Lead Application Developer/aws Architect Resume
- Technical Architect/ Lead Java/J2ee Full Stack Developer with 11+ years IT experience including Strong Architecture & Development experience using Java/J2EE and Web Technologies.
- Certified “ AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate” with 3 years of experience.
- Excellent experience in Confidential Curam Architecture and development.
- Strong experience of Financial, HealthCare, Automobile and Telecom domains.
- Expertise in Dev ops Build and deployment process for any kind of projects.
- Excellent experience in ITIL support process like Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, critical/High priority incidents.
- Designed and implemented different automation frameworks from starch like JAVA, Rest API, JUnit, JGIT, JSOUP, Selenium, Cucumber, TDD, BDD and Leading JAVA projects automation.
- Excellent experience of build tools like Maven and managing JAVA automation projects then creating Jenkins pipelines.
- Solid experience of WATERFALL & AGILE Methodologies, AGILE Manifesto and Scrum processes.
- Solid experience of Defect/Test Management tools like JIRA, ALM.
- Strong communication & interaction with Clients, Developers, Business Analysts, Management.
- Proven skills in developing plugins to Bit bucket, JIRA.
- Proven skills in SQL, DB2, RDBMS and UNIX/ LINUX and shell scripting.
- Expertise in Dev ops tools like Jenkins, Hygiea, Bit bucket, Bamboo, crucible, stash
- Expertise in web logic administration like Domain Basic, Clustering, Deployments, JDBC, JMS, Logging, Node Manager, Performance tuning, SSL, WLST, Work Manager.
- Proven ability in working individually or as a part of team, Problem solving, Process improvement activities, Analytical skills, reporting and Assisting to Manager.
- Good knowledge on Python programming.
- Good knowledge on Blue mix cloud.
Languages: Java 1.5/1.6, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, WSDL, UML, XLST, XPATH
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JavaBeans, JMS, EJB, web services
Frameworks: Struts, spring, spring boot, Hibernate, Confidential Curam
IDEs: Eclipse, Toad and SOAP UI.
Design Tools: MS Visio
Version Control: GIT, CVS, STAR TEAM, PVCS
Database: Oracle,SQL Server, DB2
Web Technologies: Java Script, HTML, XML, Ajax, Angular JS
Application Servers: WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, Ant, Confidential ClearCase,
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Confidential Blue Mix
Automation Tools: Selenium WebDriver/RC/Grid, Cucumber, Rest API, Jenkins CLI, Jsoup, Jgit, Maven, ALM, SoapUI, JUnnit
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, ALM
Lead Application Developer/AWS Architect
- Design and develop modules using Agile Methodology.
- Lead, technical aspects of small to medium scale implementations, design and solution architecting, that extends to the development, design, develop, code and test CURAM extensions in a JEE environment.
- Work as part of a team with senior systems integration partner and/or customer staff to define components of an enterprise architecture based on the CURAM product.
- Act as a technical reference for Project - related design, development, and testing and deployment knowledge.
- Gather requirements from the customer to develop the Business Functionality.
- Preparing the technical requirements tasks based up on the User Stories.
- Design Database Modeling, Creating Entities, Entity Operations.
- Develop Procedures for Improving Performance on the Large Data.
- Implement Façade Class and Process Class Modelling.
- Integrate Service Class and Process Class in JAVA and Implements the Business Logic in JAVA using CURAM framework
- Design and Implement Security changes such as Creating/Modifying the Security Groups,
- Design Daily/Monthly/Quarterly Batch Program. Modelling the batch program and Implementing Batch Program in JAVA using CURAM framework.
- Modelling Changes for the WorkFlow, Enactment Structs. Develop Triggering Logic in JAVA Modelling Change for the Webservices.
- Developed Webservices in SOAP for interation from Case Management and ETS.
- Design/Develop the web pages using Angular JS components.
- Used AWS Cloud platform and its features which include EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, S3, and Route53.
- Configured AWS IAM roles and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC.
- Created EC2 instances by setting up virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups.
- Worked on setting up and configuring AWS EMR Clusters and Used Amazon IAM to grant permissions on AWS resources to users.
- Worked on core AWS services such as Setting up new server (EC2) instances/services in AWS, configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP's, auto-scaling and Cloud Formation.
- Deployed applications on AWS by using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Developed the performance of Automation, Installation and overall Configuration Management of servers using Puppet and Chef.
- Created AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for instance RDP/SSH logon, worked with teams to lock down security groups.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in AWS.
- Implemented modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection, Java,multi-threading, and object-oriented designs.
Environment: AWS, Angular JS,Web sphere, RAD, REST, DB2, Log4J, JSON, XML, Jenkins, Maven, Confidential Curam, Java/J2ee, Node JS
Lead Java Developer/ AWS Solutions Architect
- Experience in Maintenance and Configuration of User accounts in Dev, QA, and Production servers and created roles for EC2, RDS, S3, Cloud Watch, EBS resources to communicate with each other using IAM.
- Experience in migrating and implementation of multiple applications from on promise to cloud using AWS services like SMS, DBMS, Cloud Formation, S3, Route53, Glacier, EC2, RDS, SQS, SNS, Lambda and VPC build and configure a virtual data center in AWS Web services cloud to support enterprise Data warehouse hosting including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Public and private subnets, Security groups, Route Tables, Elastic Load Balancer.
- Build Services using AWS, importing Volumes, launching EC2, RDS, Creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancer (ELB’s) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Amazon IAM was used to maintain the user credentials and also involved in creating custom IAM policies to various groups defined within the organization.
- Configuration of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) using code pipeline and code Deploy for automation. Good Experience in creating and editing shell, bash, Python, scripts for automation.
- Gathered user requirements and created use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, and preliminary class diagrams.
- Involved in Code reviews and Performance tuning of the integration flows.
- Built the continuous integration environment from scratch using Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, and SVN.
- Developed loosely coupled and easy to test application using Spring IOC, Spring Boot concepts.
- Design database tables, view and indexes for new implementation
- Design and implement Test Automation Framework using Selenium, Cucumber, TDD, BDD, Rest Api’s, Junit, Jgit frameworks.
- Configured data source and JDBC connection pooling in weblogic.
- Participating in Scrum meetings and writing User Stories. Closely work with the Scrum master and Product Owner.
Environment: Spring, JDBC, Amazon AWS, Jenkins, SVN, SonarQube, Maven, Rest API, JGit, Selenium, Cucumber, Java
- Technical delivery responsibility of 3 teams having 20 members.
- Identified a design fault, fixed it, the performance of the legacy application improved beyond customer’s expectations, which helped to build a whole new perception of the support team.
- Analyzed source code of a legacy system and provided inputs which helped client move employee migration in right direction.
- Significantly reduced the number of tickets through multiple service improvements.
- Identified improvement areas such as analysis of file system capacity, automate house-keeping, monitoring alerts for all the backend system errors and known issues.
- Identified one of service improvement and fixed which reduces the 30 percent of incoming incidents and received an appreciation from Head of Online, Confidential UK Account.
- Designed and implemented a generic Validation framework using XML, JAXB.
- Incorporated design patterns like Singleton, Factory Method, DAO
- Extensively used java collections and io classes to interact with the file system and load/update the proprietary data of the transactions.
- Modified existing SQL procedures and existing queries to fix SQL Injection Vulnerabilities.
- Involved in code reviews and suggested refactoring of code for extensibility.
- Invloved in managing the Weblogic application servers, deployments, builds.
- Written shell scripts for build, deployment automation process.
- Attended WAR rooms to resolve critical issues ASAP.
- Fetch Data from Oracle DB and Genrated XSD’s using XML Stack Parser.
Environment: JDBC, Servlets, Log4J, Ant, SOAP Web services, Apache, web logic, Linux, Java/J2ee, Struts, Oracle.
Senior Software Engineer
- Involved in analysis of business requirements and major enhancements, Unit Test Plan.
- Developed new code components as per the business requirements.
- Coding of assigned modules using JSP, Struts actions.
- Developed Java Beans and controller classes.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Java script and HTML
- Updating SQL queries and stored procedures on assigned modules using JDBC
- Prepared unit test cases and testing using JUnits
- Defects fixing in Integration testing phase and System Testing phase.
- Fixed various issues and Change Request as part of production release
- Co-ordination with onsite team for development, testing and production issues.
Environment: DB2, Log4J, JDBC, Struts, Servlets, JSP, Web Sphere, PVCS, ALM.
- Implemented new business requirements using server side Java.
- Implemented Batch programs in Core Java to provide Volume Ratio’s for quality.
- Developed Web pages as per the business requirements using Struts, Servet, JSP, Oracle.
- Implemented Log4J for logging error messages
- Played a vital role in coding for developing the application
- Responsible for preparing the test Cases and Technical Inspection.
- Involved Code Review While Testing.
- Reporting and managing defects.
Environment: : Core Java, Log4J, Struts Frame Work, Web Sphere, Oracle, Core Java, JSP, Servlets.
- Extensively used Collections API to manage Java Objects in Business Logic layer
- Used session façade and service locator design patterns to develop stateless session beans for the business layer
- Developed and Maintained JUnit Test Suite for the forecasting modules
- Involved in java, J2ee development of Profile Module
- Responsible for preparing the Unit test plans and Detail Design.
- Involved in Testing of Database Operations like Update, Delete, Insert and Select etc in the backend.
Environment: Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Struts,EJB, Hibernate,JDBC, SQL, WebLogic, Oracle.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes