- 4 years of total IT experience with 1+ years of Applications development and 2+ years with Android Development
- Developed applications using Eclipse IDE, SQLite, JAVA, XML, Android SDK and ADT plug - in.
- Expertise in use of popular public SDKs, such as Google, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Excellent in troubleshooting and debugging software applications
- Used Github as the source control and for collaboration
- Designed, coded, and tested Android apps for deployment to the Android Marketplace
- Integrated with Android Facebook Connect, Google Mapkit, and 3rd party services.
- Worked with JSON and XML data exchange formats
- Experience with location based apps
- Worked on integrating Parse API to save data and receive data
- Developed the common slider menu using third party libraries
- Involved in full android lifecycle for developing applications
Programming and Scripting Languages: Java, Eclipse, C++, C, HTML, CSS
Operating Systems: Android, Linux, Windows
Database: SQLite, MySQL, Microsoft Access
Source Control: Github
Confidential, Woburn, MA
- The native Shell Apps was built for Android platform that can take an XML at runtime, inflate it and generate an end user App.
- The User Interface XML is downloaded from Confidential backend, based on the user/business that logged into the shell app.
- The XML would first be originated from the Web UI that the businesses used to design the App and submit to Confidential server.
- Did the coding, maintenance and enhancement of the App.
- The coding was done in Java using Eclipse and Android SDK.
- Worked in synch with the Web team to add new UI control. Every new XML tag had to be carefully parsed to generate a native UI control.
- Clear and solid implementation of actions associated with UI controls.
- Users can save/cache data, which was implemented in SQLite.
Technologies: Java, Android, SDK, Eclipse, API, XML, JSON, User Interface
- Designed the user interface for the application.
- An UI intensive app which is user friendly, intuitive, informative and easy to navigate
- Performed all roles from UI design to implementation of code.
- Extensive use of list views to display various data.
- List view implementation with performance and smoothness (when scrolling).
- Integrated to show Google Ads.
- Ability to share businesses the user likes on various platforms such as,
- Dynamically provide search suggestions to the user based on time of day and current weather
- Used Eclipse as the IDE and Java as the programming language.
Technologies: Java, Android, SDK, Eclipse, API, JSON, User Interface
- Application to capture documents and submit to the backend for processing.
- Being able to stabilize the camera during capture process was paramount.
- Built custom camera activity for giving the user full control on stabilization.
- Phone accelerometer was used to aid the user, when capturing.
- It is a memory intensive app because many pictures can potentially be captured and exist in memory, while waiting to be sent.
- Security was paramount - hence there was no caching or queuing of capture documents. If the app crashed or closed, there would be no footprint of any documents previously captured.
- Implemented business logic and database structure of the project.
Technologies: Java, Android, SDK, Eclipse, API, JSON
Confidential, Bridgewater, MA
- A project that uses OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) to create and draw 2D and 3D shapes in C++ programming.
- A group project with C and Gameboy-based robot microcontroller. Used Lego to design the body and sensors such as IR sensors, light sensors and distance sensors to find the object under the light bulb in a maze.
- VByteEncoderDecoder: Used VByte compression algorithm to encode 4-byte integers into one byte (8bits) for numbers 0 to 127. (Higher bit is a terminator bit and 7 bits are to count the numbers.) Numbers higher than 127, more bytes are used. Then the decoder works backward to decode integers back to original.
- Crawler: Created an individual program using Java where I implemented the code from Galagosearch to write a program that crawl Webpages.