- Around 7 years of experience in design, development, maintenance and production support of Java/J2EE applications.
- Working knowledge in themulti - tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Good exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, WSDL, JMS (Java Messaging Service), AJAX.
- Designed and developed web UI screen using AngularJS.
- Experienced in implementing oops concepts using java/j2ee technologies such as Core Java (Collections, Generics, Enums and Annotations etc.), Servlets, JSP, JDBC, spring, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Developed AngularJS Controllers, Services, filters and directives for various modules in the application.
- Created custom directives, decorators, and services using AngularJS to interface with both RESTful and legacy network services also DOM applications.
- Implemented nested views and routing using Angular UI Router as per the requirement.
- Created reusable components in AngularJS based on the project need using Custom Directives Filters, Services, and Factories.
- Responsible for unit testing using JUnit and building test cases and templates for integration testing.
- Experience in working both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in working with Core-Java and Multi-Threading applications.
- Expert knowledge of J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications.
- Worked on installation and configuration of DevOps Automation Tool Puppet.
- Experienced in developing MVC framework based websites using Struts and Spring.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring Framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), IOC (Inversion of Control), DAO (Data Access Object) and template classes.
- Expertise in Object-relational mapping using Hibernate.
- Developed the unit test cases using JUnit.
- Experienced in working with batch jobs using Spring-Batch, Autosys, and Quartz.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC, SAX and XML Beans.
- Used Spring BOOT to create stand-alone spring applications.
- Expertise in developing and consuming Web services including different technologies and standards like DTD, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, WS-I and Apache Axis, JAX-RPC.
- Experience in working with Integration frameworks like Apache Camel.
- Camel is used to achieving the Enterprise Integration Pattern.
- Experience in installing, configuring, tuning IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBoss 5.x/ 4.x.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, Rational Application Developer(RAD) for Java/J2EE application development.
- Expertise in database modeling and development using SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle (9i, 10g, 11g), DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Experience in using ANT and Maven for build automation.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like SVN, Clear Case, CVS, and Subversion.
- Experienced in using Operating Systems like Windows 98 / 2000 / NT / XP, AIX, Sun Solaris
- Proficient in software documentation and technical report writing.
- Involved in Performance analysis and improvements of the application using tools like JMeter and using commands on Unix box to resolve deadlocks and improve performance.
Languages: Java, UML, XML, and PL/SQL.
Web and Application Servers: WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat
Java Technologies: Java 8, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JPA, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Struts, Spring framework, Hibernate.
Data Base: MS SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Sublime text, WebStorm
Build Tools: Maven, Ant
Methodologies: Agile, SDLC Waterfall model
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix and Linux
Process Tools: Jenkins, Anthill, Jira
Other Technologies: JUnit, Log4J, Selenium, Logback, JAXB, XML Beans, TestNG
Version Controls: CVS, SVN, GIT, Bitbucket
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential - NMDP, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in deployment of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the tracking systems Requirement gathering, Conceptual design, Analysis, Detail design, Development, System Testing, and User Acceptance
- Defined and designed the layers and modules of the project using OOAD methodologies and standard J2EE design patterns & guidelines.
- Worked on Agile software development methodology attending daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues in the team.
- Worked on AngularJS and developed UI controller components, Angular Services and custom directives in each sprint.
- Designed and developed the application to be responsive using Bootstrap CSS framework.
- Developed the presentation layer with client side MVC model and on the middleware, we used Spring MVC for the integration with backend data sources.
- Developed the DAO layer using Hibernate and used caching system for real time performance
- Designed the application to allow all users to utilize core functionality, as well as business specific functionality based on logon ID.
- Developed multiple Soap and Restful services which perform several CRUD operations related to customer account and management modules. Used Jax-ws for developing soap webservices and Jersey for rest based implementation.
- Implemented exception handling in Java Spring boot for REST API, by making use of ExceptionHandler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Used AJAX for developing asynchronous web applications on client side
- Designed various applications using multi-threading concepts, mostly used to perform time consuming tasks in the background.
- Implemented Spring Data Elastic Search using Spring Boot Repository/DAO.
- Co-ordinated with QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code, and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects
- Involved in fixing bugs and unit testing with test cases using JUnit framework
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic using Oracle database.
- Coordinated with offshore team for requirement transition & providing the necessary inputs required for successful execution of the project.
- Involved in post-production support and maintenance of the application.
Environment: Java SE 7HTML5, CSS3, AngularJs, Bootstrap, IBM WebSphere 8.0,PL/SQL, XML, XSLT, Spring 4.2.1, Spring batch, Hibernate 5, Oracle 12c,Java Script, JQuery, JUnit, Windows 7, Eclipse 4.6, Karma.
Confidential - Bloomington, IL
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Published and consumed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and deployed it on WebLogic server Web Server.
- Used SOAP based web services to develop interfaces to integrate between front end systems and back end systems.
- Involved in all the phases of (SDLC) including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications from Business Analyst.
- Developed WSDL's and XSD's for creating interfaces between different systems using SOAP based web services and worked on using RESTful web services
- Also developed web services components using Apache Camel, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, and JAX- WS with java.
- Used Spring Framework for Authentication and Authorization and ORM components to support the Hibernate tool.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns
- Responsible for writing/reviewing server-side code using Spring JDBC and DAO module of spring for executing stored procedures and SQL queries
- Worked with Core Java for business logic.
- Used Oops based design to develop the interactive web application.
- Developed Web services for the services to get the data from external systems to process the request from client sides.
- Utilized SOAP UI to generate request XML's from WSDL to test the responses.
- Designed and developed the business logic layer and data access layer using different kinds of EJB's and Data Access Objects (Dao's).
- Used JSON for validation, documentation data required by a given application.
- Followed the Agile methodology to implement the application.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used the standard features for editing, debugging, running etc.
- Built scripts using MAVEN that compiles the code, pre-compiles the JSP's, built an EAR file and deployed the application on the WebLogic application server.
- Used SVN as a documentation repository and version-controlling tool.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit test of all developed modules.
- Created the design documents with use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Wrote SQL queries for Oracle Database.
- Participated in and contributed to design reviews and code reviews.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Extensively involved in developing Web interface using JSP, JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) using Struts Framework.
- Used Apache's Jakarta STRUTS 1.1 as MVC framework for designing the complete Web tier.
- Extensively involved in developing Action Servlet, Action, Form Bean, Java Bean classes for implementing business logic for the Struts Framework.
- Involved in developing Server-side EJB components and wrote session beans to perform the business logic.
- Used Tiles in the presentation tier.
- Analyzed, designed and implemented DAO pattern for accessing Oracle Database using connection pool.
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop the different J2EE components.
- Used Oracle 10g as backend database.
- Wrote Java sql queries to interact with the database through DAOs.
- Used DOM and SAX Handlers for parsing and writing XML files.
- Used PL/SQL to write stored procedures, Triggers, Cursors and Functions.
- Involved in deploying the Java war file on the Development/Test Servers.
- Used CVS for version control of the code and configuration files.
- Developed test cases for Unit testing using JUnit and performed integration and system testing.
- Conducted weekly code walk through.
- Used Log4J to log the messages in the application.
- Involved in the various phases of SDLC Waterfall Methodology like Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance
- Prepared technical design documents including sequence diagrams, flow charts, class diagrams and Technical Requirement Document upon the interaction with Client representatives and BA.
- Implemented Business logic using Hibernate framework.
- Implemented the spring dependency injection of the Database helper instance to the service objects.
- Used spring framework and AOP to implement transaction and exception handling.
- Created Web Services interface using SOAP and implemented WSDL to DOM (Domain Object Model) mapper
- Implemented data access logic using JDBC.
- Developed Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose, based on functional requirements,
- Used Oracle 11g Database to manage the information and connected using Spring JDBC
- Involved in unit testing of various components layer with JUnit framework
Environment: J2SDK 1.7,J2EE, spring, Hibernate, XML, CSS, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse, Maven, JUnit, Active MQ, Oracle 11g, Clear Quest and VSS.