Sr. Java Developer Resume
- 8+ Years’ experience in designing, developing and deploying n - tier web applications and client/server applications using JAVA, J2EE technologies and Web Technologies for enterprise applications.
- Experience in SDLC models like Waterfall Model, and Agile methodologies.
- Good exposure to Object Oriented Design, Analysis and Modeling.
- Hands on experience with Servlets, JSP, JDBC, XML, EJB’s, Spring, and Hibernate.
- Thorough understanding of standard enterprise application issues, including scalability, performance, reliability and availability.
- Hands on experience in building and deploying applications in servers like WebLogic, Apache Tomcat and IBM WebSphere.
- Experience on Core java technology including multithreading, JDBC, RMI, and network programming.
- Good knowledge on Amazon web services (AWS).
- Expertise in Java/J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Command, Business Delegate, DAO, Session Facade, MVC.
- Hands-on experience using Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, Spring MVC, transaction management and using Hibernate as a persistence layer.
- Strong knowledge on hibernates and in using hibernates connection pooling, collections, hibernate caching, hibernate transaction.
- Expertise in Core Java with a strong understanding of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Polymorphism.
- Proficient in handling web and application servers in creating Domain, configuring connection pool, JMS, deploying applications on WebLogic, spring boot, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Queries using Hibernate as ORM framework.
- Developed RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Experienced in coding Web Services with JAX-WS (SOAP) and JAX-RS (Restful).
- Experience in designing and developing Middleware services using EJB and Spring.
- Good experience in handling applications using Weblogic, Websphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Servers.
- Experience in handling, configuration and administration of databases like MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Strong experience in writing SQLs, stored procedures, joins and Triggers.
- Hands on experience of Build & Deployment phase and usage of Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tools, build configuration and maintaining source control management systems.
- Strong experience with Version Control like GitHub, SVN and CVS.
- Experience in JUnit to develop unit testing and debugging of application.
- Ability to work on critical projects individual under tight deadlines
Languages: C, C++, Java (1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 ), SQL.
J2EE/Middleware: J2EE (Servlets 2.4, JSP 2.0, JDBC, JMS), Microservices.
Frameworks / UI: Spring Boot, Servlets, JSF, Struts 1.1/2.0, Spring 3.0/4.0, Hibernate 4.0/5.0
Web services/XML: SOAP, WSDL, Axis, XMLs, DOM, SAX
Design Methodologies/Tools: UML, Agile methodologies, SCRUM
Version control Tools: SVN, CVS
Database: MS SQL Server, SQLite, MySQL, MongoDB.
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC, Factory, Value Object, Service Locator, Session Fa ade, Business Delegate.
Tools: /Others: JUnit, ANT, Maven, Log4J, RESTful services, GIT, Groovy, WebSphere MQ, IBM RSA, Websphere.
Web/App Servers: Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.0, WebLogic 8.0/10.3, Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, JBoss.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX.
Confidential, Newtown, PA
Sr. Java Developer
- Application was based on the Model View Controller Architecture Using Struts framework Confidential the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance.
- Involved in design, development and support phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Used agile methodology with JIRA and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Involved in the development of Spring framework controllers for requesting and responding paradigm using Spring MVC.
- Configured various interceptors for transaction management, security and logging using Spring AOP.
- Designed and developed the core components of management for the service layer.
- Developed a REST web service to retrieve and deliver data to third party service provider who provided the RESTFUL URL mapping.
- Implemented JMS and Message Driven Beans to process messages.
- Created the service layer to consume the rest web service which is provider by other team with activeMQ.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls
- Developed Data Access Object (DAO) for interacting with database using Hibernate.
- Involved in writing Hibernate query language (HQL) queries.
- Strong exposure working with J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, and Factory Design pattern, Value Object, Singleton and Proxy Design Pattern.
- Proficiency in developing Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using Struts and Spring Frameworks.
- Good experience with Multithreading, Collections and Exceptions.
- Developed Microservices using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud.
- Used Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Analyzed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using Java JAX-WS API and did the corresponding configurations
- Used Microservices are designed with the individual database and project with no dependencies.
- Worked on RESTful Web Services for transferring XML data between two interfaces. Integrated Hibernate with Spring with configuring the Spring configuration file.
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting by using Thread Dumps for WebLogic/JBOSS server issues.
- Installed JBOSS web server 1.x and configured with JBOSS EAP 6.0 for load balancing.
- Worked in Agile environment using JIRA for tracking user stories and issues.
- Performed unit testing with JUnit and handled production support of the application.
- Deployed the web service with Jenkins to the Oracle Weblogic.
- Used Node.js with exporting and importing mechanism which follows require.js paradigm
- Documented the flow and functionality of the code for further reference.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Extensively used Core Java API, Spring API in developing the business logic.
- Used AJAX to partial fresh for frames, tabs and combo box along with Java Scripts.
- Used Spring to perform Dependency injection among all bean class involved in business logic operation.
- Worked to develop fully responsive front-end features using Angular JS 2 directives, controllers, factories, and services.
- Used Angular js 2 to connect the Client-side web application to back-end APIs, used RESTFUL methods to interact with several API's, and wrote custom directives for a responsive, CSS-animated user interface.
- Implemented Spring JMS message container listener to retrieve log objects from queue and send different destinations
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP and Spring Annotations.
- Worked with JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js
- Convert existing legacy Swing Fx Trading screens into FX Sales portal using GWT Toolkit
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot
- Involved in implementing REST API to get JSON/XML response from database.
- Developed micro services using Spring MVC, Spring Boot and JPA.
- Developed with using secured bearer-based Service Consumed and Service Provided with OAuth authentication and authorization for RESTful(JAX-RS) web services
- Back-end programming, database Triggers, stored Procedures and Functions using PL/SQL.
- Involved in writing Unit Test Cases using Junit, jasmine for the respective stories.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR, and EAR files on both stand alone and clustered environment in JBOSS 5.1/6.0, WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x and Apache Tomcat 6.0.
- Migrated Applications between JBoss and WebLogic Application servers
- Creation of Schemas, databases and tables using MySQL workbench or MySQL command line
- Expert in MySQL, capable of performing all DBA task, writing code, optimizing MySQL database, optimizing table structures, performance tuning on queries and the Database Design and develop GUI and back-end components for analysis and collaboration software in Google Web Toolkit, Java and XML in a UNIX environment.
- Setup a framework and created the configuration files for using Google Web Toolkit(GWT) for UI development, Spring for dependence injection and Hibernate-JPA for ORM.
Environment: Java (JDK 1.8), J2EE, Java script, Restful, JUnit, jasmine, Jenkins, MySQL, XML, JFS, MicroServices, Type script, Angular JS, JBoss, Maven, Log4j.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Sr. Java Developer
- Interacting with the business users, analysts and understanding the requirements.
- Used JSF Framework to wire the business components.
- Defining the managing beans in faces context and business layer component beans.
- Developed UI screens from available wireframes using primefaces3.2.
- Used Maven to build project by defining all dependencies in POM.xml file.
- Defined service layer using EJB3.0. Defined remote and local services using JNDI names.
- Worked with resource in Angular.JS, Node.JS for communicating with simple service end points.
- Created Different Model objects layer for Database and presentation.
- Developed application using improved J2EE architecture with Struts MVC framework.
- Used SPRING Dependency Injection to access mapper objects created using MyBatis from data Access Layer.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design. Created multiple databases with sharded collections and choosing shard key based on the requirements. Experience in managing MongoDB environment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, sharding, replication and schema design.
- Used NodeJS for the services that computed and provided data to the applications after retrieving data from a MongoDB database
- Coded the JSF a component using the ice faces upon JSF framework and involved in validation.
- Written different unit test cases with different scenario and ran them in Junit to test it.
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used Agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Implemented web-based system using JSF 2.1 Ice faces Framework and Java script used for client-side validations.
- Developed the Presentation layer using JSF, HTML and used AJAX/ JQuery based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Designed and developed web pages using Angular JS framework and familiar with various Angular JS directives, filters and services.
- Developed the Business layer using Spring (IOC, AOP), MVC and JTA modules.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and defined the mapping and relationship of each table in database.
- Developed the application using industry standard design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate Factory Pattern for better maintenance of code and re-usability.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, triggers, cursors and views.
- Worked with Web services components JAX-RS services and worked with Restful Web services interact with external systems.
- Worked with executed unit test cases by using JUNIT for accuracy of code and logging with log4j.
- Worked with defect tracking system JIRA.
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse Juno and deployed into IBM Web Sphere Application Server & used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Use to participate in the daily stand-up, Preplanning and Retro meetings as a part of Agile.
- Jenkins used for continuous integration.
Environment: Ajax, Servlets, JSP, Spring, Hibernate 3.2, WebServices (AXIS1.2, SOAP, WSDL, JAXP, XML), Java/Java EE 5 Design Patterns, JQuery, JDBC, ANT, JUnit, Log4j, Eclipse5.x, MyEclipse4.x, Weblogic 9.2, 8.1, UML.
- Involved in all phases of the SDLC.
- Developed the User Interface with JSPs using Struts Tag library and Action Forms.
- Developed java scripts for all client-side validation and developed User Interface (GUI) using JSP, CSS.
- Used core java concepts like Collections while developing server-side services.
- Data storage using DB2 and used PL/SQL for queries.
- Involved with GUI using JSP, Java Script and HTML.
- Experience with Garbage collection and multithreading.
- Developed the business logic using Spring and persistence logic using Hibernate.
- Developed and Deployed EJB components in Web Logic application server.
- Monitored error log using Log4j and solved the problems.
- Implemented JDBC to interact with Oracle 10x database.
- Integrated the spring framework with Hibernate ORM tool to access the Oracle database.
- Involved in developing of test procedures for unit testing and testing of the module.
- Used JUnit for testing and integration of modules.
Full stack Developer/ Intern
- Involved in analysis and design of the application.
- Involved in planning process of iterations under the Agile Scrum methodology.
- XSL style sheets for XML to XML transformations to modify business services XML data as per the UI requirements.
- Performed client validation using the Struts Validation framework and Action form for storing the user data.
- Developing dynamic Webpages using JSP, Struts and Tiles.
- Used EJBs (Session Beans) for implementing the business tier
- Developed business services for the retrieval and saving of data to Database (Oracle10g).
- Prepared Unit Test Cases using JUnit and Debugging of System.
- Configured and deployed the application on Web sphere.
- Involved in documenting the programs and system.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes