Seeking the position of Android Developer in a renowned organization where I can put to practice my adept skills and proficiency.
- Excellent presentations and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively.
- Goal - Oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Creative with ability to turn innovative ideas into workable solutions.
Technical solution architect
Technology Used: Java, Android
- Grasp a deep understanding of Confidential products from a technical perspective and voice local needs to PM and DEV team.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in streamlining operational process.
- Receive, investigate and follow-up bugs reported on the Advertiser Platform.
- Integrate and provide viable solution for implementing digital marketing on various client’s website and android/ios apps.
- Work with the sales team to understand clients’ business objectives and lead integration process.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams in identifying, reporting and resolving product issues.
- Research and evaluate a variety of new software products to integrate in the existing product of our company.
Sr. Software Engineer
Technology Used: Android
- Work on developing various functionalities and modules in Android like SDInstant, Ads Integration, Tracking Maps, cart integration etc.
- Responsible for Writing, modifying, integrating and testing the software code for Ads Integration project to integrated 3rd party Ad servers into Native Confidential ‘s Android Application.
- Worked on SD Instant project. Gathered requirement from Product manager to meet the requirement of the company.
- Identified and communicated technical problems, processes and solutions to the product managers.
- Independently completed the development and pro-actively resolved all the issues that cropped up in the midst of the project.
- Prepared reports and manuals on the status, operation and maintenance of software for the team and management.
- Did research and evaluate a variety of software products which could be used to enhance the mobile application for Confidential .
Technology Used: Android/ Java and C++
- Write, modify, integrate and test code for S-browser trunk project to keep it updated with latest chromium project.
- Responsible for Designing, development, Unit testing and maintenance of the assigned features.
- Prepare reports and documentation on the status, modifications, enhancements and maintenance of software.
- Responsible for Identifying and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions to Korean counterparts for trunk project.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements. Identify and resolve issues regarding s-browser based on latest up gradations.
- Analyze and develop logical and development specifications in the browser modules.
- Develop & port features in SBrowser based on Chromium 28 launched in Confidential mobile S4. Provide support & solutions for changes and issues raised during code development
- Understood requirements & provided code solution for various features.
- Analyzed & developed code for all APIs in Messaging module (SMS, MMS & Email) & NFC (for tag listeners and peer listeners) module.
- Did full implementation, modification & debugging, performance management, profiling & optimization of the NFC (Near Field Communication) code .
- Provided support for code changes and porting.