flow, Hibernate ORM, Jakarta Struts, Struts Validation
- Well versed in developing REST Webservices using both Spring libraries, Jersey in Spring boot and applying Swagger documentation to it
- Experience in developing applications using Microservices architecture and experienced in migrating architecture from Legacy Monolithic to Micro Service Architecture.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, Cloud Watch, and AWS S3
- Actively involved in each phase of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC): Requirements, Specification, Design, Implementation, Testing and support.
- Good Confidential Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Well versed in using software development methodologies like Agile Methodology using Scrum and Test - Driven Development
- Expertise in core Java with strong understanding of Collections, Generics, Multithreading, Serialization, and Exception handling.
- Very good Confidential Java 8 concepts like Lambda expressions, Functional Interfaces and integrated Stream API into the Collections API, to perform bulk operations on collections, like sequential or parallel map-reduce transformations and filters.
- Expertise in various J2EE technologies using JavaFX, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Java beans
- Experience in implementing design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Business Delegate, Session Facade etc.
- Proven expertise in implementing IOC and Dependency Injection features in various aspects of Spring Framework (Core, Web, JDBC, MVC and DAO) and experienced in integrating Spring Web Flow with Struts.
- Strong experience of developing data models using Hibernate POJO's and configuring Hibernate persistence layer to a relational database.
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, Restful, JAX-WS and UDDI)
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle, Sybase, db2, MySQL, SQL Server 7.0 and experience in Stored Procedures, Functions and triggers.
- Experience writing database programming in Rapid SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and TOAD
- Hands on experience with Junit testing and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality
- Worked on IDE’s such as Rational Application Developer (RAD), Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite (STS) for developing, deploying, and debugging the applications
- Experience in configuration and deployment of multi-tier applications using servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Web Logic and JBoss.
- Experience in writing Ant and Maven scripts for project development and deployment
- Experience in writing UNIX/LINUX shell scripts/commands
- Worked with version control systems like CVS, Team Foundation Server (TFS), VSS, SVN for providing common platform for all the developers
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to adapt to modern technologies, changing business requirements and learning new tools to build applications.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL and PL/SQL, UNIX
Java/J2EE Technologies: JavaFX, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, EJB 3.0, Spring, Hibernate, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Java beans
Design Patterns: MVC, Session Facade, Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object, Business Delegate
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate.
Web Services: SAOP, REST
Servers: WebSphere 8.5, Web logic 10.3, Apache Tomcat 7.0, JBoss
IDEs: Eclipse 3.6, IBM RAD 9, Spring Tool Suite, NetBeans
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, Sybase, DB2, MySQL, SQL server
Database Tools: Rapid SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Toad
Logging Tools: Log4J, Splunk
Build Tools: Jenkins, Maven, Ant
Version Control: CVS, TFS, SVN
Confidential, Rochester, MN
Java/J2EE Developer (Full Stack Developer)
- Worked as per Agile methodology to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables
- Works closely with Liaisons to gather high level requirements from end users and create Functional and Technical specifications documents
- Designed and implemented a Single Page Application (SPA) with AngularJS which consume JSON from Spring MVC
- Created reusable components in AngularJS using Custom Directives Filters, Services, and Partials which will be used for all MSS maintenance applications
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular 2 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC framework and IOC for dependency injection
- Implemented single sign on and LDAP for login authentication and spring security.
- Used REST Controllers to replace the existing operations layer which acts as bridge between business layer and the UI
- Developed a framework to consume REST webservices using Spring Rest libraries
- Used Micro service architecture along with Spring boot to develop REST based Webservices with very less configuration
- Worked on Dockers for building rest services and deploying to EC2 instance (AWS)
- Consumed SOAP webservices from Akana API Management Platform
- Used JUnit framework to write test cases for unit testing, Used Power mock & Mockito libraries to create mock objects to verify the service logic
- Developed Copy Tool - a standalone application using JavaFX to copy data from one environment to another environment
- Developed a single threaded java daemon to migrate Referral Patient data from External Medical Professionals system to MSS
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 8 new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Migrated MSS projects from WebSphere 7.0 to 8.5
- Developed message driven beans(MDB) to listen to HL7 messages
- Created complex stored procedures and functions in Oracle and Sybase databases
- Used IBM Rational Application Developer as an IDE for application development & Rapid SQL for database
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control, maven to build
- Created UML diagrams using SAP’s Power Designer Tool
- Supported all MSS applications on on-call and production support on a weekly rotation by resolving service now tickets
- Followed Agile software development using Scrum
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Involved in Design discussions, review meetings with CSI's clients and provide design and development estimates based on the complexity of the service(s).
