- Around 5 years of hands on experience in design, development, implementation of various applications with Java Enterprise, XML technologies, Databases and application servers for various clients. More than a year of experience in delivering artifacts in Agile Model.
- Experience in system administration, managing server infrastructures and datacenter operations across multiple platforms (Unix, Linux, Windows). Expert level experience of Amazon EC2, S3, RDS, Elastic IPs, EBS, Security Groups, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Cloud Formation Route 53, VPC, Elastic Cache, Elastic Beanstalk Elastic Load Balancing, SQS, and other services in the AWS cloud infrastructure such as IAAS, PAAS and SAAS.
- Strengths in AWS solutions architecture, Systems Design, Disaster Recovery, Storage Administration
- Expertise in client interactions and leading the team. Core expertise, design and expert level coding skills in C++ Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, spring, XML, HTML.
- Familiar with Algorithm concept, Programming Language, Artificial Intelligence, Distributed System, Cloud Computing, Operating System and Security, Computer Graphics, Computer Architecture, Advance Software Engineering, Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Advanced Java, Software Engineering, Object - Oriented Analysis and Design, Data & File Structure, Theory of Computation, Mobile Computing, Database Management System, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Information Security
Operating System: Windows 2003, 2008 R2, 2012 servers, SBS 2008, RHEL6, SUSE Linux, CentOS 6.0, HP UNIX
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, .Net
Databases: MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, MS Access, NoSQL - MongoDB.
Project/Software Tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Android Studio, Net Beans, GitHub
Others: Cloud computing, AWS, Apache Mahout, Selenium, REST Services, Junit, JIRA
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Solutions Architect / Engineer
- Built and release EC2 instance Amazon Linux for production and Development environment.
- Worked as a part of AWS built team.
- Experienced with installation of AWS CLI to control various AWS services through SHELL/BASH scripting.
- Possess working knowledge with Python to automate software configuration.
- Setup and attached EBS volumes to EC2 instances,
- Ability to Maintain High availability infrastructure in AWS and processing Requests like Creation of Servers,
- Experienced in creating multiple VPC's and public, private subnets as per requirement and distributed them as groups into various availability zones of the VPC.
- Created and configured elastic load balancers and auto scaling groups to distribute the traffic and to have a cost efficient, fault tolerant and highly available environment.
- Created S3 buckets in the AWS environment to store files, sometimes which are required to serve static content for a web application.
- Configured S3 buckets with various life cycle policies to archive the infrequently accessed data to storage classes based on requirement.
- Experienced in creating RDS instances to serve data through servers for responding to requests.
- Created snapshots and also images to store launch configurations of the EC2 instances.
- Setup and managed Security Groups, VPC'S specific to environment,
- Monitored and worked on alerts and issues related to server availability, disk issues, CPU, memory, processes etc.,
- Managed and created User accounts, Shared Folders, provided day to day User support, Log management, Reporting, applying Group Policy restrictions etc.,
- Troubleshooting Network problems.
- Infrastructure development on AWS using various services like EC2, S3, RDS, ROUTE 53, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, IAM, VPC etc,
- Hands on experience on VPC, Subnets, and Route tables, etc.,
- Good knowledge in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment(CD) methodologies.
- Provided support for java applications by collaborating with java development team using the agile methodology.
- Managed and automated all aspects of our AWS infrastructure (compute, storage, network, permissions, cost) using configuration management tools like Ansible, Cloud Formation and shell scripts.
- Wrote Ansible playbooks for automating the process of provisioning custom Docker containers using AWS EC2 machines as hosts.
- Assist in designing, automating, implementing and sustainment of Amazon machine images (AMI) across the AWS Cloud environment.
- Experience with AWS API Gateway and Rest APIs.
- Experience with NoSQL data-stores like HBase, Cassandra.
- Created and modified Cloud Formation templates to create/upgrade EC2 instances to support specific needs.
- Used Vagrant to create compute layer which in turn creates Virtual Machines depending on scalability.
- Used Dockerfiles to create Docker images that will contain preinstalled software and micro-services.
- Experience in working on several Docker components like Docker engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker registry.
- Configured Jenkins to automate the build deployments based on the changes captured in Version Control,
- Expertise in Ansible Playbook, YAML for Maintaining Roles, Inventory Files and Groups Variables.
- Experience in branching, tagging and maintaining the version control and source code management tools like GIT, SVN (subversion) on Linux.
- Involved in requirements gathering, design and development of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Interacting with the business users to understand the requirements.
- Developed web services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols client side validation.
- Developing Queries to administrate data from multiple SQL Server databases enabling easy retrieval of Information.
- Developing Ecommerce website using Java EE and ORACLE 10g.
Software Engineer Intern
- Developed a Web application “E-Lottery System” using ASP.NET and SQL Server 2005 that allows users to provide the users a platform to play the lottery online and win money.
- Designed app, implemented functionalities and responsible for database connectivity.
- Tested the Application performance using various testing Software.