Full Stack Developer Resume
Des Moines, IA
- Solid background in Core Java concepts like Exception handling, Multi - threading, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collections framework, Java Beans, Executor Services, Thread pools.
- Experience in working with open source frameworks like Spring, Struts and ORM frameworks like Hibernate and Spring JPA.
- Good experience in developing applications using Java , JSF, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JSTL and JNDI.
- SDLC: Software development experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise applications.
- Experienced with hands on development in various Spring components like Spring MVC, AOP, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring JPA, Spring Securities and Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, and swagger apis.
- Expertise in application development using various frameworks: Struts Framework 1.x/2.0, Spring Framework 3.x/4.x, Hibernate 2.x/3.x and developed strategy for integrating internal security model with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Expertise in IDEs for software development like NetBeans, Eclipse, Eclipse STS, RAD, and JDeveloper.
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Experience in working with various Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Servers.
- Fully understand the Software Development Life Cycle. Worked with Agile and Waterfall systems.
- Experience in defining CAMEL content based switches for flow deviation
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB.
- Experience in implementing SOA architectures with web services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI and also implemented JSON Restful web services.
- Possess work experience with middleware technologies like MQ-Series, Oracle Fusion (BPEL and OSB), and Apache CAMEL.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks
- Experience with the Express.js framework
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using NodeJS.
- Experience in NodeJS, implementing NodeJS callbacks, NodeJS web server, NodeJS Restful apis.
- Experience in working on various Spring 3.5 modules (Spring Boot, MVC, REST, JDBC, CORE and AOP) along with Hibernate 3.2 as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experience in defining integration using Apache Camel routes and Message channels.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Good experience in working with Spring Boot, Spring Microservice, discovery server like Netflix Eureka Server.
- Proficient and competent with Cloud: AWS Compute, storage, networking, and database technologies.
- For high scalability and security, deployed and maintained public and private subnets in VPC for securing of production based EC2 instances.
- Extensive hands-on experience on AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Cloud Formation Templates.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Services like PaaS, IaaS and worked on Azure PaaS storages like Blob (Page and Block), Sql Azure. Well experienced in deployment & configuration management and Virtualization.
- Proficient in Developing and deploying Java API's with an understanding of both front end and backend technologies like HTML, CSS, JDBC, JSP, Hibernate, RESTful webservices and deploying using AWS platform.
- Experienced in performance dealing and server scaling using tools like Wily Interscope, JProfiler, JMeter, Visual VM.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts, debugging through logging frameworks like log4j, Logback, JUL.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Incremental & Iteration methodology and Pair Programming as well as implementing Waterfall model. To track the progress of Agile process used JIRA.
- Experience in web services technologies like REST, SOAP, WSDL, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience with version control tools like CVS, SVN and Git.
Programming Languages: Java 1.7/1.8, SQL, PL/SQL
Java /J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Java Frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts 2.0/4.0, JSF
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JSF, IBATIS
Spring Framework: Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Hystrix, Spring Heroku, Spring Zuul, Spring Netflix, Spring Integration, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Yarn, Spring DATA, Spring Cloud
Database: Server Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, MongoDB, SQL server, MS Access and MySQL, Cassandra.
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, WSAD, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Web Services: REST, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, WSDL, Axis2, Apache CXF
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Water-Fall, Rapid Application Development
Modelling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Operating System: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Tools: Apache Camel, ESB, cucumber, Redhat BPM, IBM Model Testing Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Full Stack Developer
- Business logic implementation, data exchange, XML processing and graphics creation has been done using Python and Django.
- Views and Templates were developed with Python and to create a user-friendly website interface Django's view controller and template language is used.
- DB2 SQL Procedures and UNIX Shell Scripts were designed and developed for Data Import/Export and Conversions
- A Django dashboard with custom look and feel for end user has been created after a careful study of the Django admin site and dashboard.
- Unit Test Python library was used for testing many programs on python and other codes.
- Worked on selenium testing framework.
- JIRA was used to build an environment for development.
- Different testing methodologies like unit testing, Integration testing, web application testing, selenium testing was performed. Used Django framework for application development.
- Assisted in reduction of cost and optimization of supplier selection for the CRM Applications.
- Ensured high-quality data collection and maintaining the integrity of the data.
- Cleaned data and processed third-party spending data into maneuverable deliverables within specific formats with Excel macros and python libraries.
- Used several python libraries like wxPython, NumPy and matplotlib.
- Was involved in environment, code installation as well as the SVN implementation.
- Build all database mapping classes using Django models and Cassandra.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for working/new code
- DB2 SQL Procedures, UNIX, Linux Shell Scripts were designed and developed for Data Import/Export and Conversions.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks. Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Developed, tested and debugged software tools utilized by clients and internal customers.
- Coded test programs and evaluated existing engineering processes.
- Designed and configured database and back-end applications and programs.
- Performed research to explore and identify new technological platforms.
- Collaborated with internal teams to convert end-user feedback into meaningful and improved solutions.
- Resolved ongoing problems and accurately documented progress of a project.
Environment: Python 2.7, Django, Java Script, SQL Server, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Linux, Sub Version, Wing, AJAX.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Involved in all the phases of the project development - requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, coding and testing
- Worked closely with front end team and developed single page dynamic web pages using web technologies - HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery and AngularJS framework modules in conjunction with Bootstrap to render responsive web pages.
- Implemented SOAP based web services using Apache Axis with JAX-WS support. Used SoapUI to test the web services.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot framework and was also involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Developed the date layer for the applications using Spring Hibernate ORM and developed various business logic and services using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Developed entity classes and mapped to the relational tables in database using JPA and hibernate mapping files.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database and used hibernate to automate the mapping between the SQL Databases and the Java Objects.
- Used Java Mailing or Messaging Service (JMS) for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and also for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Implemented features like - monthly statement availability notifications using Java Mail API through SMPT server of Gmail
- Designed and developed REST APIs using Spring Boot and Microservices for exposing the services utilized for risk assessment by various other applications
- Configured WebLogic Application Server for deployments and participated in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
- Wrote unit test scripts using TestNG framework for testing functionalities in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Used AWS to deploy the project on an EC2 instance. Have created highly fault tolerant, highly scalable Java application using AWS Elastic Load Balancing, EC2, VPC and S3 as part of process and security improvements.
- Wrote scripts for automated web application testing using Selenium Web driver.
- Participated in daily meetings, sprint planning etc. as part of the Agile Project Methodology to deliver quality code in 2-week Sprints.
- Used Subversion for version control management and consistently produced high quality code through disciplined and rigorous unit testing. Used JIRA for tracking bugs. Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration Builds and deployments (CI/CD).
- Participated in integration testing, bugs fixing, handling change requests and code reviews.
Environment: HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS, SOAP, Spring, Hibernate ORM, JMS, Oracle, WebLogic, TestNG, Subversion, JIRA, Maven, Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins, Agile, Eclipse.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in business requirements gathering and analysis
- Used RAD for coding, debugging and testing the application modules
- Developed custom Angular JS components such as Filters, Directives, Services
- Involved and designed optimized and performance oriented RIA and single page Angular JS application
- Implemented unit test cases for testing Angular JS components
- Customized and Configured templates, views and routing information in Angular application
- Strictly implemented best design principle strategies while designing Angular application
- Implemented AJAX calls to retrieve JSON data from the data base on the fly using Restful service
- Developed Server-side business logic using Node.js and its components
- Used NPM, Events, Callbacks, interacted with Restful service using Node.JS and processed response data
- Developed and tested Rest API and Spring services
- Worked on CMS claims processing, fraud analysis and reports generation modules in the application
- Implemented the application modules using Spring Boot, Spring Core(IOC), Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC and Spring Batch
- Designed and Developed Micro Services Architecture enterprise application
- Implemented Spring Services and business operations using Dependency Injection
- Used Spring JDBC to perform data base activities and transactions management
- Used different design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Data Access Object, Value Object etc.
- Used Java Messaging Services for developing messaging services to interact with different application modules
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and JAX-RS API
- Involved in configuring hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database
- Designed and created No SQL data base tables, constraints as per the application requirements
- Developed stored procedures and triggers with PL/SQL
- Implemented SQL injection security checks, html sanitization and other security mechanisms
- Followed Agile development methodology while developing the application
- Extensively used and implemented Interfaces, OOP concepts, Collections, Exceptional Handling, JVM, Garbage collections, Multi-threading, Compositions and aggregations
- Implemented Multi-Threading functionality for concurrency control and application performance optimization
- Implemented and tested Angular JS components using Protractor
- Involved in performance tuning, query optimization, maintaining coding standards and resolving JVM issues
- Involved in peer to peer code reviews and cross checked whether coding standards are being followed
- Used JIRA tool for creating change tickets and handling production bugs and development tasks
- Prepared test cases, test plans, test scenarios and developed test automation
- Implemented integration test cases using Cucumber/gherkin framework
- Involved in production support, resolving the production issues and maintaining the application server
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules.
