- 5+ years of experience in the IT industry with diversified exposure in Software Process Engineering,designing & building a Web Application using Java/J2EE Technology &Open Source Technologies
- Good experience in all facets of SDLC viz. requirement analysis, designs , development , testing, and post implementation revisions.
- Worked strongly following Agile (Scrum) methodology .
- Have a strong background and experience in designing and developing various software applications.
- Good Experience in implementing Java/J2EEtechnologies for application development in various layers of projects i.e. Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Unit Testing and Deployment.
- Strong technical skills in the areas of distributed technologies like JAVA, J2EE (JDBC, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, JNDI, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Web services)
- Expertise in designing and development enterprise applications for J2EE platform using MVC, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Web Services, Hibernate
- Having a good knowledge in integrating and configuring the Object - relation mapping tool, Hibernate in J2EE applications and other open source frameworks like Struts and Spring.
- Worked on JAVA Core coding to provide the Multithreading, Localization and Collections framework. And integration of Spring Hibernate for an application.
- Configured and developed web applications in Spring, employed spring MVC architecture and inversion of control.
- Experience in building and deploying web applications in multiple applications servers and middleware platforms including Web logic, Web sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, and Triggers in Oracle and MySQL4.x and 5.x.
- Good knowledge in MongoDB concepts - CRUD operations and aggregation framework
- Experience in relational database environments, with experience in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience in web/application servers like Web Sphere, Web Logic and Tomcat
- Expertise in implementing spring framework for Dependency Injection, support for the Data Access Object (DAO) pattern and integrated with hibernate and having an experience in Object Relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate.
- Experience in writing the complex SQL queries using joins .
- Designed and developed several RESTful web services that support JSON for other developers to access to speed up development within the United Federation of Teachers using Spring MVC, Spring Web Services, JSON, RESTful and Maven.
- Experience in building, deploying and integrating applications with ANT, Maven.
- Extensively worked with Web Services using SOAP, RESTand have good knowledge on OAuth.
- Experienced in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN) on Linux and windows platforms.
Java 7, Java 8, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Jersey Rest Services, SOAP Services, WSDL, XML, XSD Schemas, Cucumber, Selenium, Postman, Oracle, SQL, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Maven, Log4j, Apache Tomcat
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project in agile methodology.
- Participated Daily Scrum meeting, sprint grooming/review and demo with management and other teams.
- Developed the User Interface using JSP/HTML and used CSS for style setting of the Web Pages
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation based Spring MVC, Hibernate.
- Implemented Bean classes and configured in spring configuration file for Dependency Injection, Developed Controller Classes using Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch modules, handled security using Spring Security.
- Used Hibernate as Object Relational (OR) Mapping Tool for the backend data persistency. Extensively used the Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for data retrieval from the database and process the data in the business methods.
- Initiated mappings among the relations and written named HQL queries using Hibernate.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Integrated REST API with Spring for consuming resources using Spring Rest Templates and developed RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database. Created new views, added new columns to the existing view in the database using SQL.
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from SQL server database
- Agile/SCRUM was used as the project management methodology and JIRA & Confluence were the tools used to keep things in check.
- Implemented complete Maven build life cycle to achieve organized application structure and conflict free dependencies in pom.xml file.
- Developed Git controls to track and maintain the different version of the project
Environment: Core Java, Java, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, AngularJS, Spring, Hibernate MVC, Spring Boot, Restful Web Services, Git, Agile, SQL.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Understanding the business requirements and preparing the design document.
- Participated in all the phases of the system including designing, coding, testing, building, deployment and supporting the production environment.
- Drew sequence diagrams and Class diagrams using Microsoft vision and Star UML.
- Involved in Agile software development lifecycle which involves designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Introduced new user/actor called Dealer in the application and developed using struts2 and spring framework.
- Developed event and event handlers and object initializing using Spring IOC framework
- Developed MVC framework by writing action classes and light weight business logic classes using Struts2 framework and Spring3.0 framework.
- Used Spring MVC with Spring Restful Template to Produce and consume Restful Web Services.
- Used Hibernate Template of Spring Framework and Hibernate Interceptors.
