- Seeking an Entry Level Full - time position in the field of Computer Science and interested in Java Developer/Quality Control roles.
- I have strong foundation in Object Oriented programming concepts and comfortable working in Java.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools very quickly.
Languages: JAVA, C, PL/SQL
JSE Technologies: JDBC, AWT
JEE Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JAXB, JAXP, JAX-RS (Jersey)
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, GlassFish
Database Systems: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB
IDE and Tools: Eclipse, STS, NetBeans, Android Studio, JIRA
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Automated Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Junit
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Worked closely with the business analysts in gathering, understanding and implementing the requirements.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance.
- Extensively involved in developing Restful Web services using Jersey framework (JAX-RS) and REST annotations.
- Implemented Spring Dependency injection and Annotated Mappings.
- Used Hibernate for mapping java classes with database and created queries with HQL.
- Written test scripts for automation testing of the application using Selenium WebDriver.
- Co-ordinated with cross functional teams and participated in Agile scrums and worked with Change Management System such as Git.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JSP, AngularJS, Restful Web services (Jersey), Hibernate, MySQL, Apache Tomcat server, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, JIRA, Git.
- Developed Frontend screens using HTML, AngularJS and CSS.
- Implemented DAO Classes to communicate with the database using Hibernate.
- Implemented roles for employees to give various levels of access to patient records.
- Devised a mechanism for patients to provide feedback on drugs, thus making the data globally accessible.
- Written test cases and documented the code as well.
- Developed a quiz application that students need to take before taking an assignment and a webpage for Instructors to manage and create quiz pools.
- Controlled the style and layout of various Web Forms using CSS and Master Pages.
- Worked on AngularJS to develop dynamic web applications.
- Many Events, DOM, Forms, Input, Validation and Http were handled by AngularJS.
- Worked with Oracle DB, creating Tables, Stored Procedures and Views.
- Worked on Black box and White box testing to test this application.