- Expertise in designing websites with W3C standards using HTML5, CSS3 to get best cross - browser user experience for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Experienced in using Front End editors like Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, Notepad++, Sublime and Dreamweaver.
- Experience using Jira, spring suite, Maven and used GIT and SVN for Version controlling and error reporting.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services and implementing RESTful API's.
- Strong Knowledge and Experience on Collections, Threading, Garbage Collection, Exception Handling, OOPs concepts and Design Patterns in Core Java.
- Extensive experience with Agile, SCRUM, Test Driven Development.
- Experience in working with Databases like Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server 2005, DB2 and proficiency in writing complex SQL, PL/SQL.
- Integrated the AngularJS application with the RESTful web services.
- Experience in DOM (Document Object Model) in interacting with objects with HTML5, XHTML and XML documents.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, node.js, Angular.js, Responsive design.
- Experienced in RAD and Eclipse and writing/editing web content, technical user documentation, business process analysis, process flowcharting and documentation.
- Worked on web servers such Apache Tomcat for application deployments.
- Excellent Knowledge of multi- tier Web Based application development, cloud technologies like AWS.
- Worked closely with the project management and marketing team to completely define specifications to help ensure project acceptance.
- Having Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Extensive experience in all phases of SDLC and Agile Methodology. maintenance of various client/server N-tier and web applications.
- Experience managing daily communication with an offshore development teams.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance Self-motivated, good team member with excellent analytical, communication & problem-solving skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team
Java Technologies: JAVA / J2EE, Spring, hibernate
Web Services: REST and SOAP
Version Control: SVN and GIT
IDE &Tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Notepad++ and Sublime Text Editor.
Database:, Pl/SQL (Oracle)
Servers: Apache Tomcat Server, JBOSS
Operating System: Windows, Mac, Linux.
Software Methodologies: SDLC, AGILE, UML.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and developed application according to client specifications.
- Participated in daily sprint meetings to produce the deliverables in time and discussed issues with team.
- Worked on developing SPA (single page applications) using Agular2/4 and AngularJS for older applications.
- Used Spring MVC framework and defined beans for dependency Injection and spring boot for microservices .
- Wrote AngularJS services to consume Restful web service to load data.
- Configured routes to switch between different views by implementing Routing Concept in Angular.
- Expert in using Bootstrap for developing, a sleek, intuitive, and powerful mobile first front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML documents.
- Handled different web services calls using promises.
- Generated modules, components, services using Angular CLI of Angular 2 in Typescript.
- Used AngularJS for data-binding, and NodeJS for back-end support with APIs.
- Used NodeJS to implement and deliver customer-facing solutions.
- Developed custom filters for performing sorting and search operations using filters in Angular.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Developed user interface with HTML5, CSS3, and Java script for client-side development and validation.
- Responsible for creating End-to-End test cases using Jasmine testing framework.
- Worked with back-end developers to enhance the functionality of web applications asynchronously (AJAX) using REST services.
- Involved in writing various SQL Queries and PL/SQL stored procedures to satisfy various business requirements of the application.
- Performed debugging of the web application using web developer tools.
- Coordinated with QA team for testing and solved any issues reported.
- Created responsive web application using Bootstrap, SASS and AngularJS.
- Used Maven to build war files to deploy on Application Servers.
- Used JIRA for issue tracking and assigning the tasks to developers.
- Created technical documentation of the projects in Confluence/SharePoint and written helpful articles/tool set up for the projects to keep track for entire team.
- Implemented version controlling using GIT.
- Created node dependencies using NPM node manager and bower.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Build & deployed wars using Maven, Tomcat on UNIX environment.
Confidential, Glendale, CA
- Implemented AngularJS for one of the module to migrate MVC model framework.
- Used the node.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Building Web application using AngularJS for front-end part of the applications.
- Created custom angular directives and filters for filtering the data that we display on the web page.
- Worked on technologies like AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, Java script, JSON, CSS bootstrap.
- Making Responsive Web Designs using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role-based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Developed, tested, and deployed application in Node.js.
- Added Node Scheduler for time-based scheduling.
- Responsible for all client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using Angular JS and RESTful.
- Created Email templates using HTML Tables.