- Developed database access mechanism by using by Hibernate ORM framework.
- Configured WebLogic JMS Servers, JDBC Data Sources, JDBC Connection Pools, and Bridge to provide interoperability between WebLogic.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures on MySQL.
- Involved in Automation of the test cases using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit and MAVEN.
- Created Test Cases, Test Suites using JUnit.
- Developed and maintained automated test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language and Junit Framework.
- Worked on call with support to communicate to site and service outage alerts 24/7.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi - Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Deployed the Java application into web application servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tools: TFS, SVN, GitHub.
- Involved in gathering requirements, deriving functional requirements and system requirements from the Business Requirements.
- Worked as onsite coordinator and module lead for Implemented JSP, spring, Java Script and CSS for developing User Interfaces.
- For exchanging the text and communication with web service JSON is used extensively.
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate.
- Experience in writing PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers and Complex SQL's.
- Used JAX - RS servlet to implement the restful web services.
- Played role of middle tier Developer using hibernate framework to generate custom report and to improve the performance of query.
- Implemented Collection Framework and used the Thread, I/O functionalities for meeting access.
- Used Hibernate for database and to manage Transactions.
- Hibernate as an ORM tool for OR mappings and configured hibernate.cfg.xml and hibernate.hbm.xml files to create the connection pool.
- Hibernate Persistence Strategy is used for database operations and Developed Hibernate as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Define data transfer process through asynchronous web service using REST (HTTP)
- Tested the Restful Services using Webpage by using XML and JSON format
- Extensively used JUnit for Unit Testing
- Written SQL queries for performance improvement and refactored the queries for business reporting for different database such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle data at enterprise level.
- Integration with the J2EE Services layer of Unity Platform, using spring application context.
- Introduced the spring based architecture for the newly designed UI Infrastructure services to interact with the legacy services.
- Maven is used to download the Java Plug-in for developing the applications.
- Extensively used Eclipse 3.2 with Debugging and Development.
- Managed Source Control and Version Control using CVS.
- Followed the standards of the CMMI for the risk assessment and analysis process.
- Deployed the project in the WebLogic Application server.
- Involvement in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Involved in the team discussions regarding the modeling, architectural and performance issues.
- Using the UML methodology, developed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the dynamic view of the system developed in Visual Paradigm.
- Followed agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective.
- Understand the business requirement of the project and coding in accordance with the technical design document.
- Prepare High level design document as well as test cases for unit testing of project.
- Fix the bugs/defects raised during System Testing & User Acceptance Testing.
- In production support work, time factor plays an important role. Handled critical call logs in less time.
- Providing project induction training to the freshers on the project.
- Deftly coordinate with on - site for timely delivery of project & query resolutions
- Worked very closely with the Transaction Team who is responsible for creating visual layouts of the screen.
Environment: Java 1.2/1.3, Applet, Servlet, JSP, custom tags, JDBC, XML, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Oracle, DB2, PL/SQL, Web logic, JUnit, Log4J and CVS, RDMBS.
- Involved in complete life cycle of design, development, testing and deployment of application.
- Preparing High Level Design (HLD), Low Level Design (LLD) and functional specification documents.
- Construct the HTML wireframe for UI as per the requirement.
- Designed UML Class Diagrams and Use Case Diagrams so that all developer can follow similar design and naming convention.
- Prepared Non - functional specification documents.
- Implemented Apache camel and Quartz scheduler for routing a task.
- Developed MVC architecture by using Struts and Spring framework.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection.
- Developing the UI screens using JSP, Java backend code using Spring framework and integrating with DB2 store procedures (SPs)
- Testing using Junit test cases.
- PMD and Sonar is being used for static code analysis.
- Performing peer review and code walkthrough to maintain the code quality.
- Defect fixing during the System testing phase.
- Deploying the code in different server Dev, test, Stage and Production. Giving support during each phase implementation.
- Handling the change requests fixes raised by the client and providing support and better solution.
- Worked alone on few decommission projects
- Activities in the role of senior Developer include conducting training sessions, mentoring new joiners, micro-allocation of tasks etc.