- Having over 8 years of experience in Java FullStack / J2EE /Core Java /Core Spring software development includes architecture, Analysis, Design and Development of Enterprise applications.
- Extensive experience in design and development of multi - tier applications using Java, J2EE, Core Java, OO Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Web Service (JAX-RS, JAX-WS), JMS, Struts design patterns units, spring, Spring cloud, Spring boot, Hibernate.
- Proficiency in application servers such as IBM Web sphere 7.0/8.0, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.1/10.3, Experience in web portal application design using spring and Struts Frameworks. Extensive Experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using JSP, Java Beans and Action classes and Controllers.
- Participated in the elaboration of JEE / SOA Architecture Solutions for Business Applications.
- Strong experience of developing data models using Hibernate POJO's, configuring Hibernate persistence layer, mapping Java classes with database using Hibernate and in Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Experience with web sockets, web sphere portal server, web programming and front end integration though Java Servlets. Developed Web-centric applications using XML, Angular JS. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Expertise in web technologies like HTML 5, CSS, Java Script, AngularJS, React Js, Node JS, Bootstrap, Responsive design, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, XML, XPATH, XSLT, XML based parsing technologies like DOM and JAXB.
- Extensive experience with AngularJS, creating custom directives and services to interface with both Restful and legacy network services.
- Wrote script for DOM manipulation using Typescript, jQuery and AngularJS, NodeJS.
- Experience in implementing NodeJS callbacks.
- Worked on NodeJS web server and NodeJS Restful apis.
- Experience in building a highly scalable, low-latency Node-JS API Gateway to interact with MongoDB database with JSON.
- Experienced in working with AngularJS for Client side scripting and synchronizing the applications.
- Created Web Applications with real-time, two-way connection, where both Client and Server can initiate communication by using AngularJS.
- Experienced with media queries and writing device specific CSS and performed client side validations using Angular directives. Proficient in using RDBMS conceptsandwriting complex queries and extract data from Oracle and MS SQL databases.
- Experience in design, development, administration, troubleshooting of portal applications using java/j2ee, IBM web sphere portal server.
- Expertise in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, DDL (Data definition language ), DML (Data Manipulation Language ), SQL queries.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Modeling (OOM) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture.
- Experience with an automated unit testing tool such as J Unit, Testing, N Unit.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and involved in client interactions for scoping, effort estimates and status reporting and onsite and offshore development.
- Experience and Strong knowledge in Design Patterns like Singleton, JIRA, Service Locator, MVC, Facade, Value Object and Caching Technique.
- Strong knowledge on Agile SCRUM methodology and Waterfall model. Experience in installation, configuration, and maintenance web sphere portal server .
- Performed all dimensions of development including Business Process Analysis, Requirement Analysis, Design, Test driven development.
- Good Knowledge in Designing, Development, operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems Using AWS.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in dev and QA environments with NodeJS.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing AWS stack (Including EC2, MongoDB focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling).
- Hands on experience writing web services both client side and end point usingWSDL, SOA, SOAP and Rest Full (JAX-RS, JAX-WS).
- Extensive experience in Software Configuration Management using Version Control tools such as Git, CVS, SVN and responsible for various software version releases. Proficient in writing UNIX and shell scripts.
Java/J2EE / Languages: Java 1.8/1.7/1.6, SQL, PL/SQL, C++, JNDI API, Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, XML Beans, JAXP, Web Services (SOAP), C, C++.
Framework/Libraries: Struts 1.x/2.x, spring 2.x, Spring boot, EJB 2.x, Hibernate 2.x/3.x, WebLogic Portal 10.3, Apache Axis 2.0, JAX-WS, SOA, Ajax.
Middleware: Web Services, RMI Web/Application Servers BEA WebLogic 7.x/8.x/9.x/10x, WebSphere 7.5, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x IDE IBM RAD 7.5, Eclipse2.1-3.5, SOAPUI, XML Spy, XML.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MongoDB, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MySQL 5.x, MS Access.
Web Services/Technologies: AWS, SOA, SOAP, REST, XSD, WSDL, XML, Axis Framework, XSD, SAX, DOM, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS.
Design Skills: UML (Rational Rose, Visio), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Java Enterprise Design Patterns and Database design (ERWIN).
Protocols and UML Tools: LDAP, HTTP, HTTPS/SSL, FTP, Telnet, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, Jasper/I report.
Version Control Tools: Git, Source Control VSS, SVN, StarTeam, Keystone, Subversion.
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum Methodology, Waterfall
Deployment and Testing: Maven, Ant, JUnit
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
Tools: Dreamweaver, Firebug 1.6, Web Developer 2.0, Http Watch 7.x, SSH Secure 3.2, Xpress Scan, PL/SQL Developer, TOAD, Quality Control, Clarity, Log4J, Drools.
Sr. Java FullStack Developer
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Involved in analysis and design phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), SCRUM development process was used for the product life cycle management.
- Created detail design document, use cases and class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used spring framework OAUTH 2.0 to consume third party APIs secured by three-legged authentication.
- Used SAML for SSO login to access the web service provided and OAuth for authorizing the user to the application
- Implemented/Developed core J2EEpatterns: MVC, DI/IOC, DAO, Business delegate, Service Locator, Singleton for the enterprise applications.
- Extensive use of AngularJS for developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications) for internal application/tool.
- Integrate Bootstrap in existing web applications. Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like NodeJS.
- Implemented AngularJS and Node.JS with Spring MVC as model component.
- Implemented Node JS, JSF for developing the server side of the application.
- Used Cassandra (CQL) for database, for storing and fetching the data. Developed Custom components for alfresco and alfresco share using Web-Scripts framework. Used WebLogic Server for deploying various components of application. indexes and complex queries. Used Free marker template engine, Ajax and jQuery to build interactive and attractive user interfaces.
- Involved in writing application Context XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Used Struts Validator plug-in for enterprise level validations and developed core for obtaining bean references in Spring IOC framework and implemented Dependency Injection (DI/IOC).
- Middle Tier- Primarily focused on Business Logic using EJB components, such as JavaBeans, Business Delegate, MDBs, JMS, DAO’s and hibernate. Used Stateless Session Beans (EJB) and implemented the business logic.
- Used Web Services - WSDL and SOAP and apache-CXF to communicate between the systems.
- Implemented Object Relational Mapping (ORM) for mapping between the java classes and database tables using Hibernate.
- Application developed using MongoDB (NoSQL Database), Spring, Rest Web Services, JavaFX and Java 8 to track Transaction and User Account details.
- Created test framework on Selenium and executed Web testing in Chrome, IE and Mozilla through Web driver.
- Used Container-Managed Persistence and Bean Managed Persistence to make queries against entities stored in a relational database.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries using JDBC and stored procedures in Oracle. Used My-Eclipse IDE as development environment, Designed, Developed and Deployed EJB Components (EAR) on Web-Logic. Create Service XML documents for request, response messages for data transfer using IBM MQ Series.
- Build the application using Apache ANT. Developed test cases using Junit and tested the application.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Worked with Java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage Service
- Redeployed instances of APIs that are successfully build by the Jenkins job after new changes on AWS.
- Used XML and XSLT for formatting and displaying reports. Involved in unit Integration, bug fixing, Design Reviews, and Code Walk through Client interaction and team support. Used Subversion (SVN) for software configuration management and version control.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Dover, NH
- Developed application on spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security, Spring Web flow with Spring MVC. Used spring's dependency injection for injecting entity manager and managed beans into spring beans.
- Working extensively with Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to store and retrieve the data from oracle database.
- Utilized Spring Framework for bean wiring & Dependency Injection principles.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML, AngularJS, React JS, Node JS and jQuery. Used Spring Security framework for login authentication, password hashing.
- Experienced in working with AngularJS for Client side scripting and synchronizing the applications.
- Worked on Java Message Service (JMS) API for developing message oriented middleware (MOM) layer for handling various asynchronous requests. Worked with topic for creating publish/subscribe-messaging model.
- Designed and developed web-based software using Spring MVC Framework and Spring Core.
- Worked on Hibernate ORM. Created Hibernate XML files and Java class files to map the object relation mappings.
- Used spring dependency injection framework. Used spring annotations for dependency injection.
- Used Junit for unit testing. Written and executed SQL queries and Stored procedures for Oracle and DB2. Used SQL developer.
- Created and accessed Database's using SQL Queries with Oracle, Cassandra, DB2 and NoSQL with MongoDB, Postgres databases. Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Custom Queries to querying data from Oracle Data BaseIn DAO.
- Implemented all the CRUD operations using JPA query language. Used JMS to send and receive alert texts from customers.
- Created shell scripts and updated the scripts as per the requirement. Use Rest Template to access RESTful URI.
- JTA and JTS were used to allow for global transaction. While JMS was used to provide reliable and asynchronous messaging service.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) by creating detailed Junit tests for each functionality before implementing each of them. Created and consumed RESTFul web services using JAX-RS
- Developed Junit test cases to validate the REST services. Extensively involved in the integration of the Front-End web interface with the Spring MVC, AngularJS, JSP, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Multi-Threading and Caching were used to improve user experience. Built web-based maintenance application to maintain complex specification documents.
- Used Spring MVC as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved. Made Single page module with use of AngularJS framework.
- Good experience in using tools such as TOAD and SQL Developer for database development and interaction.
- Created PL/SQL procedures, functions and written complex SQL queries. Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI framework using CSS3 and HTML .
- Developed XML web services for retrieving loan information from the bank. Used Log4j for logging purposes.
- Used Maven and ANT to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses.
Environment: Java, Spring, J2EE, HTML, Hibernate, JSP, AngularJS, Node JS, JSTL, AJAX, JQuery, Oracle, Web Logic, Eclipse, ANT, Unix Shell Scripting, Apache Tomcat, SVN, Free Marker, SOA, J2EE, Oracle, NoSQL, XML, JAXB, XSLT, Log 4j, JUnit, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, and Web Services.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed a prototype of the application and demonstrated to business users to verify the application functionality.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets, Form Bean and Action classes.
- Developed GUI using java swings for control module, developed java code for swing UI down through calling of stored procedures.
- Implemented Restful web service using JAX-RS and Jersey. Designed and developed views using AngularJS models, controllers, services and filters.
- Developed page templates using Struts Tiles framework, Implemented Struts Validation Framework for Server side validation.
- Developed JSP’s with Custom Tag Libraries for control of the business processes in the middle-tier and was involved in their integration.
- Implemented Struts Validation Framework for Server side validation. Hibernate OR Mapping Framework is used in implementation of persistence layer with support from Spring Framework DAO, ORM Modules.
- Used Hibernate Template of Spring Framework and Hibernate Interceptors. Development and Deployment using Web Sphere.
- Developed Oracle stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions with PL/SQL. Unit testing before check in the code for the QA builds.
- Coding new JSPs, modifying existing JSPs as per the design and used XML for configuration and deployment.
- Used JUnit for testing the application and involved in writing test cases for unit and subsystem tests.
- Developed process flow diagrams. Produced deliverables according to the project plans and was able to predict weekly estimate the complete the remaining work.
- Conduct Requirement gathering and review meetings and also get the approvals for the requirement documents produced.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Understanding business objectives and implementation of business logic. Involved in various phases like design and development of Software development life cycle(SDLC)
- Used Rational Rose for the use case Diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams to represent the detailed design phase.
- Developed the application using agile methodology and planned the Scrum meetings. Server- Side implemented on J2EE, Eclipse platform.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities. Developed dynamic UI using AngularJS .
- Used Tiles Plug-in to struts for server side validation. Developed complete business tier with stateless, stateful session beans and CMP entity beans with EJB standards.
- Designed the CMP fields and CMR fields in CMP entity beans. Wrote EJB-QLqueries in ejb-jar.xml.file
- Used hibernate to store the persistence data into the DB2 database and written HQL to access the data from the database.
- Used JMS for communication with different platform. Applied the session façade, Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object, Business Delegate design patterns.
- Developed and maintained user authentication and authorization by employing EJB and connecting LDAP server.
- Provided database interface using JDBC drivers with back-end as DB2. Used Statement, Prepared Statement and Callable Statement classes for implementing the database interface.
- Validated data using Abstract Factory Pattern. Using Teradata as a database source. Used IBM DB2 with the functionalities of the database administrator as the backend database.
- Developed automated build files, reporting and documentation using Maven. Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Maintained the source code versions in CVS repository. Used JUnit Testing Framework for performing unit testing.
- Participating in user requirement sessions to gather business requirements.
- Responsible for business process management (BPM), including requirements gathering and documentation, architecture, design, develop, maintain, configuration build out, configuration documentation and testing.
- Brief experience on implementing the AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules. Agile methodologies were used during the development phase. Eclipse was the IDE used SVN repository for version control.
- Developed Session Beans to implement business logic, which uses Stateless Session Beans to make database calls.
- Used hibernate to store the persistence data into the Oracle database and written HQL to access the data from the database.
- Participated in the elaboration of JEE / SOA Architecture Solutions for Business Applications. MVC, DAO, Singleton, Factory Pattern, Session Facade, Iterator patterns were used.
- Web version of the application uses the Spring MVC framework. Soap Services were developed and published using Apache CXF.
- Spring JMS was used as a messaging service for asynchronous communication with different customers. Developed and maintained user authentication and authorization by employing EJB and connecting LDAP server.
- Servlets are used as the controllers and the Session Beans are used for Business logic purpose. Declaration and Other dependent object declaration was done using application Context XML file.
- Used Session Facade pattern for abstracting the Stateless session beans and avoiding multiple calls to EJB container. Logging of application was done through Log4J.
- Developed automated build files, reporting and documentation using Maven. Fix defects as needed during the QA phase, support QA testing, troubleshoot defects and identify the source of defects.
- Documentation of common problems prior to go-live and while actively in a Production Support role.
- Used JUnit Testing Framework for performing unit testing.