- Extensively worked on AGILE/ SCRUM methodology.
- Participated in Estimation size of backlog items and Translation of backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks).
- Involved in the application development using Spring MVC module.
- Used jQuery to make AJAX calls. \
- Created various Spring boot and spring batch applications to connect them to various databases and created queries to retrieve data and modify the tables for the databases
- Experience in managing and reviewing the Hadoop log Files.
- Involved in Architecture design, technical discussions to improve the performance of the applications and implemented an Mobile application.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular JS.
- Develop on demand applications according to user priority by Java, groovy
- Used Angular JS Http Request to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI and creating custom directives to display data in UI.
- Recorded and plays back test in Fire fox using Selenium IDE.
- Developed Micro services with Spring boot and Spring Batch along with the test cases and used the spring test's framework to create integration tests.
- Integrated modules into node.js to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Experience in application development and management of technological issues for assigned projects, earnings the highest customer satisfaction rating for all software solutions delivered.
- For deployment we used JBOSS Application Server to build we use ANT Scripts.
- Testing the web services using the SOAP UI.
- Worked on the authentication in Java Spring boot, for implementing security between front end UI and backend SOA services.
- Implemented exception handling in java spring boot for REST API, by making use of Exception handler and Controller advice annotations.
- Experience in architecting and implementing Enterprise application Integration (EAI) with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web services, BPM using WebSphere process Server, Data Power and WSRR.
- Consumed web services securely using JAX-WS API.
- Included the WAS service provided by the IBM WebSphere.
- Used Hibernate as Object Relational (OR) Mapping Tool for the backend data persistency.
- Used PMD tool to analyze the code. It finds common programming flaws like unused variables, empty catch block and so forth.
- Design JSON responses according the request, send it back to the front end after the logic processing.
- Used Hudson (Jenkins) continuous integration tool to do the deployments.
- To find the elements and attributes from the XML Document we used XQuery for querying the XML Document.
- Used the Path expressions of XPath to select nodes from the XML Document and used XSLT for transforming the XML Document which is recognized by the browser.
- Used Code Review Tutor for doing code reviews on developed code.
- Looking into the Splunk logs for hidden application errors.
- Involved in the development of test cases for the testing phase.
- Involved at the time of deploying the code in production environment and do the functional check out.
- Analysis, design and development of application based on J2EE and design patterns.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Involved in developing functional model, object model and dynamic model using UML
- Development of the Java classes to be used in JSP and Servlets
- Implemented asynchronous functionalities like e-mail notification using JMS
- Implemented Multithreading to achieve consistent concurrency in the application
- Used the Struts framework for managing the navigation and page flow
- Created SQL queries and used PL/SQL stored procedures
- Used JDBC for database transactions
- Developed stored procedures in Oracle
- Involved in developing the helper classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers
- Used Test Driven Development approach and wrote many unit and integration test cases
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking
- Worked on running integrated testing using JUNIT and XML for building the data structures required for the Web Service
- Used ANT tool for building and packaging the application
- Code repository management using SVN
- Analyzed requirements & developed use cases.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for storing buyers' and sellers' information in database.
- Involved in development of DAO classes using hibernate HQL.
- Configured Java beans in the Hibernate Mapping to represent ORM.
- Created user-friendly graphical user interfaces (GUI) with HTML and Java Server Pages.
- Involved in development of the Application front end using JSP with extensive usage of Struts tag libraries, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries.
- Implemented Struts framework for developing the business logic.
- Participated in configuration of web.xml and struts-config.xml.
- Used Commons Validation framework for validating forms.
- Implemented business rules for enquiry and quotation, and code for validating input field and displaying error messages.
- Developed Action Classes and Action Forms beans.
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop Java code.
- Deployed the application in JBoss Application Server in development and production environment.
- Integrated various modules and deployed them in JBoss Application Server.
- Aided development of JUnit test cases.
Environment: Eclipse, CVS, SQL/PL SQL with MySQL, HTML, Hibernate 3.0, Struts, IDE, JBOSS, GUI, HTML, DHTML, JQuery, SOA, SOAP, Web Services, JSTL, Java Beans, Java 5.0, Struts 1.2, JUnit, JavaMail, Log4j, Web Services and JBoss on Windows platform.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes