- Having 13+ years of experience in design and development of medium and large - scale business applications.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Programming, TDD, Agile, SDLC, OOD. Strong practical experience in designing and developing applications using Core Java and J2EE technologies.
- Exposure to system analysis and design, system development, integration, installation, deployment, client interaction, software development process.
Databases: Oracle, Gemfire, Re dis, Cassandra, MongoDb
VCS: Git, Github, Clearcase, Cvs, Accurev
Operating Systems: UNIX / Windows
Web Server: Tomcat
Application Server: WebLogic, WebSphere
Lead Framework Developer
- Lead project requirements design and development, involving architectural design and implementations.
- Implemented Oauth2 Auth server.
- Implemented security for user authentication and authorization
- Developed custom jwt token enhancement and extractor
- Designed / Implemented micro services communication with Auth server.
- Developed Api gateway / Zuul proxy / Config Server
- Successfully deployed all micros services into cloud foundry and achieved zero downtime of the application.
- Successfully created the framework for continuous delivery.
- Involved in creating spa application in angular.
- Developed libraries for micro services and spa applications.
- Implemented Spring security for all micro services.
- Developed custom Jwt tokens enhancer / extractor for user details and user authorization.
- Developed Service/Controller/Domain layers in spring mvc.
- Build and deployment application by using Jenkins pipeline.
- Achieved good performance by tuning of static resources, minifying, zipping and bundling
- Testing web services by using Postman / SOAP UI.
- Created design documents - Wikis, UMLs, and workflows to better understand functional business rules. Also created implementation workflows
- Writing Gradle tasks and Maven dependencies configuration
- Refactoring the source and test code by using IDE - IJ/STS.
- Written Gradle tasks and created Jenkins jobs.
Onsite Lead Developer
Century link L2/L3 Vpn service Activation Services: Century Link &Qwest, Aug 2009 Sep 2012.
- It's integrated with other services with well-designed web service calls.
- Customers can enter the orders online and activate the services immediately.
- Confidential product is a multi-layered application where the data flows between different systems by well-defined agreements.
Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, JUnit, Mockito, Oval, Spring, Hibernate, Groovy,Grails, Oracle10g, Multithreading, WebLogic 10.x, log4j,JSON, Eclipse,Ant,Maven,ClearCase,Jmeter
- Confidential is a Real-time billing BSS solution intended for prepaid subscribers billing on data services along with various types of rating packages.
- The system centralizes mediation, rating and charging algorithms in a single location, simplifying timely implementation of rating models in order to enhance the value proposition to the subscriber and increase the Confidential of data services. In addition, the Rating Engine enables cross-rating and promotional discounting.
- Confidential integrated with volubill chargeIT (with SGCDK API) platform The function of chargeIT sniff the data packets ad send to Confidential, which will bill the users based on the services they are using
- The application is currently handling 6 millions of data in online
Technologies: JDK 5.0, Multithreading, JUnit, Ezmock, JDBC, Jsp, Servlets, Struts, Eclipse, Ant, ClearCase, Solaris, Volubill’s SGCDK API.
- This client provides IP (Internet Protocol), voice and data services to business customers, and to residential customers through Bulldog our residential broadband provider, as well as services to other telecom carriers, mobile operators and providers of content, applications and internet services.
Technologies: JDK 5.0, Jsp, Servlets, Eclipse, ClearCase, Solaris,Cramer,Clarify.
- Distributed application that enables telecommunications service providers to better manage their networks and services by automatically discovering the content of service-provider networks and making that information available to network operators and administrators.
- The Confidential product contains the following modules: