- Over 8 years of IT experience in various stages of Software Development which includes 5 years of experience as Salesforce CRM Developer which involves Administrator, Development, Integration, communities and lightning like classic to lightning migration and lightning component development. 3 Years of experience as a Java Developer.
- Expertize in developing various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter, Knowledge One and App - exchange, Call center applications.
- Experience in implementing SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force pages, Standard Controllers, Force.com IDE, SOQL and SOSL.
- Experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, picklists , Controller/dependent picklist Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies role based page layouts, Triggers, Workflow Approvals, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders , report extractions to various formats, Reporting Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email templates according to application requirements.
- Used different data tools - Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.
- Knowledge on Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API.
- Knowledge on Web2Lead, Email2Case. Implemented Chatter to improve internal communication and enhanced customer service.
- Strong experience in development and customizations of Salesforce.com applications using Visualforce, Apex classes, Apex triggers, Page Layouts, Workflows, Approval Process, Sharing Rules, Custom Buttons & links.
- Hands on experience working with Salesforce1 mobile platform.
- Experience in working with Force.com IDE client application for creating, modifying and deploying Force.com applications.
- Efficient knowledge on Administration Setup, Apex programming, Visual force and experience with different SFDC development tools like Force.com, Eclipse IDE and integration tools like APEX Data Loader .
- Experience using and managing access to source control systems like GitHub .
- In-depth understanding of SAAS, PAAS , and IAAS .
- Experienced in JAVA/J2EE technologies, Oracle and SQL .
- Used Bootstrap, J Query and Angular JS in Visualforce page development in communities .
- Experience with SFDC Service console, customer portal, case management, knowledge base , and customer communities and service account management
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning framework to drive the client server management and lightning app builder to build Visualforce pages for lightning experience.
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder, Lightning UI/UX, app builder and creating Visual Workflows, salesforce support communities and Chatter groups .
- Strong knowledge in developing Lightning Components (Aura attributes) by creating events in controller and styling the container page and then lightning components to lightning pages.
- Enabled Aura Framework , by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Exposure to different types of software development life cycle methodologies including Agile & Scrum methodologies and have experience in using applications like JIRA for issue tracking and project management.
- Expertise in Business Analysis methodologies and iterative Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in relation with all the phases of Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Proficient in learning new technologies and adapting to new environment.
- A well-organized, goal-oriented, highly motivated effective team member with excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving Skills.
- Flourished in both independent and collaborative work environments with quick learning abilities and excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
SALESFORCE TECHNOLOGIES: Force.com platform, Apex Classes, Test Classes, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), S-Controls, Triggers, Custom Objects, Web services, Validation Rules, Work Flows, Dashboards, Reports, Sandbox development and Testing
SALESFORCE TOOLS: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plugin, Change Sets, Import Wizard, Force.com Data Loader, Workbench, Dataloader.io, Force.com Excel Connector, Connect for Outlook, Exchange Sync, Informatica Cloud Data Wizard, Mavensmate, Adobe Esign, S-Docs, CRM fusion.
Web Design Tools: Eclipse, Spring STS, IntelliJ, JBoss Developer Studio, SQL Query Analyzer, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Tortoise SVN, GITHIB, MS Office, Visio 5.0, Adobe Acrobat Pro.
LANGUAGES: Apex, Ajax, C, C++, Java, J2EE, JSP, Java Script, JQuery, HTML, XML, SQL, CSS.
DATABASES: Force.com DB MySql, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/ 2008, DB2, NoSQL.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Apache Camel
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows 98/2000/XP/2003/vista, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, Linux, Unix.
WEB TECHNOLOGIES: Web Services, XML, HTML, CSS, DHTML
- Interact with client management and users, and demonstrate understanding of business needs.
- Provided knowledge, limitation around Salesforce integration functionality (Generating code from WSDL files).
- Involved in business requirements gathering and solution design of functional processes
- Used Agile Methodology of development for all the project requirements given by the BA Team. Also have regular scrum meeting between BA and Developer team to discuss issues and goals fulfilled.
- Developed custom Force.com components on Custom object for creating Reports (Visualforce pages as reports)
- Developed and Created portals and site for the End Users to interact with Visualforce Pages
- Used third party apps like Marketo, DocuSign and Apttus.
- Developed Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers on Force.com platform to customize application according to the functional needs.
- Created custom VF pages to leverage the functionality of displaying the information from different objects and also update them on the same page (insert records, update and view records on VF pages).
- Created complex workflow rules criteria's for field updates and email alerts.
- Used Angular js for building user interfaces.
- Created validation rules for performing data validations depending on the user's profile and their record type.
- Used API's for integrating with other systems.
- Used Ant migration tool, Change Sets as well as Eclipse IDE for deployments.
- Extensively worked on Partner portals and designing logic for this functionality.
- Performed lifecycle activities such as analysis design, development/configuration, documentation, and testing (Regression and Smoke) based on system requirements
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and document the requirements.
- Participated in the bug review meetings, updated requirements document as per business user feedback and change in functionality of the application.
- Involved in CRM processes like design, development, planning, testing and Integration of Salesforce Cloud services.
- Responsible for helping to capture business requirements, identifying appropriate data sources, Data quality issues, Business transformation rules, mapping source to target.
- Created Custom Fields and mapped them with the Fields of JAVA (Web Page) Applications. Also created Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Workflow, picklists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships and Approvals for the flexibility and functionality of force.com platform application.
- Implemented Duplicate Management by creating duplicate and matching rules to avoid the creation of duplicate records.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize Fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- By using Java script, created custom buttons and executed controllers to achieve the functional requirements. Intensely worked with Apex, Triggers, API integration.
- Worked with Data loader for loading the attachments into salesForce.com, related to objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Leads.
- Developed different Visualforce Pages to suit the needs of the application using different Visualforce components. Developed user interface using Visualforce and Apex.
- Configured Connected App to Integrate Salesforce.com with two External JAVA Applications to capture Accounts, Contacts and Leads (Web-to-Lead implementation) using REST API.
- Integrated the Web Services to post the data from SalesForce.com to External System.
- Developed Test cases for Unit Testing of the Mappings, and also was involved in the Integration Testing and UAT Environment.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook), Workbench 34.0.12, SalesForce.com CRM Application Platform, Apex Language, SOQL, SOSL, Workflows, Approval Processes, Lead Management, Duplicate Management, Email, HTTP Client, Eclipse Force.com IDE, REST API, Web Services.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Customized application to extend Salesforce functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Implemented Security Settings and configured profiles and permission sets.
- Experience working in service cloud, supporting cases, developed workflows, and triggers for automated case resolutions.
- Implemented Apex Data loader "Command Line Interface (CLI)" to automate the data loading process for the sand box refresh activity.
- Designed various Webpages in Visual Force for customers to select a variety of services offered by the org and integrate them with the pricing team.
- Involved in UI and DB Design for Mobile application.
- Involved in architectural discussions around real time synchronization of SharePoint Document libraries with Salesforce content Libraries.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visualforce.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked on the security level setting in the company for all the levels.
- Used force.com connects to interact Salesforce with lotus notes to insert contacts and add the emails and, also integrate the chatter with same time (a feature for messaging within lotus notes)
- Used Salesforce Automation Process (SAP), Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked as enhancement developer and team member, performed the roles of SalesForce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization
- Responsible for setting up web service integrations.
- Implemented Inside sales telephonic plug-in application implementation.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and user requirements, designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, SOQL, SOSL, Email Services, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Security Controls, Visualforce Controllers, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader, SQL.
- Implemented server side task using Java, Servlets, Java Beans and XML.
- Used SQL server as the backend database.
- Used Hibernate ORM to automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Extensively used Junit for unit testing.
- Developed GUI with HTML, DHTML, CSS.
- Implementation of Spring core J2EE patterns like MVC, Dependency Injection (DI), and Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Used Eclipse IDE as development environment to design, develop and deploy Spring components on Tomcat server.
- Done Analysis, design, development of Web services (SOAP, RESTful).
- Developed JSP for UI and Java classes for business logic.
- Utilized Oracle PL/SQL for database operations using JDBC API.
- Implemented DAO for Oracle 8i for DML Operations like Insert, Update, Delete the records.
- Involved in the design, development and deployment of the Application using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Developed Application in Struts Framework using MVC architecture.
- Customizing all the JSP pages with same look and feel using Tiles, CSS(Cascading Style Sheets).
- Created Action Forms and Action classes for the modules.
- Implemented Connection Pooling for database connectivity, transaction and retrieval queries using SQL with the backend Database.
- Also involved in testing and deployment of the application on Web Logic Application Server during integration.
- Designed, Peer Reviewed and prioritized Test Cases.
- Involved in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, End-To-End testing, Sanity testing, Regression testing and also involved in UAT and UAT support.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium Web Driver using Java programming Language.
- Prepared and Execution of test scripts using Test-NG and Selenium Web-Driver.
- Implemented Data Driven automation test framework with Selenium WebDriver, Java and TestNG.
- Prepared Test Cases and involved in the Test Data creation.
- Created test reports generated out of TestNG and captured the error screenshots.
- Developed automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, JUnit and Java.
- Setup Selenium GRID to run Selenium scripts on different browsers.
- Took the screenshots of the bugs in the web browsers using TestNG.
- Generate and analyze test reports, communicate and document test data relevant to the product
- Report status of assigned software development and maintenance tasks
- Meet team standards and provide the flexibility to meet future customer Needs.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Ant tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java.
- Created the test pipelines by using Jenkins and Maven.