- Writing code for Cross-platform use.
- Creating different types of models. One for dynamic content for Ajax call having both model header as well as model body content together inside one model content body.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Performed production server deployments.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Objects) and SQL queries to support system functionality.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Jasmine, Grunt.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Java UI Developer
- Involved in Agile Methodology process which includes bi-weekly sprint and daily Scrum to discuss the design and work progress.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted with java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- XHTML validates and is cross browser compliant (IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari).
- Used modern web technologies such as HTML5, SASS, jQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJSframeworks.
- Worked with Spring MVC and the presentation layer of the application using JSP pages.
- Involved in design of Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Event Diagrams as part of Documentation.
- Created AngularJS Controller which isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Wrote the controller in Spring MVC which delegates the request from front end to the delegator layer and to make calls with backend systems.
- Used Google Chrome for debugging the application.
- Involved in enhancing the application for client’s requirement based on the market demand and updating in SharePoint using the MVC pattern, AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, and Web API.
- Implemented Webservices (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Managing tickets through JIRA and use Source tree with GIT for version control and used bower as package manager.
- Manage multiple projects for different business units within the organization and responsible for delivering User Interface & Front-end development.
- Used GIT for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Designed Use Cases using UML and managed the entire functional requirements life cycle using Waterfall model.
- Developed Web pages using JSF.
- Involvement in all stages of software development life cycle including Analysis, development, implementation, testing and support.
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies.
- Deep understanding of Git and experience with the Github workflow.
- Responsible for developing GUI / user interfaces using JSP, CSS and DHTML
- Used Struts Model-View- Controller approach to help design new features and fix JIRA bugs and request.
- Converted the existing EJB Session beans, which call the host (Mainframe system) into POJO’s.
- Developed framework using Java, MySQL and web server technologies.
- Used NetBeans IDE for fundamental Java projects.
- Designed and developed required WSDL and XSD for the services.
- Designed and Developed Servlets and JSP pages for authentication
- Used Maven for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebSphere.
- Extensively used XSD for validations of XML transfer to the different Web Services.
- Developed Java Script, Action Script macros for Client - side validations.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for an efficient implementation of the view level customizations and interface with the application logic.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL, and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities ofthe application.
- Created Servlets and Java Server Pages, which route submittals to the appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render retrieved information.
- Developed EJB Components, both Entity and Session beans, modeling the business logic.
- JDBC is used for data interaction with Oracle database.
- Involved in deployment components on IBM WebSphere application server.
- Performed Unit Testing of all Modules.
Environment: Java, Hibernate, Struts, AngularJS 1.X, Html/CSS J2ee, JSP, EJB, Xml, Weblogic Application Server, Oracle, Eclipse, Maven, UML, JSP, Servlet.
- Involved in all the phases of the life cycle of the project from requirements gathering to quality assurance testing.
- Developed Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented UI Screens using HTML5, AngularJS, JSP, client-side java script validations.
- Created SQL script for the Oracle database and utilized JSF for designing the user Interfaces.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection (DI)/Inversion of control (IOC).
- Implemented persistence layer using Spring JDBC to store and update data in database.
- Produced web service using WSDL/SOAP standard.
- Consumed REST services using Apache HTTP Client for various HTTP methods like GET, PUT, POST and DELETE.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns like Singleton Pattern with Factory Pattern.
- Implemented DAO layer by using JDBC integration.
- Utilized JAXB framework for mapping the classes to XML representations.
- Experienced in writing SQL queries, triggers, functions and stored procedures to implement DAO layer using JDBC.
- Utilized Selenium and JUNIT for UI and backend logic of applications and automated selenium tests for regression testing.
- Extensively involved in writing Stored Procedures for data retrieval and data storage and updates in Oracle database using JDBC.
- Deployed and built the application using Ant, Maven, Tomcat application server.
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests mainly for unit testing and deployed the application in DEV, QA, and
- Production environments.
- Involved in complete development of Agile Development Methodology’ and tested the application in iterations.
- Used JIRA to track bugs and assigning tasks to team developers for continuous integration.
- Extensively used Log4j for logging throughout the application.
- Used SVN for source code versioning and code repository.