- IT professional with 8 years of experience in Object Oriented Design, Modeling, Programming and Testing in Java, J2EE, Relational Databases and related technologies.
- Expertise in implementing SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Good experience in various modules of Spring Framework such as MVC, Core, Security, Boot, JPA and Web Services.
- Strong knowledge in Oracle, H2, MS Access Server and MySQL databases. Good experience in PL/SQL programming. Handled various database objects like Views, Stored Procedures, Indexes, Functions and triggers in Oracle.
- Experienced in design and development of multi - tiered web-based applications built-on HTML, JSP, Java Script, Java/J2EE and frameworks like Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
- Good knowledge of Ant, Maven and Jenkins for project build and deployment. Experienced in using CVS, SVN and GIT for version control.
- Possess knowledge of various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Factory, Adapter, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Hands on experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Use Cases, UML, Scenarios, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, System and Object Design using Microsoft Visio & Rational Rose, UMLet
- Experience in unit testing, regression testing, defects tracking and management using Scarab and Quality Center (QC).
- Strong communication & relationship management skills, enthusiastic & self-driven, with a high degree of commitment.
- Comfortable working independently and also a good team player. Highly motivated to take independent responsibility as well as has the ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, C, C++, PL/SQL, XML, HTML
Big Data: Hive, Pig, HBase, R, MongoDB
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, Core, Security, Boot, JPA, WS), SOAP Web service, RESTful Web service, Hibernate, Apache Struts
OS: Windows and Unix
Database: Oracle 10g, MySQL and SQL Server
Servers: JBOSS, Apache Tomcat
Tools: Eclipse, Maven, Toad, CVS, VSS, SVN, SourceJammer, GitHub, SQL Plus, SQL Developer, Scarab, Dimensions, Poderosa, JIRA, Jenkins, Selenium, Postman, Flyway, WinSCP, Putty
PLM Packages: FlexPLM, Windchill
Confidential, South Plainfield, NJ
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in the Service layer of the software application.
- Involved in analyzing the technologies that can be used for implementation.
- Worked in design and development of services using Spring modules (Boot, MVC, Core, Security, Data JPA), Hibernate, Flyway, H2, Maven
- Restful webservices hosted via Spring MVC, Boot and Core modules were accessed by front end application. The authentication of services was done via Spring security.
- Spring data JPA leveraging Hibernate was used to access data. Currently data hosted on H2, proposed to be enhanced to a different database. Used Flyway DB to ensure smooth migration of data
- Used Postman to test the services
Technology: Spring (MVC, Core, Security, Boot, JPA), RESTful web services, Hibernate, H2, Flyway, Maven
Confidential, Teaneck, NJ
- Design and develop Use Cases, Scenarios, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, System and Object design.
- Modelled the entities and relations, defined and manipulated DB objects according to the model. Created Tables, Views, Indexes, Stored Procedures and functions.
- Worked in Linux cluster, loaded data dump into Pig and Hive environment, created required data definition. Executed different queries to analyze the performance between Pig and Hive.
- Worked on loading data from JSON format into MongoDB. Worked on natural language processing for sentiment analysis on data using R language.
Technology & Tools: UMLet, Oracle, Unix, Pig, Hive, WinSCP, Putty, JSON, MongoDB, R.
Senior Java Developer
- Played role of a team member under a scrum master, taking ownership of stories, which can be a new enhancement or production support task.
- Worked on the development and maintenance of SOAP based webservices hosted for a non-PLM application. The service updates data in another NORD application automatically when called.
- Design and created the Materialized Views of SQL on Oracle and implemented the DB Export successfully. Gained exposure on various Oracle objects.
- Had opportunity to explore FlexPLM, (a tool build on Struts, Java, JSP, JS, JDBC and Oracle) in the areas like Product, Specifications, BOM, Images, Measurement Set, Sourcing, Cost Sheet, RFQ, Material, Samples and Palette.
- Worked on Updatable PDFs called Smartforms - an alternative for FlexPLM’s Vendor Portal and other excel and pdf reports generation.
- Worked on Selenium-FlexPLM automation testing Project and has written test cases to automate FlexPLM application testing.
- Involved in Development of new tools like Auto-Configuration, LOV Load, Grade Rule and Measurement Rule Load which accelerates productivity and reduces cost.
- Gained knowledge in Batch Job Monitoring through tools like Control-M Jobs.
- Worked in an Agile environment (With KANBAN, stand-up, retros and story estimations).
Technology: JSP, Java Script, Apache Struts, Tomcat, Java, Oracle 10g, SQL Developer, SOAP Webservice.
Confidential, Lyndhurst, NJ
Senior Java Developer.
- Had an opportunity to play a major role in requirements elicitation
- Improved proficiency in FlexPLM (a tool build on Struts, Java, JSP, JS, JDBC and Oracle)) by working on objects like Materials, Color, Vendor (Supplier), Document and Samples
- Lead the testing track of the project with the team size of 4 and managed critical situations.
- Improved experience in Query handling from Java and explored major features of java like Collections, generics, exception handling.
- Worked on Test Plan, capturing business scenarios, preparation of test cases, test execution and complete defect management.
- Handled another project responsibility - DP anchor. Configured, Setup and maintained DP tracking tool Scarab.
Technology: JSP, Java Scripts, Java, Servlets, Apache Struts, Tomcat, JDBC, Oracle, Scarab (Defect tracking tool), MS Office tools
- Held an upper hand in the team in building, testing and supporting the application.
- Proposed reusable solutions in testing to improve quality and productivity.
- Managed the team by delegating tasks to team members, assessing estimates, tracking quality deliverables and collection of project metrics.
- Gained knowledge in deploying applications in UNIX environments.
- Designed, Developed and Tested various modules of SCOT and DELMAN
- Impact Analysis of new enhancements over the existing system.
- Contributed to the project as Configuration Controller
- Mentored new recruits proactively, exhibiting eagerness to take higher responsibilities