Sr.java/ J2ee developer Resume
- Having around 6 years of IT experience with proven expertise in Designing, Developing, Testing, Deploying and Supporting enterprise web applications using JAVA/J2EE Architectural and Design patterns
- Experience in all phases of software development using Web technologies on Tomcat, Windows platforms, Oracle.
- Expertise in object oriented analysis(OOPS concepts), design and hands on experience in Java, JDBC 4.2, EJB,JMS, JNDI, Web Services(JAX - WS,JAX-RS), Spring/Hibernate
- Strong exposure working with J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller
- Experience in using Mavenscripts for building and deploying applications for error logging
- Good proficiency in using front-end &Middle-tier J2EE technologies with backend databases like Oracle, SQL
- Experience in coding Web Services with JAX-WS (SOAP) and JAX-RS (Restful)
- Experience with Test Driven development like JUNIT
- Experience in using various Configuration Management tools like GIT, SVN
- Good Knowledge in python scripting, Amazon Web Services, Microservices on Unix backgrounds
- Have Strong analytical skills with ability to follow project standards and decision -making capability
- Good Team player with proficiency at time management, multitasking, able to meet deadlines and handle priorities
Programming Languages: C++, Java
J2EE Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Junit, Log4j
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
Web Service Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP/Restful
Application/Web Servers: Tomcat, Web Logic,JBoss
Middleware Technologies: EJB, JNDI, JMS, JPA
Build Tools: Maven
Methodologies: Agile(Scrum), Test Driven Development, Waterfall Model
Tools: Jenkins (Continuous Integration Tool), Putty, Selenium(Testing Tool)
Sr.Java/ J2EE Developer
- Worked on Agile Methodology to develop and participate in daily SCRUM, Sprint meetings and quarterly Release Planning, Sprint backlogs of the program
- Actively involved in analysis, detail design, development, bug fixing and enhancement in agile methodology Involve in daily scrum and sprint planning meetings
- Developed Restful Microservices used Spring Rest and MVC
- Used Spring Framework modules on Java1.7 for the configuration of application components, security processes and for supporting classes for integration and unit tests (spring security)
- Implemented data access layer by Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tool Hibernate with standard DAO pattern
- Written Groovy scripts for REST Web services and deployment
- Extensively used Hibernatein developing data access layer, Develop SQL queries, views and store procedures usedPL/SQL
- Used Eclipse for developing the application and GIT for version control
- Involved in designing the database schemas for the new data layer on Oracle usedSQL for database normalization
- Created and managed development and continuous integration environments on Java1.7automated through Jenkins
- Extensively involved in moving source code from Clear case and SVN to GIT
- Developed Unit, Integration used Junit
- Performed Test Cases, Test Driven Development (TDD) used active sessions, JBoss Application Server 6.1.
- Used Mavenscripts for building and deploying applications
- DevelopedJUnit Test cases for testing the application code
- Performed random and regress testing of the application for reducing number of defects
- Worked on developing the Web Services (Restful API’s) on WAS
- Highly involve to assist troubleshoot, find and fix critical customer report problems
Environment: Java 1.7, Eclipse, Servlets2.1, EJB 1.1/3.0, JSP 2.1, JIRA, Maven Scripts, JBoss Application Server 6.1, Microservices, MVC, Hibernate, XML, Java script, JQuery, AngularJS 1.5, Junit, SQL, Git, Web services
Confidential, Kansas City, Missouri
- Work as Java J2EE developer involve in development of ALS Interface based on Spring MVC.
- Solve the dependencies of application codes in Android (JAVA) from constructors used the spring framework.
- Configure and implement to load the web application across the text context frameworks, meta-annotations used spring 3.2.
- Actively involved in analysis, detail design, development, bug fixing and enhancement in agile methodology Involve in daily scrum and sprint planning meetings.
- Used AngularJS, NodeJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Involve in writing persistent.xml and used JPA for persistence.
- Used JPA for mapping business objects to database.
- Involve in writing JPA Named Queries, SQL Queries to fetch data from Oracle database.
- Develop presentation layer used HTML & CSS, including HTML 5 & CSS 3, Dojo, jQuery and MVC web frameworks.
- Improve the UI front-end used the Dojo Java script Frameworks.
- Support and maintain DB2 servers that are connected on Linux.
- Develop SQL queries, views and stored procedures used PL/SQL.
- Manage the business components used JSF frameworks.
- Wrote SPA (XML, JSON and Ajax) used RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and AngularJS.
- Used IBM MQ series as a middle tier messaging service fetched with Machine Programming for the applications communication.
- Develop code to retrieve / update data used Data Accessor Design Pattern.
- Design and develop Web Services (JAX-RPC) to provide services to the various clients used SOAP.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases JQuery, AJAX and JSON.
- Used JSON (Selenium) for the web service responses.
- Develop applications using object oriented programming based web frameworks and ORM frameworks.
- Develop a unit-test framework by customizing spring’s JUnit.
Environment: Java 1.6, Servlets2.1, EJB1.1/3.0, JSP 2.1, DB2, Hibernate, Web Sphere 6.0, AngularJS, Restful, JQuery, HTML, CSS, Struts, Oracle 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, Mongo DB, Spring 3.2, IBM MQ, Design Patterns, Web services, JQuery Agile, Hibernate
Software Application Developer
- Worked closely with Business Analysts, Project Managers and Project Leads to transform business requirements into Java code
- Involved in design discussions and understanding of business requirements and identify the relevant functional and technical requirements
- Implemented Multi-Threaded Environment Frameworks and used most of the interfaces under the Collection framework used Core Java Concepts
- Developed RESTful Web Services for the project as per the business requirements
- Involved in developing XML Schemas and used JAXB for marshalling/un-marshalling
- Used Restful for producing Web Services and involved in writing programs to consume the Web Services used SOA with CXF framework
- Used Restful in integration with various mainframes components like Restful for CICS Transaction Gateway (CTG) and CICS Web Support (CWS)
- Worked with Jenkins in continuous Integration by using GIT tool and executed projects in Apache Maven
- Designed special web apps by NodeJS frameworks with HTML5
- Created controller Servlets for handling HTTP requests from JSP pages
- Involved in defining DAO interfaces and writing SQL Queries
- Hibernate is implement for mapping object-oriented domain model to Oracle
- Created User defined types to store specialized data structures
- Wrote build scripts for compiling and creating jar files used Maven for the application
- Involved in fixing of defects and enhancements
- Tested Unit test and Integration Test of the application used Junit
- Used static analysis tools to make sure the code maintains all standards
- Used Log4j to print logging, debugging and warning information
Environment: JDK, J2EE, JSP, Core Java, Spring, Spring DAO, Linux, Web Services-RESTful, JAX-RS, Hibernate, Eclipse, Log4j, Oracle 11g, GIT, Jenkins, Maven
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes