Full Stack Developer Resume
- 8 years of experience in implementing the Enterprise IT Solutions for Manufacturing and Banking companies through various roles such as Technology Analyst, Senior Systems Engineer and Software Engineer.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring Framework including JSP and Servlets.
- Experience in J2EE technologies, JSP, Servlets, JSF, JSTL, JMS, EJB, web services like REST and SOAP/WSDL, frameworks like Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, XML etc.
- Involved in all the stages of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Developed responsive web pages using JQuery, Angular 5, Handlebars and HTML.
- Strong background in Java/J2EE environments. Well experienced in Spring MVC architectures.
- Expertise in JDBC, REST Web services, Object - Relational Mapping frameworks like Hibernate 3.0, Maven, Java Beans, Velocity Templates.
- Working knowledge of PL/SQL (TOAD) Software and databases like MySQL Server, MS SQL, Oracle DB, MongoDB and Apache Cassandra.
- Expertise in using various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Factory, Data Access Object (DAO) and Data Transfer Object (DTO) in the development of multi-tier distributed enterprise applications.
- Experience in implementing Spring Core, AOP, JDBC, MVC and ORM modules.
- Experience in building Spring Application Context with dependency injection using various versions of Spring Framework and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Transactions and Optimistic Locking.
- Experience in working with Application Servers like JBoss and Tomcat.
- Experience in interacting with Clients, Collection of Requirement Specifications from the client site, performing Requirement Analysis and Designing.
- Good experience in software configuration management using CVS, GIT and SVN.
- Good knowledge in developing and deploying applications on J2EE application servers like Apache Tomcat for deployment and customizing WAR/JAR file management for web applications.
- Extensively worked in Core Java and object-oriented design with strong understanding of Collections, Multithreading and Exception handling.
- Strong on development of applications with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL (Functions, Views and Stored Procedures, Triggers).
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Experience withT-SQL, Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS)and working knowledge of Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Led a cross-functional team and ensuring the deadlines with quality.
Programming Languages: Java (J2EE), Python, .Net, C/C++
Frameworks: Spring WebMvc, Hibernate, Struts, JSF
Web Programming: Angular JS, JQuery, Node.js, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, JSP, AJAX
Databases: SQL Server 2012, SSIS, SSRS, Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL
NoSQL databases: Mongo DB, Cassandra, DynamoDB
API: Twitter, Google Places API, EJB, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, JCA, JTA, JPA, JSF, JSTL
Servers: JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic
Tools: Eclipse, SQL Developer, Maven, Jenkins, Junit, Jmeter
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
Other Development Technologies: AWS (EC2, LAMBDA, S3, SNS), Log4j, Git, Bamboo, Capistrano, JIRA, Confluence, MS Excel Macros, Putty, Ipython Notebook
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Full Stack Developer
- Developed and supported a multi-tiered web application using Java, Spring MVC, SOAP & REST Web Services development.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, JQuery, HTML, SASS and AJAX to speed the application
- Developed persistence layer using JPA, Hibernate ORM, and Spring Hibernate integration.
- Addressing and Quick resolution for the critical issues that arise in production environment.
- Provide support for the technical issues in production and its resolution.
- Hands-on experience on developing AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and chef.
- AWS EC2 instances configured for dev instances. Configured Route 53, installed Websphere on EC2 instance, configured RDS with MySQL server.
- Involved in building an application service layer using Angular JS Dependency Injection.
- Implemented logical Aspects like Transactional, Session using Spring AOP concepts.
- Used MAVEN to define the dependencies / plug-in and build the application.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit and Mockito.
- Used JIRA for issue tracking and project management also used JIRA for bug-tracking and project management.
- Used SVN version Control tools.
- Used Jenkins for deploying the application to test and production environments.
- Implemented DevOps Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CI/CD) process using Jenkins.
Environment: Java Spring MVC,Spring AOP, Spring Boot Servlets, Hibernate, MAVEN, Junit, Mockito, SVN, JPA, Log4j, JBoss, Oracle 11g, REST Web services, Jquery, Handlebars, JSON, AJAX, AWS EC2
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involve in Requirement Analysis, Technical and Functional Designing, addressing design issues and provide solutions for improving or maintaining the quality.
- Involved in complete projects Life Cycle, i.e. Design, Implementation, unit Testing and UAT Testing support and Production Maintenance. d on Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment of the code
- Extensively used agile development methodology and project planning.