- Worked in Agile Methodology for developing of application.
- Used Two-way data binding features of AngularJS to implement Data binding to bind various server controls to the data from database.
- Developed the application using J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton and Factory pattern.
- Designed schemas for clients to interact with CSI by hiding the complexity of the backend systems that CSI interacts with. Schemas are designed using Altova XML Spy Tool.
- Created and generated WSDLs to provide Schema Toolkits to the clients that onboard to the CSI services.
- Developed the process flows of services using the TIBCO business studio. Generate the M2E code from the XPDL files.
- Used spring framework AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications. Also used the Spring IOC feature to get hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, configured hibernate.xml file and Involved in Mapping, Coding and Fine tuning of hibernate Queries.
- Implemented SOA Architecture with Webservices using SOAP
- Developed Spring Boot microservices to publish wide range of REST webservices for CSI consumers
- Created AID (Application Interface Document) for each interface and API.
- Used Eclipse IDE for code development along with SVN for managing the code.
- Used JMS for unit testing and Splunk to get the debug logs.
- Performed Unit and system testing in local, dev and QC environments.
- Developed data mapping and java transformations using Contivo Analyst to send and receive the data honoring backend defined schemas.
- Used Maven for continuous integration
- Configured Queues, created partner profiles, configured logging mechanism.
- Tuned the performance using effective ways of data mapping transformation logic.
- Created iTrack tickets for Pre prod and Production deployments and worked on the production defects.
- Coordinated with off-shore team for completing tasks.
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, Spring MVC, Altova XML Spy, TIBCO Business Studio, JMS, XML, Tortoise SVN, Angular JS, Bootstrap, CSS, Ajax, JQuery, SPLUNK, SOAP, REST, Maven, JPA 2.0, Spring 3, Oracle 11g, Eclipse, Web Services (SOAP, REST), WebLogic, Rally Dev, Agile, JAXB
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Developed the entire application implementing MVC Architecture integrating Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Designed and developed Hibernate configuration and session-per-request design pattern for making database connectivity and accessing the session for database transactions respectively.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using JSP and Servlets with Development tool Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IoC).
- Implemented Object-relational mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction with spring functionality.
- Used HQL and SQL for fetching and storing data in databases.
- Designed and developed the Validations, Controller Classes and Java bean components.
- Implemented web services with Apache Axis.
- Used XML/XSL and Parsing using both SAX and DOM parsers.
- Consumed REST web services for getting required information from third party
- Designed and Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers in Oracle to cater the needs for the entire application. Developed complex SQL queries for extracting data from the database.
- Used Apache Ant for the build process.
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design and development.
- Developed the web tier using JSP, Spring MVC
- Used Spring Framework for the Implementation of the Application.
- Implemented various design patterns - Singleton, Business Delegate, Value Object and Spring DAO.
- Involved in designing and developing front end application using Struts 1.x
- Used JPA/Hibernate to write DAO classes to interact with the database.
- Used advanced core java features like annotations, generics, enhanced for loop etc. throughout the application.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by developing Java web services using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP
- Mapped business objects to database using Hibernate, Used JPA annotations to Map DB to Objects.
- Deployed the Application in WebSphere server.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE for development
- Maven is used as the build tool.
- Worked extensively with and implemented the use of collections.
- Handled exceptions regularly.
- Extensively involved in database activities like designing tables, writing stored procedures, functions, queries in the application
- Created unit test cases and mock objects using JUnit framework.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Rational Rose to design UML diagrams (Use Case Diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams).
- Developed the application using RAD IDE tool and deployed it on WebSphere Application Server
- EJB’s were used for the implementation and development of application components and to in corporate the business logic.
- Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) design pattern with Struts, JSP, Servlets, and JavaBeans to control the flow of the application in the Presentation/Web tier.
- Performed Validation (Client Side & Server side) with the help of Struts Validation Frame Work.
- Used XML for the data exchange and used SAX and DOM parser to extract and read the required information from the XML.
- Used stored procedures to retrieve the data from database
- Implemented design patterns like Data Access Objects and Value Objects/Data Transfer Objects (DTO) to transfer data between different tires of the application to decrease the network traffic when invoking remote objects.
- Implemented Ant build tool.
- Used JUnit for testing the application
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based web services for data transactions
- Consumed and exposed web services using WSDL, XML and XSLT.
- Used Clear Quest tool to keep track of the application bugs as well as to coordinate with the Testing team.
Environment: Java, JSP, Struts 1.3, Servlets, JavaBeans, JDBC, Java Script, Oracle 9i, RAD 7.5, Ant 1.7, Clear Quest, Rational Rose, UML, Windows NT, Web Sphere Application Server 7.0
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes