- Over 8+ years of experience developing enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced Software Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the Robotics, finance, and transportation, ecommerce and education industry.
- Experience in complete SDLC process including Requirements meeting with System Analysts, Designing the HLD and LLD design documents, Coding, Unit/Integration testing, Live, Implementation and Post Release Support.
- Extensive experience using framework APIs like Spring, Spring boot and Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate and XML.
- Expertise in using Relational Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, My - SQL.
- Experience in working in environments using Agile, Scrum, TDD and Waterfall methodologies.
- Used Jenkins to perform automated Continuous Integration Builds and Deployments.
- Experience in developing Web Services including RESTful and SOAP
- Experience in different application servers like JBoss/Tomcat.
- Knowledge in Application Design and Development using OOP, MVC, and J2EE.
- Experienced architecting cloud based infrastructures on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for scalability, responsiveness, stability and affordability
- Extensively used different IDEs like Eclipse and Netbeans.
- Used GIT for Version Control and JIRA to manage the issues/project workflow.
- Used Log4j for logging the application log of the running system to trace the errors.
- Experience Working on FANUC Robots using Teach pendant programming and developing models using Catia, Autocad, Solidworks and Enovia PLM
Languages: Java, Mainframe
Application Technology: J2EE, J2EE
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlet, JSTL, Tag libraries, XML
Databases: Oracle, DB2, My SQL
App Servers: JBoss, Tomcat
API & Framework: Log4J, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, EAM Maximo
Web Services: SOAP, REST, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Operating System: UNIX, Linux, Windows
Release Management: GIT, GIT Hub
Scripting: Ant, Maven
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans
Issue Management: JIRA
Other Tools: Autocad, Solidworks, Catia, PLM, Teach Pendant, Fanuc Robots
- Introduced new user/actor called Dealer in the application and developed using struts2 and spring framework.
- Developed event and event handlers and object initializing using Spring IOC framework
- Developed MVC framework by writing action classes and light weight business logic classes using Struts2 framework and Spring3.0 framework.
- Used Spring MVC with Spring Restful Template to Produce and consume Restful Web Services.
- Used Hibernate Template of Spring Framework and Hibernate Interceptors.
- Developed database access mechanism by using by Hibernate ORM framework.
- Configured WebLogic JMS Servers, JDBC Data Sources, JDBC Connection Pools, and Bridge to provide interoperability between WebLogic.
- Developing a mechanism for sending and receiving SOAP messages over JMS by MQ Series Engine
- Involved in testing TDD, developing Junit test cases along with agile methodology.
- Performed advanced procedures like text analytics and processing, using the in-memory computing capabilities of Spark using Scala.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures on MySQL.
- Involved in Automation of the test cases using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit and MAVEN.
- Created Test Cases, Test Suites using JUnit.
- Developed and maintained automated test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language and Junit Framework.
- Used Dojo to develop custom dojo widgets for Color chooser and others.
- Worked on call with support to communicate to site and service outage alerts 24/7.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Deployed the java application into web application servers like Apache Tomcat.
Sr.java/ J2EE Developer
- Involve in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design and Code development.
- Using Java 8 features such as Lambda expressions, Functional Interfaces, Streams to avoid boilerplate code, keep code simple and extensively used core java technologies such as Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling.
- Hands on experience on Software Configuration Management(SCM) tools such as CVS, SVN
- Implementing Bean classes and configured in spring configuration file for Dependency Injection, Developed Controller Classes using Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch modules, handled security using Spring Security.
- Using Spring Core Annotations for Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro services.
- Front-end development using HTML, CSS, JSP and client-side validations performed using Java Script. Involve in design, develop and implementation of the application using Spring 3.2 and j2EE framework.
- Involve in creating common utilities for the project
- Working on Integration of Spring and Hibernate Frameworks using Spring ORM Module.
- Design the project framework using Jersey, Apache CXF, MyBatis, and Hibernate, and Spring Core - MVC, design patterns like Data Access Object, Business Object and Singleton.
- Use of Java 1.8, JSP, Servlets, Rest Web Services, Apache Kafka Logins.
- Preparing the estimate for the work & documentation of client requirements
- Drools have been implemented for business rules validation in the application.
- Involved in using continuous integration tool (CI/CD) Jenkins. Created builds using Maven and pulled the project code from GitHub repositories.
- Implementing pagination using JQuery and react JS.
- Utilized Agile methodology to manage the development lifecycle of the project.
- Worked on Spring IOC, Spring Boot, JMS and Hibernate.
- Involved in developing and maintaining services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and spring MVC Framework.
- Developed the RESTful APIto support the Standalone as well as the SOLR Cloud mode, zookeeper, custom fields, NLP processing. Custom RequestHandlers, Sharding.
Environment: Core Java 7, Java 8, Java 1.8, J2EE, Java script, Oracle 11g, Jenkins, Maven, Git, XML, Spring Web Services, Spring Boot, IBM WebSphere DataPower, Red Hat JBoss Fuse, JQuery, CI/CD, JSP, Python,Apache Camel, SOAP, XSLT, SOAP UI, React Js, JBoss Fuse Server, ANT, Drools, Mongo DB, TDD, HP-UX, PL/SQL, node.js, Junit, Zookeeper, Tibco, Linux, JMS, Active MQ, Apache Cxf .
Java/ J2EE Developer (GA)
- Developed user specific Highlights (dashboard menu) section, Home page, Admin home page, user module (Modify/search users, create user’s screens with assigning various roles) using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate ORM Module, Spring Core Module, XML, and JSP.
- Developed an application to keep track of inventory management system. Inventory management system is a web-based system for collecting, tracking and maintaining information of hardware and software inventory. It allows you to generate different types of reports based on department types, equipment type, and user type.