- Developed UML Use-Case diagrams, Sequence and Collaboration diagrams, class diagrams.
- Used several design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Data Access Objects and MVC.
- Implemented Spring beans as business logic components using Spring annotations, configuration files and spring modules.
- Implemented DAO for the retrieving of data to display on User Interface.
- Implemented Rest based services, exception handling, different response types using Spring MVC.
- Implemented logical Aspects like Transactional, Session using Spring AOP concepts.
- Designed Java Components and integrated using Spring framework for Hibernate Object/Relational persistence mechanism.
- Used JAXB parser for parsing the valid XML files as defined by the XSD.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures using SQL Developer for Oracle database.
- Designed and developed SQL scripts for creation of tables in MySQL for different modules.
- Created and Consumed Restful Web Services using Spring.
- Extensively used Hibernate for database operations.
- Worked on JMS (Java Messaging Services) application to broadcast messages using Apache QPid.
- Worked on JMS Queues for sending messages in point-to-point mode.
- Involved in batch processing using Spring Batch framework to extract data from database and load into corresponding application tables.
Environment: Java 7, Design Patterns, Spring 4, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring AOP, Hibernate 3, RestAPI, JMS, Apache QPid, JAXB, XML, XSD, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, JUnit, Mockito, Log4J, Web Services, AngularJS, Maven, Git, Jenkins
- Involved in designing and developing enhancements per business requirements with respect to front end JSP development using STRUTS.
- Implemented the project using JSP and Servlets based tag libraries.
- Coded JDBC calls in the servlets to access the Oracle database tables.
- Worked on parsing the RSS Feeds (XML) files using SAX parsers.
- Designed and coded the java class that will handle errors and will log the errors in a file.
- Involved in documentation, review, analysis and fixed postproduction issues.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests.
- Understanding the customer requirements, mapping them to functional requirements and creating Requirement Specifications.
- Application UI creation using GWT, Java, JSP, CSS and web standards improving application usability always meeting tight deadlines
- Responsible for the configuration of STRUTS web-based application using struts-config.xml and web.xml
- Developed enterprise application solution for foreign exchange trading, risk management, profit and loss reconciliation and reporting.
- Written SQL server stored procedures, functions and triggers with respect to business requirement for reporting.
- Participated in integration and unit test between the modules and deployment as a part of complete life cycle of the projects.
- Used VB, ASP.NET, as UI medium to display user about the data points in a gird layout and chat layout.
- Provided Web Parts for correction of data within UI, sent to approval as email link to managers via Active Directory services to recognize managers for the interactive user/data.
- Processed Excel, CSV data so as to parse into XML (XSD & XPath and considered for schema verification) via WCF built Windows Services and push them to SQL Server via DTS Transformation (EAI tool).
- Coded Ajax interaction web parts for quick update on recall of data during any phase as user looks into main pages.
- Designed and coded DTS Packages too for heavy duty data load on PL and Risk based data pattern as a night batched and configured support email on the same service if there is a leak.
- Performed unit and quality testing on each of the module developed before production and supported well at integration testing.
- Performed data profiling of SQL OLTP database systems and defined data mappings.
- Utilized joins, subqueries, aggregate functions and other system functions according to requirement in batches and procedures using T-SQL.
- Implemented temporary tables, indexes, execution plan, resolve parameter sniffing problem to optimize SQL queries.
- Analyzed requirements and fine-tuned stored procedures to improve performance of data acquisition and manipulation process.
- Implemented SQL query performance enhancement by eliminating key and RID look up operators checked from execution plan.
- Implemented auditing and error handling techniques in SSIS packages with execute SQL task and event handlers.
- Designed SQL scripts to perform data validation post data load process.
- Removed unwanted columns, deleted data discrepancies, normalized tables and created indexes wherever necessary with the help of execution plans.
- Coordinated with production team to deploy database objects from development server to production server.
- Collaborated with team utilizing TFS to synchronize data with differing sources.
- Used VSS/TFS (Team Foundation Server) for version control and to maintain the updates.
- Automating and scheduling SQL jobs on all production servers
Environment: Microsoft SQL Server 2012, SSRS, SSAS, T-SQL, SSIS, SQL Profiler, MS Visio, VSS, Share Point, SQL Profiler, Excel Macros
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes