- A competent professional with 8+ years of experience with complete Software Development Life Cycle in both Web based and Enterprise applications including requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing with emphasis on Object Oriented, Java/J2EE and Client - Server technologies.
- Experience in developing projects for Finance, Trading, Retail & Insurance domains.
- Experience in software development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile development and Rapid Application Development.
- Expertise in Spring framework using Modules like Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Mongo, Spring JDBC, Spring Integration, Spring Context, Spring AOP.
- Have a strong technical background in a modern back-end technology, such as Java’s Spring Boot, Node.js, Python's Flask or Django, etc.
- Developed and tuned several SOAP/REST Web Services.
- Experience in Front End Technologies such as JSP, HTML, jQuery, Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Automated AWS deployments with shell scripts and Ant scripts, and connected AWS test environments with hosts used for builds.
- Fixed the bugs in the existing application by tracking in JIRA.
- Worked on Dashboard application using Java/Spring/JSF/Hibernate/JDBC.
- Experience in working with application servers like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat.
- Created the Node.js EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end MongoDB, in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot with Thyme leaf.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Used Spring IOC framework to integrate with Hibernate.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Experience in using various databases such as MongoDB, DB2 and Oracle.
- Experience in configuring build tools like Maven and ANT for the development and deployment.
- Hands on experience in using various IDE’s such as Eclipse, NetBeans and JDeveloper.
- Experience in frameworks like Spring MVC/IOC/JDBC/AOP/Security, Hibernate and Struts .
- Strong experience in designing and working with MySQL and Mongo DB.
- Configuration and Version control management using Git, CVS, VSS, and Tortoise SVN.
- Configured WebSphere resources like JVM heap settings, JDBC providers, JDBC data sources, Connection Pooling, Virtual Hosts, Global Security and SSL.
- Experience in implementing Web Services based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, RESTful Web Services, JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL, WADL.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Script, C,C++.
Platforms: Windows (7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT), Red Hat Linux, Solaris, SCOUnix, AIX, HP Unix 3000
Version Control: Git,VSS,Tortoise SVN, CVS.
Databases: SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, MySQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Database Tools: Toad for SQL Server, Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Connect/J for MySQL, DB2Connect, Developer 2000
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, iBatis
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, Spring IoC/DI.
IDEs: NetBeans, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, MyEclipse, JDeveloper
Middleware Technologies: CORBA, EJB,JNDI
UML Tools: Altova UML Spy 2009,2010, MS Visio, Rational Enterprise, UModel
HTML Editors: MS Frontpage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver MX CS4
Content Management: Documentum, Alfresco
White box Testing (Functional, Integration): JUnit, JwebUnit, HtmlUnit, DBUnit, Mockito, Gmock, Jmock, Selenium
Black box Testing (Functional, Manual, Load): Jmeter, LoadRunner, WinRunner,QTP
Ajax Frameworks: Jquery, Angularjs, Dojo Toolkit, DWR, GWT, Prototype, ExtJS.
Profiling Tools: Together4J, Jprobe
Methodologies: Rational Unified Process, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Test Driven
Messaging Technologies: JMS, MDB
Transaction Control: JTA, Hibernate Transactions
Loggers: Log4J, SLF4J
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Confidential, Storrs, CT
Sr. JAVA DEVELOPER
- Used Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database.
- Implemented Single Page Application (SPA) Pattern and used Angular JS MVC to build across-browser application.
- Used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Developed RESTful web services including JSON formats for supporting client requests.
- Experienced in implementing Spring framework.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Worked on the total re-engineering of legacy products monolith web applications into a series of well thought out micro-services.
- Hands on working experience on Amazon AWS.
- Developed Application to access JSON and XML from Restful web service from consumer.
- Experience in NoSql databases like Cassandra.
- Implemented a sophisticated configuration module entirely programmed in Flex POJO based domain model integrated with Hibernate ORM for persistence.
- Used Log4J for logging and debugging of the application in an efficient manner.
- Experience in writing DAO using Hibernate and Hibernate mapping files.
- Wrote scripts in JMeter to test the performance of the API's
- Provided extensive support during QA, UAT and addressing bugs as reported.
- JUnit Test cases for each case in specific modules to test the functionality.
- Worked on several of the RESTful services.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Recommend and develop strategy for integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Worked with NoSQL Cassandra to store, retrieve, and update and manage all the details for Ethernet provisioning and customer order tracking.
- Experienced first-hand the best practices for integrating micro services into an existing system architecture.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Produced and maintained documentation related to application software (e.g. scope requirements, logical designs, technical designs, testing plans).
- Hands on working experience on Amazon AWS.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Having Experience in leading offshore team.
Environment: JMeter, WebSphere, Hibernate, Spring, Cassandra, REST Webservices, React JS, Angular JS, Backbone JS, AWS, AJAX, SVN, HTML5, CSS, Eclipse, Windows.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Involved in the requirement analysis and in the development of use-case and technical designs.
- Involved in Use Case Realization, Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagram for various modules.
- Involved in the design and development of the applications as per the client requirements using Core Java, JSP, Struts, Spring and Webservices.
- Designed and developed the application using Agile Methodology and followed TDD and Scrum.
- RESTful web services were used to develop the application, where URL end-points were created where a user provides the fund details depending on the trade he is choosing (Buy, Sell or Exchange), the user clicks on particular URL depending on whether he is on Starting page or Error page or Consent page or Review and Confirm page or the Submit page.
- Junit test cases were written for all the Java code written and the mutation coverage was strictly maintained to 100% throughout the project span.
- Developed Spring Jersey resources for various HTTP methods and to send the requested data in JSON format to the web interface.
- Designed and developed web-based client using Servlets, JSP, Java Script, HTML and XML using Struts/Spring MVC Framework.
- Implemented multi-threaded synchronization processes, with JMS queues for consumption of Asynchronous requests.
- Configured Spring security in the application with LDAP Template and access controls using Spring security annotations based on user roles.
- AngularJS was used to develop the web pages on the UI side.
- Develop Workflow of entire application on Java/J2ee with Servlets and Deploying Servlets.
- Developed Restful Web Services for Customer's Transaction's for PDF Generation with JAX RS, Jersey and Spring.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices and standards for PSCU with JIRA, Jenkins, Bamboo and Stash. After setting up the products on Linux I trained a number of development groups on the products.
- Used AngularJS Directives like ng-app, ng-model, ng-repeat, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-controller, ng-route etc.
- Also created custom directives for reusable components used across the application.
- Responsibilities included designing and developing new back-end services, maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure, and providing mentorship to others on my team.
- Migrated my department from a physical data centre environment to AWS. I also designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack.
- Developed Application using STRUTS, SPRING, HIBERNATE Frameworks.
- Jasmine test cases were used for testing the UI code.
- Spring Tool Suite was used to develop the mid-tier code and WebStorm was used for designing the UI Web Pages.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database and also developed complex queries, PL/SQL and stored procedures for data retrieval & updating.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
J2EE WebSphere Developer
- Involved in designing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Suite, UMLet and Magic Draw.
- Extensively used extreme Programming concept which is part of Agile methodologies to plan work for every iteration and used continuous integration tool to make the build passes before deploying the code to other environments.
- Implemented Spring MVC principles to support user-level, application-directed control flows.
- Extensively used Spring IOC module, spring Core Container module, spring web module to develop business layer and implemented scheduled batch jobs using Spring Framework.
- Implemented XML parsing using DOM and SAX.
- Developed and consumed SOAP based Web services with WSDL files using Apache Axis.
- Used Eclipse IDE for writing code, MAVEN for building the application and deployed on JBoss 4.0 Application Server.
- Application integration with Spring Web Services to fetch data from external Benefits application using SOA architecture, configuring WSDL based on SOAP specifications and marshalling and un-marshalling using JAXB
- Design integration of Legacy systems by using JCA Adapter thru SOA suite technology adapters such as AQ, Database, File and FTP
- Developed custom login forms and web pages for CA SiteMinder Authentication using Java, JSP and HTML code.
- Integrate the dynamic pages with Angular JS and jQuery to make the page dynamic. Also Created Angular JS controllers, directives, models for different modules of the application.
- Developed Ext JS 4.0, 4.1 components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc
- Implemented Hibernate 3.0 and Dynamic SQL queries to access data base layer and implemented migration of Dynamic SQL queries to Stored Procedures.
- Developing a web application with authentication, authorization, and realistic functionality using WSDL and RESTful services.
- Configured JDBC, JMS, JNDI in Web Logic Server 10.3/10.0/8.1.
- Develop the WebSphere Portal 6.1 to 8.5 upgrade plans
- Implementation & design of bean orchestration using Apache Camel.
- Involved in the implementation of Secondary Level Caching in Hibernate using EhCache to cache the static data of the application using Spring AOP cache interceptor module.
- Developed views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors and functions using SQL and PL-SQL for SQL Server database
- Build and maintain variable data, text and images utilizing GMC Inspire designer
- Worked on Devops tools - Chef, Docker, GIT, Puppet etc.
- Used SVN for version control and Tortoise for managing the remote versions.
- Worked with the QA team to help them in testing the application and resolve the issues.
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC) of application Design, Conceptual Design, Analysis, Detail Design, Development, and System Testing
- Used UML with Rational Rose to design the Object Model Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Component Diagrams
- Adapted various design patterns like MVC, Data Transfer Object (DTO’S), Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Data Access Objects (DAO’s)
- Consumed Web Service using WSDL and SOAP to get the credit history from the service provider.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Implemented dependency injection of the Spring IOC to inject beans and to integrate with O/R mapping tool Hibernate.
- Created XSLT style sheets for the XML data transformations that included both mid-layer transformations (XML to XML) and final transformations (XML to HTML).
- Utilized SQL for querying the Database, Written stored procedures and triggers for Oracle 9i.
- Implemented the Maven build process and deployed in the Linux environment.
- Used JUnit to implement test cases for Unit testing of modules
- Implemented the Log4j logging framework and monitored the logs for troubleshooting the errors
Environment: Java, J2EE, XMI, JAXB Parser, Hibernate, Struts 2.0, JMS, WSDL, SOAP, JAXB, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, Spring, Oracle 9i, XMI, CSS, Log4j, CVS, JQuery, Spring IOC, WSAD, Angular JS, JBoss Application Server 7.1, Maven 2.0, Jbp 1.8, LINUX, Rational Rose.
- Developed web application using Spring Core, Spring MVC framework. Effectively developed configuration files like applicationcontext.xml, web.xml.
- Gathered requirements for the project and involved in analysis phase.
- Developed quick prototype for the project so as to aid business in deciding the necessary ramifications to the requirements.
- Created UML class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Analyze the requirements based on business data and user requirements.
- Support & Enhancement of existing production applications.
- Developed the presentation tier using JSP, CSS and HTML.
- Used Hibernate3 for mapping POJO’s to relational database tables.
- Worked on triggers and stored procedures on Oracle database.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE to write the code and integrate the application.
- Application was deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Developed Action classes, Form Beans, Helpers and Data Access Objects.
- Implemented core java threads and multithreading with synchronization.
- Web services used for sending and getting data from different applications using SOAP messages. Then used DOM XML parser for data retrieval.
- Developed complex client requirements as per client specifications and specific coding standards.
- Involved in the system design by developing Use Case Diagrams
- Developed JSP Pages and Servlets to provide dynamic content to HTML pages.
- Used JDBC for Database Connectivity.
- Used Dependency Injection of the Spring IOC framework to inject the beans.
- Developed configuration and deployment files using XML and parsed them using JAXP.
- Developed custom exceptions for handling proper exceptions.
- Learned XML/SOAP for communicating client with WebSphere Server.
- Implemented EJB as a middleware to develop a three-tier distributed application.
- Created triggers and stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Used queries to get the data from the Oracle database using SQL.
Environment: Java, Eclipse, EJB, JSPs, JDBC, Custom Tags, Servlets, WebSphere Application Server, Oracle, PL/SQL, HTML, Java Script, XML, Spring, JAXP, SOAP.