- Developed an application to keep track of Employee Reporting System. Reporting System is an advanced time and attendance software that has a series of reporting functions that allow WSU to measure and understand their workforce. With the ability to report on employee time, attendance, task assignment and their performance it helps to efficiently manage employees at WSU.
- Developed a combination of desktop and web application to develop Computer notification management system. Computer Notification Management System helps to notify users by sending notifications to computers about any emergencies in the library. In addition to any emergency, it has a built-in functionality to notify users to save their work 15 minutes before closing hours of library so that they do not loose their important work.
- Developed an application to find computer availability. Remotely checking the computers availability needs to have an application which displays the status of the computer, i.e., whether it is available or busy and gives the corresponding location of the computer. iMac application designed to track the computer availability that grants students a complete tracking functionality of available mac computers. It is designed specifically to accommodate user needs and to assist them accordingly.
- Prepare JAVA/J2EE development structure for Eclipse, Maven.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the MySQL database.
- Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Developed Presentation and Controller layers using JSP, HTML, Custom Tag Libraries and JSTL.
- Involved in the complete development, testing, and maintenance process of the web application.
- Application logging implemented using Log4j.
- Developed scenarios for the unit and Integration testing to ensure that all the components working correctly when integrated.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit to test the accuracy of business logic.
- Designed Unit test plan for testing of use cases designed for different cases in synchronous with requirement specification.
- Implemented ORM mapping and Dependency Injection in the Spring, Hibernate framework.
- Created complex SQL and used JDBC connectivity to access the database.
- Installation and configuration of Development Environment using Eclipse with Tomcat Application server
- Created test plans and JUnit test cases and test suite for testing the application.
- Designed and developed the application using the agile methodology and followed Scrum.
- Created Jar file and war files.
- Created My SQL Server logins and assigning roles and Authentication models as a part of Security.
- Design and Development of the User Interfaces using HTML, CSS, and JSP.
- Using JIRA to manage the issues/project workflow.
- Designed and created websites in Joomla using Bluehost Web Hosting Solutions and developed content for it.
- Involved in requirement gathering, writing technical proposals, planning, estimation, architecture and high level / low level design.
- Deployed the application and tested on Tomcat Application Server.
- Eclipse IDE use for the development lifecycle of the project.
- Wrote ANT scripts to build application binaries JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Developing Webservices.
Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate, CSS, HTML5, DB2, MYSQL, JDBC, Eclipse, Git, Junit, JSP, JavaServer pages standard tag library (JSTL), Github, Servlet, Maven, XML, Jira, Apache Tomcat, Web Services, Jenkins
Senior Systems Engineer (Java Developer)
- Performed responsibilities of collecting and understanding business requirements for an internal Infosys project to develop the reusable assets which will be used across all the units in Infosys.
- Good working knowledge in Enterprise Asset Management product (IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1). Helped to develop an enterprise application for a transportation company.
- Developed online issue tracker is an online application providing functionality to support a variety of users including Administrators, Human resource Administrators, Finance Administrators and other users to provide feedback and complaints. The application should provide for the definition of additional roles - each with access to functionality at the page and field level depending on the associated user permissions.
- Developed online Library Management System. LMS Web is the online interface for existing Library Management System legacy software that is already in use in many schools and public libraries. It provides a web interface for people to access the system via the intranet. LMS Web allows users to search/browse the catalog, reserve an item, get a notification when the item is available in the local library.
- Developed a Banking Application for building a new database and processes to load and store the data. The data received in the form of flat files is refined based on business requirement and after refining the data is loaded in the data tables.
- Configured and maintained the Spring Application Framework’s IOC container.
- Experience in using MySQL, Oracle 11g databases to do CRUD operations.
- Used spring annotations to create controller as well as service layer classes.
- Experience in writing unit test cases using JUnit,
- Interacted with a client for requirements gathering and functional clarifications.
- Experience on working with Apache Tomcat web servers for deploying the web applications.
- Coding the persistence module using JDBC API’s (Prepared Statement and Callable Interface),
- Worked on Spring Controllers and configured using annotations to handle the presentation requests
- Involved in design and development using Java/ J2EE, Collection frameworks.
- Used Agile/scrum as the working environment for this project.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL, Spring Form Tags and HTML.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging and used JUnit extensively for testing.
- GIT was used for version control.
- Have worked on spring MVC controller object
- Performing the Unit testing for the various modules implemented.
- Have performed extensive performance testing in this project.
- Used Hibernate framework for the backend persistence.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Deployed the Jar, war files, and session beans etc. on Tomcat Application server.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Deployed J2EE applications in Tomcat application server by building and deploying ear file using ANT script.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Spring MVC
- Actively participated in the Agile Development Process
Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate, CSS, HTML5, DB2, MYSQL, JDBC, Eclipse, Git, Junit, Scrum, JSP, JavaServer pages standard tag library (JSTL), GitHub, Servlet, Maven, XML, Jira, Apache Tomcat, Maximo, Mainframe, Web Services, Jenkins.
- Generating various critical Complex Graphic Charts for representing report data for performance of the organization in each period.
- Implemented Database access through JDBC mechanisms
- Designed SQL queries and Stored Procedures for data accessing.
- Involved in the team discussions regarding the modeling, architectural and performance issues.
- Using the UML methodology, developed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the dynamic view of the system developed in Visual Paradigm.
- Coding accordance to functional requirement
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
- Analyzed defects and fixed problems and Involved in peer review of test results
- Involved in writing JUnit Test Cases.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, HTML, CSS, JSP, servlet, Java Script, MS SQL Server 2008, JDBC, JUnit