- Certified SOA Solution Designer
- Experienced Software Engineer with 8+ years of progressive advancement in Software engineering and development of various software products.
- Proficient in J2EE Technologies and MVC Architecture.
- Proficient in SOA architecture and Web services.
- Strong practical experience in developing applications using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JSF,EJB, HTML, XML, CSS, Struts, Spring framework, Swing, Applets, UML, ANT, MVC Framework, JMS,Dojo, Ajax and various Design Patterns.
- Hands - on experience with databases including Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Sybase 12.5, MS SQL-Server and My SQL 5.0 involving stored procedures, triggers, functions, indexes, and packages.
- Extensive knowledge in Application servers like Confidential Websphere Application 7.x/Portal server, JBOSS 4.x, Tomcat 5.5, Sybase Unwired Platform Server.
- Developed software projects from concept to deployment in Eclipse, RSA, Rational Application Developer, Confidential Web Experience Factory and Sybase Unwired Platform.
- Knowledge change control tool, Concurrent Version System (CVS), Rational Clearcase.
- Strong analytical capabilities with good leadership and communication skills.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, PowerBuilder7.0, Objective C
Java Technologies: JDK 1.3/1.4/1.5, Swing, J2EE, JDBC 2.0
SOA: Web services, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML,XSLT, XML Spy, Oracle SOA suite
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Sybase 12.5, MS SQL,My SQL, Teradata,Hibernate 3.0
Servers: Confidential Websphere Application 7.0/Portal server, Apache Tomcat 5.5, JBoss 4.0.3, Sybase Unwired Platform server
Platforms: Windows XP/2000, Sun Solaris 9, Linux, HP-UX, VMware
IDE: Eclipse, Rational Application developer, TOAD, Sybase Unwired Workspace, XCode
Design Tools: Confidential Rational Software Architect 6.0, Microsoft Visio, UML
Version Control: WinCVS 1.3, Clear Case, Subversion
Other Tools: Log4j,ANT, LDAP, JMS, MQ Series, Junit, JSR168, Blaze Advisor, Crystal Reports
- Confidential websphere application server administration for various application
- Design and develop webservice application for integrating claims application.
- Working on Confidential Extreme Scale for HTTP session storage for performance.
- Developed scripts for automating performance testing task.
- Administrative task for Websphere and Jboss servers
Environment: s: Confidential Websphere application sever 6.1/7.0/8.0, AIX, Windows server, Confidential support assistant, Confidential ExtremeScale, Apache tomcat. Oracle, MSSQL.JBOSS 4/5.X
- Developed the SOAP handler using JAX-WS.
- Deployed the handler on websphere application server.
- Analyzed the use case for weather information service, and developed the various modules of the application using Spring MVC framework.
- Implemented the weather information service scheduler using Quartz API.
- Developed the DAO layer using Hibernate
- Used PHP server-side scripting
- Created code generators for various entities in Hibernate.
- Used Spring AOP for transaction management.
- Created deployable and deployed on websphere application server.
- Configured and maintain Google Appliance for Confidential .com.
- Setup Datapower for webservice security.
- Developed portlets for Confidential .com project.
- Developed and used ITKO/LISA virtualization tool for Confidential .com application testing.
- Used WEF tool for developing UI for Confidential .com mobile application.
- Developed webservices to integrate Blaze advisor with Confidential .com
- Worked on Sybase Unwired Platform for mobile application development for Blackberry and iOS.
- Lead maintenance activities of Confidential .com project on Websphere Portal server.
Confidential, CASoftware Engineer
- Designed the request and response XMLs
- Developed the server side component using WDSC
- Developed the client side component using Apache axis
- Developed data access objects using DAO wizard
- Documented the business rules for the web service
- Created UML models for the business process
- Used CVS for version control
- Worked with counterpart at UPS to implement their client-side application
- Designed the new release for retail sales system application.
- Developed portlets for Suzuki Connect application.
- Used Hibernate for transaction management.
- Created the JMS client and defined parameters to identity queue connection and assembled message.
- Created connection to the messaging service provider and created sessions for sending and receiving messages.
- Build the portlets and deployed on the test sever
- Used ANT scripts for deployment.
- Run create and test on junit test cases.
- Deployed themes and skins.
- Mentored new-hire for software configuration management
Confidential, CASoftware Engineer
- Involved in Design, Development, Unit and Integration testing, release of the Reporting module.
- Created Student attendance report and Event schedule report.
- Development and deployment of server side java component Servlets, JSPs, DAO.
- Wrote SQL stored procedures and triggers to fetch the data from the database.
- Requirement gathering, Designing, Task Management.
- Involving in peer reviews in all level documentations and source code.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, Servlets 2.0, JDBC, JNDI, Ajax, XML, DHTML, My SQL5.0, Java 1.5, Linux, Apache Tomcat 5.5, Eclipse 3.3, Subversion, Junit, XML, XSLT.
- Analyze various new offers in the pcmd file
- Import file code
- Java scripting for Confidential
- Data validation
- Developed various EJB components to fulfill the middle tier business functionality.
- Developed the WSDL file describing the Service for Selectica.
- Created portal application for Ordermax order processing module.
- Used SOAP protocol for exchanges XML messages.
Environment: Oracle 10g, Confidential Web Sphere application server 5.1.1,Web services, WSDL, SOAP, WebSphere Studio Application Developer, Rational rose, Confidential, Eclipse 3.2, Java, JSP, Servlets, PL/SQL, Struts, EJB 2.1,TOAD,JMS, JDBC,JNDI, XML, XSLT,JSR 168,Websphere Portal server, junit.
- Involved in the project enhancement Client Impact Assessment.
- Involved in Technical Specification development.
- Development environment setup.
- WSAD CVS repository setup.
- Setup the communication protocol TCP/IP for the messaging middleware Message queues.
- Wrote java code to invoke the queues and place messages in the queue.
- Deployment in the production server.
Environment: Oracle 10g, Sun Solaris 9, Confidential Websphere application server 5.1.1, WebSphere Studio Application Developer, Java1.5, JSP, Servlets, PL/SQL,DHTML,JMS,UML,TOAD,JDBC,RAD, Websphere Message broker.
- Installation and configuration of RSA.
- Updated the scripts for Optus file loading.
- Involved in the deployment of the code.
- Performed the Role of RPM(Rational Portfolio Manager) Coordinator of the team
- Maintained the version control tool CVS for the project.
- Involved in the transformation work of Service provider addition for the application.
- Created Technical Specification from the use case of the transformation.
Environment: Sun Solaris 9, Oracle 10g, Confidential Web Sphere application server 5.3.0, RSA, Java 1.5, JSP, Servlets, Shell scripts, PL/SQL, Struts Framework, UML, JDBC, Ajax.
Automated Service Activation Manager
- Involved in the development of the XSD to Excel File Conversion.
- Unit tested the code.
- Involved in the review process of the code.
- Created the user manual of the tool for the users.
Environment: Sun Solaris 9, RSA, Java1.5, JDBC
- Heading the module Auditing and Grading.
- Detailed study of the Domain and Requirements Analysis.
- Framework Design using MVC Architecture and database connection design.
- Created stored procedures.
- Analysis, screen design and implementation.
- Involved in deployment of the code.
Environment: Sun Solaris 7.0, Apache Tomcat 2.5, JBoss 4.0.3 servers, WSAD, Sybase 12.5s, Java 1.4, JSP, Struts Framework, JSTL, EJB 2.1, Websphere Application Server, Websphere Portal Server 5.0, JSR168.